All Comments on 'Vickie, The Baby & Me'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Another possible ending...

While I loved this story, it could have yet another better ending....Invite Roger's wife over and give her the full scoop of what happened and then under threat of him not ever being able to impregnate or fuck Vickie again, encourage his wife to allow you to begin fucking her for the simple enjoyment of plain fucking, with the possibility of the 4 of you adults beginning to live together nude under one roof with Roger impregnating both women simultaneously while you fuck them just for infertile sex. Both you and Roger could contribute to the 2-couple "marriage" economically and even the babies born to this "union" could grow into fucking each other and their 'mommies" and daddies".

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
Great

You covered all the bases. All the endings were quite possible.

I'm sure each reader liked the ending that was right for their own personal tastes.

I liked the ending in "C"

Opinions are just like assholes. we all have one. lol

I liked your disclaimer at the start of the story. The part about the colons, semi colons, etc. etc. Those types should go teach a creative writing class at a university, and leave us perverts alone.

Excellent writing. I certainly enjoyed the story, and I thank you for your effort.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
SIR FORGIVE ME FOR MY NEGATIVE COMMENTS

I WAS TRYING TO GET THE TRUE WRITER OUT OF YOU,I'M A FAN OF YOURS.THIS STORY IS ONE OF THE BEST YOU HAVE WROTE AND THE INSIDE OF YOU CAME TO THE FRONT.I AGAIN AM SORRY I OFFENDED YOU WITH MY COMMENTS,AGAIN IT WAS DONE FOR GOOD.GOOD LUCK AND THANKS FOR WRITING YOUR STORIES,YOUR FAN.

phoenix764phoenix764over 19 years ago
Great

I enjoyed the story a great deal. I am in favor of ending C with one change - he should provide a full copy of the tapes to Roger's wife, and also include a copy of the DNA paternity of the baby (so he doesn't get stuck for child support). This way she could divorce Roger and hit him in the wallet for being a cheater. Maybe Jerry could recommend a good divorce lawyer when he gives her the evidence:-)

patricia51patricia51over 19 years ago
Very Enjoyable

I could have accepted any of the four endings. I don't care for cheating wives and could understand the way A and C went. At the same time I appreciated the other endings where the guy was able to answer his own question "What did I do to deserve this?" He started his marriage with a lie and continued it, knowing his wife wanted children and then making sure he couldn't. While there was certainly betrayal on her part, there was on his too. I'm glad you addressed that Bob. A better-than-usual story.

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
A very fine story.

You covered all the bases and you did it with style. Thanks.

I totally agree with Patricia51. But then again I usually do.

George

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
No Good Alternatives

Of the four choices you provided A and C are unnecessarily brutal and B and D are almost too forgiving. If I had to vote I would choose D but without Roger. Your story proves that a marriage based on a husbands lies and a wife's cheating are so sad that there really is no good solution. The only reason I chose D is because I like happy edndings. the Ct. Yankee

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Great

verygood story with nice endings and very well written

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Admittedly he was wrong in keeping the truth from

her, but his mistake is no reason for her to fuck another man to get pregnant. For me the choice would be a combination of A and C. Although D would be good if it didn't involve Roger.

If it was something that they sat down and discussed like a loving couple should, none of this would have happened.

Yes, D would be the option if Roger wasn't included. If she really wanted more children, most vasectomies can be reversed these days.

As for the punctuation and spelling, as long as they don't radically affect the story, it should be all right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
dude

we all knew that writers jack off

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Another ending!!??

Interesting-- the various endings. The one I would prefer would deal with the problem but he would have the vasectomy reversed and Roger history. Only the first would be Rogers. It would take a lot of forgiveness and probably never have the trust again.

I can't see a yard full of someone elses kids. And I can't see the wife continuing to fuck someone else while still married to me.

jaggers0053jaggers0053over 19 years ago
you need to...

put a little more effort into your writing. ya know Bob, 4 endings isn't really that many,a couple more would have been helpful! lol.

nice touch. sorta precluded some of the sarcastic remarks(but not mine) that are handed out all too frequently to amatuer writers.

keep up the good work.

don

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Gratification

Big Word - Big Motivation

You are quite talented and could be writting for real money if you were inclined (or perhaps you do elsewhere)- But - you can't have each way (let along 4 ways)- We know that you know about life and it's twists and realities. Life has consequences and they make for good non-contrived writting and reading. That can be erotic.

While his error was very bad, his wife's was unforgiveable to anyone with good sense - her old lover - not artificial insemination or try to reverse his operation? come on - don't contrive us - your fans - take the flak - write it as you see it - when you bend it we are not fools - life has consequence - then again many writers here don't understand that so why shouldn't you ignore reality - well because you want to be appreciated for what you can do that many of the hacks can't - bring us believeably into your story - credible twists are good - they keep us in the hunt for something that entertains us - you have it - please use it properly for us and you. Regards

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 19 years ago
Nice, and yet...

This is not a critcism, just a point you may not know. A vasectomy can sometimes be reversed. The technique used in the original operation and the skill of the surgeon doing the reversal being key of course.

Thanks for the alternate endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
4 in one was great

I really loved having four endings. It made the story a lot more fun. You did very well. Thanks.

1941exp1941expabout 19 years ago
Imaginatively Deranged but Entertaining Until End

Well Not Plain Bob - but talented warped Bobie in a friendly way.

You wove a interesting scanario until the last few paragraphs where he commited himself to self cuckolding adfinitim and with held her lovers knowledge of it.

Rationally questionable - sanely uninteligibly sorid - maritally suicide! Fantasy no - just science fictionally demeaning self cuckolding.

You are too good a talent to be so warped - aren't you? Try! This is offered constructively - please don't delete right away as some were.

1941exp1941expabout 19 years ago
Imaginatively Deranged but Entertaining Until End

Well Not Plain Bob - but talented warped Bobie in a friendly way.

You wove a interesting scanario until the last few paragraphs where he commited himself to self cuckolding adfinitim and with held her lovers knowledge of it.

Rationally questionable - sanely uninteligibly sorid - maritally suicide! Fantasy no - just science fictionally demeaning self cuckolding.

You are too good a talent to be so warped - aren't you? Try! This is offered constructively - please don't delete right away as some were.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Well done

D is my ending to a great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Like your idea of choices

Each choice brings it's own interesting change to the story and with the exception of another alterbate ending of killing one or both the lovers should satisfy most readers. Well done.

cdog21cdog21almost 19 years ago
Got to love the choices

This story was going great and then when you added the multiple ending, it was just icing on the cake. Personally I liked ending D the best. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a and c

the others suck

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A and C

The other two endings sucked, but i really liked ending a and c. The whore wife got just what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Can still be another ending

Consider If he loves her and is going so far as to raise the other man's kids. He might as well get a reverse vasectomy and father his own kids. Sheesh they are reversable.

Tail End PeteTail End Peteover 18 years ago
Just the usual great stuff

Again, just the usual good stuff from Just Plain Bob. Any of the four endings works for me. In the wide expanse of human emotion, different people are going to do different things and readers are going to identify with the ones they want. Keep it up, thank you. Oh, and how do you manage to get all of these written?

tail end pete

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Same Author?

I have a hard time relating this story with the body of your works. While the theme might be comparable, the procedures and conclusions don't fit, not with any of your endings. I would hope that you would write to make yourself happy, and those that like your stories will continue to read them, regardless of the comments of a very few. You have a skill to use your talents but this is the first of your stories that I did not outright like. Your clever variation on the theme have kept me entertained and I look forward to your tales. PLease keep up the good work and thank your for sharing them with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story!

I can see how frustrating it must be to get comments that are neither constructive or relevant to the story. I think your stories are great and you don't need to change a single comma :-)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Pretty good except for

the commas and semicolons being stuck in the middle of the tenses (some of which were too tense!) - yeah, I love some of the reader's feedback too!

With minor wordsmithing I like ending D followed by ending B. They actually flow together quite well.

I really liked your discursion on the impact having kids have! Sounds like some first hand experience!

It was an interesting story that provokes a lot of thought. Particularly some soul searching about getting married if you are not in agreement on some fundamental issues. I'm sure this causes tons of divorces!

Good job! I liked it!

reset46reset46about 18 years ago
just fine

i like to read these stories, not for the commas, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just a Couple of Difficulties

I may be in the minority here, but I don't really like the "pick your favorite ending" approach. Rather than feeling like audience appreciation, it smacks of cowardice, an unwillingness on your part to commit to an ending. And I think I know why; the story comes with such a dissonant flaw that no ending is going to be satisfying. The flaw (of course) is the husband's unilateral decision to get a vasectomy weeks before marrying the wife who wants to have children. This level of dishonesty and treachery is too hard a character flaw to turn him into a hero. We'll dispense with the whole infidelity, cuckolding, cuckoo's-egg set of betrayals and just focus on this one. When the wife finds out (and she WILL find out in real life) that the husband knew he was sterile when he married her, she'll freak out. And rightly so, this is a fundamental betrayal of her trust in his honesty, as well as demonstrating that he and she have completely different views on a basic part of marriage - and he won't even tell her so! Nothing that follows is plausible, since the husband can't be a sympathetic victim as he's portrayed when he's clearly such a treacherous bastard. And I think that's why the endings don't jell.

Ignoring the big problem with the husband, there's more questions with the reconciliation endings. The split-up endings were less interesting and pretty predictable, but the one where he looks fondly at "his" children, realizing how wrong he had been to oppose having children, is both bittersweet and creepy. Has he ever confessed? Is he OK with his wife having a long-term sexual relationship with her old boyfriend in order to have kids? Or is he on an extended guilt trip from realizing that it's all his fault? All these questions should be addressed.

The other reconciliation ending focusses on how the wife tells her boyfriend that she loves her husband only, he's just her fertilizer (and the guy who gets to fuck her whenever he husband can't), and she never wants to leave her husband. He decides to reconcile and confront the adultery and seek reconciliation. This might be believable, assuming that he can bring himself to be honest as well, and if she can give up her fuck buddy (and maybe adopt kids?). There's other dark currents in the story as well, notably her unwillingness to answer accustions about having multiple lovers with BF #1 - the statement "you can't prove it" isn't very reassuring. All in all, these three aren't very good risks for forming any kind of strong family.

dreamer63dreamer63over 17 years ago
Can't please everybody

I personally loved the story and all the endings. It is so hard to please everybody on here and i just read for the enjoyment of reading knowing that nobody here is an author with unlimited resourses to edit there stories i prefer to overlook the faults and enjoy the stories keep up the good work

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
the first ending

I liked the ending where he comes home and tosses both vicki and roger outside in the front of the house naked hubby shouldnt have to pay and support the children they arent his he wasnt the sperm donor so why have him supporting her and the babys since he couldnt give her any babies you must like to see hubby squirm or is it you want vicki to be the winner for cheating on the husband?

Atlanta,Ga

acs_1acs_1about 17 years ago
Harden the fuck up will ya?

For fuck's sake dude. No, you cant please everyone. So stop trying. Sure, just like many other reviewers out there I give you shit for your lame, softcock, man wanna be type stories, but you write better than most here which says a lot. Devise a plot and stick to it. I'm sure that even I've given you 100's for the stories I felt deserved them, but I will not rate a story that will try to prostitute itself to everyone.

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 17 years ago
Please everyone?

Not a chance! The only person to please is yourself. Though I get the joke. In fact, I loved that even when you write something for everybody, you still cannot please. So please, just keep writing and do what makes you happy because that will encourage YOU to keep writing. We all need an audience, but unless you are happy with what you write, why should you write. I look forward always to finding a new story by you, even when I HATE what you write about. But I read all the time, and even have to read things I do not like or agree with. SO what? Just ignore the people who have nothing constructive to say and listen to those who like what you write and encourage you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
another great story

love your stories JPB. and i am sure you affended somebody with this one so ---- em. Thanks for entertaing us or at least

ME. Mike from Texas

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
the last ending

I would go with the last ending ending D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Last Ending Good

I am not at all into revenge and divorce stories. The straying wife that hubby stays with are a real turn on to me though. I am always looking for those to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sorry I find the multiple ending thing to be a

lack of willingness to find an ending for your story and having the guts to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What a wimp, afriad to put an ending on it

The only two endings I cared for were A and C. Of those C actually seemed the best to me. However, personally I could not have lived with her one more moment after having learned that she had placed herself and me at risk by her bechavior and her actual lack of love and understanding of me by what she had done. No one, not even a woman who wants children, does this and actually loves their spouse. It is the ultimate act of hatred and revenge nothing less. Had she loved her husband a conversation would have occurred before this happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Absolute balderdash!!!

Get real for Christ sake!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Interesting story

I don't know what ending is best.

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
I have to agree with jpb on this one

no matter which ending is picked no group will be happy.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

I didn't like any of the endings.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
Criminal

I would never support cheating but what this guy did was criminal. He deserves the worst that can happen to him. To marry a woman knowing her desire for children and also knowing that you will never give her any is the absolute worst. The cheating wife gets my sympathy in this story.

joker51joker51over 11 years ago
Which Ending?

Ending C....of course!!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

it's your fucking story bob - how about you write one ending for it.

Dubby49Dubby49over 11 years ago
He cheated

by having a vasectomy prior to marriage and concealing it from Vickie. What sort of a man is this who could do that to a woman. Having created the mess he should live with this.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsalmost 11 years ago
C

He got what he asked for - even though - he didn't consciously know it...she wanted babies!!!

He could have told a different lie in the beginning and told her his sperm count would never give them babies and see what happens.

At any rate, he lied, she got her pregnant wish and he had to decide what to do - she really loved him but - she wanted children...so...

I think "C" but with an admission on his part that he had lied to her, was devastated that she chose to cheat but he understood. For him, even adopting or artificial insemination was out BECAUSE - He stated from the start...'He Didn't Want Children - Period!", and now, he still isn't going to want to raise and expense a child.

He put her in a bad spot and should have let her date other men and married someone else, now she is with baby, Roger is married and she is alone...He's an asshole but he got what he deserved...she didn't and I feel sorry for her BUT...

"C"

Thanks Bob.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
None of the Above

My ending: Jerry walks in the bedroom catching his wife and Roger fucking. He grabs Roger by the hair and lifts him off his wife and starts beating on him. Then makes him a eunuch by kicking his balls to shreds. Says if he tells the cops he'll call his wife. Roger does nothing. Then Jerry calls the whore's parents to pick her and her baby daddy and take them away. They get a divorce and Jerry meets a woman who doesn't want kids and they live happily ever after. (Condensed version)

Yeah that's better.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Multiple endings?

I feel like I'm back in High School, taking a multiple choice test. I'd rather JPB write his story and end it the way he likes. That way I can complain about it, point out the terrible grammar and punctuation usage, put in my two cents worth on how I think the story should have actually ended or explain how the characters SHOULD have behaved! It's so much more civilized to do it that way. It's the Literotica Way. Read the story, act like it's a true life story and then throw darts at the author.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Fuck you, Bob. I hate alternate endings.

As soon as I read that I immediately came to this page and wrote this. Why don't you write an open letter to your many readers and get their opinions. I love most of your stories, you are a great writer, very entertaining. You should give each story an ending and if we don't like it, fuck us. You are already destroying the entertainment value by giving alternate endings.

calflashcalflashover 9 years ago
story

the last ending makes it the ultimate cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

Gawd you are pathetic

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
One More Time

I commented on this story before and after having read it again as well as reading the comments, I feel the need to leave another.

First of all, thanks Bob for a great story. I have been one of those who have complained about lack of endings on some of your stories (and I probably will again in the future :) ). I do appreciate the smorgasbord of endings you provided. All were interesting but in this case I cannot accept one that has Jerry getting off scott free.

Jerry was up 2-0 on betrayals before Vickie's first one. Of course the first heinous betrayal was getting the vasectomy before they were married, knowing how badly Vickie wanted children. Jerry should have either decided he could deal with children or set Vickie free to find someone who could. What he did was utterly despicable.

The second betrayal was when he told Vickie that he had been tested and that he was OK. I suspect that this was what ultimately led Vickie to turn to Roger to get pregnant. In another of your stories I believe you had the wife capture some of her husband's sperm and get it tested covertly. I was surprised you did not use that plot device here as it would have added reason to her choice. Of course it would have been better for Vickie to insist that she and Jerry visit a fertility Doctor together. One wonders what Jerry would have done given that option.

Some have commented that vasectomies could be reversed. As far as Vickie was concerned, that was not an option. She never knew, in any of the endings, that Jerry had gotten a vasectomy. Even in the ending where Jerry admitted to Vickie that he lied about his sperm count, he did not tell her about the vasectomy, he just told her that when he was tested he found out he was shooting blanks. His excuse for not telling her that at the time was that he was afraid she would leave him. He probably knew that if he told her about the vasectomy at the end, she would have gone ballistic and left him anyway. In the end, he left himself no option but to have Roger sire the additional children Vickie desired.

Of course they could have adopted, but due to the extreme measure Vickie took to get pregnant, I can only assume that she was the type that wanted to birth her babies and would not have been happy with adopted kids.

Once again, thanks for a great story and going to the effort of providing alternate endings.

Johnny1MJohnny1Mover 8 years ago
I hate multiple endings.

I am not the author. It's the author's story, so let him tell it. To me multiple endings is equivalent to no endings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Terrible

Absolute rubbish.about as sexy or endearing as a smack in the face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
IT GETS WORSE AND WORSE

JUST DIRE PATHETIC RAMBLINGS OF A BRAIN DEAD JACK ASS...UNBELIEVABLE DIRE SHITE....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
every ending is worse than the one before it .

at least have balls to commit to the cuckold ending you really want faggot .

kill yourself

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My ending:

Not being a violent kind of guy, I went home, packed the belongings that meant the most to me, and left. But before I did, I left her a note:

"I know about Roger, and I told his wife that she's married to an asshole who got another man's wife pregnant. She should be contacting you about that shortly. I wouldn't argue with her, she has copies of the tapes I made of you two.

Anyways, I've wasted enough time with you, and on you. Time to go. Hope your life takes the same kind of dive into the shitter that you gave mine."

I left my wedding band on tope of it.

I hear that New Mexico is a good place to start over. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

maceedmaceedover 6 years ago
Agree with anon every ending is worse than before

Britease really is a worse author than I thought. Can't believe I've stuck through with his bad stories. Lol I'll never forget the copout he told us about not having an imagination when he couldn't end one of his stories. This is the ultimate copout.

maceedmaceedover 6 years ago
Woops wrong Author I lashed out on lol

Wrong author, thought this was britease not JPB. Still a major copout.

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
The stories by this author are interesting enough

But I don't think I've ever read a story by JPB and said hey that was a good story! JPB almost never ends a story and when he does we get this crap. Think i'm done trying to expect anything better from him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ok

All the guy had to do was reverse his vasectomy to give the slut her babies or just dump her and move on.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Seriously, you can't please everyone... or ANYONE.

Author comes straight-up and tell he's trying something different here, since so much of his readers bitched about his narrative choice... He gave them all the latitude to chose their own ending... And, instead of finding some level of gratification out of the exercise... readers bitch EVER MORE about it!

lol... by now, I'm pretty sure JPB got the message: write for yourself, and fuck everyone else.

As for the story itself... what a sad tell of two people who has no business getting married to each other. A lot of people - rightfully - question Vickie's actual level of love toward her husband... but what about Jerry? How much does he truly love this woman when he was so willing to subject her with a life without children, knowing full way how baby crazy she is? What he did was just as heartless as her cheating... they're both scumbags, in my book.

If I have to go with an ending, I guess I'll have to go for 'C', even though I do have issues with Jerry walking away from this mess scotch-free - ultimately, he is the main reason why it did happen. But any final where those idiots end their marriage is a good one for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
C Is My Choice

My ex-wife's current husband got hurt on the job shortly before he met her. The end result was that he was physically incapable of having children, a fact that he kept to himself. Somehow he managed to steal my wife away. His job required him to be away 50 percent of the time. It was inevitable that my ex-wife would soon be cheating on him as she had cheated on me; so he got his four brothers to keep a close eye on her while he was away. Today they are the proud parents of three beautiful girls...fathered by three of his four brothers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
PROOF

This proves that Just Plain Bob does NOT write only for himself (as he claims). Fine with me either way as long he cranks out those well written stories.

I choose endings B and D.

Funny, so many JPB stories unfinished. Here's one finished 4 times.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
About Ur intermission

Not all women Are whores. But Almost every Woman in your stories is a stupid whore, with an Attitüde like " i Love him but is okay to fuck around" And The Husband Are Even worse! They catch then in The act And spend a Big amount of Time getting Even More prove, it doesn't Chance The fact that they are cheating. And the very worst are the characters who get off to that or Even Take her back because she has a stupid excuse! i Would love if you describe in your description if you are telling One of Ur Shirts cuck tales, So I can Quit reading immidiately. And almost every Time the Dialoges during fucking Sound like The cheapest possible Porn movie which Ever existed!!! And The women in Ur stories just speak during sex Like they came directly put of a whore House!!! Fuck me, Big cocks , fuck me hard yada yada ... And this shit fills a Big amount of your stories otherwise you wouldn't known how to fill The pages!!! Or another sad possibility, your only contact with women is through those Cheap Pornos!

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
I liked c.

4* for that one. I would have liked the last one just as much if he would have kicked

Roger's ass, made her give the bastard to Roger and went for artificial insemination after spanking the hell out of Vickie's whorish ass and then happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

ending c why would any man keep a cheating whore that would get knocked up by someone else

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Of the three endings I liked “C” the best. Just my opinion. In that one he is sterile, she wants kids as does he, Roger is the donor. She gets very horny when her hormones are out of whack during pregnancy and hubby realizes thatfrom the tape that it is sex she has with Rogers no love involved so he is cool with it. He understands and loves her and is man enough to set his ego and pride aside for the love of family. Guess I’m just a romantic at heart. If she was dissing him the whole time well that would be different she wasn’t.

jrphdojrphdoover 5 years ago
Ending C

If you really still wanted to keep her, instead of ending B, you would have to come clean about the vasectomy and get it reversed. Doubt you could get her to give up the kid but any in the future would be yours. Wouldn't be my choice but then again, I wouldn't go into the marriage under false pretenses. C was a good way to get rid of a cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anonymous 03/20/18

Your comment makes an even better story than this. Oh, by the way, C is my choice. But writers should never give readers choices.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Torn

I'm torn between A and C. After due consideration, I think I will go with C.

SimepopSimepopover 5 years ago
Good idea to have the alternative endings.

I gave 4*, for endings C & A, with 3* for ending B. Ending D is “ugh”

tigger119tigger119over 5 years ago
He's a shit to begin with and an ego to match......

because he lied to her about wanting kids in the first place to get her to say yes to the proposal then had a secret vasectomy to ensure that his selfish needs would be met while denying her what she wanted UNILATERALLY. An asshole like that is a true misogynistic personality and has no business being married. Good thing he'll be a genetic dead end and not able to pass on his defective genes to his descendants. He perpetrated a fraud on her and deserves whatever he's going to get. In ending D, he lied to her again about his true condition. What a fucking selfish prick. Naw, I prefer ending E, in which she finds out about the vasectomy, he had it done 2 months before the wedding and watch her destroy him. What goes around comes around. 2*'s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I liked

ending c best if that was the one where he served her in the hospital bed.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
THEY ALL ACHIEVE THEIR WANTS

but can they live happily everafter, TK U MLJ LV NV

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
The problem with B and D are, in the beginning of the story it is out right stated he didn’t want babies.

If he was “low” fertile, and he’d wanted babies, then MAYBE if he saw the ultrasound he might have a brain-fart and “fall in love” with the fetus because it is HIS baby. But since he KNOWS it’s not his, there is very little reason for him to do that. The pregnancy, then fetus, then baby are all reminders to him of her infidelity.

And she fucks Roger later because Jerry is impotent. But WHY is he impotent? Because it turns him off that she is pregnant from her cheating. He’s not going to to let the fact that just because she says she loves him on tape a pass. He’s so emotionally distraught that he can’t get his dick hard. “But I love him.” BFD to him.

The key here in the story is he really doesn’t want kids. The end of the story can be drawn from that. So only A & C make sense.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
I vote for ending C

He deceived her into marrying him. She cheated on him in order to get pregnant. The marriage is doomed. That said, it was a fun read.

hjethjetover 4 years ago
Crap

Multiple endings are crap. I liked ending B. She is a cheating bitch and he should get rid of her. Also, they have vasectomy reversals. If he decides he wanted a child, then whatever. Burn the cheating bitch.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
One Minor Point

They seem to KNOW that the baby is Roger's, but since Jerry didn't stop fucking her until she was pregnant, it COULD have been Jerry's, as far as she knew.

calflashcalflashover 4 years ago
part 2?

Why is this billed as part 2 since it had no relationship with the original other than her name?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW author

You are absolutely right YOU are the scum bag cheater. Not her. 1 star just to vote, but it's not even deserved scum bag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I know you're right

There are many possible endings to this story , and one won't please everyone. Maybe you should have a vote. I don't like the stories where the wife cheats because the husband's doesn't want t o sleep with an adulterous bitch and the ultimatum this implies. But in this case , she cheated to have a.kid before even investigating whether either of them had a problem. Didn't like any of the stories endings but liked the 4th the best. Still, he should have insisted on artificial insemination. I know , they're just light stories , and nothing to take too seriously.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Wow!

First, he's a dick, but I'll still take ending C, please.

Second, I am reminded that the nastiest comments come from people who write nothing. It's easy to judge when you don't try to do it yourself.

Last, people really don't like this whole multiple ending business, do they?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago
Only A or C

the other endings are ludicrous. He was an ass to get the vasectomy without telling her but she was a whore and will have to raise the bastard on her own.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
How about ending D.2 — IVF

“No Vick, you need Roger. I agree with you that all your babies should have the same father and if there is anything that this mess has shown me it is how desperate you are to have those babies...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ending D.2

“But this time we’ll do it by IVF. You know, in vitro fertilization?”

“But Jerry, isn’t that expensive?”

“You’re worth it, dear.”

“But the...”

“No Vick. You don’t get it. IVF or nothing. You’re never to see Roger again.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ending D.2a

Even though it took months of counseling before I could again have sex of any sort with Vickie, we both worked through it; a lot of take home exercises, a LOT.

I made sure, for several weeks, Vickie stopped any trysts with Roger on Mondays and Thursdays; it seemed they... at least she, had stopped. Vickie was indeed very horny, and on occasion I could enthusias... well, more rather was “non-nauseous” enough imagining Roger dick sliding in place, to use oral and digital methods to get Vickie off.

We had Roger give one more sperm”donation”, but at the clinic, and froze it down. Any future fertilizations would be in a petri dish.

The IVF hormonal treatment gave us triplets, which was definitely more than enough kids now. But we were also happy for the next 42 years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ending D.2b

It seemed there wasn’t any way to get my flagging penis to penetrate Vickie. And anytime I brought my face down to do oral, my mind’s eye could see Roger’s cock sliding in and out of Vickie’s pussy and I would start to retch.

Vickie had promised ‘no more Roger’ (or is that no Roger any Moore?... ok, bad pun).

And she was able to keep that promise for the next 6 weeks, when the baby was born.

In the meantime we had Roger give one more sperm “donation”, but at the clinic, and froze it down. Any future fertilizations would be in a petri dish. Vickie and I also began intensive marriage counseling. It was over half a year before I could have sex with Vickie again, but once started it all came back quite easily.

Then, about 10 months later, we decided it was time for a second kid, and we started hormonal treatments for egg donation. And boy did those shots make Vickie horny. But, it lasted only the three weeks of hormone treatments. Then a month later, the treatments to make her receptive for embryo implantation. Then her sex drive went through the roof. I tried to keep up, but after about 6 weeks her drive tapered just a little. At first I was relieved, but then a little devil on my shoulder said “Trust, but verify.”

Fucking devil was right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

All the endings were pretty bad mainly because it was a pretty stupid concept.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Obviously C

Dumbass married a known slut, compounded the error by lying to the known slut. They both deserved a shit sandwich.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - ONCE&DONE no second chance.

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

JPB’s endings are like the bus services here in the uk, you wait ages for one then four come along all at once. Lol.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

After that little fragile outbreak in the middle I've asked the PTB to change you pen name to Just Plain Suck.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

I vote for Ending E.... None of the above....

Really really lame 1 star

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Vote

Vote for none of them,the story is a load of crap.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Endings A and C are the best. The characters need balls and those Endings provide that.

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Actually since hubby is unable to have kids and the wife does love him and is ready to dump Rodger, then ending D is the best ending as the hubby is secure and the wife is happy. The saying “happy wife happy life” works in this case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cuck shit .

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

This, the sum of its variants, goes on the "Best of JPB" list.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

JPB, the master of creating fucked up situations.

Of course, both of them were really in the wrong here. Jerry getting a vasectomy without telling her while knowing how desperate she was to have kids ... That was pretty fucked up.

Vickie deciding on her own to let Roger knock her up. That was pretty fucked up.

In this case with both parties being such losers, they deserve each other and should stay together to keep from anyone else having to deal with their loser selves.

RazorFishRazorFishover 1 year ago

You're my favorite author, but this is your worst story no matter which ending.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9072 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Vickie Previous Part
Vickie Series Info