Victoria the Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got into work a few minutes late, but being the boss nobody said anything. Sitting down at my desk I was soon buried in paperwork and several hours passed before I heard my cell buzz. Grabbing my phone I saw that Vic had sent me a text saying that she would be free for lunch around one if I was. Checking my schedule I figured I could make it so I replied telling her I would meet her at her office for one. Vic replied a minute later confirming everything and added that she had her Ben wha ball in her and that her pussy was super wet with excitement.

The next couple hours went by in a blur and then it was time for me to leave to meet Vic. Heading out of the office I said bye to my secretary and headed out to my truck. The drive over to the office tower where Vic worked was quick despite traffic. I found a convenient parking spot, parked my suburban and made my way up the elevators to the floor where Vic's worked. Asking the receptionist for directions I soon found Vic at her desk with and older gentleman leaning on it talking to her. He was probably in his late forties, well-kept with salt and pepper hair. I guessed he was close to six feet tall and looked like he was very fit. I recognized him as the head of the advertising company Vic worked. Vic caught sight of me and waved me over. "Hi Matt you remember my boss Brian." She said introducing us again.

Brian recognized me and shook my hand. "Good to see again." He said sincerely.

"Hi Brian it's good to see you again as well." I said giving his hand a firm shake.

"I am just headed out for lunch with Matt." Vic said.

"Ok well I won't keep you. We will continue that project when you get back." Brian said and headed back to his office.

Vic smiled at me and stood up on her toes giving me a quick kiss on the lips. "I am so horny!" She whispered to me. Vic's company had a dress code so she was more formally dressed than I would have preferred. She was wearing a grey business suit with a tight skirt that ended a couple inches above her knees. Her button down suit jacket matched the skirt and was tailored to show off her figure, but still be a little conservative. The slut in her showed subtlety when I noticed she wasn't wearing a blouse of any kind. I could see the edge of a blue and black lace bra that was the only thing under her suit jacket.

We headed for the elevator and I fished out the remote for the vibrating Ben Wha that she had in her. The elevator was almost empty so we situated ourselves in the back and Vic back herself into me rubbing her ass against my groin. I reached into my pocket again and flipped on the remote to its lowest setting. Vic shuddered subtly, pressing back against me. The elevator stopped in the way down and more people got on. I turned up the setting on the remote and I felt Vic shudder again and heard her try to contain a little moan of pleasure. A couple of the people closer to us looked around at the sound, but soon returned to their own thoughts. Several floors later the elevator stopped again and a few more people pressed into the car. Vic was struggling not to moan out loud and grinding herself against me. I turned up the remote again and a moan slipped from Vic's lips. The people nearest to us looked at us with looks of contempt as Vic shuddered and struggled to hold it together. Finally the elevator door opened on the ground floor and everybody filed out. Vic stayed still and turned I face me. She buried her face in my shoulder a let out a long moan as she had a small orgasm. "Fuck me!" She said a few seconds later after she had composed herself. We finally exited the elevator and Vic said. "We need to find an open room. I need your cock in me so bad right now! I need you to fuck me!"

"Ok let's do it." I said and switched the remote controlling the vibrating ball in her back to low.

Turning down a hallway there were several small empty board rooms, but the first few were locked. We turned the corner of the corridor and saw a janitor making his way towards us pushing his cleaning cart. He stopped halfway up the hall and opened the door to a room, pulling equipment from the cart to start cleaning it.

"That's Bill, he is always smiling at me and holding doors for me. I think he likes me. I always say hi to him when I see him. He will open a room for us I think." Vic said.

We walked down to the room where the janitor, Bill, was cleaning. Vic led the way into the board room. "Hi Bill." Vic said loudly so she could be heard over the vacuum he was using.

Bill was startled by the presence of two people behind him. He turned around, turning of the vacuum. Bill was a middle aged balding guy, maybe ten pounds overweight. He was fairly plain looking and I guessed not overly social, given the way he blushed when he saw Vic behind him. "Ummm hi, what can I do for you?" He asked stammering.

"Hi Bill, I was wondering if you could open one of the board rooms for me?" Vic asked flashing him a beautiful smile.

"Ah I am not supposed to do that." Bill replied.

"I know, but I left something really important in one. It would really help me out if you could let us in, just for a second. I would really appreciate it!" Vic pushed further giving him another big smile.

"Ummm... Ok I guess, just don't tell anyone." Bill replied reluctantly, blushing again.

