Vicky Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There in my face was her gorgeous cock. There was a faint scent of roses about it which mixed nicely with the musky scent coming from her already-wet pussy. I ran my tongue along its length, covering it in my spit, while my other hand reached between the straps of her harness to play with her pussy.

Jessica moaned loudly as I slipped a finger into her. I engulfed the head of her cock and began bobbing my head.

"If only you knew how hot you look right now, baby," Jessica whispered to me.

I blushed, but kept sucking. Lindsey had never told me anything like that. She had always called me slut and whore. More than ever I wanted to please Jessica now. I looked up at her, locking eyes with her. Slowly, I slid the entire length of her cock into my mouth, until my nose pressed up against her stomach.

I was rewarded with another moan. Another finger went into her pussy, and I gently worked them back and forth while I sucked her cock. Her harness must have been rubbing her just right because before long she was moaning loudly. She was breathing in shallow gasps, and I felt her pussy grip my fingers tightly.

Jessica screamed, and then my hand was being flooded with her juices. I ducked my head between her thighs and greedily lapped up the sweet nectar. Jessica dug her fingers in my head, shaking with the force of her orgasm.

When she finally came down, I eased my fingers out of her pussy, and started cleaning them off. Jessica caught my hand and lifted it to her mouth. I watched as she ran her tongue along my soaked fingers, sucking her own juices of my fingers. My already aching cock twitched. I was so aroused I could barely contain myself.

"Are you ready for the main event now baby?" Jessica asked as she pulled me up off my knees.

I nodded my head.

"Ditch the clothes and get on all fours on the bed," Jessica commanded.

My clothes seemed to disappear by themselves leaving a hasty pile at my feet. I quickly climbed onto the bed, feeling more horny and nervous than I could ever remember being. Jessica joined me on the bed, gently running her hands across my back and ass. Her touched sent jolts running through my body.

"You are so beautiful, baby. Such a gorgeous body, nice tight ass. Beautiful, simply beautiful," Jessica whispered to me.

Muscles I didn't even know were tense relaxed under those magical hands and soft words. I was already hers, but I wanted her to take me completely. Moans fell from my lips as her hands worked closer and closer to my rosebud.

I groaned as a slippery finger gently pushed into me. Another quickly joined it, and began slowly pumping in and out of me. As much as I wanted more, I knew going slow was a good idea. It had been awhile since I'd done this.

Jessica eased a third finger into my tight hole, whispering encouragement in my ear. I felt myself being pleasantly stretched. It felt different this time, even more enjoyable. Doing this with Jessica felt more wonderful than I could ever have imagined.

Those fingers were such a tease though, making me harder and harder, but not giving me enough of what I wanted. I looked over my shoulder at Jessica.

"I'm ready. Please give it to me," I told her, wiggling my hips to entice her.

Jessica slipped her fingers out, and put her girl cock right at my entrance. I could feel it poised to take me. But it didn't. I whimpered.

"Please give it to me. I want your cock so badly," I begged.

Then it happened. Slowly that wonderful cock eased into me. I moaned as Jessica filled me completely with one long stroke. I could feel Jessica's hips pressed against me, her hands still tenderly rubbing my lower back and ass. She let me adjust to the purple invader inside me for a minute.

"Oh god baby, you took it all in one go. You're so amazing. You are so sexy, bent over like this, filled up with my cock. So hot," Jessica moaned in my ear.

I felt so wonderfully full. Her cock was just the right size, not too thick, not too long. My mind floated in sensual bliss. It was hard to concentrate on what was making me feel better -- her smooth hands rubbing my skin, her cock filling me so completely, or her kind sensual words. No, it was all of those things together that was pushing me to heights I'd never been.

"I've got one more trick for you baby," Jessica whispered to me.

What a trick it was when I felt the cock inside me start to vibrate. I gasped and started playing with my nipples. Jessica slowly pulled her cock almost entirely out of me, then plunged it back in just as slowly. The sensation was marvelous beyond words.

I loved the slow tender love Jessica was giving me, but I needed sex. My hips started thrusting back, urging her on. The hint did not go unnoticed by Jessica.

"Oh you want me to give it to you harder, baby?" Jessica asked.

Jessica started gradually building her pace. Every thrust was just a little harder, a littler faster than the one before it. As she fucked me harder, I moaned and screamed with pleasure. I felt like I was a piano wire being wound tighter and tighter.

Soon I was being fucked at full speed. My cock slapped against my stomach with each thrust, reminding me that it needed attention. I was focused on getting fucked though. I was worried that if I moved my arms I would fall from the force of each thrust.

Sweat dripped from my body, and I could feel drips coming from Jessica as well. I could hear her breathing heavily behind me, grunting every time she pumped me full of her girl cock. My orgasm was building, the piano wire tightened.

Then I felt Jessica's soft hand wrap around my cock and stroke me as fast as she could. The piano wire snapped. I screamed at the top of my lungs as my orgasm rushed through my body like a flood.

"I'M CUMMING!" I shouted, as my whole body went completely rigid.

I vaguely heard Jessica screaming too, felt her shaking as she pressed up against me. Just as my cum was shooting out of my cock, Jessica cupped her hand, trying to catch as much of it as she could. I sent spurt after spurt into her palm, feeling my balls contract even tighter with each shot.

After I don't know how long, my cock finally stopped shooting. My body still rippled with orgasmic energy, and my head was swimming. I felt Jessica ease her cock out of my ass and whimpered. It felt so good being full. I rolled over onto my back suddenly feeling very weak.

"Oh my god, look at all this cum baby. You made all of this, my wonderful sexy girl," Jessica said as cum dripped through the cracks of her fingers.

I had covered her hand with my cum. It was amazing to see how much I had actually produced. Jessica brought her hand to her mouth and began licking it clean. I sat up and sucked on her pinky, tasting my own salty seed. We met in the middle of her hand, kissing each other hungrily.

We lay down together, holding each other closely. Jessica smiled brightly at me, filling me with warmth.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I was into this," Jessica said softly "I just wasn't sure how you could react. I didn't want to lose you."

"It's alright. I should have told you about Vicky. So I'll tell you now. I like being Vicky, but I also like being Victor. I can't be just one or the other, I need both in my life. I know that sounds weird, but I need to be both Victor and Vicky," I said staring deeply into her eyes.

Jessica smiled even brighter.

"Baby, you don't know how happy that makes me. I've never met the right person for me. I love getting fucked, but I also like fucking guys on occasion. Most guys refused to do it at all, and the other ones wanted to be completely dominated. On occasion that can be fun, but I'm like you. I don't need a permanent slave, I need a lover. Someone I can make my slave every once in awhile, and then have him do the same for me," she said as her eyes sparkled brightly.

"I would like nothing better than to be your lover," I said as a few tears of pure joy trickled down my face.

Jessica pulled me to her and gave me a kiss so tender and full of love. I knew I had found my happiness.

We went shopping the next day to buy me some new clothes. I went back and bought the panties I had found the day before. It felt good to go out as Vicky again. Even better, though, was knowing that when I wanted to, I could be Victor again, and Jessica would still love me.

The day was absolutely perfect. Jessica had to go to the bathroom, so I stood outside waiting for her. Then I heard a voice.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't my little whore, Vicky."

Lindsey eyed me like a shark circling her prey, yet she approached me nonchalantly.

"Did the cunt from yesterday leave you? I knew she would. No one loves a freak like you," she said cruelly, lifting my skirt to examine my ass.

I smacked her hand away and stepped back.

"I'm the only person who cares about you. Plus, I'm the only person who can please you. I can make you cum without even trying. You're my play toy. Just admit it and come home."

As Lindsey said this she grabbed me, and started playing with my cock beneath my skirt. I tried to scream, but she covered my mouth. Then she stepped back in confusion.

"What the fuck's wrong with you? You aren't even hard right now."

As she said that Jessica came out of the bathroom. She saw Lindsey and her eyes blazed. Before I could blink Jessica walked over and smacked Lindsey across the face, hard enough to make her stagger. Lindsey's head snapped back ready to rage, but Jessica cut her off.

"Shut the fuck up. How dare you talk to my lover like that! Vicky is a special and unique person. She's worth a thousand times over what you are," Jessica hissed in her face.

Lindsey tried to say something, but was cut off with another slap.

"I told you to shut up. You dare call her a slut? You're the slut here. In fact," Jessica glanced down at Lindsey's pants, "You're getting all turned on being treated like this."

Lindsey tried to backpedal, but she had been caught totally off guard. Jessica grabbed the front of her pants and ripped the front down exposing Lindsey to the world. Lindsey screamed and tried to cover herself. Jessica grabbed her shirt and pulled her face to face.

"Leave my lover alone. He's not your toy any more," she spat in her face.

Then we were walking away, leaving a stunned Lindsey in the middle of the mall. She stood there, watching us go, not even remembering to cover herself. Her pants were still halfway down, exposing her cock to the world as we walked away. When I glanced back, and saw she was rock hard.

For a fleeting moment, I almost felt sorry her. Then Jessica kissed me, and I never thought about Lindsey again.

12