All Comments on 'Visitor from the Mothership Ch. 04'

by WriteFriend3

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kindzazakindzazaabout 10 years ago
Thank you

stunningly!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love it.

This story is quickly becoming my absolute favorite. Keep up the awesome work. =)

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
Great!!

Another great chapter. but i get the feeling Eric is in for a surprise and maybe not a truely good surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
8 is too much

great story but finding the time for the whole thing was hard. Half this long over two days would have been nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Enough with all the muscle crap, they were fine when they were a minor part and added a bit of a mix up, but now it's just becoming kind of gross.

He claims to love his Mother Edora, but he didn't make love to her or give her any eggs at all this chapter and I'm not sure he did last chapter either.

Tama/guardians have basically totally taken over for the last few chapters and the Mothers and Edora are now bit parts and this chapter was a lot poorer because of it.

I nearly stopped reading several times because you've changed the story from a aliens/breeding/love story into this muscle bound dominant crap with him uselessly coming into his pants or guardians half the time.

barepussloverbarepussloverabout 10 years ago
Missing The Storyline

Hoping there is more chapters to follow for this great storyline, soon!! :-)

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
The cock that saves the universe?

It kind of get old with all the mind games and wrestling with the bull dikes, sorry, the guards. This chapter isn't nearly as good as the others. Hope we get to see what happens to the eggs after they hatch and get back to the original premise of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous