All Comments on 'Vickie, The Baby & Me'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't do the multiple endings crap. Makes you a coward.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Enjoyed the multiple endings. Yes, the MC knew she was cheating as he had a vasectomy months before they wed. Vickie wanted and needed to have children which he couldn't provide. Having a baby in your arms changes your mind completely... The baby is completely innocent and vulnerable. Doesn't know who the father is, grows up thinking that the MC is the father. I knew a man who actually wanted children... like the MC, he wasn't able to have them because of circumstances. and so, he actually used the wife's lover as a surrogate, a stand in to get the "job" done. In this case, a male surrogate. in some marriages, it's a female surrogate rather than adoption. so, I give it five stars.

redboat7redboat75 months ago

Great Story!! Loved it!! I also liked the different endings too..

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

fun of you to create different endings. The RAAC ones were difficult to read/accept.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Vickie Previous Part
Vickie Series Info