All Comments on 'Virtual Seduction'

by indy_pop

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
MU;TIMATE STORY

ULTIMATE STORY PLEASE ADD SOME MORE ON YOUR WEBSITE I WOULD LOVE TO READ IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
simply the best

what can i tell about the story.......its simply the best.........i havent read any fucking hot stories then this.........who r u.....can u plz let me know ur id.........i gave me encouragement to fuck my mom cause she reacts in the same way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I LLOVE It

HELLO INDY_POPY..I READ UR STORY ...IT WAS REALLY EROTIC N SEXY ...I M ALSO INDIAN LOVE TO SPY ON MOMS...SO IF U HAVE ANY OTHER STORY R WANNA T CHAT JUST MAIL ME AT :

hereimdear4u@yaho.co.in

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
what a dedicate mother

really i loved ur story,a mature women like mother share her feeling to her own son is really wonderfull than any other thing in the world.i love it forever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
best

it is the best of all the stories i had read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Marvelous Story

As far i have read thousands of Erotic-Incest stories this

stands top ranked 2. Hope you will reply me at

quitdog@indiatimes.com with some incest (Mom-Son)Fuck Pics.

at the end this story is really Horny Good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

I read this, sorry,living on this story as imaging as iam that son and a mother like she in your story. You make me a mad on incest. Before i read this story i wasn't like the incest. Now, Mom son incest is the best one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
superb story

what a beautiful story it is.i loike it very much.i read the story atleast 100 times but every time it give me a big erection and ejaculate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
cool!!!

indy pop ,you rock!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

this was a great story. Very exciting. I have fantasies alot of my son. I have seen him sleeping in the nude with an erection. After looing at his erection I hurried off to my room to masturbate. He is 18. Let me know if you write another story at sbronco39@sbcglobal.net Thanks for the great story.

24yo_Latin_BiBoi24yo_Latin_BiBoiabout 16 years ago
Amazing incest-story!

Hi there!

This is one of my favourite INCEST stories between mother-son! I read it a few times and every time I blow such a huge load! I enjoyed reading the seduction, the intimacy and the detailed fucking of the SON into his own mother!

I get horny on mature women!

I LOVE INCEST between mother-son! Anyone who loves this kind of incest can email me for pix/chat at david83gi@live.co.uk

| London

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very HOTT Stuff

Read the entire story and really enjoyed it,,,,,,,,,,,certainly made me cummed. Please continue your writing. I love the mystery of Incest Stories from India.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hairy armpits

Mom, You had lovely hairy, sweet smelling armpits. How did Rahul enjoyed them. As he was doing you did he caress those lovely hairpits alternately smelling their sweet, natural scent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fuck....uhhh..

This story is realy marvelous,it has left me 2 try various possibilities in my life too....the writer must have had a good fucking experience to bring out the finest intricracies n desires,too.... Good man !!......yo mama yo....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GOODNICE

GOOD AMAZING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great

just too Great,,wowow..

what a great story,,,,

keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Very sexy story but have one also where mother falls in love with her son and wants him to impregnated her so she can fulfill her desire to bear his child. Have them marry so they can plan her pregnancy and he can officially put his name down as father of child on the birth certificate. This makes mother complete and then their relationship is also accepted by rest of family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fantastic Read or fuck? ^_^

It was a great story, I liked how they didn't continually keep fucking each other and went out in public, but what really gave the story spice was the Over-The-Railing fucking and Public Blowjob. That got loins twisting inside as I had to go and masturbate afterwards.

I'm glad I checked this site out after all, as it is now my new daily task to check for new stories.

I was wondering if you could make up a story about a mom as the classroom teacher possibly seeing one of students (son) fucking a girl on her desk and then somehow blackmailing her son to fuck her or just joining in. I think it's a twist as the son usually blackmails the mom for some good sex.

Hm, if you don't proceed with this idea, then I guess ill have to recommend it to some other people.

I love my genius mind..... ^_^ I have more, but no skills in writing so I can't really write a story. :(

I do however enjoy reading yours and many others, which makes me happy when there are new chapters or stories written by my favorite story tellers.

Also! I loved how the mom could be mean at some moments scolding her son for just thinking about screwing her. And her disappointment as she didn't get to taste and gulp down her sons cum.

Anyway's I think ill end the comment here and say, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very hot mother and even hotter son.

I wish I were this motherfucker. any mom wishes to fuck my 7 inches meat contact me at sislover_man@yahoo.in

matharasi2matharasi2over 11 years ago
I married my mother and made her pregnant

Hi. I am looking to interact with people into mother-son incest, especially if you are a couple or have had a relationship with your mother. Does anyone know any good places for this, especially good if it is based around South Asian culture (as I am Indian).

There used to be a good forum for such people at a site called freesexyIndians before it got closed and made into a rubbish blog. Unfortunately I never posted there, as I was too scared about admitting my relationship with my mother, and feared backlash, but I often used to read comments there, and knew a few of the mother-son relationships were true, which gave me confidence in my own pursuit. However, things have changed a lot in the last two years, and I have done something I thought impossible, and I'd be interested in sharing my experience with like-minded others, if anyone wants. My experience outlined briefly below, but I'd love to write about it in detail with any other couples.

Thanks.

---

I publicly married my mother in a small temple at our village house a few years ago and she is now a happy wife to me and proud mother to our child. In reality I had been in love with her for many years, wooed her since my teens, and later, when I was 20-21, I finally managed to seduce her by introducing her to another couple that wanted to marry in the village but needed help.

Via helping the other couple, mother finally saw the man in me and fell in love too. We became lovers and I often fucked her as a lover, but she knew in my heart I wanted to see her as my wife. Not a secret wife. I wanted her to formally accept me as her husband and live publicly with her, and wanted our relatives to know too. This is a big taboo, especially in India, and she resisted for 2 years. It was only when she truly believed I wanted to make her pregnant out of love, and she also desired to become pregnant by me and officially acknowledge me as the father of our children, that she agreed.

As father had already gone, our marriage was not opposed as we feared and I proudly married her in front of her friends, my friends, and even some of our family attended the wedding.

Mother wanted to become pregnant straight away, as before she took precautions to prevent pregnancy, but now felt the first duty of a wife was to bear a child for her husband. She also wanted everyone in our family to know she was truly my wife and felt once she had a baby by me she would become more accepted. Initially it was hard, but now we are accepted by everyone I am proud when I see them watch her milk our baby. They even joke she looks younger and should have more children.

So all you Indian or incest lovers out there, know it can happen and there is nothing greater than marrying your own mother publicly and officially and making her pregnant with your children so you are joined forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hats off

Beyond words......so deeply rooted and ecastatic.....not possible on short timely evolution.....you are in the inceat zone for yearsyears.. imaginary and artistic....highly educated with a great common sense yet involved in this stuff for psychologically sinful boost ups....great writer bro

Yes....i have a taste only for mature pussies....keep it up

shang40shang40over 10 years ago
Full mom full son in one day

This is very sexy and hot story snd TRUE. Every mom and son reading this will end on terrace for a mighty fuck and in ass, plus mouth and pussy fucks. Fuck mom in boos and armpits. Armpit fu k is rare but it is indeed hot. Parag lover of my mom and wwife has done to his mother and tried with my wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous