Virginia Beach Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Estcher
Estcher
1,768 Followers

"I like you staring at my pussy. This feels nice. You're so gentle."

"Your pussy is gorgeous, Kelly. Seriously gorgeous. It makes me hungry."

She searched my face and then smiled.

"I'm going to remove the guard. I need to trim this down more."

"Why?"

"I'm going to shave your pussy, too."

"Oh my god," she breathed.

"Relax."

I removed the guard and carefully removed the hair on her mound and left a landing strip. I then applied the trimmer to her outer lips. She jumped and then settled down. I was so careful. I didn't want to nick her. It would end this right away.

Soon I had the hair trimmed down as close as I could get it. I had another area I wanted to trim and looked up at her. "Before I shave your pussy, I want to trim your ass too."

"My what? My ass? You mean my ass hairs?" She looked disbelieving down at me. "Why?"

"Cause when I eat your ass, I don't want hairs there."

"E-eat my ass? What's that mean?"

I could see she wasn't joking. She didn't know or wasn't sure if she knew. "Has no one ever eaten your ass?"

She shook her head.

"I'm gonna lick the crack of your ass and stick my tongue in your anus."

She scrunched up her nose. "Eww."

I frowned and lifted her ass off the towel. She squeaked. I used my thumbs to spread her cheeks. Her ass was full of hair. I took a breath and then drove my tongue into her ass. She squealed and tried to pull away but I held her firm. My nose pushed into her pussy but I drove my tongue in little circles around her rosebud. I was enjoying this and hoped she would soon.

Soon she stopped squirming and then she held her own legs back. I had easier access and ate her ass with a passion. I lapped at her crack and then up over her pussy lips. I could feel the loose hairs in my mouth and almost gagged. I knew she had to enjoy this or she would never let it happen again. I lapped at her asshole and plunged my tongue inside and swirled it around. She was panting now. Heavily.

"Oh my god, that's so fucking dirty and gross." she wailed. She panted and then added "Don't stop! Don't fucking stop!"

In moments she came. Her voice went deep and she growled. It was guttural. Hot. She came and cried out loud. She pulled her legs back hard and I slipped my tongue into her ass at least two inches. I felt her pussy quiver on my nose and fought hard not to laugh. She slowly came down and kept repeating 'oh my god' over and over.

I pulled my tongue and face out of her ass. "One sec,' I said and went into the bathroom. "I have hairs all over me!" I washed my face and rinsed the hair out of my mouth. When I came back into the bedroom she was smiling up at me. She still had her legs spread. I was staring at what I call the 'exclamation mark': the slit of her pussy over the crinkled rosebud of her asshole. I love that look. My cock was hard from eating her ass. It grew harder. She stared at my cock.

"Is that for me?" she said huskily.

"Yeah. I'm gonna stick this in every hole you have."

She looked alarmed. "Every hole? What?"

"Your mouth, your pussy, and your ass."

"You think I'm going to let you put that in my ass?"

"Kelly, you're going to ask me to."

"Nope, I don't think so. That's gross. And it would hurt like hell."

"Nope. Let me finish what we started."

Kelly looked doubtful but nodded.

I knelt before her and told her to keep her legs back. I took out the trimmer and carefully removed the hairs around the crack of her ass. Soon she was looking pretty good. Her anus was perfect: symmetrical and delicious looking. Her pussy lips were parted, and clear juices leaked out of her vagina and ran down over her rosebud. I wanted her pussy smooth.

I took out my shaving gel. I use it for shaving my head. It doesn't lather up, rather it coats and makes the razor work better. Perfect for sensitive skin. I took out a small amount and applied it to her pussy. She gasped when it touched her. I took out the razor, wet it in the hot water, and started very slowly and carefully shaving her pussy. I could see the fear in her face at first, but after a couple of minutes she relaxed and lay back.

"That actually feels very nice."

I could see that her pussy was drenched now. Her juices flowed. I wanted to lap them up but I had to finish the job. When I applied a little gel to her ass, she jumped again but said nothing. Soon I had her ass and pussy shaved as close as I dared. I didn't think I should mention to her just how itchy it would be when it grew back in.

I took the facecloth and soaked it in the hot water and then laid it across her pussy and ass. She lowered her feet to the bed and relaxed. "That feels amazing. Is it over?"

"Yeah. Want to see a picture?"

"What, a picture? NO way I let you take a picture."

"With your phone, silly. Where is it?"

She pointed to the kitchen table. I fetched it and handed it to her. She unlocked it and opened the camera app. I took a few pictures of her pussy and ass. I had her hold her legs back and took a few more. I asked her to spread her pussy lips and took another couple. I handed her the phone. She scrolled through them.

"Oh my god, Don. I look bald!"

"You look good. Really hot."

"Really?"

"Kelly, I need to eat you. Look how juicy you are. Let's clean up. You stay there."

I left her enjoying the pics of her pussy and ass and changed the water and got more hand towels and soaked them. I came back in and washed her ass and pussy. I did it slowly and gently. I got rid of all the stray hairs and wrapped the towel under her up and put in the corner of the bathroom. The maids would not like it tomorrow.

I came back into the bedroom. Kelly was up by the headboard, lying there with her legs spread. She was playing with her pussy. I watched her for a moment. She was discovering her pussy again like for the first time. She looked up at me and smiled. "I can feel everything. Breezes. The lightest touch. It's so sensitive."

I crawled up on the bed until my head was between her legs. "Let me pleasure you, Kelly. You ready?"

She nodded looking down at me.

I kissed up the inside of her left thigh. She made appreciative sounds. I grew closer to her pussy and then kissed up over her mons. I went down her other thigh and then started back up. She spread her legs more. I looked up at her. She was watching me and enjoying the show and feelings. I sharpened my tongue and touched her perineum with it. She sucked in air. I slowly dragged my tongue up. I crossed her vaginal opening and spread her outer and inner labias with my tongue. I drew it slowly up and then stopped short of her clit. I reached down and did it again. I would start at her perineum and lick slowly up, stopping short of her clit. She was starting to hitch short breaths.

I reached lower and ran my tongue over her asshole. I swirled it and probed it. She let out a moan. I probed deeper. My lust was starting to rise hard and fast. I wanted this woman so badly. I drove my tongue deep in her ass and swirled it around. I watched her pussy go under a transformation. Blood rushed to her groin. Her lips swelled and opened ever so slightly. I removed my tongue from her delicious ass and licked up and parted her lips. I flicked out and hit her clit. She sucked in air again. I repeated it over and over again. She was starting to thrust into my face but I remained focused. I sucked her clit into my mouth and she spasmed under me.

"Oh my god, eat me!" she hissed.

I sucked and licked her clit. I brought up a hand and inserted two fingers into her vagina. I kept pressure on her clit and started to slowly fuck her with my fingers. We got into a rhythm. I met her thrusts with my hand and kept licking and sucking on her clit. I lowered my pinkie finger keeping my fingers in her vagina. I ran my picky over her asshole. I felt it pucker. I heard her moan. I touched it harder with my pinkie. Her pussy juices and my spit had her well-lubed, so I pushed the tip of my pinkie into her asshole. I felt it clench hard around my pinkie. I kept moving my fingers into her vagina and licked her slit and clit. Her asshole relaxed and I pushed my pinkie deeper.

"No, don't," she moaned.

I didn't listen to her. In time, I was slowly moving my pinkie and fingers in her ass and pussy. I licked her slit and sucked and licked her clit. I smiled when I had my pinkie all the way in her ass. I could feel my fingers in her vagina with my pinkie. I was loving this. Slowly I picked up the pace and moved my pinkie in widening circles, stretching her asshole. When I was sure she was ready I slipped my ring finger into her ass alongside my pinkie. She cried out and thrust harder against my hand and mouth. I gave in to my lust. I banged her pussy with my hand and attacked her clit. She froze for a second and then went wild. She cried out loud, almost a shout, and bucked against my hand and mouth with her groin, trying to drive me in harder. Her legs wrapped around my shoulder and head and with strength drove me into her. Her hand grabbed my head and pulled me into her. I felt her ass and pussy clench hard on my fingers. I stopped my hand and gently licked her clit and slit. She came for a long time and then all the strength went out of her. Her legs flopped to the side and she lay still, breathing hard.

I gently removed my hand from her ass and pussy. I crawled up between her legs and placed the shaft of my cock on her pussy lips, squirming a little until I was sure I was pressed up between them. I could feel her heat.

She was smiling and fumbling for me with her hands. I lowered my weight on to her and enjoyed the feeling of her pert breasts and hard nipples pressed against my chest. She was bathed in sweat. I wiped her brow with a hand and then kissed her. Her eyes opened and she stared into my eyes. Our tongues danced and she seemed to enjoy her own taste. I always found women did enjoy their own taste. It was one of the things I loved about women. If you can rise the passion in a woman to the right heights they are animals in bed. It just takes patience and attention. It's what separates men from the boys.

We spent the next hour exploring each other with our hands and mouths. I needed to fuck her bad, but she and I needed the time to really get to know each other. She was inexperienced, I could tell. She fumbled and was unsure of what she did. In time, she started better reading me and little words of encouragement helped. Me? I played her body like a piano. I knew what made her tick. She learned to love my fingers and tongue in her ass. She realised it heightened her orgasms. And I gave her a few.

My cock was given attention, but never long enough or in the right way. She had no experience and I decided I would educate her. At one point I had her lying on her back and I straddled her face, my front facing her feet, placing my balls on her mouth. I could see her breasts standing out in proud excitement, nipples hard and jutting out. I could see her left hand between her legs pleasuring herself. I grabbed her nipples and pinched them gently. Kelly was lapping at my balls eagerly.

I moved my hips forward a bit. She stretched out her tongue trying to keep it on my balls. "Lick below my balls..." I said.

I felt her tentative touch of her tongue to my taint. I felt my cum boil in excitement. I squeezed her breasts. They were soft and warm. I brushed her nipples watching the flesh bend with their movement. I considered sliding forward and fucking her tits, but her tongue was getting bolder on my taint. I moved my hips forward. "Lick my ass, Kelly. Lick it."

She paused. I knew she was looking up at my asshole. It was right there. I yearned to feel her tongue on my ass. "Yesss!" I hissed when her tongue touched my asshole, like a light kiss. She heard my pleasure and licked harder. "Fuck ya," I moaned, squeezing her tits hard. "That's it. Harder."

Soon she was probing my asshole. I pushed like taking a shit, relaxing the sphincter and her tongue plunged inside. I moaned and resisted pushing my ass hard against her face. "Spread my ass cheeks." She reached up and spread my ass. "Lick all over. Hard."

She followed my orders and was soon lathing my ass with her tongue. She probed deep into my ass. I grabbed my cock and stroked it. I felt my cum surge. I scrambled, not very elegantly to reposition myself and soon I was sitting on her tits aiming my cock at her face. She was watching me stroke my cock in long slow strokes. Her eyes looked a little wild to me.

"Open your mouth," I hissed. I only had moments before I was going to cum. I had been waiting to cum for this woman for hours and hours. Bent up lust was overcoming me. I felt my cum rise hard and fast. Her mouth opened and I shot my first rope. It flew up and landed on her forehead. She made a noise of surprise and her eyes snapped shut. I aimed my cock and leaned forward putting my engorged head right in front of her mouth. My second rope shot into her mouth. I stroked furiously, lost in my orgasm. A third rope shot weakly out and landed on her chin. I keep stroking and let my remaining cum drool out into her mouth.

I knew what I need to do and hesitated. This would be a first. I summoned my courage and got off Kelly and flopped beside her and clamped my mouth over hers. I jammed my tongue into her mouth and swirled my cum in her mouth. She gagged but I kept my mouth on hers. Soon her tongue was dancing with mine. We swished my cum around. I was surprised I didn't find the taste repulsive. I argued that if I wasn't willing to taste my own cum, I couldn't ask her to eat it. She shared her pussy juice with me. I was only returning the favour.

Soon we were necking. She had swallowed my cum as we kissed. She broke our kiss for a moment and swiped the cum off her forehead. She smiled at me and deposited it into her mouth. She wiped what was left on her chin and sucked her finger. She lifted her head and we kissed again. I climbed on top of her and she spread her legs for me. I slid my cock into her pussy as gently as I could. I could her warmth and wetness surround my still hard cock. I groaned into her mouth.

She broke the kiss and smiled up at me. "I swallowed! You taste good."

"You liked that?"

"Not at first. I didn't know what you were doing and then you came into my mouth. That was surprising."

"Did you like it?"

"Kind of. I liked doing that for you. It was hot. But I want you to come inside me." She thrust her hip and squeezed her pussy around my cock.

"Inside you? Are you on the pill?"

"Nope. Tubes tied."

"So, I can..."

"Fill me up. I need to feel you cum inside me."

"Women always do."

"Pardon?"

"Women love that. Always."

"You have a lot of experience?" she asked.

"Yeah. I do. I've been very fortunate to have met some truly wonderful women."

"Am I just another notch?" she looked worried.

I kissed her. "I haven't been with anyone for a very long time."

"You're the second man I ever slept with."

"Only the second? Who was the first?"

"My husband."

"Your husband?" I said in shock. "You're married?"

"Yes, I am," she said and searched my face. "I should have told you. I'm married with two kids. And a dog." she added.

"You should have told me!"

"I didn't want to. I wanted this! I saw you at the elevator and decided this is what I wanted more than anything!"

"Why me?" As soon as I asked it, I was ashamed I asked.

"'Cause you are stunning. So handsome. I was deeply attracted to you. You're gorgeous, Don. You can't see that, can you? That waitress wanted you. You're very attractive. There's something about you. You're so confident. Did you not see the women looking at you on the street? In the bar? They shot me daggers. But I have you. Mine. Don't think about me being married. Just take me. I'm yours." She looked up at me and hesitated for a moment. "All of me, Don. All of me, is yours."

I knew what she meant. I didn't need to put words to it. I had my cock deep inside this woman. Our pelvis ground together. I could feel my balls wet against her asshole. The room smelled of sex, strong and heady. I didn't care she was married.

"Now fuck me. Look into my eyes and really fuck me!"

I had just come and knew I would be fucking her for a long time before I could come again. I wasn't a young man. I started slowly. Moving in and out with full long strokes. She murmured below me staring into my eyes. We lost each other in our eyes. It was just her face and eyes and the feeling of her pussy around my cock.

We continued like that for a long time. She had a couple of minor orgasms along the way. She would clench hard at my cock and grunt and close her eyes. I would still my movement and wait and she would open her eyes and I would continue. I felt I could do this all night. I felt the start of an orgasm expose itself somewhere deep inside me. I moved a little faster and Kelly respond with a moan and words of encouragement.

I reached down with my hand and ran it over her ass cheek. I moved it until I touched her taint. I ran my middle finger down and touched her asshole. She nodded her head and thrust harder against me. I slipped my finger, slick with her pussy cream, into her ass. Her sphincter gripped it hard and I waited. She was making more noises and had closed her eyes. I slipped my finger in farther. She moaned. I moved my finger around and felt my cock sliding in and out of her. I loved that. Soon I was driving my cock into her pussy along with my finger in her ass.

I felt my orgasm approaching. Kelly was crying out over and over with each thrust. I quickened my pace and soon I was driving into her as hard as a I could. She was thrusting against me, driving me harder. I took a second finger and added it to her ass. She grunted but soon returned to thrusting against me. Fuck it, I thought, and added a third finger. She cried out in pain, but I didn't care. I was lost to the pleasure. I drove my fingers deep into her ass and fucked her pussy. My cock was harder than I ever remember it being. I could feel the wonderful silky and wet interior of her pussy gripping my cock. It clenched when I pulled back, to try and hold it in place. When I drove in it felt like it was opening to welcome me back inside. I drove my fingers into her ass and she started thrusting hard against me. She thrust faster and faster and threw off our rhythm. I lost my stride and then she came.

She screeched like she'd been stabbed. Her body convulsed with an orgasm. Her legs tried to crush me against her. I felt her nail score down my back and the pain caused me to thrust hard against her. I cried out and then I came. I felt the cum fire out of my cock with force. My balls were tight against me. I could feel my cock spasm almost painfully inside her. I fired my cum deep inside her. Kelly started crying and screeching. Her orgasm crested and broke again.

I collapsed on her, my fingers slipping out of her ass. My cock jerked inside her and I felt her pussy clench on me. She was still crying. Her hands slapped my back for a bit and then she held me tight. Her legs remained wrapped around me and she sobbed.

We lay there for a long time. My cock finally had enough and shrank until it fell out of her. She lowered her legs and then ran her nails gently down my back sending shivers through me.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"Your welcome," I murmured. My face was lying in a puddle of sweat at her collar bone. I was in my happy place.

We lay in silence for a while. We could hear the surf outside the window. A cool and pleasant breeze blew in. It was night and we could hear the laughter of people walking the boardwalk below.

"I can't believe I licked your ass," she said and laughed out loud. "Oh my god."

"Did you like it?"

"Did you?"

"Well, duh. But did you mind?"

"Kind of, yeah. But I liked doing something so dirty. I liked making you feel good. This has been the most mind blowing sex of my life."

Estcher
Estcher
1,768 Followers
123456...8