Vicky's Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In particular, Vicky wanted to blow my friends with the big dicks. My wife sucked hard for the next two minutes and got me to say that she could do whatever she desired. She asked if I minded calling them as soon as we got home. I told her that we should invite them over at our house to watch the ballgame. Then I would pretend to fall asleep. She could blow them, all night long. One good thing about baseball, there was a game every night of the week. She kept her lips on my cock, and I came in her mouth. "I love you," she said.

I invited two friends over to our house for the game. Vicky sat between them on the couch. I turned out the lights, and it was not long, before her hands were on their thighs. I pretended to nod out in my chair as planned, but watched them thru the slits of my seemingly closed eyes.

Vicky whispered, "Could I ask you guys something? How big are your cocks?"

"I have nine inches," the one said, while the other had seven but said it was very fat.

"Girth is a wonderful thing. I could tell that you had big cocks." Vicky started massaging the growing lumps in their pants. "I am very horny, tonight. How about you?"

"I am always fucking horny," my one friend said, and it almost made me laugh. When we were teens, he used to jerk-off his big dick three or four times per day. We did it together after school on more than one occasion.

Vicky continued, "Baseball bores me. Would you mind if I felt your cocks?" My wife opened their zippers and slid her hands inside of their slacks. She pumped on their dicks. "Hmmm, they feel much bigger than Bob's. May I see your cocks? Please, take them out. Yes, pull down your pants and I will take mine off, as well."

"What about Bob?"

"You know him. He is out like a light, and nothing is going to wake him up."

"That is true," he said, and they threw their pants on the floor.

"Oh, nice, your cocks are very large, just as I fantasized they would be." Vicky wrapped her hands around their thick shafts. "Could I jack you off? Why not relax and let me help you enjoy the game? You can play with my pussy, if you want."

Both friends made out with my wife, while she jerked on their cocks. They sucked on her tits and fingered her pussy into constant orgasm. They had to cover her mouth to muffle the screams when she came. She bent and kissed the heads of their giant-hard dicks. She rubbed her face all over their cocks and licked their huge balls.

"Do you want me to blow you? I love doing it. Please, let me," Vicky asked.

She knelt between their legs and sucked on their cocks. I heard her say that she swallows. They pumped her head on their big dicks, and each one came in her mouth two times. I was squeezing my cock the whole evening that went on. By my wife's request, they jerked-off onto her face before going home to their wives. Vicky and I fucked like wild animals that night. She asked to do it, again.

The following Friday, it was the same scene. That time there were four of them. I told them that I was coming down with something and needed to go to bed. I said they could stay for the game. I then watched the hot action from the bedroom, where I could masturbate to the erotic behavior of my wife. Vicky stripped and played with herself in front of my friends. She used several different toys and came on every one of them. She let the boys lick her pussy and fuck her with their fingers, until her juicy cunt made a puddle on the floor.

"Oh, god, I am coming. Yes, I'm coming, again!" She repeatedly screamed.

They stood around her and fed Vicky their big cocks. My wife jerked and sucked for four men, while she bounced on a toy. All of them came into her mouth and spewed hot semen onto her face numerous times. By the end of evening, her stomach was full of their cum, and a crusty layer of dried cock-cream coated her body from head to toe. After they left, she came into the bedroom and kissed me. Her lips tasted of cock and cum. We made love, while she still was stinking of sex.

The next morning, Vicky was sick in the bathroom. I thought it was from swallowing cum, but at last, she tested positive for pregnancy. We were having a child.

Later that day, after her stomach settled, she suggested, "Well, now that I am pregnant, I could do more than just blow your friends. I could start fucking for them, too."

"I was thinking the same," I said.

"I am kidding, Bob. Let us call it quits."

"What about my friends? They will expect you to perform for them, again," I said.

"How about during the next time that we do it you catch them, kick them out, and that will be the end? They still would be your friends, and you will have something on them that must not get back to their wives."

"You have a good idea. I most likely will get my drinks free. Maybe, you should do it a few more times before I bust them. Let them fuck you, too. I want to watch."

12