All Comments on 'Virgin Bride Pt. 01'

by barnabus

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
lame

What a crappy wedding night!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
mixed feelins

it wasnt that good but it was okay, u need 2 put more effort in it, ull get it rite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sweet

I think your story was very sweet. Its nice to see a couple wait to make love untill their wedding night. I think that shows true love to be able to wait so long before becoming physical. I think you did a great job and i really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good!

I really liked it.... it was sweet that they waited and had sex on the big night.

barnabusbarnabusover 18 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

Thanks for your comments.

As you know, A mainstay for any writer is feedback from the readership. I greatly appreciate any comments or reviews of my work.

Thank you!

Barnabus

barnabus329@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
very nice!

I liked this Vanilla story. This is what it would be like on any virgins wedding night. The fact that both were virgins just intensifies it.

To the person who said it was lame......why did you read it in the first place. You knew full well going in that it would be tame. Your comments were childish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Eh, it was okay.

Yes, it was vanilla, but almost TOO vanilla to be pleasing. Christains can have fun too ya know!! This was a disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bravo

You critics amaze me. There are billions of twisted, unbelievable, and sick stories. I finally find one sexy husband and wife story. Why don't you read one of the usual: incest, bisexual, alien, doing it with animal's stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
beautiful

Dont listen to any one else it was amazing, moving, beautiful

Trapper ak BobbyTrapper ak Bobbyover 16 years ago
Very well done.

Very true to life story. Done in good taste.. Note to the people that say it is too vanilla.. This is the "romance" section and this story has got an "H" rating. Not easy to get in romance. To the guy "anonymous" that claims christains can have fun too might want to get out his spelling dictionary.

Trapper ak BobbyTrapper ak Bobbyover 16 years ago
Very well done.

Very true to life story. Done in good taste.. Note to the people that say it is too vanilla.. This is the "romance" section and this story has got an "H" rating. Not easy to get in romance. To the guy "anonymous" that claims christains can have fun too might want to get out his spelling dictionary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nice job

You had a good plot but the writing needs help. There is a lot of cliche comments. Your writing style is elementry but it will improve in time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful

One of the loveliest erotic stories I've ever read, all the more so for being so gentle and delicate. I loved the description of taking off Angela's dress

barnabusbarnabusover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks from Barnabus

Comments range all over the place, don't they? But thank you one and all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WTF?!

You need to work on your writing. You said he was pouring his seed into her depths...but then said he was removing the used condom?! People like you should either learn to write, or die.

baronearthbaronearthover 10 years ago

beautifully written story - the characters are came to life

OleguyOleguyabout 10 years ago
That was unusual.

Unusual for Lit. and apparently most of the featureless ones (that is those who have never put themselves on the line) cannot handle anything more real than a 'wham-bam etc.'

Barnabas, you told a realistic story, in delightful style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous