Victim or Survivor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I kinda like my new style, don’t you Henry?” Dawn wobbled over to the kitchen counter and picked up her plastic cup full of slush-like berry wine and took a long swallow. Even with the wine being almost frozen it still tickled the back of Dawn’s throat. “Dawn, are you drunk?” Henry asked in disbelief

“Are you fuckin Edna?” Dawn replied with a slurred chuckle “Wait let me answer that for you, yes you are and yes I am drunk, but that’s ok I’ve been told I had some good pussy” Henry’s eyes bucked and he reached to grab his foul mouth wife “What are you saying Dawn, have you been fucking someone else?”

“I don’t think it even matters, if you can cheat so can I” The brashness of Dawn’s statement took Henry by surprise, his words fell out of his mouth in slow motion. “D-a-w-n, I can explain.” Dawn stood up straight as if she had been shocked, and pulled away from Henry’s grasp. She had bluffed him into admitting something was really going on, and it was if a weight had been lifted from her drunk shoulders. Dawn walked away from her husband who now had his head hung low. She reached the threshold of the bedroom door and without turning around she lifted her t-shirt over her hips and pulled her panties up between her butt cheeks. “I got a answer to both of our dilemmas, meet you inside.”

Dawn pushed the door open and walked into the cool bedroom and began to pull her clothes off. She turned the lights off in the bedroom and threw the covers back. Henry walked in behind his wife, and stood behind her. Dawn turned around and with the seriousness of a woman scorned said “We aint making love Henry, we’re fuckin”

Dawn crawled into the bed and sat up Indian style; her husbands took his clothes off and proceeded to jump into the bed. Dawn looked at him, as he fell on the bed. She had a feeling in her chest that she had never felt before. It was unadulterated disgust. Dawn reached across him and took a bottle of baby oil out of the nightstand. She proceeded to pour it all over her c-cup breast and down her belly. She rubbed and rubbed until her nipples stood fully erect and then placed one in Henry’s awaiting mouth. She pushed him back into the bed with his mouth still attached, and started rubbing his thinning head of hair.

The gentleness of her hands made Henry feel guilty for betraying the mother of his children. Dawn then rubbed his face, ears and neck with her still oiled hands. The sensuality made Henry breath heavy and an erection quickly ensued. Dawn took her fingers and placed them in his mouth, looking him directly in the face as he sucked the baby oil hungrily from her fingertips. She rubbed the remaining oil from her hands into his thin lips and moustache, and slowly laid down beside him pulling her legs back into her chest.

Now, it was once said if your lover does something they would not do before, they feel the need to redeem themselves or they are drunk. Dawn was drunk. Henry in the ten years refused to eat his wife out; he said it was nasty and perverted. Henry crawled between Dawn’s thick thighs and started licking in slow semi-circles, paying attention to her clitoris, and the inner lips. “This fucker has done this before!” Dawn thought. He then pushed her soft belly up and began to lick the soft sensitive flesh that lie underneath.

Dawn dug her nails into the bed; she was not going to let her husband get the best of her. He continued sucking and licking, then moved to her belly button. “All these years, and he wouldn’t even kiss my stomach, this mutherfucker” Dawn thought again.

She pushed him away from her moist spot and in the soft glow of the fish tank she noticed his erection, Dawn got up on her knees and grabbed the headboard to steady herself. She spread her knees and squatted “Henry baby, do me from behind with your hot tongue.” Henry slid underneath her and began to lick her slick spot with his tongue flicking the tip like a snake. The sensation was breaking through the alcohol, and Dawn started to cum in torrents, covering her husband’s face with her hot stickiness. Any other time he would complain at the way she wet the bed and his dick when they fucked, now he was lapping it up like a dog.

Dawn had fulfilled her only need, crawled off of his warm mouth, and pulled him up to the top of the bed. She grabbed his throbbing member and spit a thick glob of saliva on the head. She then crawled between his knees and with her legs outspread and her arms resting across his thighs. She took him into her mouth. Slowly and purposely she licked the warm saliva off of his penis only to put it back. She sucked the sides of his shaft and then rolled her tongue across his tight nut sack. Dawn held his thickness in her mouth as she rolled her tongue across every inch of his tortured erection. She would take the head into her mouth only to pop it out like a lollipop. Then suck the sides of his penis, pulling sensitive hairs along the shaft gently with her teeth. She came up long enough to pinch his nipples to delay his orgasm, and continued sucking for everything she was worth. Henry felt the room spinning; he could not believe his wife was sucking his soul out through the head of his dick. And he loved it.

Dawn sensing he couldn’t take any more of her creative mouth, pulled away from his lap and then stood up. She wiped the sides of her mouth, tasting the saltiness of precum across her lips. Dawn then walked over to the corner of the room, and grabbed the doorjamb and placed one hand on the wall itself. She bent over spreading her legs and pushing her ass high in the air. “Come on Henry, do I need to tell you what to do” Henry slowly got up out of the bed and walked over to his wife. He lifted her cheeks and spread them far apart. Henry then entered her slowly at first then thrust hard as his throbbing head passed the entrance of her wetness, drawing a gasp from Dawn’s moist lips.

He grabbed her wide hips and rolled her buttocks apart at the same time. He then pushed deeper and with more authority, but Dawn had leverage. She rolled her hips back and forth like a stripper, pausing at the peak of the top stroke and at the bottom of the down stoke. The corner gave her good support to do what she wanted to his dick. Dawn bounced lightly at first then increased to match his thrust. She backed up against him, making him push back even harder. “Fuck me Henry!” She panted, “What’s the matter you can’t handle this pussy!” Her taunts drew a hiss from his clenched teeth. He had never experienced anything like this before in his own bedroom. Henry pushed and pushed, Dawn pushed back, getting closer to the floor each time she did, until she was no longer holding onto the corner, but had her hands firmly on the floor.

Henry started to dig deeper and deeper into Dawn’s moistness, he could feel her muscle walls contract against his throbbing erection, he started to feel the familiar tingle spread underneath his balls and began to moan. Dawn sensing it was time pulled away from Henry’s penis and in one fluid motion turned around to place his penis into her mouth. Henry eyes widened in surprise as his wife began to jack him off with one hand, while massaging his sensitive balls with the other. Henry began to release into Dawn’s hot mouth, thick gobs of semen that she drank and sucked from his still pulsating head. The sensation was so severe that his knees began to get weak; Dawn caught every bit of his cum and when she was done, she pulled away from his softening penis and stood up. Henry held onto the wall for support, and in a weakened voice said “I guess I will have to put my stuff back in the house huh.”

Dawn laughed, “No Mutherfucker, you can keep your shit outside. Matter of fact you can tell that bitch Edna, you have had the best piece of pussy ever and she is just second string.” She picked up his shirt that was lying on the floor and wiped her vagina with it, making sure it was soaked with her musky sent. “Here is a memento of what you didn’t want you bastard. Who’s the victim now.” She threw his shirt at his feet. Dawn walked towards the bathroom to draw her some bathwater. Henry became incensed, and kicked over the nightstand. His eyes flashed as he walked towards Dawn. Dawn flashed her eyes back “Come on mutherfucker, I got something for your ass tonight” Henry stopped in his tracks, he was breathing heavy and was confused at this new aggression his wife displayed. Dawn turned the water off and pushed past him. She picked up the nightstand and placed the lamp back on top. Dawn picked the phone up and dialed 911, when the operator answered she told her, that her estranged husband was there and he wouldn’t leave. She looked Henry dead in the eyes, daring him to do anything stupid.

Henry put his clothes on and then sat waiting for the police to arrive. Dawn put on her sheer slip-like nightgown and pulled her hair back into a bun, she slipped on her house shoes and then stripped the bed. A couple of minutes later a strong knock was heard at the door, the kind of knock only the police can do. Dawn walked into the front room and opened the door. She pointed without saying the word towards Henry. The taller officer entered the room first, “Are you her husband sir?” He asked,

Henry replied, “Yes.”

The shorter officer who stood outside beckoned for Dawn to step outside. He could see straight through her gown, Dawn’s rosy areolas and erect nipples keep his eyes locked, but he had to remain professional. The next 20 minutes were typical cop stuff, they asked Henry to leave, and that she file a restraining order in the morning. The smaller officer handed her a business card with his name on it, it read: Officer Kyle Benson, just in case she needed it. Dawn took the card from his hand and stared directly into his eyes, she could feel the dampness spread between her legs again. She would be using the card sooner than he thinks. Dawn turned and walked back into the house after the police escorted Henry off of the property. Standing there in the middle of her living room tears rolled from her eyes, it was better to be a survivor than it was to be a victim.

12