Virtual Reality: Metal Gear Solid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is wet, warm, and ready. I look down and note that her pussy is shaven, but not recently. A light dusting of red hair tops it, matching the curls on her head. Her legs, every bit as pale and toned as I recall seeing them in the bathroom earlier, are wide open. I stick a finger into the space between them, pushing it up and within. Meryl gasps and screams "Snake!" in pure joy.

I chuckle and push her back against the wall, kissing her lips before moving down. Her hands fall away from my cock and hair, drop to her sides. I lick across her neck, then her breasts, paying lots of attention to her nipples. I lick each until it is jabbing my tongue like the point of a spear, at the same time stabbing two of my fingers up and down inside her. I move them back and forth, circle them around and touch her cunt's edges. Then I find her clit and yank on it hard, stroking it and pinching it between my forefinger and thumb.

"Yes!" she moans, her moisture increasing. "Yes, Snake!"

My mouth leaves her breasts now. I move farther along her body, licking her navel and waist. I look up at her and smile, pleased with her expression of longing and lust. Then I withdraw my fingers from her pussy and replace them with my tongue, sucking her juices down as she lets them out. Her gyrations increase, and she bites her lip to choke off her moans. I keep licking, rubbing her thighs with my hands now.

"Snake," she opens her mouth, taking a deep breath. "Snake, I'm..."

I grin and move up on her, kissing her and giving her a taste of herself with my tongue. She licks my lips, welcoming the salty aroma. Meryl is sweating hard now, and I am too. Both of us are ready, willing, and... I take hold of her hand and thrust my hard cock against her leg.

Still kissing me hungrily, she moves to accommodate me. I can feel her warmth colliding against my organ's head. I press forward and into her as her arms and legs wrap around me, her hands again taking hold of my shoulders and squeezing them through my suit. I grab her rear and rub it and the small of her back, thrusting into her and kissing her lips. We move like this for a long while, establishing a rhythm and sticking to it. Soon Meryl is gasping heavily, her hands moving faster and her pussy tightening around me. I am shaking too and...

"Snake," she whispers, licking my cheek, and I am off. I am spurting into her, many times, and she is shaking in welcome at every one. An instant after I'm done, she comes as well, the scent of her overpowering as her juice floods. "Thank you," she says. She kisses me once, then twice more, reveling in the afterglow. "I..."

"I know," I tell her, kissing back. I withdraw my now limp cock from her, but I put two fingers back in, still wanting to rub her, get her off again. Otacon is on his way, but it will still be a while before he gets here. We can...

CLICK.

Oh shit.

"Hello, Solid Snake," says a mocking accented voice. "You really are a fool. I was going to use her as bait, lure you out, and then send you a love letter, but now..." The voice laughs.

Meryl stares over my shoulder, her body suddenly going cold. I turn and look too, cursing to myself as I see that it is indeed Sniper Wolf who has crept up on us. She came down the tower, got around my mine, and now she's standing not two feet away, her gun aimed at my head. Clearly I have greatly underestimated this videogame character. I sigh in frustration as I look her athletic body up and down, fear echoing in my mind as I linger on the curves her white jumpsuit cannot conceal.

"Freeze!" Wolf snaps, long blonde hair framing her petulant glare. "It's hard to miss when you're this close."

I nod, deciding to go out with the sight of her flushed mocking grin in my eyes, and Meryl's scared but satisfied body in my arms. Surrounded by such things, I can die a happy man. Then I remember that her boss still needs the code key she thinks I have. I also notice something else. She is flushed, as we are, and her fly is open. Meryl and I have been occupied for several moments. Wolf couldn't possibly see us from her first position, but if she moved and angled her scope just right... I grin at her, getting an idea. Once again I decide to try it out. "A lady sniper, huh?"

She nods. "Don't you know that two-thirds of the world's greatest assassins are women? Do you want to die now or after your female friend? Which will it be?"

"Wolf, please," Meryl says. "Don't hurt us. I know Liquid promised you revenge on the world you hate, but..."

"Shut up, bitch," Wolf orders. She gestures at me with the gun. "Well?"

I stare right down the rifle's barrel at her, going back to Plan A. "I'll die after I kill you."

"Silly man," she laughs, stepping closer and kicking away my pack. "Well, at least you've got spirit." I nod as she again raises her weapon.

"Wolf, stop!" Meryl looks at her, pleading. "You remember before the coup? We were the only women on the island, and they didn't want us touching the men. You let me..."

Oh my God, I gasp to myself as she continues. Don't ask, don't tell. Another fantasy, suddenly popping in. How in the heck...

"You let me touch you," Meryl tells Wolf. "And you touched me. We both liked it. Please. You can't..."

Meryl must have noticed the same things I did, I think to myself. We're thinking on the same wavelength. And it seems she and Wolf have a history of which she's taking advantage. Good.

"Listen, Wolf," I chime in. "I know you're not really a bad person. You've been looking to kill people most of your life, but now that your mentor Big Boss is dead, you've been looking to die too. That's why you're after me, you're hoping I can beat you. And you want a fair fight. That's why you're not shooting me now."

Wolf stares at me, her gun wavering. Then her expression tightens. "You..."

"No, I'm not lying!" I interrupt. "Look, I'm going to win, like it or not. Liquid needs me alive- you know he does. He doesn't know how to arm the nukes, and he wants me to do it because that's how he is. But I know my brother better than he knows himself. There's no way he can win this. I'll make you a deal. You help me beat Liquid, and you get out of this alive. Or if you prefer, give me a rifle and and we can have our duel."

Wolf glares at me, raising the gun again. Meryl is silent, looking hopeful. I keep my expression firm. I have no way of knowing if Wolf will take my offer, if it can even work out. I can only pray that she...

Wolf lowers the gun. "Alright. I accept your terms."

I stand up, pants pooling around my ankles. "You've made the smart choice," I say to Wolf. "I promise you..."

"Shut up," she commands, putting down her rifle and stepping close. "You better help me cement this choice- right now." She grabs my face and kisses me hard on the lips.

Yes! I scream triumphantly to myself, recalling all the times I've fantasized about her. I embrace Wolf and kiss her back, hands roaming over her curves. She writhes against me, and I feel my cock growing again. Wolf rubs at my muscles, her breath and attentions telling me she has indeed fallen in love with me, as she often does with her targets before she kills them. She probably still wants to kill me, but until then, she's willing to make things sweeter by torturing me like this. I ain't gonna complain.

She stops kissing me and shoves me hard, knocking me down into the snow. Then she pounces on me, and quickly resumes her earlier actions. I move a finger towards her cunt and feel it already open and wet, as I thought. She was indeed watching Meryl and me through her scope, and probably fingering herself. Maybe she came, or came close. Well, I'll bring her the rest of the way, ensure she's on our side. And then...

I feel another pair of arms encircling me, and my train of thought derails. It's Meryl, I recognize them. Turning towards her, I kiss her smile, then turn back to Wolf. She looks at me, then at Meryl. "I am sorry," she says. "We were on opposite sides. I wasn't going to kill you, though, only..."

"You don't need to explain," Meryl says, putting a hand to her lips. "Just stay on our side now, okay?"

She nods. "Raven can help us too. He never wanted to be a part of this, but Liquid..."

"I know," I tell her. Vulcan Raven, I recall. Giant and shaman. He and Snake are enemies, but the sort that could have been friends if the circumstances were different. And they are now, so... "I'll talk to him later, offer him the same deal I gave you. But right now..." My hand takes Wolf's arm and I pull her close.

She smiles and accepts my kiss, then turns to Meryl and kisses her. I shake at that sight, feeling myself instantly grow hard again. Both women look at me and smile. Then Meryl grabs Wolf and pushes her into the snow, fingers and tongue traveling a path of pleasure over her skin. My heartbeat increases as I roll away from them and watch. I smile, thinking about what is to come. I know all the characters in this game, and all their buttons. I will easily defeat the bad guys, and then enjoy myself with all the women. Meryl and Wolf right now, and if things keep going so well, Naomi and Mei Ling later on too. It will be great. It will be...

I shake my head and turn back to the scene before me. Meryl is unzipping the front of Wolf's jumpsuit now, exposing her breasts and fondling them. The blonde sniper is gasping at the redhead's touches, the air around us warming with their shared heat. Meryl keeps zipping the jumpsuit down, kissing along Wolf's torso as she goes. Soon I can see the edge of Wolf's dark blonde pubic hair curling over the slit in the zipper. She pushes back from Meryl and shoves the jumpsuit off her shoulders, lets it fall down around her legs, and slips out. Her body is shapely and pale, everything I've dreamt of and more. I kick my pants the rest of the way off and move to join Wolf and Meryl, but the latter waves at me to stay back.

"I'll get her ready for you," she promises, then kisses Wolf's pussy. Wolf mewls in pleasure, her blonde hair shaking like a curtain in a storm. Her hands rub at her own breasts and then fall to tangle in Meryl's hair. The redhead sticks two fingers into her and flicks them back and forth hard, her tongue matching their motions. I stroke myself as I watch, preparing for what's coming. It doesn't take long. Soon Wolf is gyrating madly, eyes blinking rapidly as Meryl laps and rubs at her cunt. My partner moves aside and beckons me forward, moving up on Wolf as she does so and pressing the other woman's luscious body against her own. I take the cue and inch close.

Wolf's hands are pressing into Meryl's thighs, raising the other woman's pussy to her lips and pulling it open. I touch her thigh and she gives me a proud smile, which turns quickly to a feral snarl as she dives headlong into Meryl's core.

My partner gasps, her head flying back in relief and abandon. I take one of her hands in mine and keep the other hand on Wolf's thigh, caressing it and pushing her open. I embrace Meryl from behind and thrust against Wolf in the same motion, my cock entering the place where Meryl's tongue just was. Wolf tightens around me, clenching hard, her hands rubbing at us both.

Meryl turns and hugs me, nipples pressing into my skin through my jumpsuit's top. The air is still cold, but now I have warmth all around me. Meryl kisses me, and I move against her and into Wolf, driving our former enemy to moan furiously as she pulls Meryl's cunt tight against her mouth and laps, breathing hard. I moan back and so does Meryl. Her fingers fall down, caress at Wolf's clit and my cock. We buck and rotate against each other. Our hands on each other trace random paths at first, then find the most sensitive places and rub them, pressing and squeezing. Our bodies are shaking, tingling, our blood rushing, and soon...

Wolf gasps, then Meryl. Both shake around me hard, their passion flaring. Mine goes off as well, not as powerful as the first time but still shaking and good. And more is ahead, I remind myself as it echoes out. Much more. I don't know how I got into this game, but now I will really enjoy it. I will make it even more the classic it is. I don't care if I ever get back to real life. I am happy here. I...

Chirp chirp.

I frown, then recognize the sound and look at my communicator. "Yeah?" I say into it, pulling away from Meryl and Wolf.

"It's me, Snake," Otacon replies. "I'm close by. I had some trouble getting around a guard, but I'll be there soon. Are you alright?"

"Take your time, Otacon," I reply, grinning. "Oh, and by the way, I don't think I'm going to have to kill Wolf anymore."

With that, I turn back to the women with me, who are still pleasuring each other. This is going to be a heck of a great game, I think again with a laugh.

***

The End?

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AchtungNightAchtungNight10 months agoAuthor

I know it's been a while, but I will answer the last comment now. Don't forget the character has Naomi Hunter on his side. She can disable FoxDie. Maybe. :) Thx for reading. -AN

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very nice!

really good story, i enjoyed it a lot, my only thought, if the charecter plans on teaming with Wolf and Raven, won't FoxDie just end up killing them?

RodSamson42RodSamson42almost 15 years ago
Great Read!

I enjoyed reading this and loved how you followed the plot of the first game. A little more description in the sex scenes could make it better, but I really like it overall. Give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sniper Wolf and Meryl are hot!

I love Sniper Wolf and Meryl! Snake's a lucky guy in this story! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I finally got to read this...

But I had to send the wee ones to bed first. VERY hot read, Achtung. :D I can't wait to see what goes up next!

FtF

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Unleashed Something wild and fierce has gotten into Jenny Taylor.in NonHuman
Bringing Out the Bitch Video games ruined my life and made my wife a bitch.in Loving Wives
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories