Anal-slut Life

Story Info
We are continuing to follow Jake and Isabelle, but now she's.
1k words
4.26
30.8k
26

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my fellow anal lovers. I'm back with a tale that's been stuck in my head for a while. We are continuing to follow Jake and Isabelle, but now she's fully accepted her anal slut role. Hope you enjoy...

"Master Stevens, are you finished now?" Isabelle asked from the kitchen doorway.

"Yeah, just packing away now. The sink is sorted now, shouldn't be any leaks from now on," Master Stevens smiled, "In terms of payment, your Master and I agreed a deal. I get to play with you however i like, unless you use your safe word of course. I hope you are ready for me."

Isabelle immediately went on her knees in the waiting pose Master taught her. Arms behind her back, chest out and knees pointing outwards. Master Stevens chuckled at her eagerness.

"Such a perfect sub. It's a shame Jake found you first, I'd rather like to see you like this every day. I'll take what I can get though. Stand up, bend over and place your hands on the tap," he ordered darkly.

Isabelle shook with anticipation as she followed his instruction. Her stiff latex corset had her bending an almost perfect ninety degrees with her legs spread wide and straight thanks to her thigh high boots. Master and Isabelle both shared a love for latex so everyday he selected an outfit for her. She love the tightness and shiny material. It made her feel like his precious doll. Her outfit was never complete without her mask though. Depending on the task she was given, her mask could cover her completely, just her eyes or some even had build in gags.

Master Stevens paused to survey his temporary slut. Her glorious curved ass contrasting beautifully with the black latex surrounding it. He appreciated Jake's choice, a black latex bustier with detachable boots. It allowed perfect viewing and access to the slut's holes. It was a shame that the pussy was locked tight with a personalised shield. Only Jake had the key. It was fortunate then that Master Stevens preferred the rear entry anyway. What an entry it was! Currently stuffed with a hollowed out plug, big enough to fit at least three fingers.

What an impressive anal slut!

Snapping out of his trance, Master Stevens removed the items he needed for his little session. Firstly, he secured sluts wrists to the tap using tie wraps, tight enough to secure but not hurt, if she stayed still of course. Then to ensure the slut kept her legs wide, added a spreader bar to her ankles.

The slut moaned in delight as her, temporary Master secured her as he wished. Her pussy throbbed, but then again, when didn't it? Her fuck hole, clenched around it's plug, desperate for a cock.

"Hmm, something is missing...here we go,"Maater muttered.

Slut tensed as he roughly pulled down her bustier to free her swollen, achy tits. A sharp pain lanced her left nipple as he attached a clamp, knotted it around the sink tap and then added the other end to her right nipple. She moaned at the thought of bring tethered by her sensitive peaks.

"I knew you would like that, little slut! Now, hold yourself still and face forward as I make this delectable arse of yours red!,"Master grinned.

Slut focused her attention on the tap in front of her that she didn't notice the shish of the pad before it made contact with her cheek. She groaned as the pain exploded then changed to pleasure. Master Stevens administered nine more hits all over her rear. Some landed on top of her thighs which made her shout, whilst others hit directly on her plug making her fuck hole sing with need.

Every sound made Master Stevens' cock tighten and pulse. This slut was every Master's dream. Now her ass was painted a delightful, rosy red he was ready to plunge into her. Not caring the pain he pulled the plug out and shoved three meaty fingers the slut's gaping orifice. She squealed, tensed up, causing her to pull on her pinched nipples. Not that this gave her discomfort, in fact Master Stevens noticed her pussy juices flowing out of her shield, proving her love for rough treatment.

He wiggled his fingers finding the hole already well lubricated and ready. With one hand he freed his pulsing cock and swiftly, almost without slut realising, replaced his fingers with it.

"Oh fuck! Now that's a good fuck hole! Open your mouth slut, taste your arse on my fingers."

Master shoved his sticky digits into sluts eager mouth as he plunged deeper into her hole. She could help but groan around them as her pleasure doubled. She loved tasting herself especially with a fat cock instead her. He withdraw his fingers simultaneously with his cock and without pause, shoved his full length right back it.

"That's it slut, I want to hear you scream and beg. If you are a good girl I'll let you come!"

He fucked her ruthlessly. Poor Slut was in heaven as he used her, her nipples being stretched and fuck hole ruined. She was desperately trying not to let her orgasm overtake her. She started to sob and beg as it was too much, she needed to release.

Master Stevens wouldn't let her though. He was told she wasn't allowed even if he wanted to give her it. He was having to much fun hearing her cry anyway. The ecstasy proving too much for him that he growled as he filled the fuck hole with his cum.

"Oh please please, let me come Master," Slut begged.

"Sorry Slut, no can do bosses orders. Maybe if he sees you like this he might change his mind though."

Instead of letting Slut go, Master Stevens slipped out of her quivering hole and replaced it with an enema tube that had an expanding plug so that his cum remained sealed in her greedy hole. Slut's eyes widened as he attached the other end in front of her to the tap. He opened the tap just to allow a small trickle of water down the tube into her waiting hole.

"Now, you be a good anal-slut and stay there.By the time Master Jake arrives home, you'll be filled out nicely. Don't worry it's not too much that you'll burst!"

Master Stevens left chuckling to himself as poor Slut was left horny and slowly filling.