All Comments on 'Vincent's Future Pt. 01'

by TheGibbs

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nice

Hope he gets turned into a futanari. .. that would he hot.

ben569ben569over 9 years ago
Good beginning

Nice setting! I'm eager to read the changes he will get and all the others that have been achieved in this developed world. It would be nice to have a more complete background on the development of the science in this universe (technology, medicine...) if you plan - and I hope so - to use this world to any serious extent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Futurama

Is this some kind of a naughty reboot of Futurama? Cause i am in!

I.C Wiener

RMike35RMike353 months ago
Vincent in a Futanari World.

In my opinion of Vincent being put into stasis for 200 years,waking up and finding out he is essentially one of the only few males left in a world full of Futanari Women who have impressive cocks and pussies may seem like a dream come true.\

But for Vincent with the knowledge that his Wife and Daughter are long since dead it is a lot to take in.Plus he is expected to become some kind of sperm donor/gigolo to get as many Futanari Women pregnant to hopefully repopulate the male species.

I am not saying Vincent should be expected to just fuck all those Futanari's right off the bat but atleast give the man time to grieve his family's death.Also would it be wrong for atleast one or two Futanari to want something more with Vincent namely a relationship or are all these Futanari Women just looking to get pregnant and be on their way.It would be better if Vincent could find love again and maybe start a new family with both male babies and futanari girl babies that way brothers can fuck their futa sisters.That would have been a better ending.But this still was a good story nonetheless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous