Virtual Reality: Dragon Quest III

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,292 Followers

Eat, drink, and be merry would be an understatement for the evening. I held back a little, deciding to make sure that the girls were always just a bit more lit up than I was. No sense letting them be sober enough to realize how goofy I acted when I was drunk. The sexual energy flowing through the glances and other subtle hints the girls shared ensured I spent most of the evening hard.

I drained the last of a mug of beer and nearly choked on it when I saw someone I recognized. So there you are, I thought, as I saw the knobby-kneed old man vanish out the door. I'd only caught a glimpse, but the sound of his ridiculous laugh drifted back to me across the common room.

"I'll be back in a bit. I just saw somebody I need to talk to," I said while standing up.

"If you don't see us here, we'll be up in the room," Annette said with a wave.

I tossed a few coins on the table as I turned toward the door. "Next round's on me."

The girls cheered, and I laughed as I headed for the door. My mirth vanished when I exited the door and didn't see the old man. I heard his laughter, and turned toward the sound to see him vanishing around a corner.

"Okay old man, this isn't funny," I growled under my breath and started after him.

Every time I turned a corner, I'd catch just a glimpse of him vanishing around another. I knew I was moving into a residential area when the crowds thinned out and most of the windows were dark. I stopped trying to avoid attracting attention then, and broke out into a full run.

The old man still managed to stay ahead of me. I saw him vanish between some bushes into what looked like a park, and kicked in every ounce of speed I could muster. I nearly collided with the geezer when I broke through the bushes.

Skidding to a stop so I wouldn't snap him in half like a twig, I just avoided falling on my ass -- until he pushed me.

As I hit the ground with a curse and a rattling of armor, the old man launched into song. "Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale -- a tale of a fateful trip. It started out to be a ball -- and then it turned to shit."

I tried to get back to my feet and mumbled, "Old man, you're really starting to piss me off."

Naturally, he ignored me -- except to sweep my feet out from under me with speed that was absolutely impossible for any normal man, let alone one who looked ninety. He didn't even pause in his singing. "He got himself some fine twin tail -- fulfilled his every wish. But he got caught up in the double cross -- ain't that just a bitch. Man that's such a bitch."

Great, Gilligan's Island. Now I'm going to have this damn song stuck in my head all day. The old man had proved numerous times he was far more than he appeared. I decided to just sit it out and hear what he had to say, and then try to get him to tell me what I wanted to hear.

"The Princess was his next hot love -- she caused his pulse to race. He learned his lesson and done her right -- but it blew up in his face. It blew up in his face."

The old man threw his hands up and hopped into the air as he continued. "And now he's on another world with some hotties for a while. But will he learn -- the lesson true? Heaven can -- turn into hell. He'll be off again. Salabona the next to see. He'll heed my song if he's wise."

"Wonderful, can I get up now?" I asked as I put my feet under me. He just stood over me staring with a silly smile. I stood up, towering over the old man. "I guess this means I'm supposed to visit D.Q. Five's world next, huh?"

The codger just shrugged and chuckled.

I let out an exasperated sigh, "Listen, what are you trying to pull? Did you drag me in here? What the hell is this all about?"

The ridiculous, crazed look vanished from the old man's eyes, his expression turning completely serious. He pointed one bony finger at my chest and said in a clear, strong voice, "You."

I sucked in a breath to question him again, but I never got the chance to speak. The man's serious demeanor evaporated, and he exclaimed, "Scrappy Dappy Doo!" With that, he jumped up and impossibly managed to flip over my head.

I turned to chase him, but let out a sigh and made a dismissive gesture toward him as the old man vanished in the bushes. "Screw it; he'll never let me catch him."

I walked out of the park and tried to get my bearings. I realized then that I hadn't paid enough attention in my run through the town. "Frikkin' great," I mumbled, and set off to try to find the inn again.

@===||>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My sense of direction proved to be about as reliable as your average television weatherman. By the time I navigated the long way back to the inn, pretty much the whole town had bedded down for the night. There were a few drunks still swaying unsteadily in their chairs, but that was all. A quick glance around let me know the girls had gone to our room.

I sat down at the bar and ordered a beer, deciding I needed something to take the edge off my irritation. I took a long pull and turned to lean against the bar. Unfortunately, there wasn't much to see except a pair of drunks about to pass out.

I took another pull -- and then it hit me.

Dammit, I'm humming the theme to Gilligan's island. I swear, old man or not, I'm going to deck that codger the next time I see him.

I tossed back the last of the beer, dropped a coin on the counter, and told the bartender to keep the change. I headed up the stairs, quietly whistling the pyramid music from the game to try to drive Gilligan out of my head. I dug into my pocket and found the key to the room when I hit the top of the stairs, dropping most of the sound out of my whistle and providing the tune mentally instead.

The rooms we'd rented were at the end of the hall, most of them actually an overhang that provided a roof for the porch of the inn. I walked as softly as possible in my armored boots to avoid waking up the people sleeping in the other rooms, though I doubted anyone could hear me over some of the snoring going on. I slipped the key into the lock and opened the door. What to my wandering eyes should appear, I thought as I drank in the scene in front of me while closing the door.

The double doors that adjoined our rooms were wide open, giving me a perfect view of the action in the girls' room. They'd pulled all the blankets, pillows, and even the mattresses into the floor in the center of the room. Rebecca lay on her back, one of Cheryl's nipples in her mouth. Hovering over her on all fours, Cheryl suckled one of Rebecca's nipples as well. The surprise, though, was Emelia lying beneath Annette, in the same position as the other two.

I chuckled a bit nervously and shifted my weight in an attempt to relieve the pressure of my cock pressing against the codpiece of my armor. "Sorry," I said with a smile, the tone of my voice almost making it a question.

Rebecca released Cheryl's nipple from her mouth and purred, "No you're not."

I laughed for a second before saying, "Well, okay. I'm taking mental notes actually. Do you want me to close those doors so you can have some privacy?"

Annette laughed and blushed. "We left them open for a reason, silly."

"Annette has told her breathless little tale -- now I want to see reality," Rebecca added and twitched her eyebrows.

Annette crooked her finger and said, "No strings. No fireballs. Just traveling companions sharing in some relaxation from the road. We're not jealous of each other."

"I wouldn't say that," Rebecca laughed. "If it was as good as you say, I want a turn."

"And I wish to thank you properly for rescuing me," Emelia giggled.

"We're a little late to protect Emelia's virtue," Rebecca purred, stroking her finger over the blonde noblewoman's breast as she spoke.

Cheryl rolled her eyes and snorted.

"Oh, stop. You're curious, you say that all the time." Rebecca swatted Cheryl playfully on her taut bottom to punctuate the statement. "We just finally found a way around your maneuvering and put you in a position to confront it, for once."

"A little curious -- maybe," Cheryl argued, leaning down to kiss Rebecca.

When their lips parted, Rebecca looked back over at me and said, "Are you still dressed?"

Annette stood up and walked toward me, "We can fix that soon enough."

Rebecca laughed and stood too. I started to work on the buckles of my armor, but found that I just got in the way of the two women's deft fingers. In no time, they had me stripped down to my shorts. Emelia stroked her hands over Cheryl's body the whole time.

Annette took Rebecca's hand and lay it over my erection, while Cheryl lay down to lean on one elbow, shaking her head and chuckling. Rebecca purred sensually, and squeezed my cock. She then pulled down my shorts and licked her lips when my manhood sprang free of the concealing material.

Moving out of the way, Rebecca cupped my balls in her hand and stroked her fingers over them gently. She smiled at Cheryl and said, "Isn't it gorgeous?"

Cheryl laughed. "It's ridiculous. It looks like a mushroom." She paused then and said, "It's not all hairy and dirty looking, though."

"He shaves," Annette said, and took my right hand.

Rebecca grabbed my left hand, and both women pulled me over to the little cushioned nest in the middle of the floor. Cheryl let out another derisive snort as she moved out of the way, but I noticed that her eyes never left my crotch.

The girls pulled me down to the cushions, and Rebecca said to Cheryl, "Why don't you just watch? Emelia can thank him and show you how good a cock can feel while Annette and I lick you so you won't feel left out while you watch."

Annette let out a little giggle and kissed Cheryl's hip. The blonde reached down to caress Annette's hair, parting her legs slightly at the same time. She rolled over just enough to give the dark-haired cleric access to her sex without losing her vantage point of my cock, only a few inches away from her face. Rebecca quickly moved to get her lips on Cheryl's body as well.

Emelia situated me flat on my back and moved to kneel over me as Annette slipped between Cheryl's legs. When Annette's tongue slipped between the blonde's folds, Cheryl's eyes closed for an instant and fluttered. She let out a sigh of pleasure and quickly focused her gaze back on Emelia's blonde curls poised over my erection, however.

Emelia reached down and grasped my cock, pointing it straight up at her nether lips. She squatted down a bit -- just enough for my glans to make contact with her folds -- and then rubbed the head of my cock over her. She let out a moan of anticipation, and then pushed my tip into her wet heat.

I groaned as the blonde's silken sheath engulfed me. She sat down slowly on my erection, letting me feel every inch as it slipped into her warm embrace. When I was buried to the hilt inside her, Emelia wiggled her hips and let out a throaty sound of delight. "Mmm, he feels good inside me."

"Gods, you feel incredible," I gasped in response.

She smiled, and put her hands on my hips for leverage. We both let out sighs of pleasure as she rose up over me again, letting my slick shaft slide from inside her, all the way back to the tip.

I groaned as Emelia bounced on my erection, her firm breasts jiggling from the energetic movements. Cheryl's eyes never left the scene in front of her, although the pace of her breathing increased from the touch of the other two women's talented tongues.

"Yeah, that's it. Come for me," I encouraged the blonde riding me.

Emelia moaned, "Mmm, I'm going to -- and soon. I haven't been with a man in so long. It feels so good."

Cheryl let out little, quiet moans as Annette and Rebecca built a fire in her loins. Even though I usually don't get enough stimulation to come with a woman riding me, the tight squeeze of Emelia's velvety walls certainly moved me close quickly. I was behind in that race, though, because Emelia was climbing her mountain at an incredible pace.

Cries of delight and gasps burst from Emelia as she drew nearer to climax. I could feel her juices squirting out onto my tummy whenever she hit bottom, a testament to how wet she was. I could smell the intoxicating scent of her arousal wafting over me while the squishy sounds of my erection sliding into her depths serenaded me. The blonde's eyes widened, and I knew she was close.

"Oh yes. Oh -- oh yes," Emelia gasped, and then slammed her hips down hard one last time. Her head lolled back, and she cried out to the roof as she came.

"Yeah, that's it," I growled, grabbing Emelia's hips and rocking them back and forth while thrusting upward into her tightly clenched depths. That set off a sharper spike of ecstasy within the blonde, causing her to let out a quavering squeal.

I eased off and sat still as I felt my balls tighten. Emelia gasped and lashed her head, fighting for breath as her orgasm continued to assault her. Finally, it allowed her enough respite to lean down over me, the stiff points of her breasts dragging across my chest with her rapid breathing.

Rebecca looked into Cheryl's eyes. "You want to taste her, don't you? I know how much you love it when we get so creamy. Do you want a taste?"

"Yes," Cheryl gasped out, trembling in pleasure from Annette's tonguing.

Emelia lifted her hips, releasing me from her clinging grasp and revealing my cock coated in thick layer of her creamy juices. She lifted her knee and moved beside me. "So taste me from him," she said sultrily.

Annette planted a final kiss on Cheryl's swollen clit and sat up. Cheryl hesitated, but moved slowly toward me. Her eyes drank me in -- examining my cock as if it was some sort of weird animal she'd never encountered before. Her expression took on a slightly determined look, and she leaned over me.

When the tip of her tongue touched near the base of my shaft, I let out a little grunt and my cock twitched up to bump her lips. Cheryl sat back with a crooked grin and asked, "Does that thing have a mind of its own?" She then licked her lips, to gather up Emelia's cream from them.

Rebecca chuckled. "Sort of. Go on -- taste her. You're making me so wet."

Cheryl leaned in again, once more touching me with just the tip of her tongue. After the twitch this time, her tongue traced the vein in my member upward toward the head. Her tongue broadened as she lapped upward, trying to get more of the bittersweet treat coating me.

"Suck on the head," Rebecca instructed breathlessly, her fingers moving between her legs to caress her folds.

Cheryl struggled with the angle for a moment, but managed to slurp my glans between her lips. I groaned, "Damn that feels good."

"What do you think?" Annette asked in a sultry whisper.

Cheryl let me slide from her lips with a pop. "It's different."

Rebecca shuddered and said, "Okay, I'm going crazy. Come lick me." She lay down then and spread her legs wide.

As Cheryl moved between Rebecca's thighs, Annette bent over me. She enveloped me in her warm mouth, and then sucked hard on her way back to the tip, cleaning me completely of Emelia's juices. As she finished with a kiss on the tip of my member, she moved to straddle me while casting her spell. Annette's smile let me know she was happy with the results of her magical divination.

I let out a long groan as she sank down on me. I alternated between watching her riding my cock and the two blondes lapping Rebecca next to me. I've got to watch and take some notes, I thought, seeing the effect Cheryl and Emelia's lapping had on the redhead.

The three of us were on perfectly synchronized rush toward climax. Rebecca yelped and dug her fingernails into Cheryl's back, as Annette slammed down ever harder on my cock. I felt my balls tightening, and knew I wasn't going to hold out much longer. When the redhead and brunette both cried out in orgasm at the same time, I lost control as well, spurting into Annette's clinging depths.

The healer collapsed atop me and I wrapped my arms around her. Next to us, Cheryl crawled over Rebecca to share the redhead's juices with her in a kiss. When their lips parted, Rebecca asked, "Did he feel good, Anna?" Emelia cut off the last word by pressing her lips to the redhead's.

"Oh, yes," Annette languidly moaned, snuggling up against me as her walls contracted around my softening member.

Letting out a sigh, I echoed, "And she feels amazing."

"Do you want to try it, Cher?" Rebecca asked, kneading the blonde's buttocks.

Cheryl looked over at Annette quivering on top of me. A crooked grin crossed her face and she replied, "Maybe."

"Do you want to try a taste first?" Rebecca suggested.

Annette let out a gasp, and I felt her contracting tight around me.

That prompted a moaning laugh from Rebecca. She reached over and patted the brunette's bottom. Anna took a deep breath, and then squealed as she slid off me. Rebecca stopped her from rolling over. "Stay just like that, on your hands and knees." Grabbing my hand, she told me, "You -- over here."

I slid out from under the still trembling cleric to lie next to Rebecca and Emelia. I glanced over to see my cream welling up from between Annette's nether lips.

"Get under there and taste them together," Rebecca purred, stroking her finger over Cheryl's right breast.

"Aren't you the bossy one today?" Cheryl snorted playfully.

"I don't catch you off guard often enough. I'm taking advantage of it," the redhead revealed and then chuckled.

Cheryl rolled her eyes, but she also turned on the bed and moved toward Annette. Rebecca shivered and tugged on my arm, silently instructing me to move to where we could both get a good view.

Cheryl slid under the cleric and pulled down on her hips. Annette let out a sharp gasp as the blonde stabbed her tongue into the cleric's cream-filled sex.

Rebecca glanced into my eyes for a moment. "You're awful quiet."

"I'm paying attention. A guy could learn something here."

Rebecca laughed, the sound cut off by a gasping moan as we watched Cheryl pull down harder on Annette's bottom, moaning excitedly into her folds. The next thing I knew, the redhead was chanting a spell and my softening member reversed course.

Fortunately, I didn't have to choose. I had an equally good view of Rebecca slurping the mingled cream from my cock and Cheryl lapping it from Annette's folds. The wizard let me slip from her lips and said, "Take me. Fill me up," in a sultry whisper. She then moved to her hands and knees in front of me -- facing the other two women and wiggling her bottom at me.

I wasted no time sitting up and sinking into the redhead's depths. I felt a little tender, so I took it slow, which seemed to suit Rebecca just fine. She wiggled her hips back and forth and moaned approvingly as we both watched Annette build toward an explosion. Emelia reached under Rebecca to rub her fingers in quick circles over the redhead's clit.

Annette came, a warbling scream bubbling from her as she climaxed on Cheryl's tongue. "Mmm, faster," Rebecca demanded, thrusting her hips back at me in time with my stroke into her depths.

Annette pulled away from Cheryl's mouth with a gasp, covering her sex with her hands and falling to the cushions. The blonde sat up and licked her lips, twitching her eyebrows at Rebecca.

"What... Did... You... Think?" Rebecca gasped out in time with my thrusts.

"I liked it," Cheryl replied, licking her lips again.

"More?"

"Mmm hmm," Cheryl moaned in response.

The redhead let out a sexy growl and looked back over her shoulder at me. "Do it. Give it to me."

"Oh yeah," I grunted, gripping her hips harder and driving my cock home hard. I set a furious pace, letting go of all control. Rebecca was well ahead of me though, and exploded into orgasm with a scream after only a few hard thrusts.

The tight squeeze of her walls added to the hot friction and pushed me closer to the edge. Rebecca looked back and growled, "Give it to me," and then squealed as another wave of orgasm rushed through her body.

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,292 Followers