Vicky Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Eddie dismounted, Henry looked me over and gave me a big smile.

"You look good like that."

Again, he gave it to me harder and harder. I moaned and squeezed my pussy around his hard cock. I loved how hard he fucked me. I had died and gone to heaven.


"I'm cumminggggggggggg!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

He picked up the pace, lodging his big member deep in me. He kept me in orgasm for at least a minute, slamming in harder and harder, keeping me bucking. Harder, harder, harder. Every fiber of me felt amazing. Leaning down he bit my tits hard, the pain mixing with the pleasure till the two were so mixed that I thought I'd pass out.

As my vision blurred, he pulled out and I felt warm cum splatter on my stomach and then splash against my pussy. Then nothing. Just the warmth of his cum and the drip of cum streaking down the sides of my body. My eyes were open but barely and very blurred. I was struggling to get my breath.

"Alright Vicky, we're going to take off and let you get some rest." The voice sounded far off and unclear. I tried to lift my head but I couldn't see. 

"K." I felt comatose. I felt incredibly high. I'd never done LSD but I felt sure that this was what it was like. I concentrated on my breathing. I felt like I was meditating, but in a "my pussy is soar from cumming" kind of way.

Then I closed my eyes and leaned back. I paid attention to the warmth of the sun on my skin. The cum was cooling and the breeze sent a chill flooding over me. I could feel the cum residue hardening over my pussy and my dark nipples warming in the sun's rays. My tits felt heavier as I breathed deep breaths. I lay and thought of nothing more than my body and it's wonderful, erotic aches. I laid there for a long time. Maybe even an hour.

I thought on how my life was about to change. Who would find out about this? Would guys still want to fuck me? Would the twins want to fuck me again? They said I was good right? Maybe great?

Eventually I opened my eyes and sat up. My ass hurt from being bare against the rock. I reached for my clothes to cover up, then decided 'fuck it'. I looked down at my body, dotted with hardened cum streaks. I sat like that, on the edge of the rock, nude, thinking, not of much. Recovering. Smiling.

At some point I put put my clothes back on so I could head for home. It felt odd having them on and, as soon as I had dressed, I wanted them off again. They were taking me out of my trance of pleasure.

Now, knowing how amazing guys think I look naked, makes me wish I could stay that way all the time. I walked home slowly, savoring my afternoon and replaying it in my head. I walked light footed, humming, and smiling small, happy smiles. I felt good. My life was about to be a lot more interesting. I had found adventure. They always say the last year of high school is memorable.

I walked up the front walk to my house humming. When I walked in my mother saw me, saw the dried streaks, and the look on my face and laughed.

12