All Comments on 'Visiting My Old High School'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great MILF story

(even though Beverly technically wasn't a mom, I guess) But the older woman/younger guy (and especially teacher/student) fantasy is very powerful and you did it well! Thanks!

Traveller_1955Traveller_1955over 18 years ago
Great Fun

Great Read.

Fun, exciting and, hopefully, a few more chapters. I'm looking forward to more.

Traveller

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 18 years ago
Yeah, Teachers!

A fun and easy read. At our High School she was Mrs. Moore and she certainly had MORE! That's all I'll say about her and my fantasies.

Great read! Thank you.

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Not bad

Rather fun little piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
grt@

wat a very good imaginary mind you have! ol' proffesor and ex-student making out! hope the little sara comes along:P

-LW

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
X L ANT!

This was a gr8 story and i must say I trully enjoyed it.

foxe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Hot

You keep your stories light, which is just what I need sometimes. Very good story, I'd like to hear more of this couple if your willing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mrs hanrahan

in 6th grade at 12 years old i started eating my home packed sandwich just before lunch which was followed by gym class 4 days a week that allowed me to play first softball then volleyball. the assistant pricipal mrs hanrahan started coming and playing with us. thinking back i remember she was pretty good althopugh i am sure she didnt play in high school or college womens sports were still far in the gfuture. she was a big blonde with long full hair, ten more pounds and she would have beeb fat but those days she became my idea of the perfect woman that i carried all my life and still feel the same way. mrs hanrahan was te very first woman i fucked with my hand and down thru the years i cant imagine how many quarts or gallons of cum have poured down my fingers while i thought of her. one day we both happened to jump for a ball at the net and i fell off balance against her. she just held me up as i apologized obviously not paying any attention. unforetunately when trhe semester ended she left, where i obviouls have no idea. she would probably be about 110 years old or more now ,but i dont care. just tell me where she is buried and ill dig her up and fuck her decomposed body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Setting the mood

Loved your story! I hope you give some other ones soon. If I can make a suggestion, describe what she is wearing such as her panties, nylons/stockings, etc. You did not say if he had to remove her panties, although I would assume that she was wearing them since she is conservative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
More of Mrs Ross please!!!!

More of Mrs ross please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
it would be beter if you could spell

principal and flare! Mistakes like that are like bumps in the road and distract from a smooth driving experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The first rule of pedantry...

Loved the story.

To the reader who left this feedback:

"it would be beter if you could spell

principal and flare! Mistakes like that are like bumps in the road and distract from a smooth driving experience."

Oh, the irony! Better, not beter. "It", being the first word of a sentence, needs to be capitalised, as does "Principal", for the same reason. A full stop is needed after "spell", and "distract" is incorrect in this context - "detract" being more appropriate!

People in glass houses... :o)

Harper2Harper2over 14 years ago
Oh what might have been

My only female teacher shaved twice a day and had knuckles like an Irish navvy. Reading your story has made me realize what I missed out on..... well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great read

I guess we all fantasized about out teachers at some point in school....ours was our art teacher who - when we were in our final year - we go in the store cupboard and locked it and then took turns in kissing her.....it was great....a nice tale - loved it

Azrael_777Azrael_777over 10 years ago
awesome

this was a great read. hope there's a possibility for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just a cheating fuck slut whore

and he is a putz....

jdbjdjdbjdover 10 years ago
Such Fond Memories

Without a doubt, Mrs. Wiges .. ahh ... umm .... err .... MRS. ROSS ...... had the finest pair of Breasts ... Tits ... BEASTIES of the entire faculty at the old alma matter. Great read ..... even greater memories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This is a nice story

The only problem is it doesn't seem to have a good conclusion or for that matter any conclusion. I know this was writen several years ago. It would be nice if the author would revisit this story and write the next chapter or a sequel.

George in Omaha

LJbearhugLJbearhugalmost 9 years ago
Fantasy

Every man and some women have this fantasy I am sure. I know I did and still do!!

Thanks!!!

rearinguprearingupover 7 years ago

I would love to see you revisit this story and intimate on with it. Loved the playfulness and can see it going in a nice direction!

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So yummy!

A great story, I hope it continues! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved It

Every guy has that one teacher. You told it well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I Had A Ms. Ross For A Teacher

But she was only a few years older than me. She was petite with a slender waist, porcelain skin, small breasts, beautiful long legs, an exceedingly beautiful face. We were seated alphabetically, so I sat in the first seat on my row...just a few feet from her desk. Her front panel on her desk was removed. So during every test and while we were doing some classwork reading, I got to look up her short skirts at her transparent bikini panties. When she leaned forward at her desk while grading papers, I saw the tops of her breasts. I even saw her beautiful nipples a few times.i think one of my female classmates told her of my voyeur tendencies. She smiled at me more often after that. She transferred to another school the next year.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[06.08.22]

Hawt und Zexxi A.F.!

11/10 Bunsen Burners!!!!!

Coochielover71Coochielover714 months ago

Enjoyed the story. I just wish there had been a Ms. Ross when I was in school most of the teachers I had in high school were either too old or just not that attractive.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I suppose every guy can think of at least one teacher he had a crush on in school. I too had my crush. Redhead, geen eyes,

Creamy complexion, almost hour-glass figure, her butt swaying enticingly as she walked. Unfortunately she wasn't that giving like Mrs. Ross. So inspite of all the dreamings and jerk-offs that we guys did in our imaginations, we never actually had any chance with her.

tinfoilhattinfoilhat3 months ago

4th grade...Miss Howard-French class. Legs up to here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous