All Comments on 'Virgin Daddy'

by afureteru

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not my cup of tea...

but very well written. I could find no fault with the story line, progression or emotions of the cast. The small errors in spelling, punctuation and construction were not sufficient to detract from the story. Thanks for taking the time to entertain us.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago

Shouldn't that privacy rule go both ways?

Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

The daughter sounds like a psycho lols. He's not your father or parent he's your sperm donor. The fact that she said she always had a crush on her dad & looked him up makes her seem sick. He's a stranger how can you always have a crush on daddy when you never knew him. Why go looking for a sperm donor disrupting his life & drug him lols she's mental. Lols what kinda stupid ass sperm bank feels sorry for a grown women cause she lost her mom & break the confidential/privacy agreement of the male donor. That man ain't your dad he donated his sperm anonymously & your mom randomly chose his. Your a good writer but this chick is cuckoo lols. I wouldn't mind reading another one of you're stories though but this one wasn't for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
.

Having the dad bound up wasn't the norm. I know people get into bondage and the like, but most people don't because it's unrealistic.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
A Fresh Tangle of Approach !

I'm not normally a fan of father - daughter stories. The power imbalance between the two parties normally teeters on abusive. Here, however , the author has found a credible way ( by Literotica standards ) to have parent as innocent as his legally aged and avid progeny. Works for me. Sequel ! Sequel !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot

Got me so wet... I would love it if my daddy knocked me up!

wrecktechwrecktechabout 11 years ago
The girl is whacked and...

a kidnapper. 1*

taintedlilytaintedlilyabout 11 years ago
Afurechatta mitai

I liked it. Thought it was clever. I don't need a sequel however.

Five stars for Daddy. Please bring him back for a new story and have him dominate a different little nymph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Please write more!! I love daddy/daughter and brother/ sister impregnation stories. Especially non consent or reluctance!!!! Christie used to write some good ones and I miss them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Justice is done

It was just fair for him to have such a daughter like that, please write mor stories like this one, or even the sequel of this one, please

mmmac25mmmac25about 11 years ago
3.5 stars

I was skeptical when I started reading this but it turned out much much better then I thought it would. As someone that has grown up basically without a father I can understand her "crush". It may sound weird to some readers but you can build up a fantasy of how you wish your father (or mother...) would be. While the girl in the story does seem a bit (ok maybe more than a bit) on the loony side it does help to fill the premise of how this can come about. I do wish the story had gone on at least a bit more though. In my mind since no one knows they are related they can get married and start a true family. He can then fulfill his dream of being able to dot on not just his "wife" but the little girls she gives him. I would also like to see how their roles play out. Does she become his dom or do they play at trading roles back and forth? Is it her turn now to be "punished" for kidnapping daddy? Do they end up having a more "normal" relationship without the BD elements? My only concern (other than the whole incest part) is if the girl is a loon what would her kids be like? .... Either way whether you continue this story or write an entirely different one I hope you continue letting us see into your worlds. I'll be keeping my eye out for more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is a great story, I love making out with my daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Well that was uniquely strange! Hehehe

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Getting her cherry - making her pregnant

Strange reactions from both father and daughter as each took the other's virginity. Interesting story and enjoyable with a five star rating. Would have enjoyed more in their lives after the first time for each.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

i love this if you would like to write more i’d love to read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story had a lot of potential and the concept is unique but the kidnapping just seemed really unnecessary for what could have otherwise been an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is obviously very unrealistic for multiple reasons (but hey, aren't the stories on literotica supposed to be unrealistic anyway?! I don't understand the people here complaining about this one being unrealistic), but I like the creativity/originality! Most of these father/daughter stories seem a bit unoriginal and like they're sort of copying each other, it's nice to find a more unique one like this, I'm giving it 5 stars! Men who are very handsome in real life tend to be more arrogant since they can in reality get any girl they want due to their good looks, I like that the handsome guy in this story is soft-hearted and shy. It's unrealistic but very endearing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous