Virtual Reality: Pokemon D/P Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers

"It is not time for that, yet." She said, divining my intention perfectly. I looked down at her in confusion. Given her lazy, self-satisfied, smile she had no complaints about what I had already done for her. I couldn't figure out why she wouldn't want me to continue.

Before I could figure out what she meant, she let go of me and her hand drifted over to the cart with the ice cream toppings. Moments later, a ladle full of caramel spilled onto my engorged manhood. The heat of the sauce didn't burn but reminded me of the moist warmth of a woman's body. I had to force myself not to just explode then and there. It served enough of a reason to warn her away from her obvious intent.

"You can't." I gasped. My control still held but only by the thinnest of threads. "It's...I'm too close. I won't be able to last."

The glint in her eyes was almost as terrifying as her smile. It said she had no intention of stopping. Of course, I hadn't thought about it but she had set the course of action in stone the moment the first drops of caramel touched my skin. I couldn't crawl between her legs until every last dredge was cleaned off of me.

"It is a delicacy to be treasured." Fantina responded as she slid off the table and knelt before me. Her tongue barely touched the side of my shaft, a brief taste of the topping, and my whole body shuddered. I couldn't argue. "Such sweetness, entwined with your salty essence like a pair of dancers.C'est manufique!"

Her lips closed around my tip and my head dropped back. My eyes squeezed shut as if the lack of sight could make the sensation any more or less sweet. If anything, the sight of myself vanishing beneath that bubble-gum hair would speed me along. Not that I needed any help.

Her tongue began to swirl across my taut flesh as her mouth sank deeper around me. She didn't even make it halfway down my length before I felt the pressure within my groin reach a critical mass. I tried to call out to her, but even that little warning only served to inspire her. She buried her lips against my loins as if she could push the climax from me with brute strength.

As it turned out, she wasn't wrong.

With my head at the back of her mouth, I began to pour my lust straight down her throat. I felt her gag once but she quickly shifted her angle for comfort. After another timeless moment locked against my groin, she pulled back until I practically popped out with my pulsing stream. Then she was off; her head bobbing forward until her jaw pressed against my flesh and pulling back until her lips barely held me steady.

Her hands clawed at my hips and held me up. My loins were on fire and poured that fire straight into her. My whole body shook with the force of my climax. Lightning coursed through my veins. I hadn't counted on how much tormenting each of the five women, one after the other, had turned me on. My head floated weightlessly. My body wanted to explode in every direction and directly into her mouth all at the same time.

My gasps and moans of pleasure quickly became giggles as the pleasure overwhelmed me. Her eyes rolled up in surprise at the unexpected sound. I could feel the corners of her lips tighten in a smile as she paused in contemplation. Her mouth seemed to close around me when she altered tactics and began to suck in as she attacked me with renewed vigor.

My hands threaded through her purple hair. As much as my body could no longer handle the pleasure she continued to draw from me, I lacked the power to stop her. With a strength I never could have expected from such a delicate looking body, she lowered me to the ground when my legs finally gave out.

Rather than a relief, the new position allowed Fantina to work even more furiously. Without the need to hold me up, her hands slipped to circle my loins. With smooth motions, she massaged her hands inward, milking every drop possible from me. She used her own weight to press harder, with every foray to deep throat, than I have never felt before.

I might have passed out, or merely lost track of time and space due to bliss too intense to handle. Although I still can't fully recall, she must have brought me multiple orgasms. When the euphoric haze finally began to lift from my mind, I discovered myself in a tangle of naked flesh, proof that she kept me going long enough for her trainers to recover from my ministrations and crawl over to help hold me down.

My dazed look was reflected by the purr of the women who rubbed against every exposed part they could reach. My body shuddered as it tried to keep track of where all the hands explored and tormented. Meanwhile, Fantina continued to lay between my splayed legs with her head propped up by hands planted at the elbows. Now that her assistants had arrived, she could enjoy my delightful torture from a slight distance.

"Ah. I see you are back with us. I believe you enjoyed yourself nearly as much as I did,n'est pas?"

I kind of doubted her mind had been blown as thoroughly as I had, in either sense of the word, but I was in no shape to argue. Her eyes traveled down my body, stuttering at my solid abs, until they settled on my now-flaccid manhood. One purple-nailed finger lifted it negligently and then allowed it to droop back down. I noted that her thoroughness had cleaned every last dreg of both caramel and seed that had been spilled.

"I had hoped to enjoy you a bit more before I go back to battling, but maybe I was carried away? Ah well. I shall just leave you to the tender mercies of my ladies. All I expect, is that you will be ready for me when I come back for you. Well, that at least apart of you will be ready. The rest, we shall see."

My eyes tried to track her as she fluidly rose, with the grace of a dancer, and spun away. Purple hair flowed behind her like a flag and I wondered why she kept it in those absurd buns all the time when it was such a natural extension of her grace. Then, my eyes closed with a gasp as the other women went to work on me.

Honestly, I can't tell you much more of that day. Every bit of nearly-sadistic pleasure I took from their inability to retaliate, as I brought them to climax, was returned on me ten-fold. I remember blond and blue hair intermingling while they both sucked on my limp head at the same time. They must have been successful getting me back up, because I vaguely remember each of the five women straddling me in their own fashion and in their own time.

It wasn't just me who earned more attention either. I think, one-by-one, they climbed across my neck. With that much beauty that close, what was I supposed to do but feast? To this day, I still count Pink Pearl among the delicacies of the world. Especially when tasted from within the haze of utter lust and satisfaction.

Copyright, February 2014, Deathlynx

deathlynx
deathlynx
297 Followers