Virginators: College Buddies' Quest Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her moans filled the room and she praised Carl and I on sucking her tits perfectly. I reached behind her and grabbed at her ass cheeks. She giggled and said to be naughty. I loved hearing her French accent tell me to be taboo and I pulled my finger back up to mouth and sucked on it lightly then put it back down between her cheeks.

Carl let go of her tit and she leaned over, taking his cock back in her mouth and sucking it back to it's full hardness. I slid my wet finger up and down her ass crack and found her blossomed asshole and lightly began to poke through the tight ring. She gasped around Carl's cock and he held her face and started thrusting heavily into her mouth.

Jeff couldn't stand it any longer and gripped Charlotte's hips, holding her up a bit and lifting his ass from the table and thrusting into her over and over. She gasped again on Carl's cock and he immediately began to cum in her mouth. After he finished filling her to the brim with his second load of the night, I slid my finger deeper into her ass. She screamed, making a gurgling sound as she swallowed Carl's load and Jeff bit down on her neck.

"Oh!" he moaned. "Oh god, I think I'm gonna cum!" his voice almost cracked as he kept up the pace of the powerful thrusts that ripped through Charlotte's body.

I pulled my finger from Charlotte's ass and she moved off of Jeff. She moved down the table and got off at the end. I quickly got behind her and slid into her pussy, I didn't even bother to ask. Jeff slid down the table until his cock was next to Charlotte's face. She opened her mouth and began to suck her pussy juices off of Jeff's cock.

He moaned and cheered her on until he then filled her mouth with his cum. He bucked his hips upwards and painfully hit her nose against his pubic bone but he didn't care. He was cumming in a woman's mouth! His continuous flow of cum filled Charlotte's mouth and her gulps were loud and she made tasty sounds when she swallowed.

I held onto her hips and continued to thrust into her, my balls slapping the backs of her legs. Once Jeff was done, he slid off the table and stood next to Carl and the two of them worked hard to catch their breath. I just continued to pump away into her pussy, soon growing tired and slipping out. She started to stand up, thinking I was done. I instead put my hands into the crooks of her legs and picked her up.

I turned us around and I leaned back against my desk behind me. I felt my cock press against the tight opening of her ass and my head didn't wait any longer for her to get ready. I slammed in with out remorse and caused a painful jolt pass through Charlotte's body.

"Oh god!" she screamed in agony. I didn't let down, I just kept pulling her up and down on my cock, her ass opening up slowly around my massive, thick cock.

Jeff watched as I fucked the woman he lost his virginity to and his cock twitched. I could tell he wanted to try her ass as well and I released her legs, lowering her to the ground. I pulled from her ass and turned her around. "Clean my cock, maid!" I ordered.

She didn't hesitate and quickly took my cock into her mouth. As her ass was sticking out towards Jeff, I nodded to him to take her ass. He stood behind her with his dick in his hand and moved in behind her. She yelped and lightly bit down on my cock which felt so excellent!

Jeff moaned and gasped as the ass hole taking in his cock was so tightly gripping his cock, he felt like he wasn't going to last.

I reached down and felt up Charlotte's nice tits as she sucked and cleaned my cock good, soon receiving a nice "tip," she swallowed all of it down and appreciated every drop. I pulled out and Carl came up next. He had Charlotte stand up with Jeff's cock still in her ass and told her that she'll make good money tonight if she "does two jobs at once."

She smiles and with her sweet voice, she tells Carl to help Jeff finish off by making her ass extra tight. Carl leans down and picks up her legs in the crooks of his arms. Charlotte reaches down and helps him to line up his cock to her pussy and he slowly enters her. Jeff lets out a loud moan from behind Charlotte as he feels the extra pressure on his cock.

Jeff pulls out a bit as Carl pushes in more, then slowly pulls his cock back out but leaving his head still in the tight pussy. Jeff feels the emptiness and plunges back into the tight ass. Charlotte moans out her pleasure to the two college students and praises them for "their magnificent ability to double fuck her."

I watched in amazement as Charlotte took Jeff's cock in her ass and Carl's cock in her twat, both dicks moving in perfect momentum to bring her to the brink of orgasm. I could tell she was having trouble with getting stimuli to her clit so as Carl leaned back and held onto her legs tight, I reached my hand down and began to strum across her clit.

Charlotte reaches up and moans as she grips one of the rafters and holds her self steady as the two cocks work up to a joint orgasm. I was able to pull her to an orgasm with Carl and Jeff and as the three of them came, I latched on to one of her breasts and bit down, leaving a nice rosy colored teeth mark around her areola.

Jeff held still against her back, his cock to the hilt in her ass spilling his loads into her bowels. Carl had his dick so far into her pussy that his pubic hairs above his shaft were rubbing against her lips. Charlotte moaned and gasped as she felt both cocks filling her open holes. Once both men were finished, Jeff pulled from her ass and fell back on the table, breathing heavily as his cock softened.

Carl kept his cock deep inside Charlotte for a moment as his cock finished spurting inside her then he slowly lowered her to the floor. She stood shaking for a moment and then I helped her put her dress on and go down the stairs to my bedroom to use my master bathroom to shower off and clean up. I went back up the attic to talk to Carl and Jeff.

Carl let out a "whew!" when I came back in the attic and said he was going to go to bed. He pulled his wallet out as he put his pants on and took a few twenties out of it and handed it to me. "Pay the maid for her wonderful job of cleaning up around here," he said with a smile.

I chuckled and said, "Will do. G' night Carl."

Carl left the attic and I turned to Jeff. "Enjoy your first time, Jeff?" I asked.

He didn't hesitate. He smiled a toothy grin and said, "It fucking rocked! Thanks, sir!" he extended his hand out and I shook it.

"No problem. You behave until your ceremony pledge. Have a good night." Jeff left the attic and I took down the massage table for Charlotte. I rearranged the furniture for our office and sat down on my desk chair and waited for Charlotte to come back up.

When she did almost an hour later she looked much more refreshed. "Thank you for the shower, James," she said. "Any way I can come back for pussy boy's ceremony?"

"Perhaps," I said. "I'll see what I can do."

********************************************

Hope you enjoyed!!

Next chapter: Jeff's Ceremony: Two girls, who will he choose?

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
Sxyman101Sxyman101almost 16 years ago
good story

i cant wait till the next one comes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hey

we are waiting for more from you

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

School Bitch Gets Some Punishment Clarrissa teaches the school queen a lesson.in NonConsent/Reluctance
White Wife Gets Taken in Her Home Wife gets gangbanged in home by black men.in Interracial Love
Taking It for the Team Hockey buddies gangbang my hot friend.in Group Sex
Hot Wife Gets Gangbang in Jamaica A white wife gets a black gang bang on the beach in Jamaica.in Interracial Love
How Kitty Kat Became a Slut How Kat was broken in and trained.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories