Vision of the Spirit Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers

Annie pulled up her tee shirt and exposed her freckled breasts. "My nipples."

The Chief lifted his head on that demand, his chin glazed with Annie's overflow. His arm continued it's in and out motion, while his eyes roamed up his wife's body and locked with Hannah's. An almost imperceptible nod gave approval.

She slipped her fingers down the woman's dotted slopes and lightly circled the puffy areolas. She teased them a few seconds, before pinching the sensitive tips.

Annie groaned, long and low.

The Chief's fixed stare observed every maneuver, every manipulation. Hannah understood the look on his face. She'd seen it many times before. This was a man who'd turned conscious control over to his dick. She couldn't see it, but she knew his cock begged to be released. The sooner this was over the better off she'd be. Hannah began to maul Annie's tits in earnest.

The woman's moans grew louder, until she demanded, "Honey, eat me."

Obediently, Chief Willie disappeared between her legs.

Another shriek affirmed intimate contact. Seconds later, Annie's legs clamped his head like a vice and her bottom lifted off the chair. Hannah continued to tease the woman's nipples until Annie sank down and pushed the hands away.

Annie's chest was pink and heaving.

Chief Willie's face reappeared, pink and glistening.

Hannah, just a plaything, strode away. "I need to check the laundry."

wilderness
wilderness
220 Followers
12