Virginities Lost Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol turned to me and we kissed again. Then she said that today it was her turn, and moved my right hand to the place where her towel was fastened. "Ever kissed a naked woman?" she asked in a throaty voice. I moved her left hand down to the knot on my towel and she grabbed it. Very slowly I pulled her towel loose, and slid it across the front of her body. I let go of the towel and it fell away from her back, but a third of it remained pressed between our bodies. Then I told her to pull my knot. As we kissed, she did exactly that, leaving both towels clamped between our bodies. I rubbed my hands over her back and bottom, them cupped her breasts. We separated an inch or so, and both towels fell to our feet. I moved against her naked body. My penis ended up pointed down, pressing against her thighs, rubbing against her pubic hair. We moved against each other, and Carol began to make grunts and moans in her throat. She moved her legs slightly apart and my penis pressed upward against her pubic hair and crotch. She tightened her legs together, squeezing my penis between them. I couldn't hold back. Cum exploded from my penis several times, splattering her legs and our towels and part of the kitchen floor. She tried to pull away but I wouldn't let her. Premature ejaculation, the mark of a real rookie! Finally my penis started to get soft, and she took hold of it. She seemed fascinated by its small size and soft texture. The smell of cum was overwhelming.

Carol told me not to worry because she had finished her period a few days before, so she couldn't get pregnant if some of "the stuff" got inside her. I told her I already knew about her period, and she laughed and then she remembered that I knew her schedule as well as she did. She told me that she had often smelled cum when her roommates had boyfriends sleep over, but she hadn't known what it was until now. She wiped us off with the towels, and she added detergent to the water in the sink and began to wash them, seemingly unconcerned about being completely naked. "I don't want Joan and Karen to get the wrong idea!" she exclaimed. I realized once again that she was more afraid of people knowing what we were doing than she was about the acts themselves.

We rinsed the towels and I wrung them out. Carol laughed as I, completely naked, sneaked out on the balcony to drape the towels over a chair. Then Carol, also still naked, headed to the bathroom to clean up. I heard the lock click into place, but this time I decided to ignore it. I got a small knife from a drawer in the kitchen, and popped the lock in a couple of seconds. I put the knife back, then opened the bathroom door and climbed into the shower with Carol. She told me I shouldn't be there, but I said that I had made the mess and it was my responsibility to clean it up. So I sat down on the floor of the shower, looking up at her hairy pussy, and gently washed her legs from her pussy to her toes. Carol then washed my penis, making it hard once again. We kissed and rinsed off, and left the bathroom. I grabbed my bag of clothes and followed Carol into her bedroom. Without saying a word, I began to dress her. I had trouble putting her bra on, probably because I really wanted it off! Carol dressed me, item by item. She had trouble getting my penis to fit into my pants, and she had to move it around a lot before she found a solution. After each piece of clothing, we kissed. Finally we were dressed, and we headed out to dinner.

We went to the same pizza place, "our" place. Although Carol didn't usually drink alcohol, I talked her into having some Chianti, and she really enjoyed it. It also quickly intoxicated her. She began to rub my penis with her hand under the table, and I began to run her thighs and abdomen, getting almost to her pussy. Carol squeezed her thighs together, trapping my hand, and kissed me. I could smell her musky scent. Finally we left and went to another movie.

Once again I had no idea what the movie was about. Carol unzipped my pants, then reached inside and took hold of my penis. I reached one hand up under her skirt and rubbed her pussy through her panties, and with the other reached over her shoulder and inside her bra. Her nipple became really hard, and I could feel her areola swelling, becoming covered with little bumps. My hand against her pussy began to get wet as her pussy juice soaked through. I felt her virgin slit, and slid my finger up and down it through her wet, slippery panties. Carol began to make audible moaning sounds, and she clamped her thighs together each time I touched her clitoris. I covered her mouth with mine as she leaned her head back, stiffened and almost stood up, then began to shake against my hand. After a few seconds her climax subsided and she kissed me passionately.

Carol asked me what had just happened, and I whispered that she had just had an orgasm. She wanted to know how I knew, and I told her that I had done the same thing with another girl I had dated. She whispered that she had no idea that anything could feel so wonderful, and I whispered back that it would even get better than that. She shyly asked me if I had "gone all the way" with anyone, and I said, truthfully, that I had not. I told her that I had more experience than she did, but that I was still a virgin. I asked her if she had ever masturbated, and she said "No!" in a shocked voice. I also told her that I had never done most of the things we had done that afternoon and evening. Carol clung to my penis which was sticky with pre-cum, and the scent of her pussy was overwhelmingly wonderful. She said everything was new to her, too. I rubbed her wet pussy through her panties again and after a few minutes she had another orgasm, this one stronger and longer than the first. I muffled her cries of passion with my mouth as I kissed her.

After the movie finished, we rearranged our clothing, and stood up just as the lights came up. I pointed to the seat where Carol had been sitting, and there was a dark, obviously wet, spot. Carol blushed, and I told her there was another, bigger wet spot on the back of her skirt. I had her smell my sticky fingers, and she turned really red. We went out the exit at the front of the theater so that we didn't have to walk back through the lighted lobby, even though we had to walk around the building in the dark to get back to my car. Carol managed to get in without anyone seeing her pussy-juice-stained skirt, and we drove back to the parking lot for her apartment complex. Being careful that nobody saw us, we sneaked back into her apartment. I kissed her, then unfastened her skirt, and lowered it to the floor. The wet stain was very obvious. As I picked up the skirt, I looked up and her panties were so wet they were transparent. I stared at her labia until Carol realized what I was doing, blushed, and tried to step away. I reached up and pulled her panties down to her ankles. "We've got to wash these." I said. Carol was unwilling to stand there bottomless, so she raced to the bathroom, saying she was going to clean herself off. This time she didn't lock the door, and I follower her in, undressed with her, and helped clean her off. By the time we finished, she was breathing loudly and her labia were swollen and clearly visible through her pubic hair.

I followed her into her bedroom, and she put on a pair of shorts and a top. I talked her out of wearing either a bra or panties. Then I put on my shirt and shorts without underpants, and we left her apartment to wash her clothes. The basement laundry room was empty at midnight on a Saturday, so we necked and petted throughout the washing and drying. After about an hour, her clothes were clean and dry, and we went back to her apartment.

We undressed each other, and I told her that she should get into her bed, naked as she had the night before, covering whatever she didn't want me to kiss. She pulled back the covers, climbed in, then pulled the sheet up to her neck. When she saw the look of disappointment on my face, she laughed, then threw the sheet completely off, spread her legs, and told me to lie on her. I kissed her all over except she wouldn't let me kiss her through her pubic hair. But kissing her breasts and the insides of her thighs had her aroused to a peak. I rubbed my fingers against her pussy, and rubbed directly on her wet clitoris which was about the size of a pencil eraser and sticking straight up. Carol began to grunt, then cry out, and finally yelled "Oh my God! Oh my God!" over and over. The entire bed shook. I moved between her legs, and placed my penis against her labia. Everything was wet and slippery. The head of my penis slipped into her, then stopped at her hymen. Carol reached down, stroked my penis, and told me to be gentle but to push myself into her. "I want to make love with you!" she declared. Here we were, two virgins, about to enjoy intercourse for the first time, together.

I wanted to shove myself into her, but I knew enough from things I had overhead in the fraternity to prepare her further. I leaned up and kissed her lips, face, and breasts, with the head of my penis pressing gently against the entrance to her vagina. I reached down and gently rubbed her wet, erect clitoris. Carol squeezed my penis and began to moan and grunt. When I felt her begin to climax again, I couldn't hold back any longer, and I pressed myself forward. There was a sudden halt to my forward motion, then her hymen broke and I slipped all of the way inside her until our pubic hair was smashed together. The pressure of her vagina on my penis was hot, wet, and unbelievable! Carol cried out with the initial pain, but quickly began to move her hips against me as I moved in and out of her. She began to scream my name over and over, and I could feel her orgasm through my penis, and I spurted again and again into her. Finally we both were still.

I rolled over on my back, and pulled Carol on top of me. My penis flopped out of her. I cuddled with her, kissed her, and caressed her breasts. I asked her how she felt. She said she was a little sore, but still felt a warm glow throughout her body. She spread her legs so that she was straddling me. I rubbed my hands over her bottom. I kissed and caressed her face, her lips, her nipples, and her breasts. She reached behind her and rubbed my penis and balls. I got a quick, hard erection. Carol began to squeeze it. Her breathing got heavy, and I asked her if she still felt sore. When she said no, I quickly rolled her over, and rubbed the length of my penis up and down her pussy. After a couple of minutes, she gave me a passionate kiss and I slowly entered her, with both of us watching my penis. I moved all of the way out of her, then slowly all of the way in. Carol said she couldn't describe how wonderful it felt to see and feel me going into her. She began to push back against me as I got inside her, and her nipples got really hard. I quickened the pace and she grabbed her breasts, crushed them against herself, and screamed my name over and over as she climaxed. I hadn't cum yet, so I waited for a minute or so, then began my in-and-out motion again. Carol quickly had another, long and loud climax. I lost count of the number of times she climaxed before I finally felt myself letting go in the middle of one of hers. We called each others names over and over as her bed shook with our combined climaxes.

I kissed her as we calmed down. My limp penis slipped out of her, and we cleaned up the bed and ourselves with a towel and walked naked into the living room. Carol found some soft music on the radio and we held each other and danced completely naked. Carol kept having to wipe stuff off her legs as it dripped out of her pussy. She asked me how I felt, and I told her that I had never imagined that sex could be this wonderful. She told me that she felt a little sore again, but that she too would never forget our first love-making.

As we danced, the constant contact with her body began to affect me, and I slowly got another erection. It began to rub against Carol's pubic hair, then strengthened and reached between her legs. I continued dancing and rubbed my thumbs along the sides of Carol's breasts and her nipples. Her breathing began to change. Then she whispered, "I'm not sore any more!" I pulled the cushions off of the couch, put them together, and laid her gently on them. Then I lay on her and caressed her entire body, paying particular attention to her nipples and clitoris. A few minutes later I could hear wet, clicking sounds coming from her vagina, and she told me she couldn't wait any more. I gently slipped the head of my penis between her labia and she immediately exploded with an orgasm. I stopped, then when she was quiet, entered her completely.

After just a few strokes she came again, over and over. She was bucking herself against me, clawing at me, calling my name, sucking on my tongue, and climaxing almost at will. I was running my hands all over her body, pinching her nipples, kissing everything I could reach, and loving every bit of it. I finally shot my wad, what there was of it, and we both calmed down again.

Carol got a towel and we cleaned up what we could from the sofa cushions, then put them back. It was late and she told me I had to leave since Karen was due back in less than an hour. I dressed, and she kissed me and hugged me at the door. I promised to call her as soon as I got off work the next day. "When can we do this again?" I asked. "As soon as we possibly can!" Carol replied. We kissed one last time, and I headed home to try to sleep. We were no longer virgins! And we had both been good lovers!

To Be Continued...

12