Victoria's Valentine's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh God, don't stop... fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." You begin to explode as I continue to thrust. "I'm so close baby, cum with me Paul. Cum in my ass. I want to feel you cum in me." I am about to explode and grab your juicy tits as you ride your cum. You moan again knowing I am close, "That's it baby, cum in me, cum in me. Oh god, I'm going to cum again. Pinch my nipples Paul, I'm going to cum on your cock." You slam yourself on me as we both began to cum. "Fucking so good Victoria, mmmm feel my cock shoot baby. Ohhh." I can feel you milk me with your ass, drawing every drop of cum from my cock as you collapse onto me.

In my arms, slowly, you open your eyes, panting and trying to regain your senses. You spot a clock as realize that it is only 8:00. You feel my cock still inside of you and still hard. Gently you squeeze your muscles and give my cock a "kiss."

"Do you want more?" I ask. "Yes baby but can we get something to eat? I have had anything but your cum all day. But maybe one more cum before we eat." you say lovingly.

Your ass battered, slip my cock out and reposition yourself with your pussy on my cock. With a soft moan I press my cockhead up against your hole grunting "You like my cock, don't you, baby?" as I lovingly tease you with my cockhead. With a sudden thrust I ram your pussy and fuck you hard, pulling completely out with each stroke, instantaneously putting you on the verge of another orgasm. I love feeling you on my cock and ram into you and hold you down on my cock with my hands on your hips. Then I begin maneuvering to stand up with you on my cock. The grinding drive you toward convulsions and a sharp sudden orgasm pulses in you as your pussy grips my cock, milking it. With all your weight on my cock, I grab your ass and bounce you up and down, pleasure searing through us. "So luscious," you gasp as I grunt and jackhammer up into your pussy to cum with you. "CUM AGAIN VICTORIA, almost there, come on, now baby." I feel my cock spurt what little cum remains in my balls, my fingers caressing your ass feeling the traces of the load in your ass.

Spent, I lower you to the floor and we both collapse panting. I lay there stroking your big tits. So good laying there next to your overheated glistening body. I kiss you and after some long silent moments, suggest we shower before dinner. The water will feel good and soothe us. "Happy Valentine's Baby." you whisper in my ear as you get up. "You haven't received your present yet." I reply with a smile pointing to a gift wrapped box on the table. "You can wear it to dinner, but I get to control the remote."

You giggle "Oh really" and smack my ass as you walk past me toward the phone. "I need to call my husband." I watch you as you dial, admiring your body. Hearing you talk to him, I approach you and caress your tits. "The flight was fine and I had a good meeting this afternoon...went really well." Playfully I roll your nipples as our eyes lock. "Uh huh, yes... Tomorrow evening about 9:00. Yes dear, uh huh, mmm..." I pinch a nipple hard with one hand as I insert three fingers into your pussy lifting you to your toes. "OH, yeah... mmmm this morning was good dear. I will surprise you again."

Kneeling I hold my face close to your beautiful shaved pussy and flicker my tongue over your clit. "Oh shit... MMMMmmm... nothing, just stubbed my toe on the dresser. Ok... see you tomorrow..." Looking down and watching me suck your clit, you hold your hand on the receiver and gasp staring at me. Regaining a little composure you say, "Oh yes, ok... Love you... bye." Hanging up the phone, you grab my hair and pull me up. "You naughty boy." And with that you grab me by the cock and lead me to the shower. I laugh thinking about the remainder of the evening.

To be continued...

12