All Comments on 'Virginia Beach Romance'

by Estcher

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG So Hot!

Just really hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
DAMN!

I don't think you missed anything and you did it with consummate skill. I'm being redundant, but I don't care. I have never read anything as good as this. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

too much ass for a five

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding

Very nice story- will definitely go read more of your work.

Flar1958Flar1958over 4 years ago
Its great

You mentioned about Kelly "married with kids" but nothing about she cared to them.

Is she so carried away by sex she doesnt think of them? One short note how old they are and on their own or she see them regulary and this had be 5*

azroxxazroxxover 4 years ago
Very nice!!

I enjoyed this story very much! Some of it was not for my tastes but it blended very well.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

OK--Now I know where Don, Angela and Kelly came from. This was a crazy, lovable story. You have a great fantasy world you live in. At least in your mind. I am wondering what your personnel life is like. Is it this crazy???

Please keep writing. Thank you.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Good story… enjoyable. But one point is Kelly’s kids and her just leaving them. We are to assume they are older and understand their parents are in a loveless marriage. But we don’t know for sure so with Kelly’s divorce and leaving her the family is a real stinker and casts as bad shadow upon her. Still thanks for this story.

dawg997dawg997almost 2 years ago

Crazy hot story! I'm so glad I continue to read your works. Escort Neighbour in particular is exceptional.

ByronBWByronBWalmost 2 years ago

Excellent read! Would have given it 10 stars if I could have. Good story line and well written. Thank you!

Please keep up the great work. Now I am on to read the rest of your stories.

Byron B

jni551jni5518 months ago

Outstanding and well written story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstcher@Estcher
The completed Spell Caster trilogy arc is complete and published on Literotica, Smashwords, and Amazon. And in case you were not aware, The Schooling of the Spell Caster won third place in the November 2022 Reader Awards under Sci-Fi/Fantasy. That was pretty cool. And it was ...

SIMILAR Stories