Virtual Reality: Dragon Quest III

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,293 Followers

Cheryl moved toward me, lying on her side to watch my cock rapidly sliding in and out of Rebecca. Emelia lay down on the bed and sucked one of Rebecca's swinging nipples into her mouth. I grunted with every thrust, until I slammed home one last time and erupted with a growling scream.

Rebecca moaned in delight as I filled her with hot spurts of cum. My chin dropped to my chest as I panted for breath, and I closed my eyes. I popped them back open when I felt a hand caressing my tight balls. Cheryl ran her fingers over me, stroking Rebecca's upraised bottom at the same time.

A few seconds later, Cheryl pushed on my hips, and I pulled free of Rebecca with a loud gasp. The blonde immediately lay down and pulled Rebecca down to her mouth.

I had a hard time keeping my eyes open to watch Cheryl lapping up my cream and building the redhead toward another climax. Annette moved to the opposite side of the bed, having recovered from her own orgasm. She thrust three of her fingers into Cheryl's sex, leaning down to swirl her tongue over the blonde's clit at the same time.

Rebecca reached her peak a couple of minutes later, and Cheryl screamed into the redhead's folds shortly thereafter. We all collapsed to the cushions, and I fought sleep as the four women cuddled with me, and each other.

The last thing I remember before slipping off into exhausted slumber was Cheryl responding to Annette asking how curious she was now. Cheryl's answer of, "Very," brought a smile to my lips.

I could hear the Star Trek theme playing in my head as I drifted off to sleep, and Shatner's voice saying, To boldly go where no man has gone before.

@===||>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I awoke the next morning to three tongues sliding over my morning erection, and the sound of laughter when my eyes popped open in surprise. "Emelia had to leave last night, so her sister wouldn't find out she's not as innocent as she lets on," Rebecca told me.

"Cheryl had a very naughty dream last night," Annette said playfully, stroking her finger over my cock, "About this."

"She wants it," Rebecca teased in a singsong voice.

"If you two don't stop, you can forget it," Cheryl said haughtily, crossing her arms over her bare breasts. "I'm still not sure about this."

"Sorry, Cher," Annette apologized. She kissed the blonde and said, "Let us warm you up and make it up to you."

A few seconds later, Cheryl wriggled and moaned from the touches of the other two women. I sat watching, my cock throbbing. I noted that even touches in innocent places like her elbows and shoulders sent shudders through the blonde's body. Going to have to remember to try that, I thought.

Annette paused in the process of kissing Cheryl's feet, looking over at me and gesturing for me to approach. When I reached them, Annette guided me up to my knees between the blonde's parted legs. Wrapping her fingers around my cock, she rubbed it gently over Cheryl's folds.

Cheryl's eyes popped wide open and she gasped. She looked down with just a little fear in her eyes, but I could certainly see arousal and curiosity there as well.

"Just relax. If you change your mind, just say so. I think you're going to like it, though," Annette instructed, while continuing to rub my glans over the blonde's nether lips, coating the tip in a glistening layer of wetness.

I groaned loud and long when Annette slipped me between Cheryl's moist lips a moment later. The blonde laid her head back and sighed, her labia quivering around the head of my cock. Rebecca moved to rub Cheryl's clit, while Annette pushed gently on my ass. I slipped slowly into Cheryl's depths, watching the blonde's eyes widen in surprise.

"What do you think," Rebecca asked when my erection vanished inside Cheryl.

"So full," Cheryl gasped.

"Slowly. Gently," Annette admonished, and then slid up to suckle Cheryl's right nipple. Rebecca leaned down to swirl her tongue over the blonde's bud at the same time.

I rocked my hips back, watching Cheryl's labia cling to me as I pulled free. When the ridge of my swollen helmet appeared between her lips, I pushed back in again. I had to fight not to start thrusting hard and fast. Keeping my cool, I stroked my cock into her with agonizing slowness.

Cheryl's body moved in a gentle wave with my every thrust, her hands caressing the two women tantalizing her with their tongues. She let out little moans as I stroked her, looking down curiously at my slick shaft penetrating her on occasion. Slowly, but steadily, her pleasure mounted.

While the slow stroking helped keep me from losing control, it could only do so much. I felt the itch in my loins growing in intensity by the moment. I gritted my teeth and breathed heavily, forced to fight down my orgasm, and struggling to keep my instincts to thrust hard in check.

Rebecca sat up and whispered in my ear, "Just a little faster. She's close." She then immediately returned to her tonguing of the blonde's clit.

I followed the cue, moving my hips a bit faster. Cheryl started to gasp for air, her eyes and mouth both wide open. I saw her lower lip quiver for a moment, and then she let out a deep, gasping scream as she came. Her walls clenched tight around me, and her back arched up off the mattress below.

I pushed inside her to the hilt, feeling my own climax upon me. I rocked my hips slightly a couple of times, and then groaned as I came. My cream spurted from me gently, almost leaking from me in a long sustained squirt. A few shorter dribbles followed, and Cheryl covered her tummy with a moan, feeling my semen filling her up. I let my head hang down, delighting in the feeling of her wrapped around me, and her whimpers of pleasure.

Soon enough, Annette wrapped her lips around me while Rebecca's tongue pushed inside Cheryl.

We didn't leave the room until lunchtime.

@===||>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It continued after we returned to Lady Roma's castle. While Cheryl was satisfied with that one experiment for the most part, she did ask me to slide inside her one more time a few days later. Emelia often snuck into our rooms during the night. The magic of the cleric and wizard allowed me to rise to the occasion numerous times each night, although the lack of sleep and over indulgence wore on me as time passed.

Awakening early one morning, I snuck out of the common room where we'd fallen asleep, hoping for a respite from the morning ritual. My cock stung a little from overuse, and my back ached from over a week's worth of near constant thrusting.

I was starting to feel like a human sex toy.

I wandered the halls up toward the roof, thinking I'd just drink in the clean air, so different from the real world. I needed a break, and I was going to have to tell four hot women I wasn't in the mood today. The thought was so utterly alien that it made me laugh to think about it.

Before I could make it all the way up to the roof, a matronly woman stepped out in front of me, scowling. I smiled and said, "Excuse me."

The next thing I knew, she shoved a pair of panties that smelled distinctly of sex into my face, sticky wetness from inside them coating the tip of my nose. When the woman jerked the frilly garment away a moment later, I recognized them as the panties Emelia had worn the night before. "What is the meaning of this?" The woman asked angrily.

"Whoa, what do you mean?" I asked, putting my hands up defensively and backing away.

"You know very well what I mean. You've despoiled my charge. The evidence is right here. I saw her leaving your room, and found your seed in her underthings."

"Hang on, now," I said, trying to figure out what to say.

She launched a vicious kick in response. I dodged out of the way, moving around her and sprinting up the stairs beyond her toward the roof. Dammit, here we go again! I'm cursed!

I burst through the door to the roof, whacking my head on the jamb and cursing again when I realized I'd left my magical bag in my room. Now what? How in the hell am I going to explain this?

"Missing something?"

I turned slowly, unable to believe what I'd heard. Standing on the battlements was the old man, holding out my magical sack. "Old man," I sighed.

"Well now, you're looking a bit distraught and tender. I'd think you'd be on cloud nine, considering all the fun you've been having with those pretty ladies. Or, maybe it wasn't the dream come true you'd imagined it to be?"

I growled, remembering the words of the old man's song. "Yeah, yeah -- heaven turned into hell. I could have dealt with that, the girls would have understood and given me a break. You set me up with Emelia's keeper though, didn't you?"

The old man blew a raspberry and laughed. He jumped down to the roof and tossed my bag toward me. "I did no such thing. You should have known better. Thinking with your dick again, I see. I thought maybe you'd learned something with lovely Gwen." He made a sound like a buzzer, and then added, "Wrong again. Do you want to play, or pass? Spin the wheel of fortune again? Big bucks, no Whammies?"

"Who in the fuck are you," I growled, slinging my bag over my shoulder and walking toward him.

The old man let out a screeching approximation of a karate yell, putting his hands up in front of him. "I wouldn't try it, Daniel-San. Wax on -- wax off." He cocked his head, appearing to listen to something. "Maybe you'd better beat a hasty retreat. I think I hear soldiers on the way to the roof. I wonder if the punishment for despoiling noble women is imprisonment, or WHACK!" He shouted the last word, making a cutting motion with one hand in front of his crotch.

I could hear voices drifting up the stairs. One of them I recognized as the woman who'd chased me up here, one was Emelia, and the last one was Lady Roma.

"What is this all about?" I asked, throwing up my hands.

"I told you," the old man said, rolling his eyes. "You'd best be getting along."

"To Salabona, I suppose."

The old man shrugged and grinned.

I heard the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs. "Clock's tickin', me boy," the old man warned, waggling his finger back and forth in front of him.

I opened my bag, and sure enough, a wing of the wyvern sat right on top. The maker's mark plainly identified it as coming from D.Q. Five's world. I looked back up at the old man and said, "Get a kick out of this, don't you?"

"It's a living," the old man replied with a smile.

I saw the top of someone's head appear in the stairwell door. I reached into my bag and pulled out the wing. I didn't really have much choice, and I had little doubt that the old man's manipulations would have me doing it soon enough.

"Up, up, and away!" The old man shouted, striking a pose like Superman taking flight.

"Sister, don't do this," I heard Emelia say from the stairs.

I tossed the wing into the air -- off on another magical journey.

@===||>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope you've enjoyed this story, and that you'll take a moment to vote. The vote form is right down there, after all *wink* The votes and comments from readers are our payment as free authors, and they're what keeps us going.

Thanks to FTF for a great chain story idea, which I'm having a lot of fun with! Once again, I pop into a different DQ world, paving the way for VR:DQ5 to spill from my keyboard at some point. Keep yer eyes open!

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,293 Followers