All Comments on 'Visiting Richard Gronier'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 530 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Was good

It should have been REvisiting Richard Gronier though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The ending killed it for me.

You had brought up some interesting view points in the beginning of the story, issues with cancer, finding out about the betrayal, holding it together for the children, the situation that triggers all of the uncontrollable anger at her for her past actions. But then we found out that all that is necessary to make hubby happy is to dip his dick a few times this is all it take to make everything in a man's world just okie dokie.

IaOldTimerIaOldTimerover 5 years ago
Ohio, come back...

Or at least tell us where you went to. 3rd read and still so moving

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
It is a good story, very good

The marriage is permanently damaged though it can be sustained but the man will always bring it up when in argument and the woman would not be able to feel equal in such an unequal marriage. Affairs kill marriages that were built on trust and monogamy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Duh

A woman is the support for a cunt. She was a cheater, he got even with her lover. Burn the bitch, there is no trust now! Just fucking a whore. She can say she is sorry till the cows come home.

TrollTureTrollTureover 5 years ago

Dear Anonymous commenter from 09/07/18:

So there were no cheating men in this story? You don't think that Gronier might share some of the blame here?

It hardly absolves women from blame but I would assume that a roughly equal number of men and women cheat on their significant others - and yes some cheaters are single, but on average...

Maybe you believe a cheating woman is more culpable than a cheating man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Puzzled

I will never understand how people can stay together after an affair. How could you ever trust someone who has demonstrated in the most graphic way possible that they are not trustworthy and without trust no relationship can last.

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago

I fucking hate reconciliation stories, but somehow found myself giving this one a 5.

Either the story was really well told, or deep down inside I till am a hopeless romantic.

It could be both....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good up until the reuniting.

All the stuff he said to the therapist still holds.

How can you ever trust a cheater again.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
I get it

The trust issue is always the toughest thing to deal with. You bury it, but once in a while there’s a nagging doubt. That’s when it can consume you. You don’t want to doubt, maybe use denial as a tool to hold yourself together - but it’s still there.

I was there for a while, and nearly married the bitch. Glad as hell that I finally got away from her.

Great job framing a very difficult scenario, describing the initial recovery, and later the explosion with its impact. The healing part doesn’t always work, but in this case Alan knew what he wanted but not how to get there. Throughout I thought it was well written, each scene and incident carefully planned and executed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Atonement

She never had to answer the question as to why she fought so hard on the phone with Richard to not end the affair. She didn't want it to end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

About half way through the first page it started to get annoying and I had to skip read the rest, making sure I got the important parts. But non the less, your protagonist is a weak, ass-wipe. The question the begged to be asked and was not was: "Why the hell did she confide anything about her marriage and problems with another man instead of trying to talk to her husband." ....And to me, it wasn't heroic to try to bury the situation and not confront her. He was a coward!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another simp cuck special from ohio

*yawn* Another cum-chugging RAAC attempt by the author that inches the protagonist being a weak cuckold who forevermore sucks other men's cum from his wife's cheating pussy.

Please, ohio, go back to your cupboard in your mom's basement, or admit you are actually a female author as all your male characters are shitty in many respects. They play to stereotypes and trope-worthy and quite two dimensional, yet the female characters are universally more well-rounded and fleshed out, indicating more understanding/creative commitment which is usually an indicator of gender.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Handled his business like a REALl man

Best story I've read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it.

Great story. Loved the payback and the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank You

for one of the most intelligent stories, both intellectually and emotionally, I have read here.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
One of this author's best. """""

Brilliant story. Very well written tale of a wife's infidelity and the intelligent way the husband dealt with the affair to save thier marriage. The husbands reasons for staying in the marriage are defined. The wife cheating is related health issues of one child being treated for cancer and her own emotonal state that child could die. Two good people who struggle to keep their marriage together. Respect to Ohio for creating this classic Loving Wives tale of woe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
For the most part

Exceptionally well written, but the resort to the "magic counselor" trope at the end as a way to tie the story up was unimaginative and lazy. As for the rest, I'm not opposed to reconciliation in these stories or in real life, but I don't think 1 spouse in 1,000 would do it the way Alan did initially. Moreover, reconciliation by sex, which is how it ended, is a pathetically weak and unconvincing basis for reconciliation. Sex can't be anything more than a bandaid over the wound. Any plausible story would require a lot more of both characters to get past her sluttishness. The story is so well written that it tugs at the heartstrings like one of your better LifeTime movies, but in the end, you see the calculated emotional manipulation by the author. There's nothing wrong with writing a tale in which the husband chooses an improbable path, but, unfortunately, when the hard parts of writing a plausible story came along, Ohio took the easy way out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I'd have faked her suicide

when the girls were younger, fuck saving her from herself

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
THis was good

At showing how a person who might not normally forgive and forget might find a reason that was important enough to him to get past it. Although it also showed in some ways you never get past it.

Some Similarities of situation and he was pretty convinced she was doing it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
He forced Gronier

to call her and end the affair while she refused to accept it and fought with him over the phone; so much for her regret about 'her' so-called guilt over having done something terrible. She wasn't ready to give up on her affair, and it would've have gone on. The only other way it could've ended was Gronier grows tired of her and she wants to marry him and he tells her to fuck off. That would've been her real wake up call, not necessarily for the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The magic vag.....

......swoops in again to both fuck up and cure the day!!!

It is so frustrating to see a babbling brook of tears and pussy being the penultimate tool for reconciliation and basically getting the husband to go fuck himself with his hurt after everything. Pisses me off for such disgusting weakness where cock is king. How about a fucking spine and some brains instead.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 5 years ago

He should have just divorced the whore as soon as he found out she cheated. The affair would have kept going if the husband hadn't stepped in to end it.

The way he handled it, by staying silent and letting the resentment build for years... I just can't see him forgiving her, not when all those feelings got stirred up again. The wife ambushing him in the shower for sex certainly wouldn't convince him to forgive her...

I think it's far more likely he would have cheated on her whenever he had the opportunity to even the score. The wife unilaterally declared an open marriage... and he would have had chances to take advantage of that. There's no point staying faithful to wedding vows when the slut already broke them.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Second reading still have problems with story

Tired of crying all the time or drinking themselves stupid

He is not man enough to confront problem head on

Has Richard break it off and yet hears wife arguing against it

Leaves Richard to keep preying on others

No real man does that remove poisonous snake so it doesn't endanger others

Hospital crisis. any significant thing is to be discussed with spouse they come first if not marriage not worth shit

Future stories few writers seem to believe spouse comes first even children they are results of love between parents cancer any crisis should bond them closer comforting each other not driving them apart yes I have seen couples that have this relationship married 50 to 75 years happily not saying all was always smooth sailing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
An RaaC with two C's

A cheater and a cuck. Doesn't sound promising, and lying to the children isn't going to make a family stronger. So many holes in this story for it have a good ending. Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not convincing

Sadly, it sounds to me as though ohio didn't know how to fix this plot situation he'd developed. The early set up was quite good and I like that he decided to destroy Gronier eventually even though he let him off the hook the first time. My problem with the story was the ending. Hot sex does not solve marital issues as deep as the ones these two have. Frankly, Alan's deep seated, unexpressed sense of betrayal and rage was never dealt with and that weakens the hell out of this story. I don't have a problem with the two of them reconciling, it made sense given what kind of man Alan was and the fact that Liz had only had one affair and had done her best since to atone for it, even though she never confessed. The fact remains that the issues Alan has were never properly dealt with. You don't just kiss in the shower, jump out, fuck, then have the fury you've built up for 8+ years disappear.

Unfortunately, by not addressing this satisfactorily, ohio basically killed his own ending. The sessions with Sebastian should have continued and he should have counseled them on how to deal with Alan's emotional state as well as Liz's sense of guilt. I guess that wasn't fairy tale enough for the author, though. It's a shame, I liked this story a lot until then.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Late Thoughts

An older comment said the she was at a low point emotionally. Well, so was HE!

Call me a coward, but rather than confront EITHER of them, I would have had the package delivered to Gronier's wife, let her do the dirty work. Maybe include a note asking her to claim that she hired the PI. Then, he doesn't look like the bad guy, and she can't deny the affair.

I find it hard to believe that she'd have no reaction to the news about Gronier, which she must have heard about. Maybe she hid it?

It's SO obvious she's involved with Tom K! It follows the usual LW template, even without the history with Gronier: The pussy hound that she can't stand, then suddenly stops talking about - she's boffing him! Too bad he can't say that she's acting just like she did with Gronier, because he's not supposed to know about that!

If he didn't go home, what happened to her meeting? Did she blow it off? Go anyway, and trust the kids by themselves?

Even though she didn't know that he knew about Gronier, SHE knew, and should have considered the ramifications, and told Danielson that if she couldn't tell her husband, to count her out.

I don't understand why the meetings couldn't be held during regular hours.

"I'd suffered then, dealt with it then," - Part of the problem is that he really DIDN'T deal with it! Oh, he go Richard to break it off, but SHE didn't want to, was heart-broken over it.

"making her feel like he was the one she could confide in, he was the one who understood what she was going through, not her distant, emotionally unavailable husband." - He can't MAKE her feel anything; she must already have had those thoughts, maybe even had expressed them somewhat.

I guess I can live with the reconciliation, but a couple of things still bother me:

1) Despite her guilt, I find it hard to believe that she stuck it out that long. I think that most wives would have sooner or later told him that if he couldn't "get over it," that they might as well divorce.

2) That SHE never broke off the affair, Richard did, and she probably wouldn't have if he hadn't, and her breakdown when he did break up with her.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 4 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you so very much for this story, I had been stuck here for months reading story after story while neglecting things that needed to be done at home and professionally, but this story just gave me the empetus I needed to get away from here and get back to work. Thank you. Anyway, how did he feel hearing his wife beg her lover not to end their affair? The author didn´t address that subject or at least I didn´t see it. What made him so sure she wasn´t having another affair after all she was acting rhe same way she had before. Why didn´t she tell him that there was something going on at work that was so sensitiff that they had been asked not to tell their spouses? Don´t make sense,

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Another comment I remembered after reading another story

The protagonist looked and listened as imagination could make it a lot worse

I agree I would want to know exactly not spending time imagining every possible thing they did

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
It must be good, there are those that love it and those that hate it.

The thing I like about Ohio’s writing is his ability to convey gut wrenching emotions in the characters. In most cases I think the wronged partner does a little too much feeling sorry for themselves. That is the case here. Wallowing in self pity won’t solve any problems. It will only exacerbate them. Still a 5 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nicely written

I've been on the receiving end of a wife confessing her affair to me. I wanted nothing less then killing the bastard. I considered waiting for his wife to come out of work and telling her about him & my wife fucking and maybe getting a revenge fuck or 2. I couldn't do it. I considered poisoning his 2 dogs who he cherished. I couldn't do that either. His wife and dogs were innocent and I couldn't make them suffer like I was doing. In the end I chose to forgive my wife for her affair. 5 times the Bastard had her. We are looking forward to our 50th anniversary. I forgave but I cannot ever forget it. He is dead. I do not know what caused his death but I hope that it was VERY painful and LONG. My fervent wish is to find out where he buried so I can piss and shit on his grave. AMEN

NegativeNellyNegativeNellyover 4 years ago
Thoughts

If Tom K. Bernardo would have hired Parker & Medoff and Richard Gronier was the lawyer handling the case that would have been a interesting twist. Maybe if the hospital would have retained them, and Liz would have to give a deposition again, I wonder what would have happened.

Liz’s reluctance to end the affair when Richard called her was never really addressed. Why was she so upset. I wonder how long she would have let it go on. Maybe a Liz’s side of the story would be appropriate.

It’s amazing that spouses are so busy that they can’t connect with each other but they have time for an affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
For me, an impossible situation.

This man is somewhat unbelievable. While listening to the lover speaking to his wife, in ending the affair and her seemingly implied attempt to have it continue. These things should, to any sensible normal man, been the end. His avoiding looking at and hearing the proof of his wife's adultery makes him more of a cuckold. He was already setting himself up for disaster. Sorry author, cannot imagine a husband ever wanting to touch or be with such a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lol no

Simp.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 4 years ago
Until that final shower scene, this felt like a more detailed version “Scenes from a Marriage”.

Still gets a 5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cluck on 4

Like I would have not sued the Lawyer and his Firm ...I understand him wanting to save the family .. But it cost him his Life and most of his marriage ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Anon below is

far more insightful than the comments from "Handles". The fact that she argued with Gronier to continue her adultery is a marriage ender. This is a cuck-out by the H and a revolting RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
you dont bring trash in you throw it out

she argued to keep the affair going, the end. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
whore

holy shit how many whore;s and wimps are out there.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
Woman's View

Perhaps a woman's view is different than the anon views. I loved the story, I believe she genuinely loved her husband and was ashamed of her affair. There was never any doubt about their love for the children, they had a wonderful family life, he owed it to them all to give her one more chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Had its faults

The wife protesting so much when the affair was ended wasn't explored enough, and the husband will always bring up the affair in an argument, story rambled on a bit, could easily have been condensed with better editing

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
This is Richard Gronier, from Parker & Jack Medoff."

Hilarious story

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Very believable. 5*****

I find the why always hard to understand, but it seemed to make sense and add up here. I have seen and experienced the strain when a marriage is not working well and the thought of a predator coming along at that time is frightening. That was very well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just another

woman absolved in part because, as most LW authors believe, women confronted with "seducers" have no moral agency. We also get the usual weak, needy LW cuck husband character. Yawn.

The slut betrayed her husband and family, lied repeatedly, and did not end the affair. In order to prolong the story, the husband didn't take the obvious steps to destroy Gronier, but, to make the weak husband seem more manly, the author injects the second opportunity with Mrs. Wallace. Not credible. In real life you go for the throat because you know that there are no second chances. If he wanted to stay for the sake of the children and wasn't written as such an unrealistic, hackneyed LW cuck, he would have destroyed Gronier directly, confronted the slut, and given her the opportunity of living together as roommates until the children were grown.

And, no LW RAAC is complete without the counselor cliche thrown in to relieve the author from having to come up with a more creative way to tell the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I need to remember that ohio is always the same

Whore wife and shit mother who is ultimately absolved and a pathetic man is who is unable to man up and cut bait.

They are ALL the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Helen, I am a woman and I take issue

She cheated on her family not just her husband. She took affection away from her family and gave it to another man. She didnt just have a quick indiscretion. It was drawn out and planned. She lied to her husband. She lied to her family. She betrayed her husband. She betrayed her family. She may love her husband and kids but she loves HERSELF more. ALL longtime cheaters are narcissistic and entitled.

There is no yaya sisterhood here, not with me. I forgive single mistakes. They happen but drawn out affairs is marital theft, disrespect and deep betrayal regardless of gender. She wasnt abused. Her husband wasn't a bad guy. No, she was a conniving cheater.

The husband's ire was misdirected. Her partner had no obligation, the wife did. Destroy him fine whatever. The wife made promises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Seduction is a two way street

Unless seduction is by mind control drugs, there are no "defenses" to overcome in a seduction- you are either susceptible to the suggestion, or you rebuff it.

You chose how you act.

Ardent_Reader2017Ardent_Reader2017over 3 years ago

I don't know why I resisted reading this story. It felt human. A valid reason for handling the affair like he did and ultimately having to deal with it as a couple. Usually I complain (in my mind) that the wronged party deserves the same excitement, but, that is not life. Finding a way to overcome and stay together, which both of them wanted, can be painful. But both sides have to work together to make it happen. If she became a serial cheat, she would have been useless. But it is up to us to stay strong in the face of adversity to ward off those just waiting to take advantage of someone else's happiness.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Thank you for sharing it. TJ

gfrhgfrhover 3 years ago
I had a really hard time finishing this.

I was hoping that he would pull the horns off and leave the bitch. She cheated, not just once, on her whole family. And then she was depressed when the asshole broke up the affair. She's a selfish cunt. The MC should have divorced her, sued the asshole, his company, and her company the day he had pictures in hand. (He could have sued both companies since they met through work and continued their affair. He may have not gotten much from her company, but everyone would have known about her cheating ass.) One of the worse things our society has done is that most states have no fault divorces and done away with alienation of affection lawsuits. It's like our society has given it's blessing to have affairs without any punishment. My God, just look at how the so called 'Holy Rollers' and 'Evangelicals^ embrace Trump with their hypocrisy. The fucker has cheated on every one of his wives. Even with a porn star no less - an ugly, skanky one at that. (I would have thought that he could have gotten a pretty one for what he paid.) People rarely change; once a cheater, always a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

It would be tough to leave the kids behind .. But Right Now I am worried about My Marriage . My Wife has been working a lot of overtime .. But The funny thing is . Her payCheck does not show the overtime .. So Yes I am worried about My Life . Everyone She works with Knows I played in the Sandbox . And I was proud of My Unit and the job that We Did

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Kids versus BTB

The outcome could have gone many different ways, including wife leaving husband because he will never get over the issue, husband leaving wife or reconciliation as occurred. None are the wrong answer, but simply the design choice of the author to which we should let be.

I think that a BTB ending would have been fine also, given the length of time of the affair and her anger when the other guy ended the affair. But, the husband clearly stayed in the marriage because of the kids, who seemed to be better off with the reconciliation, and, ultimately, husband seems to have been happier with the cheating skank that without her. That is author's choice, and I gave a 5* because I thought the writing was very good and believable.

robinhodrobinhodover 3 years ago

SIMPLY THE BEST.

This story has been here for nearly 12 years.

I've read it several times. Every time it moves me. It must surely be one of the top stories on the site. I'm amazed at some of the negative comments.

This last time I also took the trouble to read the story Ohio apologized for getting a bit close to. No comparison.

Ohio must be one of the most courteous, as well as talented, persons on Lit.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Good story, lots of angst and suffering. I did like his firmness and his actions towards Gronier. I did enjoy the reconciliation

One of your best Ohio, rates 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent story. A lot of people just see her cheating and missed the emotional impact she was in because of her child's illness. Men and women have affairs for different reasons. She was not searching for a screw. She needed emotional support and he also had a sick child and was not able to fill her need. Once she was caught up in the affair it was hard to pull out. She clearly regretted her actions afterward. Nobody is perfect but how you go about repairing the mistakes is everything. When I was younger I would have said drop her. With more life experience you learn that stuff happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The story was well done technically.

The plot had possibilities, but the resort to the tired plot device of the "counselor", which is a lazy and offensive way to tell a story, and the bottom line that the little lady, as in most RAACs, can be "forgiven" because she lacked moral agency (can't hold women to any serious standards..and, to be sarcastic, God knows she was the only affected by the daughter's illness). A promising story died in a miasma of psychobabble and misplaced chivalry.

I think the best someone could do in real life is stay with her until the children are in college. After that, all bets would be off. Probably a divorce...after all, she was upset about losing her lover and would have happily continued.

Regguy69Regguy69over 3 years ago
Another very well written story.

Your stories are always well written. The plot tugged at the heart strings, but the MC, after sacrificing his well being for many years in order to usher his children into adulthood, should have dumped her when the kids left the nest. She was distraught when her lover dumped her. Obviously she was eager to continue with the asshole and was only able to lift the fog of lust after the MC forced an end to her affair. Sorry, RAAC folks, she was certainly vulnerable state when the asshole seduced her, but wasn’t the MC also suffering? Why should she get a pass? No, take care of the kids and then dump her ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good writing pathetic content

Having the ability to write a story that's comprehensive grammatically is one thing. But this story is just plain pathetic when it comes to the content and the characters.

The husband is what I would describe a man lacking conviction, self respect and dignity. He has awareness of this qualities but lacks the ability to do things needed to keep them. And that is exploited by the wife to the brim.

If you believe in traditional morals, marriage live by it. He can't do any of it. He's like an Ostrich who digs his face in the sand thinking the danger will go away & when he finally pulls his head out he acts like hurt bitch.

That's why like people who reject traditional marriage and live in open ones. They are honest to themselves. This man honest to neither and to write that it didn't at all affect his kids/marriage through the years is another bullshitt plot driver written to setup the eventual reconciliation.

His indecisiveness is driven by the authors desperation to write a reconciliation so it creates this man who sadly represents the portion of the castrated western masculine.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

He should have ditched the slimy cheating whore! She is a magnet for scumbags which means she'll keep cheating, or getting herself into situations where it won't be with keeping her because of his sanity. The author only made him into nothing but a wimpy cuckold for letting her back in his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

It was a very well written story. It was even very realistic. Humans aren't perfect, they do make mistakes - and this fact was perfectly represented in this story. Both main characters appeared normal, could have been any of us.

I am normally not into reconciliation without redemption, but this one was just different. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The slut's reaction

to Gronier's phone call would have sealed her fate with any normal man. In addition, her behavior after the call didn't really match what she said at the counseling sessions...it was obvious that losing Gronier was more important than she later made it out. The plain conclusion would be that she was lying in the sessions, which would be another reason to dump her. But, this is LW, the home of the weak, needy, feminized male, so the cunt isn't held accountable and the husband accepts being a cuck...for the children, which is always a convenient LW excuse.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
How

How.have I missed reading this great Ohio story up until now. This was a great earned reconciliation, but the destruction of Richard Gronier is what makes the story. Too often, the predatory lover slithers off untouched and leaves the cheating wife alone to suffer. This time the asshole crashed and burned completely. Again, A great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Helen demonstrates the trope of women having no moral agency

Not all women.

But a distressingly high enough number to be common enough to make into memes and tropes that are universally understood as part of culture.

It's always the man's fault. The man pursues. The man seduces. The man owes it to her to try again, despite her spreading like peanut butter.

She never takes responsibility. It's his fault she betrays and breaks the family unit. The kids become weapons to get moral victory and claim all his stuff.

It's always someone else's fault, or circumstances to blame.

Continued degeneracy of women of the west. Swinging 60's heralded the start of a cultural shift and decline. Go go liberation, more promiscuity for both genders now.

Kind of upsetting of portrayal

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

shouldve either divorced her or get a future hall pass. yes, that would make him just as bad and 2 wrongs dont make a right but seems like she still got away with it scott free even tho he found out.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

If you could bottle the anger, vitriol and invective contained in the Literotica Comments, you could wipe out fire ants, destroy asteroids crossing the Kuiper Belt heading for earth and ban the designated hitter in baseball! So much raw, wasted toxicity.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

Things you can count on....

The sun rising in the east,

The American political system is as corrupt as a banana republic,

And Ohio writing week ass RAAC pieces of shit portraying American men as man bun donning, IPA drinking, no self respecting cuck boys.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

This was a very good, grounded mostly in reality, story. Most whiners here would be more in the husbands shoes than they can admit. They'd cry a lot, rage and the majority would slowly go RAAC, regardless of how their testosterone guides the words they type here.

Sorry kids, she didnt get away scott free, an emotional ass kicking is better than an actual ass kicking.

He took the bull by the horns and won the whole battle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Didn't work for me. Having effectively forgiven her and then blowing up after eight 'happy' years because of an unfounded suspicion doesn't say much for the husband's mental stabibility or bode well for the future.

LA

Blueballs777Blueballs777about 3 years ago

Thanks for the work ,like writing and stuff In literature sense ...but in Moral of story sense describes that your just another writer who deep down doesn't respect your own soul /self, I am not totally against RAAC BUT that should only happen when the things happened in desperation like blackmail, rape or drugged etc . Because when people start thinking with balls and " heart" know that world World us going astray moral , people have realise that aside from family , love and whatever there is something that is soul or your inner self , when someone disrespects you Yes as good western forgive but as self conscious human being you leave them no matter how much you love because for there is no greater love than your own soul or self ...

come out of fantasy people .. your my soulmate or my life shit .. they don't die when you die ... Family, kids and spouse they are only with you till your death or conscious

Later on life.happens they move this is the reason I hate cucks and cuckqeans

PS:love everyone but don't show interest in anyone except you .. because you have been in relationship with you before anyone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very compelling and dramatic. As to the reconciliation, why not? She had learned her lesson, was not a great wife, why throw that away, for what? To hurt her? Eight years after the fact?

Would it be better for her to take all the pain and remorse and guilt and courage and redeem and rehabilitate herself, and then give all the improvement to another man because her first husband kicked her out? The second husband wins big time, and the ex wife at least can be confident in her newly found hard won virtue. For the first husband to divorce her, AFTER she's demonstrated a rehabilitated character, is like firing a trainee after she's demonstrated her competency, so she can go work for your competition. How smart is that?

Its where you finish that counts. This is one of your classics.

Thanks for the effort.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Worthless! All this shitty RAAC story is a tale of a cuck with no self respect and a cheating slut who cries a little bit and gets off the hook entirely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

At the end of the day, she lied during her affair, and then again with her “ undercover work” . I guess if she was aware he knew of the first time, she might have seen the necessity of keeping him informed of time #2. But the end of the day, she way perfectly ok with lying to her husband. What happens when the kids Leave the house, and he can’t do it 5 times a week anymore? Is she going to look for someone else to “ fill the void?” . Or... let’s say hey make it to retirement. Is is going to want to keep taking care of her, when their sex life is a distant memory?

Yeah... It was too easy for her to carry on the affair, and then lie about her involvement, the second time as well. Once a cheat and a liar, always a cheat and a liar. And the fact she cheated on him, after they had just been through their daughter almost dying, shows she was a despicable human being. Dump the bitch, before she does it to you again....

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Damn well-written, you could feel the emotion being ripped out. Feel bad for the guy, but I guess he made the best decision for himself long-term.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
On page 4, about 3/4 of the way down, where he describes what he THOUGHT of doing to the two lovers.

It was a partial grocery list of 90% of the BTB revenge scenes in LW. I found that hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

They look like they have a good marriage now but she is untrustworthy. She hid the affair, lied to cover it, got depressed and wept when it was over, kept it hidden for 8years and lied again about the investigation. What if another slick prick comes along again will she be faithful? If hubby cant keep up the regular sex what then? and what happens when empty nest syndrome hits? He seems like a good honest guy but is too damn naive. Divorcing and moving on is the only option left, sure the affair might be a one off but one off situations like the first and only time someone drink drives could result in death, one offs should never be used as a viable excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is well written. A child with cancer and a slimy predator is the perfect cocktail to make any wife cheat no matter how committed she is. Believe me, I’m on number 3 and any of you who think it can’t happen to ANY wife is just living a fairytale. I have acquaintances (not friends) who could start working on any of your wives this afternoon and have her in bed within 2 weeks. Big time slick vultures. And gross, but true.

No that’s settled, the reader at least me can’t fathom her pulling out of the drive after being hit with the knowledge Alan knew her indiscretions for 8 years and exactly how much did he know. Then we space out the time a week or two. That part was important to bring the readers emotions into both characters. Also the realization that Liz has to stop feeling guilty and sorry for herself... stop relying on the therapist and reclaim her marriage, just like Alan has so long ago. She, like Alan almost lost their young child to a horrific disease. After something like that, a six week affair is comparable to eating soggy cereal. Not a big deal. Especially since we know it was 80% Grolier’s doing. But the shower scene where she finally stepped up and out of the fog was brilliant. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Its been a long time since I've read such a good story. It was realistic as well as gripping at the same time.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

4 stars

It is hard to describe why I only gave this perfectly good story a 4 rating, other than to say for the most part it has to do with the RAAC. But then I think about the children and realize I did exactly the same thing 44 years ago. I was the offender and I forced myself to suck it up, primarily for my children. I would not do to my kids what my parents did to me, my brother and sister, when I was 12. We survived, but we were certainly screwed up as a result of their stupid selfish ways.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ONCE A CHEATER, ALWAYS A CHEATER

PATHETIC DESPERATE MR H DIDNT HAVE THE BALLS TO DIVORCE HER THE FIRST TIME ROUND, LIKE HE DIDNT HAVE TGE BALLS TO HEAR THE CDS OR GET VIDEO FOOTAGE.

PATHETIC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A brilliant well crafted story. The story line is one of the most believable one I've read in some time. Although no truly loving wife would cheat in the first place I can almost see the circumstances of their lives with their daughters illness causing such an amount of stress that anything's possible. Although in this particular circumstance this type of life challenge tends to strengthen relationships.

Where Alan went wrong is not going to some form of counselling for himself. If he was determined to keep the knowledge of Liz's affair from her then he really would have needed someone to offload to rather than keeping the knowledge bottled up.

Ignore the stupid BTB troll comments. They have shit lives and are really no more than scum and probably wife beaters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't usually care for Raac stories, but this one had class. We all experienced the pain he went through, and I honestly felt for him. I am still not sure I could ever trust her again, and thus any love would be crap. For the kids maybe, but never for her. Hell, she broke down crying when dickface broke up with her, so for her to say it was just sex was another lie.

trance00trance00almost 3 years ago
Fallacies and Forgiveness

"Once a cheater, always a cheater." Logic tells us that generalities rarely hold true in all cases. (Notice that I did not say, "generalities are always false." That would be a generality.) If you don't believe that people can learn and change from their mistakes, I feel sorry for you. You are a weak, lazy person incapable of or failing to have sufficient discernment to judge whether a person is remorseful and wanting to do and be better. People who are judgemental and unforgiving and believe that's the way to be better hope that they never need a second chance.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Another Ohio CUCK story. She cheated, lied. dis-respected her husband and family!!! Hubby is a damned CUCK!!!

lukeey90lukeey90almost 3 years ago

Whenever a guy says or feels like he's lucky to have a good looking partner they always seem like they're in love alone and will desperately try to fix their dead relationship. Like this guy here ..she obviously was falling for that asshole and she only returned to her husbands love because the lover dumped her. And the husband will always find excuses (kids) to stay married to these good looking wives.

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

Cheating is of the Devil. Only the Lord can fix it. He has his ways.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Wonderful. Men can make wonderful marriage counselors. Most women are often reluctant to see them when infidelity is involved because they don't feel as though they can open up as well as with a woman. The ones that really want to make it suck it up and do it anyway.

And this wasn't a raac. This was your every day marriage damaged by infidelity and two people trying everything to get back what they had. Even the circumstances of how it happened was realistic.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Poor CUCK bastard... At least Richard was a MAN!!!

numbnutz49numbnutz49over 2 years ago

Yep, it was that good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dear pummel187: God only heels when you spell His name backwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what poor douchebag thinks a person w/ male genitalia equates to a man? a faggot, a moron, probably any democrap. Richard at best was a predatory pedophilic psychopath(again a democrap). He certainly was not a man. Good looks, fake charm and manipulative lies dont make a man unless youre a spy. So he had those characteristics and some intelligence to get thru law school(altho hier ed, law schools and all that is thoroughly corrupt and subject to bribery for degrees) and cunning to get past womens weak emotional defenses. He certainly didnt come out as a successful elite alpha male at the end did he ,this man?(markT63,fag.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This was a great story. Gronier got trashed and Liz earned her reconciliation in my opinion. Alan was no cuck, he took action, including physical, against Gronier, and made a choice, for the good of his daughters, to stay with his wife. Great Ohio story.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

"My absolute trust in Liz had been lost a long time ago, and it wasn't ever coming back." And yet -- and yet.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Second time around still well worth 5/5

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

I can believe every line of this story. There is a wife and mother who is vulnerable, a horrible mistake, a partial healing that isn't completed because they each keep their secret, and it resurfaces. It only is put behind them when she makes herself vulnerable and he can see she truly wants and needs him. Very good story!

sanman52sanman52over 2 years ago

At least the second time I've read this story (maybe the third) and it's a great story. But every time I've come to the statement Sebastian made to Alan "If you could forgive her back then, when the pain was so fresh, then why not now?" the question in my mind is 'Did he really forgive her back then?' To me, Alan hadn't forgiven her but had merely put her on perpetual probation.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Anonymous: didn't understand all the garbage you wrote. It's a fictionous story, there is never any mention of politics. You must know there is a lot of Republican lawyers (most of?)... Pedo?

Nice story.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Headline: Serious Marital Problem Solved by Scads of Sex

Really? I wonder if the trust element will ever be recovered.

I am amused when a "moment of weakness" lasts over 6 weeks and multiple bouts of extra-marital coitus. That can't be treated like tripping on a carpet edge.

IMO the plot is well designed but not particularly plausible. The high point in believability is when the MC reacts to the comment, "When have I ever given you cause to doubt me?" with anger and reveals his secret by honestly answering the question.

Ohio has provided some of the best written and easiest to read stories on Lit. I can only hope he would consider proofreading some of the new stuff (prior to posting?).

We miss his new submissions.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

4 stars again - this time I concentrated on the wife. She coasted into this affair enthusiastically and would not have stopped of her own accord. She found the sexual acts with the ASSHOLE to be far more exciting than with her husband and said that to his face. The majority of this story was well written and I enjoyed it. However, the wife never had to deal with her shameful, adulterous affair - she got a free pass. At least for 8 years, then she got the comeuppance that should have happened the first time. Although, it is still a RAAC, I'll let it slide, but only because she eventually got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The wages of weakness are being a perpetual cuck. 6 weeks? The idiotic "for the children" rope (along with the old "medical emergency" trope) is just how authors make an easy turn ni their stories toward a RAAC. She need to be divorced....for the children, so that they could see that being a cheating slut has consequences. As it is, this is a RAAC tale that has a cookie cutter quality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous