Vikki 's New Job Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got them all wrong. I didn't really hear what she said; my mind still in a bit of shock from what I had just witnessed, but she didn't guess one right.

"Well what are we going to do now?" questioned Steve.

"Vikki has to guess whose is whose, right?" asked Kevin, talking about Vikki as if she wasn't there, or more to the point, just an object.

"It's obvious. She sees what we eat each day, and we all know that what we eat affects the taste of our spunk...." Nigel trailed off, not needing to finish the sentence.

"I'll get it this time, I'm sure" said Vikki, confidently, not even bothering to ask me whether I objected this time.

I tried to intervene, "Shall I get a cup for you each to cum into, then Vikki can taste a little bit before guessing?"

"Darling, I've already had their cocks in my mouth; let's them just cum inside this time".

Oh, my God, I thought. They were all wanting to shoot their cum down her throat, and my wife, yes, my wife, was happy to swallow their jizz.

Without waiting any longer Nigel stepped up, held the back of Vikki's head and steered his dick into her mouth. Vikki started to suck it and wrapping her tongue around it, quietly moaning in her own little blindfolded world.

Almost immediately Nigel leaned back, he was about to cum. Vikki stopped sucking as his breathing got heavier. "Yes, get ready" he said, momentarily forgetting that Vikki could recognise his voice.

"Ugggh!" he exclaimed just the once as his spunk shot into Vikki's mouth, his hands around his cock squeezing it up and down, making sure every last drop was went inside.

I wondered whether Vikki would spit his spunk out , but I could see her swallow it and roll her tongue around her mouth making sure there was none left to affect the next dump of spunk.

"Darling can you fetch me some wine please. Need to make sure I'm all clean inside for the next one" she said bluntly.

Steve and Kevin sat waiting for their turn, both stroking their hard cocks whilst watching her every move.

She drank a mouthful of wine and asked for the next erect pole.

Steve stood up, walked over and pushed his manhood into Vikki's open mouth, before taking it out and repeating the movement several times more.

He started fucking her face a bit faster, when all of a sudden, Kevin leapt up from his seat, barged him out of the way and thrust his cock towards Vikki's face, his cum spurting out all over her face and mouth. He leant in, the tip of his cock by her lips, shooting the next lot of his muck into her mouth, as droplets landed on her breasts below.

Vikki started to suck his cock for the last remnants of spunk, as he scooped the cum dripping down her face onto his fingers and inserted them into her mouth. Fingers, a cock and spunk intertwined as moans of pleasure emanated from the same orifice. Some more oozed out, dripping down onto her tits, which were now glistening under the lights.

Kevin stepped back as Vikki licked her lips, swallowing the last bits of the gooey mess, but before she could rinse her mouth out Steve lunged forward ramming his cock into her mouth and cumming deep into her throat, making her choke momentarily before forcing her to swallow his spunk. He pulled back, spurting more into her mouth, this time spunk she could taste before gulping it down. He pulled back a bit more and wiped his cum soaked dick on her face.

Vikki took a moment to compose herself, took a sip of wine and had her final guess "Kevin, Steve and Nigel, in that order!"

"No, you're wrong again" they all shouted, before breaking out into laughter.

"Awh, come on guys, are you serious?" she questioned them as she took off her soiled blindfold.

"I'm afraid you were wrong darling" I replied. "And we're not going to tell you either" said Nigel.

"No", added Steve, as he looked at the cum on Vikki's face and tits, "but I think we need to leave our gorgeous host to cleanse herself, whilst Mark tidies up down here and we make our way home".

They agreed and, one by one, they each gave Vikki a kiss on her sticky lips before thanking us both for a lovely evening and departing out into the warm summers evening.

I stood their stunned as the three men left. Stunned but so excited to be alone with my wife. The same wife who they had used as a receptacle for their cum just five minutes earlier.

Vikki did up her dress, the cum on her tits immediately soaking through the thin material that now covered them.

"That was so hot, baby. I'm ready to cum any second now, ready to cum in your mouth" I said as I cupped her sticky, wet face in my hands.

"Not now, darling" she replied, getting up from the chair "I can still taste their cum and I'm determined to guess whose was whose."

She kissed me and I could taste the salty jizz on her lips.

"Was that as good as you imagined in your fantasy, darling?

I gulped. "Better, even better".

She paused and looked straight into my eyes.

"Was I as dirty as you imagined, darling?

Another pause, I didn't answer, I couldn't answer.

"Did you like seeing your wife used like that?"

"Does your fantasy have these men fucking me, darling?"

"Erm..." was all I could muster as a response to my wife, as she stood there, ready for bed, still covered in droplets and smudges of drying cum.

"I need some sleep now, all this guessing has tired me out" she finished, before walking upstairs to bed.

I stood there on my own, denied the final pleasure of cumming over my gorgeous wife's face. I touched the tip of my cock and almost instantly it twitched, releasing a gush of cum over the carpet.

I looked around at the mess I switched off the lights and went upstairs to sleep.

12