All Comments on 'Violated Cheryl'

by black saphire

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow!

Wow! I mean Wow! This really got me going. Well written with a nice story line and characters. You could actually feel what Cheryl was going through. My panties got soaked and now I have to go to work....oh well! Thanks for that great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GREAT !!!!!! Need a follow-up

GREAT story !!! You could feel her as they all got her !!!! You need to follow-up ,maybe have the boys cum-back again

naughtynaenaughtynaeover 18 years ago
OH Boy

I hate to admit how much I loved this story. Will be back to read more of you.

Nae

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
GOOD

pretty good... got me going at least

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loser hubby suicide?

Here's a happy ending for Part 2: the wimp hubby obviously cannot reconcile with his revealed weakness and new found lust to gobble penis; he will eventually lose himself into a debauched perversion of the wimp lifestyle and take the coward's way out after blaming his wife for her rape; she will have to be the pillar of strength yet again, and track down the sleezeball rapists and arrange horribly agonizing (yet poetically ironic) deaths for them to help even out Karma's scoresheet... in the end, the pathetic losers will be removed making the universe a better place, while the triumphant widow falls in love with the honest and handsome cop assigned to her case, a true man with strength of character and resolve who shows her what being a man in a marriage is all about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
oh my god! .....so hot

oh god, that was sooo fucking hot! sat here stroking the whole time.......i loved it!! such a sexy premise....a good girl, getting fucked roughly and loving it as her hubby helplessly watches, but gets so turned on by watching....mmm....i love your stories.....and plan to read all of them.........thanks.......

TuaxxTuaxxalmost 15 years ago
amazin

oh my gosh.........wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good

I really enjoyed this story. VERY well written, great plot line, nice imagery and all that jazz... But the ending was kinda... Blah. Enjoyable, nevertheless though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OMG!!!!

Omg that was sooooooo good... Sooo hot to.

I got so horny Reading this

well all I can say is that it made me cum :)

yourdarkmistressyourdarkmistressabout 13 years ago
Very Good!

Really like the story, the only thing missing was the rapist making her ride her Husband. It was still an excellent story!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 12 years ago
Well done

Great job I'm glad she called the police as so many stories end with with the victim not reporting the assault because they enjoyed it. Whether a rape is horrible or amazing the fact remains it was unwanted sexual contact.

I like this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Unbelievable

Just couldn't believe the response to the intruders attacks on the wife, her horny responses, and her trussed up husbands arousal from it all. Sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous