All Comments on 'Visitor from the Mothership Ch. 01'

by WriteFriend3

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604about 10 years ago
Thank you

I enjoyed reading your 1st chapter and will be looking out for the rest. Thank you for sharing.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
Really

Enjoyed the story. I will be waiting to read more of what will happen with everyone. Will he be there new stud and impregnate his and Caitlins Mother as well as Caitlin or will they expand his Mating to include many others. to try and and get Breeders.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sweet sand sentimental, but erotic, as well.

Thanks so much for sharing your gift. Please continue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

There is some great potential for a series here, but if you plan on continuing it, you NEED to get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sorry to weird for me.

If I found someone I dident know in my place alien or not I would call the cops, not obey their every command.

praitorianlord11praitorianlord11almost 10 years ago
epic

have read all of the stories 4 times, cant wait for the next chapter!!!

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 8 years ago
Delightful

This story is sweet, beautiful, and completely fucked up in equal measure. Bravo! <3

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
How strange

I'm not sure what is going on, but the sex is good enough to get a rise out of this oldpantythief. Guess I'll have to read the rest of the chapters to find out if all is as good as it seems or are they pulling something sneaky or sinister on the earthlings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous