Vickie, The Baby & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were so busy at cuckolding me that neither one of them even knew that I was in the room until I loomed over them. I saw the horror on Vickie's face as she looked up in time to see my right forearm close on Roger's throat in a chokehold and my left grab a handful of his hair. I jerked him up off of Vickie and with the chokehold and pulled hair keeping him off balance I frog marched him down the stairs and to the front door. I pushed his naked body out the door and then locked it behind him. I went to the phone and called the police and reported a naked peeping tom, gave my name and address and then called the local TV station with the same tale. Then I went upstairs to deal with Vickie.

She was cowering on the bed with the covers pulled up to hide her nakedness and she was crying.

"Get off the bed Vickie. Either do it on your own or I'll grab a handful of your hair and haul you off the bed like I did Roger."

"Jerry please, I can explain" she cried as I pulled the covers off her and reached for her hair. She scrambled off the bed and reached for a robe.

"Leave it Vickie. I want you to stay just as you are. Now get your whoring ass down the stairs."

"Please Jerry, let me explain."

"Move it Vickie" I said as I reached for her hair again.

She scurried down the stairs and I told her to go over to the front door, "I want to show you something Vickie."

"Please honey, if you would just let me explain."

"Later Vickie. Right now I have something I want you to see."

I opened the door so she could see a naked Roger trying to get in his car.

"What is it I'm supposed to see?"

"Your lover Vick. See him trying to get in his car and hide his nakedness from our neighbors and anybody who might be driving down the street? Have you no compassion for the man? Tell you what Vickie, why don't you go out and keep him company" and I pushed her out the door and locked it behind her.

I was watching through the front window as the News 4 van pulled up in front of the house and the police car pulled into the drive. I smiled as the two officers got out of the car and headed for the two naked people who were trying to hide behind the rose bushes and as the television crew from News 4 recorded the scene for posterity.

Ending B.

I watched Jessica chasing Sam around the backyard while the dog chased after the two of them. I looked over at Vickie, big as a house in her ninth month, and thought about what had brought me to this point in my life. Not ever wanting kids and being dead set against having any had blinded me to the desire of Vickie for just the opposite. I cheated her when I married her knowing that I would never give her what she most wanted. You could probably say that I got what I deserved when Vickie turned to someone else to give her what she needed.

Something strange happened to me when I listened to that tape. When I heard Vickie tell Roger that she loved me and that with the exception of making babies he wouldn't be in her bed if I was just doing my duty the switch in my head that was turned off when she announced her pregnancy suddenly got turned back on. I realized that I loved Vickie as much then as I did on the day I lied to her to get her to marry me. I destroyed the tape and then I had gone upstairs, picked Vickie up and carried her into the bedroom, and then I made love to her until I was exhausted. After that night I made sure that Vickie would never need Roger again. Oh she still saw him from time to time, Jessica and her round belly were proof enough of that. Maybe she still saw him during the week when I was at work, but I doubted it because I believe what I heard her say on the tape.

When Vickie had come back from the doctor after having an ultrasound done on her current bun in the oven she told me it was a boy.

"Have you given any thought to a name for this one?"

"If it had been a girl I was thinking maybe Gloria after your grandmother. For a boy I was thinking maybe Roger."

I thought I saw the trace of a smile around her eyes, "I think Roger would be a great name for him."

Vickie came up to me as I was watching the kids race around the back yard and she put her head on my shoulder, "Do you have any idea how much I love you?"

"Enough to stay with me forever I would hope."

"Lover, dynamite couldn't separate me from you."

"I love you too Vick" I said as I thought, "A lot more than you will ever realize."

Ending C.

I tossed the tape in my briefcase and sat down to plan my revenge. Subtle, I wanted something subtle, something that I could do that would hit them when they least expected it. It took me a week to come up with the plan. The beauty of it was that I had months to set things up. I could take my time and do it right and they would never see it coming.

The first thing was to tell Vickie that I had been to see a doctor and that it turned out that I had acute erectile dysfunction and that he was working with me to help me solve the problem. Then I played the part of loving husband and happy expectant father to be while I quietly liquidated holdings and moved assets. The happy day arrived and when the time came I rushed Vickie to the hospital and as they loaded her on the gurney and pushed her toward the delivery room I rushed back home. I loaded all of Vickie's stuff in boxes and loaded them in the back of my pick up and on the way back to the hospital I swung by Roger's place and stacked all the boxes in front of his garage door. As I was unloading them Roger's wife came out and asked me what I was doing and so I told her. She seemed a little upset when I pulled away.

At the hospital I found that Vickie had just delivered and was being moved to the recovery room. We already knew from the ultrasound that the baby was going to be a boy and we had already picked a name. It was to be John Curtis Markham, John being her father's name and Curtis being the name of my dad. They came and got me when Vickie started coming out from under and the first thing she said to me when I came into the room was, "Have you seen him?"

"No. I didn't see any need to."

She looked at me and shook her head as if to clear it since she obviously hadn't heard me right.

"I haven't seen him Vickie and I hope to God I never do. I did do something for the little bastard though. When they asked me for the information to put on the birth certificate I made sure that they got the father's name right. Also, I decided against naming him John Curtis. I thought Roger would be a more appropriate name. The name on the birth certificate is Roger Louis Grove, Junior. I mean Roger was concerned that the baby wasn't going to have his name, wasn't he?"

"I...I... I don't kno... know what you mean?"

"Sure you do Vickie. I know that your head is a little foggy right now, but you are a college graduate, you'll figure it out."

I pulled some papers out of my back pocket and handed them to her. "Those are divorce papers. That number paperclipped to it is Roger's phone number in case you have forgotten it. You need to call him when they release you to leave. Hopefully he will come down and pick you up since I sure won't. I've dumped all your stuff in Roger's driveway and I've changed all the locks on the house so don't bother trying to come back there." Then I walked out of the room and headed on home.

Ending D.

I tossed the tape in the briefcase, closed it and then hesitated and took the tape back out. I rewound it to the place I wanted and hit the play button.

"I love my husband and if he starts making love to me I stop having sex with you."

I rewound the tape and played it again, "I love my husband" and then a third time, "I love my husband."

I ejected the tape and put it back in the briefcase and then I sat there looking at the framed picture of Vickie on my desk. I replayed in my mind the other portion of the tape that had caught my attention.

"If he starts making love to me I stop having sex with you."

Making love versus having sex. I felt a tingle in my groin, the first one brought on by thoughts of Vickie since the announcement of her pregnancy. Over the next two days I listened to that tape three dozen times and every time I heard, "Fuck me first and I'll suck you later" or "Push it in, push hard lover, push hard" my cock got as hard as an iron bar as I remembered how she used to say those same things to me. Using what I'd heard on the tape I pictured in my mind the two of them on the bed. I'd see Vickie with her legs spread wide crying out, "Push it in." I heard the soft grunts as she was pushed into from behind and I heard the slurping sounds as she sucked cock, but it wasn't Roger I pictured doing these things with her, it was me.

I was driving myself crazy. The tape recorders were still in place and I reviewed them daily. Twice more I listened to sex sessions between Roger and my wife and then one day I heard Roger say, "The earliest that I can get there tomorrow is two and I have to leave by three, is that okay?"

"It will be if your cock is hard when you get here and we don't have to waste a lot of time on foreplay."

When I heard that I knew what I had to do. The next morning I left the house for work and drove my car over to the next street and parked it. I walked home and entered the garage through the back door and then walked over to the door that connected to garage to the house. I put my ear to the door and listened for what I hoped would happen. It was a long wait and I was just about to give up and leave when I heard it – the upstairs shower running. I quickly moved into the house and rushed up the stairs and hid myself in the spare bedroom. I had already put a couple of books and several cans of soda in the room and I settled down to wait.

Roger arrived at one fifty five and when Vickie went to greet him I crossed the hall and hid in our bedroom closet. Minutes later Vickie and Roger came into the room. I saw that Vickie had her 'slut suit' on and my cock leaped to attention. Vickie walked straight to the bed, climbed on it and spread her legs.

"Hurry up damn it, you're wasting time."

I could not believe how erotic Vickie looked with her legs spread and her belly rising up like an Indian burial mound or hill. Never having made love to a pregnant woman I had no idea how Roger would overcome the obstacle that belly presented. He got on the bed and picked Vickie's legs and put them on his shoulders and lifted her up so her weight was on her upper back and shoulders and then he plunged into her.

"This would be so much easier on both of us Vick if you would just let me do you from behind."

"We have been over that ground several times Roger, I just don't trust you."

"Come on Vickie, you know that you like being fucked in your ass."

"I don't like it Roger – I love it!"

"Then why won't you let me?"

"I've told you Roger, my ass belongs to Jerry."

"Get real Vick. He can't, won't or isn't able so why deny yourself the pleasure?"

Roger, I love the man and I have to keep something that is his and his alone. Take what you can get and be happy, okay?"

For the next hour I watched as they fucked, sucked each other in a sixty-nine and then fucked again. Vickie was going after Roger's cock again when he suddenly said, "Look at the time sweetie, I've got to get going."

"Oh please Roger, do you have too? I'm still as horny as a goat."

"Sorry sweetie, but I have to make this meeting. Tell you what though. Try to hang on and I'll take half a day off work tomorrow and get her about noon and I can stay until the usual time."

"Please baby, get here as early as you can. The farther along I get the more I seem to need sex. I could probably go all day if you could."

"Sorry baby, I'm not Superman, but I'll try my best."

"See yourself out baby, I need to see if I can get the edge off before Jerry gets home" and she got up and went to her dresser and got out a dildo that I didn't even know that she had. Roger left the room and Vickie got on the bed and started using the fake dick on herself. As she worked the dildo in and out I heard her moan, "Come on Jerry, make me cum, please Jerry baby, make me cum."

I heard the front door close and I took a deep breath and left the closet. I approached the bed and looked down at Vickie who had her eyes closed as she rammed herself with her dildo.

"Would you rather have a real one?"

Her eyes shot open and I saw fear and worry on her face and then her expression softened as she saw my hard cock.

"Well, would you?"

"Oh God yes lover, I want it. I've missed you terribly, hurry."

"Where do you want it?"

She scrambled and got up on her hands and knees, "In my ass lover, in my ass. I love you in my ass baby and it's been so long."

It was a long evening. I seemed to have a perpetual hard on and every time we finished and Vickie wanted to talk my cock just swelled up again. I finally got to the point where my dick was dead and I just couldn't go anymore. Vickie's first question was, "What time did you get home?"

"I never left."

Alarm swept over her face, "You know?"

"I've known for months now. I knew the day you told me you were pregnant."

"How could you know?"

"I knew because I lied to you," I said as I lied to her again. "When I went to the doctor to get tested the tests showed that my sperm count was so low that I could never father a child. I knew how bad you wanted babies and I was afraid you would leave me if I told you the truth. So yes, I knew you were cheating as soon as you told me I was going to be a daddy."

"You must hate me."

"I did for a while."

"A while? Are you saying that you don't hate me now?"

"Well, maybe not as much."

"What does that mean?"

"I hate the fact that you could so easily fuck another man and I'm not at all happy with the fact that you were planning on deceiving me and having me raise another man's kids, but what I really hated was the thought that you loved someone else and you were just keeping me around to pay the bills."

"I take it that changed?"

"Yeah, you changed it."

"Me? How?"

"I'll show you. Be back in a jif" and I got up and went to my briefcase and got the tape and a recorder. I went back to the bedroom and set them down on the bedside table. "When I found out that you were cheating on me I decided that I needed to gather evidence for a divorce so I set up some tape recorders. Just listen" and I hit PLAY. I watched her as the tape played and I saw a wide range of emotions play out over her face. I saw shame, anger, some excitement, but most of all I saw confusion. When the tape ended she said, "I don't understand. That tape should have had you running for a divorce lawyer. My God Jerry, I was an absolute slut and that tape shows it clear as hell."

I rewound the tape to the right place and hit PLAY again. "I love my husband and if he starts making love to me I stop having sex with you."

"The tape did show that you were an absolute slut for Roger, but it also showed me that I hadn't lost you to anyone else. It told me that you were still mine and that all I had to do was be your husband. We have some major issues that we are going to need to work on, but knowing that you're mine will help a lot."

"Oh God baby, I'm so sorry" and she started crying. I pulled her to me and held her as she cried herself to sleep in my arms.

The next day I woke up with Vickie's mouth wrapped firmly around my cock and when I was fully awake she mounted me and rode me to a leisurely orgasm. When it was over she said, "Can you call in sick today? Stay home with me baby, we need to play catch up."

"I can't Vick Still have to pay the bills. Besides, I have to get out of here before Roger gets here."

"Roger won't be coming today. I'm going to call him and cancel. I meant it baby. Once you started making love to me Roger was history."

"No Vickie, you need Roger."

"No I don't lover, I've got you back, you're all I need."

"No Vick, you need Roger. I agree with you that all your babies should have the same father and if there is anything that this mess has shown me it is how desperate you are to have those babies. No Vick, you need to keep Roger happy. Besides, after what I've heard on the tapes, seen from the closet and then experienced for myself after Roger left I know that I can't keep up with you, at least not while you are still pregnant and craving more and more sex.. Just one thing though, promise me that Roger never finds out that I know. Can you do that? Can you promise?"

Vickie smiled at me, "Whatever you want lover, I promise."

12