View From A Site Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sank my fingers into the tender flesh of her thighs making her cry out loud as I fucked into her like an out of control jackhammer.

I wasn't going to last much longer, so I released one thigh and reached up to close one hand over her erect right nipple, sliding her hand away as I clamped down on the hot full flesh. My palm pressed her nipple ring into her breast making her squirm even more, either in pleasure or pain, I wasn't sure; but it seemed to increase her determination to milk the cum from my balls.

We were grunting, yelling, and crying out our pleasure as we fucked ourselves almost into oblivion. Suddenly Mary Jane's muscles clamped down hard onto my now tender prick as she exploded into an orgasm, humping like an out of control epileptic on my desk. I pressed down with each hand on both her nipple ringed tit and her firm thigh trying to hold her steady as I felt hot wads of cum break loose from my balls and shoot up my prick, splashing the insides of her vibrating pussy with my hot seed.

"Fuck yes....Fuck yes...... Fuck YES," I shouted out loud with each plunge of my exploding cock deep inside her juice saturated cunt. Mary Jane's legs clamped around my hips as she tried to draw me even further into her as she milked every last drop of my seed out of my throbbing cock.

We fought for our breath as our bodies consumed vast amounts of energy to maintain our orgasms, but I faded first, surrendering to her powerful pussy as it wrung the life out of my cock. Mary Jane pushed my hand off her now tender breast, leaving the red imprint of my fingers on her lovely skin.

Finally I unhooked her legs from around my waist and gently lowered her feet to the floor as I admired her stretched prone figure with her tits rising and falling in quick succession as she tried to bring her breathing under control. My prick slid out of her now well fucked pussy, but I wanted to do more to and for this wanton woman in front of me. I ran my hand down over here stomach and across her bare mound to her exposed raw clit, as I brushed lightly across it's bud before dipping two fingers into her saturated pussy to coat them in our mixed cocktail of juices. Her clit seemed to beg for attention and I gently coated her clit with the juices off my fingers. Mary Jane's hips bucked on the desk but she couldn't escape with her legs hanging either side of mine, as I traced my finger tipped in a feather light touch over her pussy lips in a long circular motion before dipping back into her pussy for more juices to continue my massage. Mary Jane groaned aloud on the desk and cupped her breasts as I continued to tease her.

Seeing her hard nipples, crested by the nipple rings, protruding from her massaging hands, made me switch my attention. So I dripped two fingers of each hand in turn into her pussy to liberally coat them with globs of my spunk before reaching up to coat both of her erect nipples with spunk and pussy juice.

"That is so beautiful" she cried out as one of her hands shot down between her legs and sank two fingers deep inside her own snatch.

"I'm so fucking horny," she almost sobbed as her fingers flashed in and out of her pussy as I continued to rub globs of cum into the flesh of her nipples.

My office stank of sex as the aroma of our juices filled the air.

I pulled gently on her nipples rings, stretching her stunning tits up towards the ceiling, again making her cry out. Then her thumb stretched out to rub her clit while two fingers continued to plunder her cunt. Now her whole body was shaking as she blew herself away into another orgasm and trashed under the assault of her own fingers and the tension in her nipples and tits caused by myself.

By now I was hard again and I yanked her fingers from her pussy and slammed my hot meat into her again to enjoy the last moments of her orgasm as she played her muscles along the whole length of my cock.

I wanted to fuck her again but didn't know if I had the energy, but when I gently pulled her to her feet to hug and kiss her my prick twitched against her mound and I knew I had the fuck her again.

We kissed only for a minute as Mary Jane still fought for breath coming down from her orgasm, before I spun her in my arms and pushed her so she lay face down on my desk.

"Hey!" she cried out indignantly as my hand pressed in the small of her back, wedging her tight to the desk and turning her lovely rounded arse upwards.

I gripped my length in my other hand and guided it between her cheeks to find her dripping pussy. Once my tip nudged between her lips I thrust forward with all of my might and pinned her to the desk with my first deeply penetrating thrust.

"OOOhhhh," she sighed and my hips knocked the wind out of her as they slammed into her rounded arse. I am glad Mary Jane wasn't skinny or that would have made it uncomfortable for both of us. But her wonderful cheeks made a lovely buffer as I started to slam into her with all of my might.

Having already just cum once I thought I would be able to last longer the second time, but I underestimated the power of her incredible pussy.

"God girl, you have fucking incredible pussy muscles," I praised.

"Yeah, I practice with my vibrator most days," she replied.

I nearly shot my load then and there.

I reached forward to run my fingers down her long smooth back, before sinking them into her hips to gain purchase as I continued to thrust deep inside her pussy. Looking down on to her arse as I slammed into it I knew I wasn't going to last, she looked just so dammed sexy

"Oh baby you have such a wonderful arse," I praised and at the same time giving it a playful slap.

"Hey," she cried out wanting me to stop the slapping.

I didn't have much choice as my balls were ready to discharge again and my prick was twitching deep inside her juicy cunt.

"You are such an amazing fuck, and a truly wanton woman," I praised out loud just as my prick gave the final twitch and shot my second load of spunk deep into her honey pot. I think Mary Jane was still recovering from her last orgasm to summon any energy for this. I just shot more threads of spunk into her already saturated cunt, whilst feeling my balls slap against her.

"I wanted some rough sex and you have just fulfilled that wish," she groaned from the desk top.

Finally I eased myself off this unbelievable woman and leant against the wall to recover my breath. Eventually Mary Jane pushed herself up off the desk and tried to wrap her ruffled dress around her body. Her hard nipples and the shape of the rings thrust through the thin material as she fought to contain her heaving flesh. I looked down to enjoy my last long look at her shaven pussy as she slowly buttoned the dress over her stomach and down over her mound and thighs, before finally locating her panties off the fan and putting cool material on again..

She stood and simply said "It is time I went home."

I bent down to pull up my jeans and carefully put away my tender balls and now soft prick.

Once I was dressed I took her in my arms, kissed her briefly and said "Please visit anytime."

I unlocked the door and left it open to vent the office as I followed her across the car park again towards the ramp into the basement. My balls were tender in my jeans as I walked and I could imagine our shared juices soaking into the gusset of her panties as she walked in front of me. I loved the sway of her round hips as she walked and the swing of her long tanned legs, what a beauty she was.

We entered the cool of the basement to find young James leaning against the side of her car.

"It is already ready for you," he said gallantly with a sweep of his arm towards the bonnet.

"Thank you very much," she said as she reached for the driver's door.

"You'll need these," James said swing her car keys on her finger like the monkey in the Visa credit card advert to Catherine Zeta Jones. James was a cheeky young monkey in his own way normally.

"Thank you," replied Mary Jane as she reached for the keys.

James hand closed covering the keys and he started to rub the front of his crotch as he announced to Mary Jane "I think I should get some kind of reward for mending your car, don't you?"

I don't think the young monkey had Catherine Zeta Jones' Visa card in mind as his reward.

Hesitantly Mary Jane asked the fatal question, "What did you have in mind?"

I couldn't believe my eyes as James unzipped and pulled out a fine specimen of a young hard cock.

"You have to look after the workers as well as management," he smiled in my direction.

I had to admire the cheek of the little bugger. What did he have to loose? Certainly not his job, as I won't have any grounds for sacking him after I had just fucked her myself.

Mary Jane looked at me for support, and all I could do was smile at his tremendous cheek.

"Well lady, it is all fully loaded and ready to fire," James announced coming back to the issue at hand, literally!

Mary Jane looked around the car park, looking for some way out of this, and found none. All she saw was Bill walking over to join us.

"AAarrgh, fuck it was all she said as she dropped to kneel in front of James and he stepped forward to take her head in his hands and she wrapped her hand around his hard meat.

And then it happened, she reached forward to take his six inches into her mouth in one long swallow.

"Fucking hell," groaned Bill in amazement as he came around the front of the car to see James being blown right in front of his eyes.

"Oh yes baby," James groaned out loud as he ran his hands through Mary Jane's long hair, "that's it baby, suck me hard and deep."

Bill had a quick look around to see who was around before he stepped behind Mary Jane and reached down to fondle her breasts through the thin material of her summer dress. She just moaned out loud around James prick lodged deep into her mouth. Then she started bobbing up and down his length, and James just rolled his head backwards and groaned "Oh my god," as his hips started to gently thrust back and forth in harmony with Mary Jane's administrations to his prick.

I stepped forward to seat myself on a pallet of masonry blocks as I watched the action unfold in front of me. Mary Jane didn't seem to be objecting or fighting so no harm seemed to be being done at the moment.

Well she could certainly eat meat, as James suddenly cried out "I'm going to cum in your mouth" and Mary Jane certainly didn't try to pull her mouth off his thrusting cock. But Bill suddenly let go of her tits.

I laughed out loud as I realised he probably didn't like the feel of my cum coating her skin. But he surprised my by picking up a couple of the painters dust sheets and draping them over an adjacent pack of masonry blocks.

"Swallow me baby, swallow me," James cried out as he started to thrust harder into her mouth. "Yes, Yes, Yes," he shouted out loud as he shot his load deep into her throat and Mary Jane appeared to swallow it all.

I laughed out load, at both the scene in front of me, and the realisation that us blokes have a limited vocabulary when it comes to descriptive speech during sex.

A minute later Mary Jane licked the tip of his cock clean before standing up with her hand outstretched for her keys; only to be surprised by Bill gripping her hand and spinning her around to face him.

"What about my payment for showing young James here how to fix your car?" he asked.

But he didn't wait for a reply as he enfolded her body in his huge arms and pulled her to him for a long kiss. Maybe Mary Jane thought that was all the payment he required so she didn't fight back in anyway. She was mistaken as Bill lifted her off her feet and moved her several feet against the dust sheet draped pallet of blocks.

As he continued to kiss her he ran his hands down her back and cupped her buttocks in his huge hands. Slowly but surely he hiked up the hem of her dress to her waist so he could slid his fingers into the waistband of her panties.

Before Mary Jane had chance to break the kiss he tugged down her panties down onto her thighs just above her knees.

"Hey mister!" she called out indignantly as she broke away from Bill's lips.

"Yes lady?" Bill replied as he slipped his hands under her armpits and lifted her slightly so she was seated on the pallet of blocks.

"My name is Mary Jane, and what the fuck do you think you are doing?" she demanded.

"I 'm taking my payment as a direct debit," he announced as he pushed back onto the blocks and lifted her legs high. Mary Jane was unable to kick out as her panties restricted her movement at her knees, but she didn't seem to be objecting. Either she was totally surprised or she had no objection to having a 'bit of rough' on a construction site.

Which ever way she intended, she was now flat on her back for the second time this afternoon as Bill thrust a finger deep in her pussy, and proudly announced "What a lovely wet gash you have Mary Jane, just ripe for some real fucking," as he smiled towards me.

By now James was on the far side of the blocks unbuttoning the top of her dress to expose her tits again.

"Hey just a minute," was all she had time to call out before Bill dropped his shorts & boxers to expose his cock to Mary Jane's glistening pussy. Bill seemed to work on the Aussies rules of foreplay – Brace yourself Shelia. I don't think he even took the time to whisper those words of endearment; he just rammed his thick rigid cock straight into her wet snatch.

Mary Jane screamed in pain at his girth and the brutality of the penetration, but she was soon wiggling her hips on top of the dustsheet to accommodate his prick.

Suddenly there was a cry of "Barry, you've got to come and see this," from one of the electricians who were working in the basement main switchboard room.

Two minutes later the two young electricians were stood at James's side looking down into total amazement as Bill started piston in and out of Mary Jane's cunt and James sucked hard on one nipple while playing with the ring on her other nipple.

The first observant electrician, Warren, wasn't slow on the uptake either and he soon dropped his shorts to reveal a semi stiff prick that he stroked a few times as he shuffled forward towards the pack of blocks.

Mary Jane turned her head at the noise, only to be confronted by a now stiff cock only inches from her face. Warren gently supported her head as he eased forward and eased his cock into her mouth and she swallowed him whole. Christ, could this lass take cock from any direction? Saying that Barry stepped up and pushed Jame's hand off her tit so he could lower his head and suck her now vacant nipple.

I heard a low sigh escape Mary Jane at this latest addition to her body. With her free hand she reached down to run her hand across the bulge in Barry's shorts. Not missing a suck or a lick on her nipples Barry quickly dropped his jeans & pants to offer his own hard cock to Mary Jane's fingers as she wrapped them around his length and started to stroke him.

I just sat on the blocks and watched four guys servicing one woman; or rather was it one wanton woman servicing four horny guys? I wasn't sure that this was right, but I couldn't stop it either, so I walked over close to Mary Jane and said "If at any time you want to stop or have had enough, then either fight, scream or if you can't scream then bite the cock in your mouth." This also served as a subtle warning to the guys not to abuse her.

By now Bill was grunting hard as he rammed hard and fast into her pussy, he wasn't going to last much longer as he held her legs wide apart and observed the scene of three other guys getting their pleasure at the same time from the woman he was shagging to death.

Suddenly he grunted out loud as he came deep inside her and I couldn't believe that Mary Jane had an orgasm at the same time as her hips shook and she thrust back at Bill as he slowed to a standstill deep inside her.

Young James quickly surrendered her breast as he called out "My turn now!" and took hold of one of her ankles indicating to Bill it was time from him to pull out and make space for him.

James shuffled between her legs and gaped at the sight of her swollen pussy lips oozing cum down into the crack of her arse.

"Are you ready for some young hard cock now Mary Jane?" he asked knowing he wouldn't receive an answer as she was still sucking on Warren's cock. James gently slid a finger into her pussy to try it for size before using his cum drenched finger to moisten her erect clit, making her groan loudly around Warrens cock.

"I am going to enjoy this," James announced as he nudged his prick into her now loose pussy, and then he very slowly slid into her flooded nest and sighed as his cum filled balls came gently up against her arse. He paused there, drinking in the sight in front of him as Barry and Warren pleasured Mary Jane and themselves.

"Come on Warren," Barry whined, "hurry up and cum in her mouth so I have time to do the same and recover before I fuck her as well."

I saw Mary Jane reach under Warren to cup and gently squeeze his balls.

"Fucking A," Warren cried out as the extra stimulation soon had him shooting his thick hot cum down Mary Jane's throat.

"About fucking time," whined Barry, "move over and let me in," he instructed Warren.

"Play nice guys," I admonished them, "or I'll have to take the lady off you."

James was being considerate and was fucking her gently, but having just received a blowjob he probably had more staying power than Bill.

Barry turned Mary Jane's face towards him and quickly slid his prick in past her lips without so much as a by your leave.

"Be gentle Barry, or I will pull you off and give you a good slapping," I warned, "Now treat the lady with respect."

I think Mary Jane had made her own mind up on the matter as she cupped his balls in a none too gentle manner as she sucked his meat, before sliding her hand between his legs. I saw her finger run up the crack of his arse searching for his rear hole. Once located, she pushed against his ring piece making Barry cry out loud as he thrust into her mouth. Then I laughed as she thrust her finger into his clenched arse and he immediately shot his load into her mouth.

"You bitch," Barry yelled, his cock still buried in her mouth.

Bill looked across at me and I signalled to him with my thumb swinging off to the side. Bill stepped forward and took Barry by the arm pulling him out of Mary Jane's mouth; "Enough for you for today, Lad." He said before Barry had time to object. Bill didn't leave Barry alone until he reached the far end of the basement, and it sounded as if he gave the young lad a slap or two to teach him some manners.

I stepped up to Mary Jane, "Sorry about that, are you okay?"

"Oh yes," she groaned as her bouncing hips perfectly matched James steady fucking of her pussy and Warren sucked her breasts like a demon, hoping his cock would harden again in time for James finishing.

At this point Bill returned and took her hand in his and apologised for Barry's behaviour.

Mary Jane accepted his gracious apology by reaching up to rub her hand over Bill's crotch. He in turn reached forward to stroke her hair with one hand and massage her unattended breast with the other.

Now James was picking up the pace, sawing his length in and out of her well shagged cunt; whilst Warren eased Mary Jane's other hand down onto his semi placid cock to stroke him back to hardness in anticipation of his turn at her pussy.

James was close to cumming so he gently eased Mary Jane's Legs down around his hips thus freeing his hands to be more attentive to her. One hand slid under her arse to explore her bum cleavage and the other rested gently on the top of her shaven mound.

"Are you ready for my hot seed Mary Jane?" he considerately asked as he appeared to ease his finger into her bum and his other hand pressed gently on her clit.