All Comments on 'Virgin on Bourbon Street'

by christo

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot + substance

This story was totally hot, but not just erotica. Really, just perfect. I'm not quite sure about the revenge angle, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good story.

Definitely well worth the read.

Cold_EyesCold_Eyesalmost 14 years ago
Innocence Lost

Great story of a boy losing his innocence. The non-erotic twist at the end really makes this stand out for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting story

My version of this happened on a Sunday when I went downtown to buy a pair of tennis shoes. I ended up only losing $15 in exchange for 3 minutes of lazy dancing from a "Gypsy woman" and then "choking my chicken" while driving home. I came just as I was entering the interstate on-ramp. LUCKILY, no wreck - HA! It was 45 years ago, but I remember it, clearly and intensely, as if it were five minutes ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome story

Really well written, not rushed and plenty of detail. I just wish there was a follow-up to it - Revenge on Bourbon Street. It was a great story, well told and original.

(Would love to see it continued!!!)

many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

It does 'nt sound like it ends there add some more cause that s a pretty flat ending

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 7 years ago
Kodachrome.

I'm guessing that Vanessa took one single picture with what she probably knew to be the kid's father's camera. He was so far out of it that she could have climbed onto his face before he'd have noticed.

Pretty good story. You captured his innocence as easily as the women did. It was quite convincing. Too bad there wasn't any joy in the exchange, yet that's part of the world you showed to us through his eyes.

I'm hoping that revenge thing has a warmer, happier ending (or demons).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great kinda deep story for this website. The boy does become a man in more than one way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story. Your stories are a delight to read.

I am not sure if the boy really got a bad deal. At least, he received a fair variety of sexual pleasures from multiple women, starting with stroking, cock sucking, tit fucking and finally a woman impaling on his cock and pussy fucking him, finishing him with an intense orgasm and release. The women took care to put a condom on him before the penetrative sex. I don't know the going rates but even for a cheap joint, that wasn't so bad. The boy can think back and may be forgive them. He can put this experience to good use in his sex with his first girl friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous