Virgin No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This cum was different, as I barely had the tip in my mouth when he started cumming, with no warning from him that he was ready. So pretty quickly my mouth was full of his salty fluid, and I got to taste it a lot more than I had with Bruce. I had to work a bit to swallow it before it overflowed out of my mouth, but it helped that he'd cum 15 minutes before.

But I was a trooper, and got it all down. Brandon just leaned back and sighed happily. His cock was now pretty soft, and I doubted that he could go a third time this quickly even if I wanted him to.

But he didn't, and rolled off the bed. He went to his pants, and fished out his phone, sitting back down on the bed.

"What's your number? I want to make sure we see each other again really soon."

I told him my number, and he typed it in with practiced skill. I'm sure I'm not the only booty call he's got in there. I was too tired to move to get my phone, but he got it for me, and I put in his number as well.

"Next time you're feeling frisky, give me a call." He winked as he said this, and I had to smile.

"If I wasn't just sore enough now, you could have another round."

He stopped grinning, and looked serious for a minute.

"I think you should call it a night Jim. You've sucked twice, been fucked twice, and kissed a lot. That's a lot for your first night. Maybe take some time to reflect and rest."

"Sounds like good advice.......but I know tonight isn't my only night."

"Glad to hear it. Now get up and get dressed so we can give Bruce his room back."

I did as he wanted, slowly getting dressed, and limping just a tiny bit as I walked out of the room. Brandon locked the door back up, and brought me back to him for a goodnight kiss.....which lasted a couple of minutes. He walked downstairs first, while I found the bathroom and cleaned up a bit.....and washed my mouth out a bit, as it smelled and tasted like cum. That wouldn't be good if I ran into Lisa, better that she be the only one with cum breath among the two of us.

Good thing too, as when I got downstairs I found her talking to Bruce.

"Hey you, I'm ready to get going if you are."

"Sure, if you want."

We said our goodnights, and took off. To her place.

It seemed that she had had just enough booze in her that her inhibitions were lowered to the point that she wanted sex. And I happened to be handy. So I had my third sexual partner of the evening, and I was really happy afterward that she wasn't one for ass play, or I would have had a lot of explaining to do. But instead I got to dump two loads in her, one that night, one the next morning. I was romantic enough about it, given that I'd cum once that night already, that she was touched by the attentions that she told me that she wanted to explore us becoming a couple. I heartily agreed, and we wound up getting married six months later.

And yes, the bride's brother gave the groom a long, deep fucking right up til 30 minutes before the ceremony. Giving me long enough to shower and put on the tux. But that's another story.

The end.