Virtual Reality: Pokemon D/P Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Loony, Hypnosis!"

Swirling spirals for eyes tried to grab my pokemon in their mental grip and put her to sleep. Too bad the gym leader forgot that it's next to impossible to catch the gaze of a Ralts. After all, who knows if there even are eyes under there, or if she just navigates by psychic scanning or something.

"Lita, Thunderbolt!"

Almost before I managed to get the command out, Lita had begun to build up her charge. My little Ralts almost certainly wasn't in the same league with the notable yellow lightning-rat but her power was considerable. Tiny little thumb dropped from her mouth just in time for her whole body to unleash a torrent of electricity directly into the flying-ghost. Loony jerked and twitched for the full five seconds that Lita poured on the power.

Across the stadium, I watched Fantina turn ghost-white. Her hand fell to her waist to collect the pokeball even before the attack was completed. Once she had it, however, her arm dropped limp. It was an instinctive action rather than a conscious one. Some part of her knew instantly that the battle was over.

Red energy shot out of the pokeball after her Loony hit the ground and bounced once. She didn't need to check to see if it was out. She just wanted to save it any extra pain that she could. I knew her pokeballs would be on the mystical healing machine even before she fulfilled her part of our bargain.

"Strong." Fantina mumbled in a daze. "So strong. You. Your pokemon. I see now I never stood a chance at victory. You have, indeed, earned your badge. And...of course, your lunch."

It wasn't until she remembered the last bit that a sense of emotion returned to her shocked expression. Her eyes raked longingly across my body. She was hungry but knew that she had not won the right to devour me. She would only get that if I chose to let her. And only after I'd had my fun with her and her girls.

"So strong." She muttered again, before she fully composed herself. "You must give me time to present myself as the agreement demands. While I am...prepared, please feel free to restore your pokemon. Afterwards, you may come to the back and begin your feast. I hope you are hungry."

The glint had returned fully to her eyes by the time she made her last comment. Her lips held a satisfied grin as she bowed out of the room.

I knew it would probably take a number of minutes before Fantina was ready, but that didn't mean I couldn't start without her. After all, I'd defeated her four subordinates before her and this gym, unlike Eterna city, didn't insist I chose only one opponent to satisfy his adult rules obligations.

Hell, I'd be surprised if that "back room" wasn't unofficially set up for orgies. While I'd noticed a few underage trainers leaving when I first got there, the vast majority were not only adults but highly desirable ones at that. To be honest, even with my travel-improved physique, I still rather resembled a weed among lilies.

Besides, what else could be expected from a gym run by the French.

As offered, I dropped my pokeballs off at the medical machine. I might have only used half in the battles at this gym, but I knew from past experience that the pokemon enjoyed the restful and revitalizing...well...whatever it was that the combination of pokeball and healing machine did.

No sooner than the gym aid had my pokemon than I hurried in the direction of the back room. I shouldn't have been surprised that the whole thing had been done in purple. It was a theme for Fantina as much as ghost pokemon were.

If it was a bit monochromatic, there was no question about the comfort or expense that had been meticulously imbued into the room. Exceedingly plush couches had been shifted away from the center of the room, where the tables had been set. Satin cushioned chairs sat next to each table, offering relaxing comfort while diners feasted.

The walls were lined with delicate drapes in a variety of textures from velvet to silk to lace. Delicate but far from fragile, I discovered when I ran a hand down one of the closest to the door. I had even less doubt that this place was used for the aftermath of battles. I could practically see the creases from where these hangings had been used to secure failed challengers (or occasionally victorious ones quite probably).

All of that remained secondary to the feast that had been laid out before me. The four women lay on tables especially aligned so that they could watch my progress no matter where in the room I wandered. At the moment, four sets of nervous, anticipatory, eyes tracked my every move.

My own gaze drank in the sights. Each woman had been utilized to offer a different course in the lunch banquet; appetizers, vegetables, meat and carbs. Beyond that, they had been artfully spread so that a specious modesty was maintained. In truth, all it would take would be the removal of minimal food to completely expose every one of them. It was set so that I could eat as little or as much as I liked and still be able to work my way through every one of them.

