Virtual Sexuality Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every last bit of resistance left me as I moaned at the sensual feelings assaulting my body. I remember thinking that at least I would use up that real world hour at this rate. I reached up and grabbed the blond guy, rubbing my hands across his back. My pussy felt so empty. It was like a yawning chasm that had to be filled, it had to be. I drought a hand down in front of me, feeling at his pants. I could feel it, trapped in his pants, his cock, that wondrous, glorious, terrifying cock. My God! I was feeling some guy's cock and it felt so good.

"I need to be fucked. Please fuck me, shove your cock into my cunt." I sounded like I was dying and in need of life saving medicine. I was shocked at the desperation in my voice. There was a gaping emptiness in my cunt and the perfect thing to fill it was just beyond reach. I brought my other hand down, fumbling with his belt. After several tries, I got it loose and ripped the snap on his pant open. They dropped to his ankles with no further help from me, freeing my hands to pull at his boxers.

I had it! His cock was in my hands. There were hands pushing me down, down to my knees. Now I could see and smell it. It was so lovely and the scent of his maleness was intoxicating. I briefly thought, in horror, that I was taking a cock into my mouth, but that horror was run down by the desire train which was building up speed.

I licked the side of it, tasting the sweat and precum mixture that had covered it. It didn't taste good, but it wasn't bad either, it just was. Sort of like how water has no overriding taste, but a taste none the less. I was holding onto the base of his cock with one hand and cupping his balls with the other, gently squeezing them every once in a while. I could feel hands at the buttons to my blouse, undoing them and entering to fondle my tits. I moaned onto the cock I was still licking, cleaning the fluids that had accumulated on it so far.

I needed more. The small tastes were no longer enough. I took the whole thing in my mouth, cramming it all in. I choked, gagging as he hit the back of my throat. Backing off a little, I had a full mouth and could still breath. I wrapped my tongue around his shaft, caressing it like I would using my hand. He began to pump back and forth slightly, holding onto my had. My pussy was jealous, wanting to be filled too. I tried to express that burning desire around his penis.

"uck, eed uck."

"What's that little cunt, you need to be fucked?"

I nodded my head, forcing out a, "es."

Four hands pulled me up and threw me across the corner of a table. One breast was crushed beneath my weight while the other hung over the edge. The back of my skirt was flipped over my bask, letter a cool breeze tickle my pussy. I shivered in anticipation, moaning and begging, "Fuck me. Please fuck me. Give me your cock, I need your cock." I was cut off when the black guy put his cock to my mouth. I opened and the shorter, but slightly thicker cock forced its way into my mouth. He grabbed a hold of my head and began to rock in and out of my mouth, never quite leaving it. I worked my tongue on it as he was going deep and shallow, catching and releasing the foreskin as it passed the tip of my tongue.

I felt a cock, the blond I hoped, rubbing against my pussy lips, teasing me. I groaned around the one in my mouth, trying to encourage him to thrust into my snatch, to bury himself there. He kept rubbing himself through my juices, lubing up before the big show. I moaned in frustration as the emptiness in my cunt was not being filled. I had to have it. I wriggled my ass at him, I pulled my skirt further up to free more of my pussy for him. Finally he started easing it in and I thrust back against it, impaling myself on that hard iron bar poking out from his body, moaning in ecstasy at the blessed feeling of fullness.

Once he was in, all thought of teasing seemed to leave his head. He started pumping, hard and fast, matching the tempo of the cock in my mouth. It was short enough that I had no gagging issues when it was all the way down. I was right where I wanted to be, stuffed with cock and riding the wave of arousal to a, hopefully, mind blowing orgasm. I came once, shuddering in their grasp, causing the table to rock and wobble on its unsteady legs. The kept at it, pumping like freight trains.

The black cock in my mouth went off first, spewing cum down my throat. I almost gagged, until I realized that it actually tasted good. I was surprised, since I had tasted myself from eating Marcia's pussy when I would cum and she had not yet, and that was a little gross. A lot got onto my face and in my hair when he pulled out, still spurting cum. The guy in my cunt came as my face was being painted. I cold feel hot cum pulsing into my womb and I climaxed again, screaming out loud this time, my mouth finally free. Waves of pleasure rolled over me as he pulled out and spent the last of himself onto my back.

Done with me, they let me drop to my knees, leaking cum from my pussy and covered with it on my face and my back. I saw three other guys getting up and moving towards me. I wanted to get up and leave, go back to my room and rest, but I was too weak to stand. It didn't help that my body was reacting to their approach in a totally different way than my mind. I was getting aroused again. My mouth was watering for more of that wondrous cum in it and my pussy was feeling achingly empty again.

I tried to stand, but two of them knelt in front and behind me. They had already taken their pants off and were displaying rigid cocks. The one behind put his hand up my cunt and took a handful of the juice and semen that was there and spread it back to my ass. "OH MY GOD!" I yelled. He was going to fuck my ass.

I tried to flinch away and he just slapped my ass and growled, "Hold still or I will knock you senseless and take you anyway. You know you want this, you wouldn't be here if you didn't."

That hit me like a ton of bricks. The feedback system. It only sent to you, what you wanted in your deepest desires. Did I want to be a woman and be gang banged brutally? This was supposed to be my fantasy. How else could I explain cum tasting good and the way my body was reacting? Normally, I hate the phrase, "lie back and enjoy it," but in this case, I was supposedly wanting to enjoy this. Based on the last fuck, I was going to lose control anyway, so I might as well get into it from the beginning.

The decision made, I arched my ass back at him and tried to relax as he inserted a slimy finger into my ass, coating it with the slick fluids leaking out of me. One, two, then three fingers penetrated my ass, opening me up more than I had thought possible. I groaned as he pushed into me, wriggling his fingers. By now, I was not surprised that it was feeling good and arousing.

He pulled his fingers out and both him and the guy in front of me lifted me up and scooted in closer. They set me down, and I could feel their cocks pressing against my pussy and ass. The forced my down onto their cocks while they thrust up with their hips. The one behind was slow going as my cheeks spread only reluctantly to allow him in. Once it breached the outer layer, it slid in easier, letting my cunt drop onto the guy in front. The third guy was off to the side of me and swiveled my head and thrust his cock down my throat, choking me briefly.

God damn! I only thought I was full last time. Three cocks, filling each of three holes, now that was full. It was a glorious feeling as they all started pumping against me. All I could do was sit/kneel there and take it, slipping my hand down to play with my clit. I was soaring. The feelings, now that I wasn't fighting them, were even better. Waves of pleasure rolled over my like a hurricane, sweeping me away. I was lost in the moment, crying out around the cock in my mouth, riding the tidal wave of arousal.

The three must have been really turned on already because it didn't seem like they took very long to cum. I felt pulsing inside my ass, followed by a jets of hot cum pouring into my bowels. My pussy got the next deposit, filling it to overflowing as he yelled out loud. They leaned back, leaving the guy in my mouth by himself. Turned to the side, I had trouble getting him very deep, but he seemed to not mind. I rubbed my clit violently, wanting another orgasm now! Wave after wave of feeling radiated from my cunt, filling me more fully than the cocks had. He erupted in my mouth as I went over the top, screaming a muffled scream around him.

Right then, there was a white flash of light that seemed to last forever, then I woke up on the chair, the hood over my head. The technician lifted the hood, smiling. "How was it?"

"That was really different. I'm not sure what to think."

"That's one of the two reactions we get. That and 'that was so fucking incredible' or some such thing. I hope we will see you again. Do you need a hand to the exit?"

"No. I can find the way." I stood up and adjusted my bra that had twisted while I was in the matrix. Thank God I was out of there. Living a fantasy as a man? I don't think so. I'll stick to the real world and my sex starved women's body. God, I needed a real fuck.

I waved at the receptionist as she called out, "Bye Jacqueline. I hope we see you again soon."

12