All Comments on 'Virginity Gone'

by Tim Piers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
concise and naughty

welcome to literotica. Nice story, what a lucky boy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More

I loved it and thought you told the story so very well. It seems as though younger and younger men are interested in me, at 55 yrs old. I would love to do this to a young man, but I'm too afraid! I think you should write about each of your sex journeys and surprises. This was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Ah, older women

Those of us who had our first real experience with an older woman are truely blessed. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hot

hot, both my cum and the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great - what next

How I would have enjoyed this carrying on over the weeks and moths as he learned al from her

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Im 59 and took a young mans virginity at a christmas party just last week. We had been dancing and I could feel his hardness oressing into me. I took him up to my room, stripped naked and asked him if he wanted it. The way he gingerly touched my nipples and pussy with a look of disbelief told me he was a virgin. I sucked his cock and took his first load. Then I pulled him on top of me and guided hin to my waiting sopping wet hole. He humped like a pro and shot another creamy load. Afterwards he went down and licked me out before fucking me again. He certainly went home a man the next morning.

amoroneamoronealmost 5 years ago
Superb

I love this story. Your description is amazing. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous