Victoria the Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pounded Jenny through her orgasm for a couple moments, her pussy muscles gripping at me like a vice. Just after Frank blew his load in Jenny's mouth I felt my balls contract. "Fuck yes!" I grunted loudly and buried my cock as deep in Jenny's wet cunt as I could. Holding her too me I felt my cock spasm a couple times as I coated her insides with my cum.

I stayed buried in Jenny for half a minute, relishing the feel of her tight pussy twitching around my cock, before finally pulling out of her. "Ohhh fuck that felt so good." She moaned, collapsing in the passenger seat of the cab. Looking back over her shoulder, Frank's cum smeared all over her face, she said "Is that what you had in mind?"

"You bet it was slut! Now clean your face up and let's go have lunch." I replied, smiling. "Frank, are you going to wait for us?" I asked the cabbie.

"Oh... Yeah I'll wait..." He stammered, still staring at Jenny as cleaned his cum off her face with her fingers.

Jenny sucked all the remaining cum off her fingers and did the four buttons of her pink top back up, then pulled the excuse for a skirt down over most of her ass. "Thanks. We will be an hour or so." I said.

I put my hand on Jenny's ass and we headed for the restaurant. We walked in and the hostess greeted us before showing us to a small booth in a small slightly raised portion of the dining area. The whole area was maybe eight feet across with just enough room for the booth and an aisle on one side. There was a low four foot wall that separated the raised area from the rest of the dining area. The hostess made way for us to sit and when Jenny turned to sit down we both saw small trail of cum running down the inside of Jenny's leg. "Excuse me Miss, but there is something on your leg." The hostess said.

"Don't worry that's just my cum. She will clean it up in a moment." I told her.

The hostess looked confused for a second or two then realized what I was talking about. "Oh..." Was all she said for a moment. "Your waitress will be right with you." She continued putting the menus on the table and leaving quickly.

"I guess she didn't expect that." Jenny said, sitting down in the booth. She collected the cum running down her leg with a finger and swallowed it all. "Mmmm... Yummy! That was really hot by the way! I have never been so turn on." She added, savoring my cum.

"It was! You liked being shown off like that didn't you?" I asked looking at her intently.

Jenny blushed and looked at the table, a little embarrassed. "Yeah I did... At first I was nervous, but I felt safe with you around so then I got super horny."

"Well that is what I was hoping for. I like to show my slut's off." I said.

"Are you going to fuck me in the parking lot again when we're done?" Jenny asked, looking at me and chewing on her lip, a note of hopefulness in her voice.

"You bet I am!" I assured her, smiling.

"Mmmm... I can't wait! My pussy is tingling." She moaned squeezing her legs together.

Just then our waitress came by to get our orders. After a quick scan of the menu we both ordered and the waitress left. "That's good. Why don't you clean off the mess you left on my cock then?" I continued once the waitress was gone.

"Ummm... Ok... Do you want to go somewhere?" Jenny asked looking around.

"No. You can do it here. I doubt many people will notice." I told her.

"Ok. Anything for your cock." She said. Jenny looked around one last time before sliding out of her seat and under the table. She crawled over to me and undid my zipper and pulled my cock free, sucking it into her hot mouth.

Leaning back against my seat I let Jenny savor my dick in her mouth. The table cloth covering the table hung down a foot or so over the edge. It was long enough that it covered Jenny's head and all I could see was the table cloth bobbing up and down while Jenny sucked me. Closing my eyes I relished the wet mouth sucking me back to full strength.

Jenny took her time sucking me and I could hear her moaning quietly around my cock. It was several minutes later when I was startled out of my blissful state by the return of our waitress. "Here you go." She said placing my meal in front of me and Jenny's at her empty place. "Is your friend coming back?" She asked.

"Yes, she will be back in a moment. She is just taking care of something for me." I said, nodding at the bobbing table cloth.

The waitress stared at my lap for a second, not fully understanding what I was getting at, until she noticed the rhythmic bobbing of Jenny's head underneath the table cloth. "Oh my!" She said slightly aghast, before storming off.

"You can come out slut. Our food is here and I don't want the waitress to think we are wasting it." I said, lifting up the table cloth to look at Jenny.

Jenny looked up at me, her lips stretched wide around my dick, and shrugged. She let my rock hard dick out of her mouth and tucked it back in my pants before zipping up my fly. "I guess." She pouted a little before slipping back up into her seat. The waitress came to check on us once, politely asking how everything was, before moving on, but not before flashing Jenny a look of contempt. Once we were done the waitress was quick to bring the bill, clearly hoping we would leave. I paid the bill and got up to leave.

"Is your pussy still good and wet?" I asked making way for Jenny to get by me.

"God yes! I am dripping! I can't wait to get your cock back in me!" She said brushing up against my with her barely covered ass.

I escorted Jenny out of the restaurant nodding at the hostess as we left. She avoided my eyes quickly and shot a look of disapproval at Jenny. Once outside and around the corner of the restaurant I turned to Jenny and said. "I think you can lose the clothes for a bit. It's a shame to cover you up!"

Jenny gave me a quick look, but the smiled and said "Ok. Whatever you want." She turned to face me and quickly undid did the four buttons securing the little pink top. Releasing her magnificent tits she slipped the top off her shoulders and handed it to me. The she undid the single buckle holding her skirt together and pulled it off leaving her completely naked except for her sandals. Handing me her skirt she looked up at me and struck a little pose. "Better?" She asked struggling not to blush too much.

I admired her flawless naked body for several seconds, paying special attention to her beautiful round perky tits with their dark brown nipples. Followed by the gap between her legs where they met her body, where I could see the bald puffy outer lips of her pussy. "Much better!" I said, kissing her on the lips and tweaking her nipples. "Let's not keep Frank waiting." I added gesturing for her to continue.

There were only one or two people in the parking lot that saw Jenny and they just stared before quickly moving on. As we got closer to where I had parked I saw Frank was still there and he had backed into the very back corner spot beside my truck. When we came around the last row of cars Frank spotted us and his eyes went wide when he saw Jenny completely naked.

"She looks even better naked doesn't she?" I asked Frank with a laugh watching him stare, transfixed by the naked Asian nymph.

"She sure is! Damn you are a lucky guy!" He stammered through the open window as we came around the passenger side.

"Thanks for waiting Frank. I am just going to fuck her, then if you could be so kind as to take her home." I continued, opening the passenger door.

"Sure no problem. You are going to do that right here?" He asked leaning over to the passenger side so he could see a bit better.

"You bet. Her pussy is dripping wet and she needs it. Don't you slut?" I asked Jenny. Before she could say anything I grabbed her by the hips and bent her forward at the waist, resting her arms on the open door.

"Ohhh god do I ever! Please fuck my little pussy! I need your cock in me!" Jenny moaned putting her arms through the open window for support.

I open my pants and released my rock hard dick. Eying Jenny's dripping pussy, her outer lips open and engorged, I stuffed my cock hard into her. With Jenny's state of arousal I was able to get half my cock into her on the first try, despite how tight her young pussy was. "Ohhh fuck yessss! I love your cock! Fuck me hard please!" Jenny groaned in pleasure.

"God I love your tight pussy!" I grunted in response. Pulling back out, I pushed back into her, burying the rest of my dick into her.

"Ungh! Fuck... you are so big!" Jenny grunted when I filled her so suddenly, resting her head on her arms.

I pulled all the way out to the tip and thrust hard back in to her little snatch. Jenny moaned again as my rod spread her apart. I choose a fast pace right off the bat and started pounding Jenny hard, determined to get her off quickly. Jenny spread her legs more and arched her back allowing me to thrust deeper into her. Holding her hips tightly I thrust in and out of Jenny's slit faster and faster, until I was grunting with effort.

Within a minute I had Jenny moaning loudly. Jenny tried to match my thrusts pushing back against me, trying to draw me deeper, but could keep up with my pace. Every time I hammered in to her young pussy I pushed her forward against the open door, making the whole cab rock with our efforts. I looked over at Frank, who was rubbing his own hard-on through his shorts, transfixed by Jenny's bouncing tits hanging from her chest.

We had been at it for a couple minutes and I was beginning to sweat in my suit from the effort. I kept up with the rhythm I had set driving into Jenny's tight cunt as hard as I could. Jenny was grunting and moaning constantly, her pleasure building and building. I let go of her hip with one hand and pushed a thumb into her ass. "Ahhh... Yesss... Fuck me! Yesss... Oh god, finger my ass! Fuck me hard!" Jenny squealed loudly when my thumb pierced her tight asshole.

"That's it slut, make yourself cum!" I grunted at her hammering into her unmercifully.

Jenny let go of the door frame with her left arm and reached between her legs to rub her tender clit. "Oh fuck... Oh fuck... Yes... Fuck me... Use my pussy... Fuck your slut's pussy hard... Oh god... Use your slut!" Jenny wailed in pleasure, rubbing her clit in rapid little circles.

The noise of a car approaching broke my concentration, but didn't stop my assault on Jenny's pussy. I looked up as a car came slowly in view, driving the parking lot looking for an open space. The car drove slowly towards us following the lane looping around the lot. I could see a middle age couple in the car looking around. It wasn't until they were turning in front of us that they noticed Jenny and I. Even though the open door of the cab shielded most of Jenny from view, they could still see her naked back and parts of her legs. It was pretty obvious what we were doing to the couple a few feet away. The guy driving the car stared at us with a silly grin plastered across his face, while his wife looked disgusted and smacked him when he almost drove into another car. I just smiled and waved, still hammering Jenny from behind.

As the guy reluctantly drove past I felt Jenny's pussy spasm and she arched her back, giving the couple a long look at her firm tits. "Fuck me! Harder yes! I am cuuummming!" Jenny yelled pushing back into me harder. Her whole body trembled as her orgasm rolled through her making her pussy muscles spasm rapidly.

Jenny squealed and moaned as I fucked her through her orgasm, her pussy squeezing my cock. The feeling of her tight young snatch pulling at me was having its desired effect on me yet again and I could feel my balls tightening. I pulled my thumb out of her ass, gripping her hips tighter, I focused on pounding Jenny. She was just coming down off her orgasm high just as mine was building. "Argh fuck! I am going to cum!" I grunted loudly in pleasure, driving my dick into her yet again.

Jenny slipped quickly out of my grip and spun around kneeling in front of my angry cock. "God you're amazing, I want your cum! Please give it to me, cum on me!" She moaned, jerking my cock with both of her tiny hands.

The vision of my naked Asian slut kneeling in front of me begging for my cum was all that it took to bring me over the edge. I groaned loudly again, my head rolling back and I started to shoot my cum. Jenny aimed my cock at her chest and stroked me rapidly as my cum shot out and covered both her tits. When I was done I looked down at Jenny who was looking back up at me with a huge smile on her face and several ropes of cum across her tits and hanging off her one nipple. She stroked me slowly and cleaned the remains of our latest session off my dick with her mouth. When my cock was clean Jenny kissed my tip and looked up at me again proudly. "That was crazy! Feel free to fuck me like that any time! I love what your cock makes me do!" She said sexily, scooping up some of the cum on her chest and swallowing it.

I smiled and tucked myself away, doing up my pants. "I most certainly will rest assured! You are one amazing slut!" I told her.

"That was a great show! You are one hot hoe!" Frank agreed still from the driver's seat of his cab.

"Thanks! I am trying!" Jenny replied, scooping up some more cum from her tits.

"I have to get back to work. So you had better hop in. You won't need these." I said to Jenny and tossed her clothes on the front seat of the cab.

"Ok then. I wish we could do more." Jenny grumped climbing into the passenger seat beside Frank naked.

"I am sure we will continue later tonight. Don't forget to give Frank here a good show on the way home and a tip when you get there." I reminded her, closing the door for her and tweaking her nipple.

"I will. I can't wait until I see you and Vic tonight." She replied.

"Frank, make sure she gets home ok and I will make sure you get some repeat business. Also take a picture with her phone when you blow your load on her face after you drop her off." I told the cabbie, handing him another thirty bucks to cover Jenny's fare.

"Yes sir I most certainly will. I will drive you guys any time you want." He replied, not taking his eyes from Jenny's naked body.

With that I stood aside and Frank headed out of the parking lot and headed towards my place. Once they had turned onto the road I got into my truck and headed back to my office. I was just settling bank into my afternoon workload when my phone buzzed with a message from Jenny. Opening the message there was a pic of Jenny taken by Frank. She kneeling naked on the ground beside Frank's cab, her knees spread wide showing off her smooth pussy. Her hands were on her knees, framing her naked tits nicely, and her face was a complete mess of cum. Frank must have still had a huge load cum saved up. He had sprayed her forehead, both cheeks and her chin. Cum was running down into her eyes, over her nose and hanging like little icicles from her chin. Underneath it all Jenny flashed a satisfied smile. Next came a phone call to my privates office line from Jenny "Did you get the picture of me that Frank took?" She asked.

"I am just looking at it now. You made it home ok?" I asked in response.

"Yes, Frank was nice. I gave him a good show, fingered myself to orgasm at least twice on the way back. He gave me a great ending to his tip. Do you like it?" She asked with a little giggle.

"Yes I do! I think it's a great look for a slut like you!" I replied.

"Well I am glad because it was a lot of fun and I am still super wet." She added.

"I can see that and will make sure to try and do it again soon. Well I have to get back to work. I will see you tonight?" I asked.

"Of course I will be over tonight! See you then!" She replied. With that we said good bye and I hung up. I looked at the pic of the naked cum coated Jenny for several more moments before reluctantly putting it aside and getting back to work.

Several hours later I finished for the day and headed home, eager to see my sluts when I got there. I pulled into the driveway a little while later and headed inside. There was no one waiting for me where there should have been Vic naked waiting to suck my cock. Puzzled, I looked around and then I heard the familiar sounds of two women giving each other pleasure. I walked into the great room dropping my briefcase as I went. When I entered the room I was greeted by a sight that immediately made my cock harden. Jenny was already here, having come over when Vic got home. She was lying on her back naked on the couch her legs spread. Vic was reversed on top of her in a hot sixty-nine position, her face buried in Jenny's pussy and teasing her asshole with the vibrator. Jenny was squealing with pleasure, her moans muffled by Vic's snatch. As I came closer I removed my clothes and made my way behind Vic, pleased to see the glass anal dildo buried all the way in her ass. I got in behind Vic and aimed my cock at her pussy and thrust hard into her. Vic was startled, looking back at me, leaving Jenny's pussy she moaned with pleasure and then said "Sorry we weren't waiting for you, we got a little carried away I guess... Ohhh... Mmmm..."

"That's ok, this time, but don't let it happen again slut." I said thrusting in Vic again.

"We won't." Jenny said, licking my shaft as it slid into Vic.

We continued fucking until everyone had cum, taking a break we had dinner, before relaxing and fucking more afterward. Finally when everyone was tired we all collapsed in to bed naked and exhausted.

Waking up early Wednesday morning it was hard to get out of bed, especially given the two naked sluts sleeping peacefully on either side of me. Eventually I found the motivation and crawled over Jenny to get out of bed. Jenny stirred as I crawled over her and woke up a little. She reached out and found my semi hard cock with her hand as I climbed off the bed. Her gentle stroking felt great so I let her continue. She rolled over to the edge on her side and opened her mouth taking my hard member between her lips. Jenny lazily bobbed her head back and forth along dick sucking my sweetly. I knew I should pull away and get ready, but the warm wetness of her tongue swirling around my cock changed my mind. Jenny cupped my balls with her left hand, massaging them gently. I put my hand on her head and began to slowly fuck her mouth. Tilting her head slightly she took my thrusting cock down her throat, moaning quietly. She matched her own back and forth movement with my own thrusting and she was soon taking my entire length smoothly and slowly down her throat. I reached down with my free hand and palmed her naked tit, giving it a gentle squeeze. Jenny moaned again around my cock causing shivers of pleasure to travel through my cock. The moan was loud enough that I saw Vic wake up and shift, rolling over to watch us. Jenny kept sucking my cock, swallowing me deeply and moaning happily. Eventually I felt my balls twinge and I knew I was going to cum. I let Jenny suck me a little more until I was about to lose it. Pulling my dick from her hungry mouth I jerked my wet shaft a few times before aiming my cum at Jenny's open mouth. I grunted with pleasure and emptied my balls into her mouth. "Mmmmmm!" Jenny moaned happily, rolling on to her back in the bed.

"That looked like fun." Vic said yawning and stretching sexily.

"Mmmmmhmmmm!" Jenny moaned. Turning to her other side Jenny offered her open mouth to Vic.

Vic leaned over and kissed Jenny deeply swapping my cum between them. I watched my two sluts share my cum for a few more minutes before I left and headed to the bathroom. I headed in to the shower and got ready for the day. Coming back into the bedroom I saw Vic writing in the bed with pleasure. Jenny was between her legs lapping at her pussy. I was tempted to join them, but I knew I was probably going to be late as it was so I left them to each other. Once I had put my suit on for the day I headed downstairs, casting a last look at Jenny now straddling Vic's face while Vic ate her little pussy.