"Thanks! You're a lifesaver!" Vic said rubbing Bill's arm. She led us out to the hallway and to another board room a couple doors up the hall. "This is the one." Vic said indicating the door.

"Ok, no problem. I actually have to clean this one next. Just let yourself out when you're done." Bill said, smiling at Vic and used his swipe card to open the door.

"Thanks Bill, you're the best!" Vic said squeezing his arm again and smiling.

Vic went into the boardroom and made like she was looking for something. I waited at the door until Bill left and then followed Vic into the room closing the door. Within seconds Vic was on her knees in front of me opening my pants. She pulled my hard cock from my pants and swallowed me completely. "Mmmmmmmm!" Vic moaned in pleasure, savoring my dick in her mouth. She started to furiously bob her head up and down on my cock while stroking me with her hand. Soon there was drool all over my dick and running down her chin. She paused and licked my balls for a few seconds before deep throating my cock again. I let her worship my cock for another moment or two before I pulled her to her feet. Vic stood and planted a wet kiss on my lips. While we explored each other's mouths I undid the buttons on her suit jacket and opened it up revealing a sexy blue and black lace bra. The bra was semi-transparent and I couple make out her erect nipples beneath the material. I undid the front clasp and released her beautiful perky tits with their sexy pink nipples. I stopped kissing her, sucking one nipple then the other into my mouth. Vic moaned and whimpered with pleasure, shivering each time I nibbled on her sensitive nipples. I sucked on her tits for a moment or two before I turned her around and bent her over the table. Vic spread her legs to give me better access to her pussy while I pulled up her short skirt, until it was scrunched up around her waist. Rubbing her pussy with my hand I probed a couple fingers into her dripping slit feeling for the ball she had inside her. Finding it, I fished the vibrating ball out and turned it off before putting it in her jacket pocket. Vic moaned in disappointment again when I pulled my fingers out of her. "Please shove your cock in me! Fuck me hard! God I need you hard dick in me so bad." She begged, wiggling her ass for me.

"I am going to fuck that sloppy pussy of yours slut. Spread your legs more for me." I growled at her. Vic quickly did what I asked and spread her legs as wide as she could giving me unrestricted access to her wide open pussy. I steadied myself with a hand on the small of her back and the other holding the shaft of my cock and pushed the tip between her wet lips.

"Ohhhhh fuck yessssss! Fuck me! I love your cock!" Whimpered Vic as I pulled out and thrust back into her. Despite how turned on she was, her snatch was still delightfully tight and it took a couple hard thrust before I finally buried my dick all the way into her. "Ahhh yessss! You fill me soo good!" Vic moaned louder. I pounded Vic hard and fast knowing we both wanted a hot fuck. Vic moaned and grunted with each thrust as we made loud slapping noises.

I fucked Vic like this for a minute or two then stopped and pulled out. "Nooo! Please fuck me I need to cum! Fuck me, I will do anything" she pleaded with me.

"Up on the table and turn over!" I barked at her. Vic hurriedly turned around and sat up on the table before laying back and spreading her legs wide for me. Stepping between them I grabbed both her outstretched legs and slid my pussy soaked cock back in to her, hard.

Ungh! Yessss! Fuck me!" Squealed Vic as I entered her again. I started hammering her pussy hard again using my entire length. Letting go of one of her legs I grabbed her left tit with my hand pulling and twisting her nipple. "Ahhhhh fuccckkkk! That feels sooo good! I am going to cum soon!" Vic wailed.

I kept teasing her nipples, switching back and forth between them while I fucked her pussy faster. Vic was thrashing about in pleasure, her eyes screwed shut and moaning constantly. I was focused on making Vic cum when I noticed some movement by the door. Turning my head I saw Bill come through the door with his cart behind him in the hall. Initially he was fiddling with something in his pocket and he didn't notice us until Vic screamed out "Fuuucckkkkk... Cummming!" And she started bucking on the table against my cock. Bill looked up instantly, a panicked look on his face. He caught sight of Vic and his jaw dropped. Bill stared at Vic, half naked thrashing about on the end of my cock, screaming in orgasm. He saw me looking at him and started to back out of the room. Without breaking my stride I waved him in to join us. At first Bill hesitated switching between me and Vic trying to figure out what to do. Vic had calmed down, but still had her eyes closed, while I plowed her slit. I kept motioning Bill to come in and eventually his lower head won out over his nervousness and he came over. He stood a few feet away and watched me fuck Vic, intently staring at her bouncing tits.

"Pretty hot isn't she?" I whispered grabbing Vic's nipple again and teasing it.

"Uhh-huh." Bill mumbled, mesmerized by the slut writhing on the table.

I let go of Vic's tits and pulled my cock from her velvety smooth pussy. Vic's eye popped open. "Nooo! Please keep going! Keep fucking my pussy!" Vic moaned begging me to continue. She looked at me and then noticed Bill beside me.

"Bill was just admiring you. He said you're really sexy!" I said filling the awkward silence.

"Thanks Bill." Vic replied, flashing both of us a smile, after taking stock of her surroundings. "I am glad you like what you see." She added not bothering close her legs, letting Bill take in her nakedness.

"Wow... You are so hot! The guys and I have always had a thing for you, but wow!" Bill admitted, his eyes taking in every inch of Vic's naked body.

"Why don't you let Vic give you a blowjob? She is amazing at it!" I suggested.

"Really?!" Bill said to me unbelieving.

"Sure. She tells me you have always been nice to her, so think of it as a reward. Hell you can fuck her as well if you want." I added.

"Ummmm...Well as long as my wife doesn't find out, sure why not." Bill finally agreed.

"We aren't going to say anything so I think you are safe." I assured him.

Vic had watched out exchange back and forth silently, still spread out on her back across the conference table. I didn't even have to say anything to her; when I was done talking she sat up and slid off the table. Standing up Vic left her suit jacket and undone bra on the table, leaving her naked except for her three inch heels and skirt scrunched up around her waist. Vic sashayed over to Bill and kissed him on the lips while undoing his pants. Tugging them down Vic released Bill's decent seven inch rock hard cock. "Thanks for being so nice to me." She purred, stroking his dick gently.

"You're welcome... Ohhhh!" Bill groaned happily as Vic bent over at the waist and sucked his member into her hot mouth.

"She has an amazing mouth doesn't she?" I asked, chuckling at Bill's reaction. Stepping behind Vic again I aimed my own hard cock at Vic's pussy and slid back into to her velvety smooth tunnel.

"Ohh god does she ever!" Bill groaned while Vic moaned around his cock as I thrust my cock all the way into her.

Vic grunted and groaned with each thrust, bobbing her head rapidly on Bill's member and jerking him with her one hand while supporting herself with the other. I resumed pounding Vic's wet snatch again sliding my entire length in and out of her. We had only been at it for a minute when I heard Bill groan "Ohhh shit! I can't hold it!" He thrust his cock into Vic's mount and blew his load into her mouth. Bill's load was huge and Vic struggled to swallow it all. She choked a little and cum leaked out of the corners of her lips and down her chin. Swallowing noisily she gulped down the rest of his load on the second try and resumed her sloppy blowjob. "Shit I am sorry about that. It's been a really long time since I have gotten something like this. I didn't mean to cum in your mouth." Bill said looking down at Vic, going red with embarrassment.

Vic didn't say anything; she just kept sucking his soft member starting to bring it rapidly back to life, moaning as I thrust into her. "Don't stress about it. This slut loves cum any way she can get it. Don't you slut?" I said giving her a slap on the ass plowing into her again. Vic squealed loud in agreement around the stiffening dick in her mouth, swallowing Bill until her lips were pressed against his pelvis.

I fucked Vic hard, savoring the grip of her pussy when Bill groaned again a minute later. "Damn she got me hard again!"

"I told you she sucks cock like a champ!" I replied grinding my dick into her. "You want to fuck her?" I asked.

"Really? Of course I want to try her pussy!" Bill said excited.

"Turn around slut. Let your new friend fuck your sweet cunt." I said to Vic, pulling my slick cock from her slit. I grabbed a chair and sat down; my hard dick sticking straight up. Vic spun around and bent lower taking my shaft in her mouth, presenting her beautiful ass to Bill.

"Mmmmmmm!" Vic moaned tasting her pussy juices coating my dick. She slobbered over my member cleaning every inch with her tongue, taking me into her throat on the first try.

Bill positioned himself behind Vic taking a moment to admire her juicy pussy hanging like a peach between her spread legs. Steadying himself with a hand on her ass he nudged the tip of his re-hardened cock between her engorged lips. Vic was so wet that Bill easily sank his cock into her without any effort. "Fuck me this is the most amazing feeling pussy I have ever had!" Groaned Bill, enjoying the tightness of Vic's slit. Vic moaned happily pushing back against Bill taking his shaft deeper.

"Yeah it's great isn't it?" I said, moaning as Vic deep throated me again, her tongue bathing my shaft.

Bill didn't answer he just started to slowly fuck Vic with short strokes, moaning with pleasure at the warm wetness. He gradually sped up and began plowing her with more and more of his dick.

I was enjoying the sloppy blow job and savoring the vibrations of Vic's moaning. Sitting back against the chair I tried to relax and watch Vic's tits bounce in time with Bill fucking her. Vic had one hand supporting herself on the chair and the other was stroking the base of my shaft rapidly, while she sucked the top two thirds. Every couple seconds she would remove her hand from my shaft and deep throat my entire cock a few times before stroking me again. Despite my attempt at distraction I could feel the first tingles of an orgasm approaching. I could also her Bill breathing harder and I knew he probably wouldn't last much longer in Vic's tight cunt. Stretching out with one hand I grabbed one of Vic's bouncing tits and started to tweak her nipple, sending jolts of pleasure coursing through her. Each time I squeezed her erect pink nipple she would squeal loudly around my cock send vibrations of pleasure through my member. From the groans of pleasure from Bill I could tell that my teasing her nipple was making Vic's pussy muscles quiver and grip him tighter.

A minute later Bill's grunting became faster and more ragged. Finally he gripped Vic's hips and drove his cock into her hard one last time. "Fuuuccckkkk!" He yelled as his dick swelled and he filled Vic's snatch with another huge load of cum.

Watching the middle aged janitor fill my sexy slut of a girlfriend with another load of cum was the tipping point that sent me over the edge. I put my hand on the back of Vic's head and started to fuck her face. I shoved my cock into her throat several times until I couldn't hold on any more. Driving my dick into her throat I held Vic's face pressed against my stomach and started to cum. As I filled her throat with my cum Vic started to struggle against me so I let her head go. She coughed and gaged a couple of times as she took my cock out of her mouth, drooling my cum over her chin. I fired one last small jet of jizz that coated the right side of her cheek adding to the mess on her face. Vic shrieked in pleasure and trembled all over. The combination of a load of cum being blasted down her throat and another filling her pussy made her cum as well.

"That was awesome!" Bill groaned, pulling his deflating cock from Vic's sloppy cunt, a thin trail of cum starting to drip from her. Not having anyone supporting her from behind Vic sank to her knees in front of me with a dazed grin on her face.

I sat back in the chair again. "Yeah she is a great slut!" I agreed, watching Vic scoop the cum from her pussy and swallowing it.

"Wow what a slut! She really does love cum! The guys are never going to believe this." Bill added watching amazed as Vic scooped more cum into her mouth before swallowing it.

"It's my favorite!" Vic giggled, smacking her lips and running her fingers through her pussy lips collecting more of Bill's cum and repeating the process. "You certainly filled me up!" She added swallowing another puddle.

"We are going for lunch now, but we can come by and see the rest of your guys when we get back, if you think they would be interested?" I suggested to Bill.

"You mean like you will come back and they can fuck her as well?" Bill asked looking at me unbelieving. Vic kept cleaning the cum off herself, but was watching me closely, a twinkle in her eye.

"Yeah if they want to. Where do you hangout usually?" I replied to Bill. "What do you think slut, want to get fucked some more?" I asked Vic.

Vic started to nibble on her lower lip, clearly excited. "Always!" Was all she said.

"Crazy! We have a break room in the basement by the shipping and receiving entrance at the back of the building. It's where we usually where we have lunch, but since it's summer we usual hang out around a picnic table outside the shipping entrance." He told us, excited about the possibility of fucking Vic again.

"Well then that sounds like a plan. We will see you in a bit." I said, standing up and doing up my pants. "Here you can hold on to this so you know we will come back." I continued handing Bill Vic's lace bra.

"Ahh ok, I gather she won't need it?" Bill said securing his pants and tossing Vic's bra on his cart.

"No, the jacket already covers up too much in my opinion." I replied. "Well my sexy slut, you hungry?" I asked Vic, looking down at my naked girlfriend still kneeling between us.

"Mmmm... I don't know... You guys really filled me up with that cum. Though I guess I could eat." She said looking back up at me, with a satisfied smile.