Victor's New Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor felt her struggle and slowly he let a hand free. The sensation as her hand touched him had him stirring in many ways.

She was soft with her touch. Her movements were hesitant at best. The last thing that she wanted was for this to end. Her fingers ran softly through his hair and down his back and her body began to shake. She knew she had fallen for her new master, but then she never expected such a man to fall for her, the slave.

As she felt her second hand free, she sighed in his mouth, holding him closely with her tongue. As his hands came down and held her head to his she almost screamed with happiness. Their tongues met in a duel where there were no losers, frantic to taste, to touch, slave continued to caress his body. Never before had she dared to hold but now all she wanted was to feel him closer still.

When Victor slid inside of Slave she cried tears of joy. For the next ten minutes they made love as lovers. Gently and warm as they touched and lingered on the kiss that still had not ended.

Then Victor stopped the kiss and looked down at slave, he could see the tears in her eyes. Kissing them away, he said "I have angered you, I am so very sorry."

Slave took his head in her hands, pulled him close and said to him, "never has anyone made me so very happy as you have just now, these are not tears of sadness but tears of happiness. Please, do not stop. Please."

Victor bent down and kissed her lightly and then while his cock was still buried deep in her, he bent over and undid her legs. As each freed, she wrapped them around his waist. Gently she pulled him back down and welcomed the kiss.

This is how it continued, together they touched, fondled, kissed, and then the idea of eating her pussy had returned to Victor. Slowly he descended, kissing each breast on the way.

Slave was too much in shock to move. Never before had anyone used her for more than a sex toy. Now she, for the first time in her life, felt like she was not being used, but rather that they were enjoying each other; and as his mouth neared her pussy, she could only pray that what was about to happen, would. Her hands reached the top of his head as she helped him down. When he put his tongue in her belly button, she giggled uncontrollably.

This he managed to stop by placing a finger on her clit. Spreading her legs, he slowly moved downward. As he nibbled on her thighs, he was rewarded with a scream of joy. He knew that she wanted him to continue, and he would, but now he felt like teasing her to oblivion.

Her legs wrapped around his shoulders and her body lifted, he could smell her wanton flesh; teasing her was almost as hard on him as it was for her. But still he continued to touch with his tongue and hands everywhere but where he knew she was desperate for the touch. As her hand came down he stopped, looked at her and asked, "I know you do not want to be tied back up, do you?"

Her hand stopped in mid air and rested at her side. He laughed a bit and then slipped his head down. Taking her swollen lips in his mouth he sucked them deep within. He was rewarded by a very eager Slave, whose hips lifted to meet him. When his tongue licked her pussy, nibbled on her clit, he could have sworn that she came. But when his tongue reached down and entered her pussy, he was sure of it.

Victor then inserted his finger in her pussy and started to stroke it in and out as he nibbled on her clit. Slave's legs, still on Victor's shoulders, are now pulling him inward. Her frenzy of enjoyment was feeding Victor to lick harder and to use his fingers faster. Stroking upward they hit her G spot and soon she is again cumming in his mouth. The scent of Slave encouraged Victor to continue and soon she becomes limp; no longer pulling Victor inward as he lapped up her juices, demanding more from her excited pussy.

Slave relished in the enjoyment of the orgasms that rocketed through her body, each nerve on heightened alert as she lay there feeling each touch, each breath, and each lick. Never could she remember her being the focus of enjoyment. This moment she would savor forever, to be replayed in her mind time and time again.

Victor could stand no more, his once flaccid cock now stood at complete attention. As he stood, he placed his cock at the door of her pussy. Bending down to kiss her, he slowly slid his cock in. there was electricity between the two, as Slave reached up to put her fingers in his hair.

Slave was unaware what love was but she was pretty sure that this is better than she ever imagined it to be.

Holding on to one another, they made slow love, touching and fondling each other.

When they both came, Victor continued to hold her and then he lifted his body up and looked her in the eyes. Slave thought she could see his eyes say thank you, but Slave knew that there were no words would be spoken. He just bent down and kissed her again, softly.

Carefully, as if she were the most delicate of flowers, he picked her up and carried her up the stairs; hitting the switch that would turn off the stairway lights, and then the one to move the curtain back in place. Slave held on to his shoulders as he opened the door. As he headed for the stairs, she was a bit confused by the direction that he was taking, for he was not bringing her to her room but up a set of stairs that she had not, until this time, traveled.

The look on her face must have shown her confusion for all Victor did was to hush her with a quiet "Shhhhh."

Slave just nuzzled into his neck, content to be this close to him, and then he lay her down on the softest bed she had ever been on. She could not even fathom that a bed could ever be this soft and as he lay next to her, he held her in his arms and together they slept.

12