All Comments on 'Virgin!'

by ksmybuttons

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
fyrefighter64fyrefighter64over 19 years ago
Loved It

Loved reading about a women slowly learning about her own sexuality in a very loving and caring way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

Are there places like that in reality?? If so, sign me up! That was great!

goddessphiliagoddessphiliaover 18 years ago
Amazing!

Very hot. I felt everything this woman was feeling. Where is this wonderful little place?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Take Me There!!

Damn!! Please tell me where to sign up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot, hot, hot!

This was an incredible story, and I enjoyed every moment of it. Will there be more like it? Off to read your other submissions ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
trash

If there is anything harder to believe that you're a woman, its that there are so many fawning British girls caring only of non-stop, rotten, slimeball-type sex. My doubts about YOUR sex began early-on when you favorably described 34D breasts. A majority I know would consider them "cow-tits". You write just like most guys that cater to the masturbaters in here. All you "women should climb back into the hole you crept out of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Me too i am a 29 yo virgin and you really made me melt.especially with every play with her nipples that you described.. i nearly came and i was thinking what am i missing on.. If it wasn't for the super unrealistic blowjob. No woman in real life would ever want to suck on a stranger's dick her first time.that was surreal and awful.

please guys post stories with older virgins..and better ones.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous