Virginia Beach Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Angela's tiny ass. She was so slim. Her buttock was clenched and driving the strap-on. I ran a hand over her ass and then slapped a cheek. Angela moaned and looked at me.

"Harder," she said.

So I slapped her ass again. The stinging retort was loud and the imprint of my hand rose red on her cheek. I rubbed the spot and hit her other cheek. Angela looked pleased and thrust harder into Kelly. I slipped my fingers between Angela's ass cheeks and found her asshole. I pushed it in and Angela moaned.

I grabbed the bottle of lube and put some on my cock. Angela watched me and said nothing. I got behind her and pushed her forward until she was lying more or less on top of Kelly. She kept pumping her strap-on into Kelly. I took some lube and spread it on Angela's asshole and pushed some inside. Angela said nothing and kept pumping. I lined up my cock head and pushed it past her sphincter and held it there. Her ass gripped my cock in a tight circular squeeze. Angela made a noise and hissed. I held my cock still. Her ass clenched and unclenched and I waited. Soon, her ass relaxed and I pushed in a little more.

Angela grunted again. Kelly looked back and saw me behind Angela. "What are you doing, Don?" she asked, her voice jumping with pleasure.

"He's fucking my ass," said Angela.

"He's what? Right now?" exclaimed Kelly, her eyes wide.

"God, yes, he is. He's so big."

Kelly squealed. "I want to see!" Kelly pulled herself off the strap-on and scrambled over the bed until she kneeled beside Angela and was looking down at my cock in Angela's ass. Angela leaned forward, pushed her ass up at me and laid her head down on the bed.

"Hold her cheeks open," I said to Kelly and she did. She stretched her ass wide and now I could see how Angela's ass ring was stretched around my cock. It pulsed. I pushed in a little more and Angela grunted again.

"More lube," she whispered.

Kelly found the lube on the bed and poured a little on top of my cock where it entered Angela's ass. I pulled back a little and Kelly added a little more. I pushed back in and Angela made a strange sound, somewhere between pain and pleasure.

I pulled back slowly and pushed back in. I only put the first two inches inside her. Angela was breathing heavily. Kelly was staring and I saw her playing with her own pussy. I was holding back. I wanted nothing more than to drive my cock all the way in her ass. She was so tight and the heat inside her made my cock feel wonderful. I pulled back and drove in a little harder, this time putting my cock half-way in. I don't have a large cock, but it's thick. Angela clenched and the tight ring on the middle of my cock felt fantastic knowing it was her anus. Kelly added more lube and I pulled back. Kelly added more and then used her hand and fingers to coat my cock and smear it around Angela's sphincter.

"More cock," moaned Angela.

I wasted no time. I pulled back and pushed in a little more each time and soon my cock was completely inside Angela. I stopped and enjoyed the feeling of being completely inside her rectum.

Kelly was watching in rapt attention. "Oh my god! Does it hurt?"

Angela shook her head unable to speak.

"Really? It looks like it should hurt."

I felt Angela relax her ass and I pulled back and then slid my cock back in all the way. Angela cried out in pleasure. I started fucking her ass slowly. I was lost in the pleasure. Kelly kept adding more lube, more than necessary, but I wasn't going to stop her. I was thrusting away now, watching my cock plunge into Angela's gorgeous ass.

Angela was vocal now. Her language became dirty and hot. "Oh, fuck," she moaned loudly. "Fuck my filthy ass, you fucker. Ram that fat cock in my shitter. Oh Jesus, fuck my ass. So deep, oh fuck. I'm gonna shit myself!" She was screaming out loud. "Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!"

I was driving in hard. Her firm ass barely jiggled. I pulled my cock free and enjoyed the sight of her gaping asshole. Kelly squirted lube inside and I drove my cock back in. The added lubrication made it better and soon I was fucking her ass as fast as I could. Angela was making so much noise.

"Ahhh! Fuck my ass, you asshole! Fuck my ass! Kelly, fuck my cunt! Fuck it!"

Kelly fumbled under Angela and soon was thrusting her fingers into her pussy. I was in heaven. I didn't want this to ever end. This had to be a dream. Profanity spewed out of Angela.

"I'm going to fuck your ass, Don!" she screamed at one point. "Fuck your ass, see how you like it, you fucker!"

"Oh my god," said Kelly.

"Suck his dick, Kelly!" screamed Angela. "Take it out and make her suck it!"

I didn't hesitate. I pulled my cock out and thrust it toward Kelly. She wrapped her lips around it and sucked hard. Her tongue swirled around the head. I pulled it out, afraid I would come too soon and drove it into Angela's ass. She bucked and thrust back at me.

"I can feel your cock through her pussy," whispered Kelly. "She loves this so much. I would never thought it possible! Don? Can you do this to me?"

I nodded and grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her up to kiss her. I tasted Angela's ass on her mouth. I didn't care. Nothing mattered but the pleasure.

I broke the kiss and felt my cum boil. "I'm going to cum!" I grunted.

Angela lost it. She came and I felt her pussy spray on my legs. Kelly, who was still finger fucking her, cried out when her hand was covered in Angela's cum. My cock erupted. I felt my cum start from my balls and rush through my groin and out my cock. I thrust deep and splashed the inside of Angela's ass. My world dwindled to my cock and orgasm. I kept myself deep until the orgasm faded. I pulled my cock out gently and Angela let her weight drop to the bed. She reached back and gingerly touched her gaping asshole.

"That was so good. It's been a long time... so good," muttered Angela. She examined her fingers and then just lay still.

Kelly crawled up my body and then started necking with me. She probed my mouth and sucked my tongue. Her hand stroked my cock and I inserted a couple of fingers in her pussy. She was sopping wet and I had her coming in moments.

The room smelled of pussy, cum and the faint smell of ass. I looked at my cock and saw the lube was stained brown. I grimaced and saw the mess on Angela's ass. As I watched she farted air and my cum leaked out.

Kelly heard and started laughing. Angela looked mortified.

"Don't laugh," she complained.

Kelly laughed and bent down and kissed her, still laughing against her mouth.

"Okay, shower time," I declared.

Angela looked back at me. "Is it messy?"

"A little."

Angela grimaced and nodded. "Okay."

Kelly ran into the bathroom and started the shower. I looked down at Angela. She couldn't move. I scooped her up and carried her in both arms and she squealed. I sucked at a nipple and carried her into the bathroom. I laid her down on the shower floor and Kelly and I washed her. Angela just smiled and moaned a little. She clearly enjoyed the attention.

Kelly washed my cock and then sucked it for a little bit. I was still hard and it felt good but no way was I cumming again anytime soon. "I love your cock," she gurgled around my shaft.

Angela nodded. "Perfect size. I may have to go back to fucking men."

Kelly gave up trying to get me to cum. We exited the shower and used the last of the towels to dry each other. We stumbled into bed, Angela complaining about her wet hair, and cuddled. This time I was in the middle and the ladies clung to me. We were asleep in no time, exhaustion taking its toll.

I woke in the late morning before the girls. I ordered room service and waited with a pair of shorts on. I kept the bedroom door closed and when the food arrived I paid the man, tipped him, and brought the large tray of food into the bedroom.

The girls were stirring. When I left the bed they had gravitated together and were clinging to each other. I looked down at them. They were gorgeous. They looked freshly fucked, glowing, with their hair wild around their faces. Kelly looked up and saw me holding the tray.

"Breakfast!" I said cheerfully. "Make room."

Kelly scooted away from Angela, leaving room for me. I walked up onto the bed, turned and carefully settled back down with my back to the headboard.

Kelly oohed and aahed when she pulled back the cloth covering the tray contents. The tray held a large carafe of coffee, three glasses of fresh squeezed orange juice, and two large dome covered plates. She lifted the first cover and spied a heaping mound of scrambled eggs and bacon, with a load of fried potatoes. She made smacking noise and lifted the other cover. Fresh fruit and berries were piled high on a plate. Whole wheat toast was wrapped up in paper.

"Angela," said Kelly. "Wake up, hon! We have breakfast!"

Angela cracked her eyes and sniffed. Her eyes widened a little more and she struggled to sit up. In moments, I had to gorgeous naked women, leaning back beside me, their pendulous breasts swaying with their movements. They attacked the tray with ferocity. They crammed bacon into their mouths and chewed happily. They found forks and stuffed eggs into their mouths. I watched it all with affection. I liked watching my girls eat.

They finally remembered me and started feeding me. With a strip of bacon sticking out of their mouths they fed it to me until our lips touched and they would kiss me, sharing the bacon. It was so passionate and trusting and loving. We French kissed and swapped food, giggling. I felt my heart lurch a little. They stabbed scrambled eggs with forks and fed me making little 'choo-choo' sounds. Breakfast became its own form of sex. We were relaxed and horny and hungry.

Angela made the coffee for us and we all gulped down the orange juice. Our thirst was massive. We ignored the toast and snacked on the fruit and berries.

Angela sipped her coffee and sighed contentedly. "That was perfect. Thank you."

Kelly murmured the same.

"Thank you lovely ladies. I've never been fed like that before."

Angela snuggled closer to me and so did Kelly. They leaned against me and we enjoyed our coffee in silence.

"When do you two leave?" asked Angela into the silence. I could hear a little wistfulness in her voice.

"Tuesday morning," answered Kelly.

Angela sat up a little more. "Truly? Tuesday? Two more nights?"

I nodded.

"Can I stay here with you guys?" she asked.

Kelly and I looked at each other and both nodded, smiling.

Angela made a happy noise and kissed me, sloshing her coffee. "This is going to be so great!"

We laughed and talked about the day. Angela wanted to show us around VB. She had some sights in mind and we agreed.

We lay back, enjoying the bed and breakfast in our stomachs. Kelly was stroking my leg. Angela removed the tray and set it on the kitchen table. Kelly and I watched her tight ass as she moved away. Her hand rose to my cock and found it hard already. Angela sauntered back and posed at the end of the bed. She pushed out her chest and played with her tits, pulling the nipples and licking them. She moved her hand between her legs and played with her pussy. Kelly flipped back the sheets and exposed my cock in her hand.

Angela ran back into bed and soon we were devouring each other again. I was made to lie still on my back and the girls took turns alternating on my face and cock. I was ordered not to touch and just enjoy myself and I happily obliged.

Kelly wanted me to cum in her mouth and I did. She took it all and then made a show of swallowing it for me. Angela kissed her mouth and complained about not sharing.

We snuggled afterward and enjoyed the breeze on our sweating skin. It was Angela that forced us up. We showered together, going for cleaning each other rather than pleasure. We dressed and the girls spent a massive amount of time doing their makeup and hair. They chatted away and exchanged tips. From the bed, I could see into the bathroom and I watched Kelly play with Angela's ass. She couldn't stop touching it. Angela kept touching Kelly's breasts. They seemed enamoured with each other.

I went out to the balcony for a smoke as they made their finishing touches. The lady next door was there on her balcony, dressed in a summer dress. She smiled at me. "Hi," I said.

"Hi, yourself. That was quite a night I heard in there."

I smiled.

"Quite vocal. Sounds like you had a great time."

"We did. Sorry if we were loud."

"I'm not. It was hot."

Kelly and Angela came out to the balcony. I saw the surprise on the lady's face and watched it turn into a smile. She winked at me.

"So, that explains the different voices. I thought I was imagining things."

Kelly blushed furiously and hid behind me. Angela laughed and introduced herself. They shook hands over the glass separating the balconies. Her name was Elisabeth, with an 's'.

"You three made quite the noise," she said. "I think I heard 'Fuck my filthy ass, you fucker. Ram that fat cock in my shitter.' That sound about right?"

I could see the mirth in her eyes. I should be embarrassed but I wasn't. This woman was a kindred spirit. She was easily in her mid-fifties, but she was looking great for her age. Her pussy, I knew was trim and wonderful. Her tits slightly limp, but I didn't care.

Kelly groaned in embarrassment behind me. Angela laughed again and responded. "That sounds about right. This man here," and she leaned over and kissed me hard. "Has the most wonderful cock. He fucked my ass really good last night."

The woman laughed and nodded. "I've seen his cock. Limp but impressive. I asked to see it hard and this other young lady refused and took him away. I had to finish myself off imagining it."

Angela looked accusingly at Kelly. "Bad girl!" she said and smacked Kelly's ass.

Elisabeth looked aroused at that. "She probably deserves a better spanking than that."

Angela smiled and sat down on the chair behind and grabbed Kelly and threw her over her lap, with her ass pointing at Elisabeth. Kelly squealed and tried to get up. Angela held her firm and pulled up her skirt exposing her panty-less ass. She raised a hand and smacked Kelly hard.

Kelly pulled in a large breath of air and screamed. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Stop it!"

Angela smacked her again and Kelly screamed. Elisabeth watched and licked her lips. Angela ran her hand down Kelly's ass and touched her pussy. Kelly froze. Angela inserted a finger and slowly fucked her pussy.

Elisabeth kept her eyes locked. "Oh, that's good."

Angela removed her wet fingers and held them up to Elisabeth. Elisabeth took the hand and sucked on the fingers. Angela repeated this a couple of times.

Kelly was limp. "Can she see my pussy?" she asked me. I nodded. "Is she licking her fingers?" I nodded again. "Oh god," she moaned and then came, shuddering on Angela's knees.

Angela let Elisabeth taste her cum. And then pulled down Kelly's dress and gently smacked her ass. "Get up. You've been punished."

Kelly staggered to her feet and blushed at Elisabeth. Elisabeth smiled at her. "You taste delicious, dear."

Kelly looked mortified to me and she came over to me and buried her head in my shoulder. I held her tightly. Angela spoke to Elisabeth.

"Are you free tonight?" she asked her.

"I can be," replied the woman, looking hopeful.

Angela gave her an address. "Come around 10pm. At the door say 'Nightingale'".

The woman raised an eyebrow.

"Trust me, you will love it. I think you're perfect for this. 10pm. Um, wear something simple, and bring spare panties. Just in case."

"I don't wear panties."

"Even more perfect."

"What is this place?" asked Elisabeth.

"A special place."

The woman nodded. "I see, thank you, this is very generous." Then the woman lifted a hand to her mouth. "Are you...?"

Angela smiled. "Yes."

The woman looked like she had won the lottery, she gushed her thank yous and said goodbye and disappeared inside her room. She looked extraordinarily pleased to me.

Angela smiled at Kelly and I. "Ready?"

"What was that about?" I asked.

Angela kissed me. "Don't worry about it, lover. It's a VB thing."

I knew it was something more than that, but just nodded.

The day passed in a blur. Angela had us exploring little known areas of VB. Places the tourists didn't know about. We had a late lunch at a seaside restaurant that you wouldn't know was there unless someone told you. It was packed with locals. Angela was known by quite a few patrons and stopped and spoke to many men and women. They air kissed, held hands, and promised to stay in touch. We were given a table by the outer railing, looking out over the ocean. We ordered spritzers and seafood and sat back and ate a delightful meal.

Something was up. I knew that. I eyed Angela and she looked cheekily back at me. Kelly could sense something was up and looked back and forth between us.

"So," I said as a way of opening up the line of questions I had.

Angela laughed. "I'll spill. You guys ready for this?"

I looked at Kelly and she nodded.

"Did you know I was a prostitute once?"

We nodded.

"The bartender at my bar probably told you. He loves to tell people that. He's an idiot. But. I wasn't just any old prostitute. I hate that word, by the way. I was an escort. A high paying escort. I was all the rave here in VB and Norfolk. Along the way, I met many interesting people and was brought into a special society here in VB.

"It has elite clientele. Word of mouth only. I'll tell you about it in a moment, but you need to realise that I sit on the board of directors. We decide who we allow in. We're very selective. Over the years, I grew tired of men. Hard cocks and self-satisfaction. Terrible bed partners. Women on the other hand give and give. It's a much better life. Then I met you two. Then Don here changed the rules.

"I had a wonderful night and morning with you guys. You have two more nights in VB. So tonight we are going to my special club. It's decadent. There are no limits. It's all about sex, and drugs, and whatever you are into. I'm bringing you as my special guests. You'll have full VIP treatment. It will blow your mind.

"How does that sound? A night of wild sex beyond your wildest dreams. If you love it, you have a second night. Best vacation ever."

My eyes had grown round. I looked at Kelly and she was just as stunned as I was. "You can't be serious?"

"Oh, I am. I really like you two. Last night was amazing. Really great. I've had a lot of sex in my life. Last night was in the top ten. I felt safe with you. Especially you, Don. That first night you didn't impress me much. You made crass comments about my tits. I could see you were just drunk. But I was not impressed. Last night you showed me a better side. One I'm attracted to. So I want to return the favour. We hang out today. Head back to the hotel, grab our things and head to my club. You don't have to touch or participate. You can just watch, or hang out by the pool. You'll meet interesting people. Celebrities, too.

"I should warn you now. You'll have to sign nondisclosure agreements. It's for our safety and yours. And a blood test when you enter. Just a jab. Precautions. I think you understand."

I thought back to when I ejaculated hard into Angela's ass. She must have read my expression because she laughed.

"Yes, I know. We didn't use protection last night. Tonight I'll know if I crossed a line. But I don't think so. I'm not worried. So what do you say?"

I looked at Kelly. She looked a little scared. I kissed her. "We'll just check it out."

Angela watched us. "You two make an incredible couple. Perfect for each other."

I nodded and kissed Kelly again. She smiled up at me searching my eyes. "We do indeed."

Kelly looked at Angela. "He loves me, you know."

Angela nodded. "I know. He doesn't know it yet."

1...345678