Beyond the women, at the back of the room, stood a curtained off area. From the slight rustling coming from behind it, I suspected that that was where Fantina either was, or would be, while being decked out in her own course. If they continued to follow the pattern, I suspected she would be desert.

I wandered over to the nearest table. The blond trainer of the Haunter lay spread before me. Appetizers of a variety of types had been artfully placed both on her milky flesh and around her on the table. I let my hungry gaze drink in every curve of her body. Meanwhile, her own expression had shifted to pathetic puppy dog eyes that could not be removed from my abs.

I took the hint. Just because I'd won, and had the right to determine what happened, how far things went and who would receive what of my attentions, I didn't have to lord it over the women. I stepped back, far enough that all four women would have a comfortable view, reached down and slowly peeled off my black t-shirt. There were a couple of sharp intakes of breath at the sight of my muscled torso. Their eyes now shone with as much hunger as my own.

I considered waiting for anything else but decided to kick off my shoes then and there. My pants and boxers quickly followed. On the off chance that any of the women managed to turn the tables on me and entice me, I didn't want to be seen desperately trying to tug my pants off. Better to enjoy the entire experience naked than conclusively prove who managed to overcome my willpower. Given I was already hard, there'd be little extra evidence if any of the women pushed me until I couldn't help myself.

When I stepped forward again, my hand tentatively reached out for one of the appetizers. The whole situation felt a little weird to me. I knew this kind of thing went on in my world, but usually it was less about sex than titillation. There, it would have been rude of me to flaunt the raging hard-on the sight of all this flesh had caused. Here, they just stared in wonder. Their eyes poured out hope that I'd choose to use it on them.

I started with a dumpling. It had been perched on the blonde's small breast to cover her taut little nipple. When I tasted it, my knees weakened and my mouth nearly had an orgasm. It had been decades since I'd been to France and I'd forgotten what kinds of masterpieces they could cook.

Rather than pick up the dumpling on her other breast, I decided to get into the spirit of the fun. I leaned forward. Even as my mouth opened, I watched as her breath caught in anticipation. With a grin, my mouth closed around the dumpling. Somehow, my teeth managed to scrape against her breast. They caught her nipple and lightly tugged as I pulled away. I was rewarded with a squeak of surprised pleasure.

From the quaver in her voice, she sounded like she might not have been all that far from finishing. I decided then and there that I would try to ensure each of these girls came and came hard.

I savored the second dumpling and moved lower on the table. My right hand remained at her breast, absently pinching and plucking her nipple. The initial squeak and transformed into an ongoing stream of breathy moans. No, it wouldn't take much at all.

The crease of her legs had been cleverly arranged with a small circle of shrimp. Just a touch and I knew they'd been at least slightly frozen when placed. No wonder her body was already on edge. Her warmth had long since melted any flakes of ice that had clung to the delicacies. My tongue snuck out to catch and curl around the pink food. Slowly, I pulled it to my teeth where I sensuously tugged to pull the tail shell of and leave only the meat to slurp up.

At least I hoped to be sensual. From the longing looks and moans coming from the rest of the room I think I succeeded. Either that or they were polite enough to pretend. I didn't put that past them, however, given that they hoped I would finish them off.

The next shrimp I ate mindlessly while I continued to play with her nipple and contemplated my course of action. Her legs shifted slightly. I could see the tension in them as she squeezed them together. She wanted to move, somehow, but fought the urge.

Rather than bring the next shrimp to my mouth, I pushed it against her. Her gasp was immensely satisfying. I wriggled the morsel back and forth in order to plunge it deeper between her tense legs. Her body bucked as she let out a sound halfway between a moan and a scream.

I turned the shrimp around so that the head faced up her body. When I nestled it deeper (not an easy feat with her now shifting almost constantly) I could tell the moment it sank against her proud nub. Her entire body froze in anticipation. When I tugged the food free all at once she jerked as if struck by lightning and began whimpering little mewls I though might have been pleas.

The next shrimp wasn't nearly as delicate. It delved just as deep. This time, I made certain I'd hooked her precious bud. I flicked the food across her sensitive flesh, back and forth. Within seconds, she once more writhed and screamed on the table. Appetizers dropped to the floor as she mindlessly knocked the careful display down. She was beyond caring.

As I always did, I closed my eyes and drank down every scream of pleasure and instinctive attempt to escape the unbearable bliss. Her knuckles were white where she gripped the side of the table in an effort to keep from bucking herself onto the floor.

I opened my eyes to slits and scoped out the rest of the women. Two of the women fought to hide how desperate they were. Muscles strained in opposition as their bodies instinctively bent towards the sounds of ecstasy, like a flower towards the sun, while they strove to hold themselves in place, so as not to disturb the food.

The fourth woman didn't bother with the pretense. Her eyes were closed and her head lay bonelessly on the table. Her bare chest heaved almost in time with the screams that broke from the woman whose pearl I continued to press and flick. Most of the food that had been spread out on her, the vegetable course, had already fallen. Only the cucumbers, that failed to fully cover her deep pink areola, and the broccoli, that seemed to sprout from between her legs, remained even remotely in position.

The moans beneath me began to die, replaced by pleading whimpers. Her hips now jerked left and right even more forcefully. The blond had reached her limit and had begun to jibber mindlessly, unable to cope with the sensory overload.

Casually, I brought the piece of shrimp to my mouth and savored the fresh seasoning. Now, all three of the other women had locked their eyes longingly on me. The blond had collapsed. Her chest heaved as she tried to reign in her chaotic breath. I watched for a moment with a satisfied grin of my own. My hand trailed lightly up her body as I began to leave the table for one of the others. Not before my fingers feathered across her nipple and caused another tectonic jump in the overwrought woman.

There was no question in my mind who was next. The two, who were so desperate that they could barely control their own bodies, would only grow more so by the time I got to them. I anticipated nothing more than a slight brush of their enflamed clits would send them over the edge.

The red-head, on the other hand, was a different story altogether. From the way she allowed her head to loll, she was already in a hazy state of euphoria. Under other circumstances, I would have suspected that she preferred girls, given the sheer pleasure she'd derived from the sounds of her friend. Given that she'd willingly gone along with the adult rules match, and even more the longing looks she'd thrown my way since then, I figured her for bi. After all, it had been her Haunter that had all but thrown the match.

A finger trailed lazily up the inside of her leg as I walked forward. The moan, and the shudder, it elicited were much more subdued than her companion. That didn't mean they held any less pleasure. I could feel the tension in her muscles. Although her lust was fully hidden, I could see the way her groin muscles spasmed.

Most of the veggies had fallen to the floor in her discomfort. On the far side of the table, however, remained a couple of bottles of salad dressing that had managed to avoid the fall. I picked one up. Ranch wasn't my favorite, but it was more than passable. Red's eyes shot open when the dressing began to roll off of the broccoli flower and pooled at the junction of her legs.

"Ooops. I think I might have used a little too much." I said with a complete lack of sincerity. I was rewarded by another little shudder from my plaything and twin mewls of anticipation from the two who had yet to be touched.

I watched the pool of dressing slowly begin to leak down as I pulled the vegetable from the crook of her legs. A growl from my stomach reminded me that, as much as I wanted to play, this was legitimately about lunch. The little bush of broccoli was crisp and fresh. The dressing was probably hand made. If it was a little warm, and more than a little damp, from where it had rested, that wasn't anything to complain about. The creamy taste of the young woman's desire added a slight tang to the ranch.

I finished off the broccoli in only a couple of bites and looked down. Her sealed legs had stopped most of the retreating dressing, but I could see some had managed to seep deeper anyway. I guided her knees apart to open her legs. The dressing once more began to flow but her reaction was to offer a moan that might not have been honest in its arousal but was certainly definite in its desire.

A piece of celery beckoned, somehow overlooked in the collapse of all the other veggies. I picked it up and immediately brought it to the leading edge of the trickle of dressing. When it swept upwards, to collect the stray condiment, her moan was much more to my liking.

I absently passed the celery to my other hand to eat even as I sought out my next toy. A carrot perched precariously at the edge of the table, by her leg. I reached across to collect it and was startled by Red's "eep" of uncertainty. Her wide eyes were locked on the phallic root. If she was nervous about my intentions with the orange spear, it was a good thing I didn't intend to have sex with her. She might not have noticed, but I was actually larger than the supplementary vegetable.

I bit the end off of the carrot, both to blunt the tip a bit and to shorten it. Her back arched when I slowly ran the now-rounded end down across her tender mound. Her entire body froze when it reached the tight gates to her lust. After one last check to make sure I hadn't picked up any of the stray dressing (disease tended to be uncommon in games but I didn't want to risk a UTI or something) I thrust the veggie all the way in.

Red's entire body arched. Her hands flew up beside her head to grip the edge of the table. Her hips sagged slightly while I drew the makeshift dildo out but her body remained lifted above the table on shaking legs. I slammed the carrot back in so forcefully it was almost ripped from my grip. Of course, the way her hips shifted to accept it, the way her core wrapped around it and welcomed it, she had as much to do with its depth as I did.

I began a quick, harsh, rhythm. In and out! Her torso bobbed up and down in time with each thrust. Her mouth dropped open and the subdued moans quickly became pants and groans. Her body hummed with excited tension. I imagined the rough, ridged, texture of the raw, unpeeled, carrot rubbed against the desperate muscles and nerves deep in her core.

The occasional whimper began to intersperse with her sounds of enjoyment. I knew the sound intimately. She was close, so frustratingly close, to the edge of her orgasm but no amount of power or speed would push her over the edge. I needed to up the ante a bit or she would remain at the same torturous near-state for hours.

Even as I continued to pound the carrot deep into her, I reached out with my other hand. I rested along the sensitive crease where leg met hip and reached out with my thumb. "I God!" She moaned when my thumb lazily rubbed off the last remnants of the dressing. I brought it to my mouth and licked my thumb clean before the hand returned to her body.

From her hips, my hand danced merrily up her side. Her breath quickened and I sped up to keep time with her. My free hand reached her ribs and slid forward to gently cup her breast. Another timeless moment froze her in place, teetering on the precipice and ready and anxious for my move to push her over.

Fingers clutched her breast just as roughly as the carrot continued to slam into her. Red hair splayed when her weight lifted from her shoulders to her head with a scream. Her arched body spasmed uncontrollably, like a bridge in the winds. Her screams echoed throughout the room and her muscles pulsed in time with each clutch and thrust.

After the first couple of seconds, Red's body seemed to collapse in on itself. Her back hit the table hard. I barely had time to get my hand out of the way when her arms shrunk in and crossed over her chest, protectively. The way her knees snapped together and curled towards her body didn't actually inhibit my actions at all; however the way it tightened her core did.

Conscious of her state and desires, I stopped and backed off. She rolled to her side and remained curled up on the table. If not for the satisfied, almost whimsical, smile on her face, I might have wondered if she'd been less prepared for adult rules than she'd let on. As it was, her expression made it clear she was thoroughly satisfied, if unable to bear any more.

I chuckled as I stepped back and crossed to the last two tables. My stomach rumbled, another reminder that this was supposed to be about eating as much as it was about fun.

As I approached the women, I realized exactly how much artifice had gone into the placement of the food. With the appetizers I probably had simply been too focused on the women to notice. Red, of course, had already scattered most of her offerings by the time I reached her.

Due to the nature of the 'platters', it was impossible to serve anything particularly hot. A few of the appetizers had been warm, but nothing that would even feel more than slightly uncomfortable. Given the woman's state of arousal, it probably hadn't even been noticed. Because of that, however, none of the protein or carb dishes were hot.

Deli meats covered one woman from barely higher than the top of her nipples to just below her lust. From a distance, she looked like she was clothed similarly to Xena, Warrior Princess. The different kind of meats added color and texture to the false bodice and skirt.