Vocation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Norma grabbed her bloody arm and pulled it down. "I don't care; one more time. Make me cum again, Lily." She started rubbing her clit.

Lily had never even imagined such a depraved thing. That she would have the opportunity to do something like this to another human being was unbelievable. It was unbelievably arousing, too. She smiled nastily; she wouldn't have to worry about the slut stealing away Adam after this!

The blonde formed a fist and plunged it into Norma's cunt, feeling her ring catch and tear on something, but ignoring it. She stroked her arm lustily back and forth, jerking the redhead's body roughly with each thrust.

Norma shrieked and panted, but her fingers were a blur as she worked her bud.

Lily forced her hand deeper with each stroke. She uncurled her fingers, letting her nails tear brutally at the redhead's womb as they scraped back and forth within her. One finger caught on some obstruction, and she gave a tremendous jerk, tearing loose something inside.

The redhead gave a warbling scream and fell limp. Maybe she'd orgasmed, and maybe she hadn't.

The blood was flowing more quickly now, but Lily was in a frenzy of lust and didn't stop. She withdrew a handful of something unidentifiable and cast it aside, thrusting her hand back inside to claw deeper and deeper. Her eyes were wide open but blank and her expression, unrecognizably feral. Lily's arm was bloody all the way to her shoulder.

She kept tearing at Norma's innards. Finally the body beneath her gave a final faint shudder and evacuated its bowels, adding to the smell of death in the room. Lily slowly withdrew her arm for the last time and stared at the pale corpse. Slut.

It wasn't enough. She tasted the cooling blood on her arm, leaving a smear across one cheek. Lily felt filled with energy, with a nearly uncontrollable need to fuck and orgasm and express her life in the face of death. She touched her clit, wondering if masturbation would be enough.

"Ah, Lilith. I had wondered if you might come calling."

She turned slowly to look at Sam, who stood in the doorway. He was clad in his jeans and a long-sleeved knit shirt, and his expression was unreadable. Suddenly he was all she could smell.

Nobody called her "Lilith;" it sounded like her parents scolding her. "She had it coming," Lily said, sounding defensive. She tried to wipe off her arm, but only succeeded in bloodying more of her body.

"If you choose to think so," Sam sighed, crossing the room. He considered checking for a pulse, but the carnage on the bed made it plainly unnecessary. "You may even be right."

Lily eyed the bulge in his jeans; it shifted, grew. Surely that would satisfy her. "She wanted to be fucked," she added by way of explanation. So do I, she silently appended. Apparently heedless of her plea, Sam walked away. "Are you going to call the police?"

"That would be unnecessary," he replied, returning with a package. He ripped it open and proceeded to unfold a plastic tarp on the floor beside the bed.

As if she were a feather, Sam effortlessly lifted Lily off the bed and set her on the floor. She realized it was the first time they'd touched since meeting; her skin felt hot where he'd held her, and she was half-convinced he'd left burn marks.

Just as calmly, he transferred the wreckage of what had once been a beautiful woman from the bed to the tarp. "And are you satisfied, Lilith?" Sam asked, looking carefully at her.

Lily opened her mouth to say "yes" but paused. "No," she said instead.

Sam's eyebrows rose. "No? You degraded and defiled this woman -- used her unto death -- and you remain unsatisfied?" His eyes seemed to bore into her soul, as they had before. "What more could you want?"

"You," said Lily, licking her lips. "I want to fuck you."

Faster than thought, Sam lifted her and hurled her back onto the bed. Lily landed on her back, the breath knocked from her body, on the spot where Norma had died.

"You lie on my bed, covered in the blood of the woman of my house, and ask me to fuck you?" Sam asked.

"Yes," Lily answered a second time. "She wasn't your wife, anyway," she confidently asserted.

Sam unfastened his jeans, and Lily's heart leapt into her throat. It seemed physically impossible, but he released a massively thick erection at least a foot in length. Sam pushed the jeans the rest of the way down, revealing a second organ of equal length and girth, just below the first! Precum leaked from the tips of both of them.

He casually tore his shirt from his body and stood at the foot of the bed, looking down at Lily. The lighting gave the appearance of shadowy wings extending behind his naked body. "You lie on my bed, unfaithful to your wedded husband, and ask me, Samael, to fuck you?"

A single one of his cocks would split her in two. Both of them would probably kill her. It would be intensely painful -- and intensely pleasureful. "Yes," Lily answered a third time, spreading her legs and offering her body to him.

Sam grinned lustfully at her. "So be it!" He fell on her, and it was like the earth shook on its foundations.

Lily screamed, her throat raw almost instantly, as he violated her fore and aft simultaneously. He bottomed out inside her only two-thirds of the way in, and lifted her from the bed like a rag doll.

She had time to focus on his smiling face, and the hands circling her waist pulled her brutally down. Something tore inside her as she slid the rest of the way to grind her aching body against his wiry pubes. Each of them cut her bare skin like razor wire.

"Cumslut!" he yelled, and she felt his burning semen shooting into her, scalding her insides. His arousal, however, appeared unabated.

Sam bounced Lily up and down on his colossal spears, producing friction against parts of her body she hadn't known even existed. She could feel semen and probably blood running out of her, but she didn't care.

Lily began shaking in the throes of an orgasm, one that didn't end, but grew in a steadily increasing crescendo. When she opened her mouth to scream again, Sam kissed her, seeming to suck all the air from her lungs even as his tongue penetrated so far she thought she might gag.

Her hands scratched in futility, trying to win her a brief respite from the juggernaut. She drew blood, but earned only a harsh laugh.

Sam released her momentarily, but only to clap his hands together on her sides with unspeakable force. The impact felt like it broke several ribs and sloshed all of her internal organs back and forth. Apparently it felt good to him, because she felt him firing twin loads of molten semen into her abused body.

Still his assault continued. An implacable hand rose from her waist to encircle her sore left tit, and then began to squeeze.

Lily watched, bouncing atop his relentless cocks, as her breast extended outward like a water balloon. Her scream was only a raspy exhalation as she waited for the skin to tear free, but it didn't. Sam lifted her momentarily until it was level with his face, and removed the engorged nipple, together with the surrounding areola, in one swift, brutal bite.

Her confused nervous system didn't know what to do and Lily orgasmed again, her arms flapping and eyes rolling up in her head.

Sam just laughed, and then spit the nipple into her mouth. He kissed her again, sealing her mouth and blocking her air, until she had no choice but to swallow it.

Seemingly satisfied, Sam threw Lily to the bed, disengaging her from his erections. Her openings were too badly damaged to react, and the room air flowing into the blonde felt shockingly cold; perhaps it was just shock from the loss of blood she could feel running out of her.

Sam's cocks looked like fixtures in a poorly-maintained fountain. Coated in a slick mixture of blood, shit, and semen, they produced thin streams of sticky white that arched onto Lily's broken body.

He wasn't finished with her, after all. Looming over her, Sam fisted his cocks with one hand, pressing the heads together, and pried open Lily's mouth with the other.

She tried to bite him, but he just laughed. The heads alone were so large her jaw had no leverage, and it dislocated almost immediately, anyway. Blood filled her mouth as her lips split on her teeth and then tore open. Sam fed more of himself down her throat, making her gag helplessly and squeezing her windpipe closed.

Lily felt fingers teasing her clitoris, rousing her body once again. The cocks violating her pulsed, streaming more of his inexhaustible supply of semen into her stomach. She bucked in a final weak orgasm, her body tricked into squandering its last energy on pleasure rather than survival.

Her eyes already sightless, Lily's last thought was that perhaps there wasn't much difference between death and unconsciousness.

Lily sucked in a huge breath, convinced she'd experienced a hell of a nightmare. A perversely arousing nightmare, to be sure, but still a bad dream. The smell of blood and sex still filled her nostrils.

Shocked, Lily sat up, feeling her jaw. It worked normally; her breast was intact. Then she noticed the brand was faded almost to the point of invisibility. The snake in the terrarium stared at her impassively.

She lurched to her feet and looked around. The tarp and Norma's body were gone, as was the clothing -- including her nightgown. Lily turned and looked at the bed. The sheets were marred only by the faint depression made by her body. Her skin, even her arm, was clean and unblemished.

Feeling disoriented, Lily walked across the hall into the bathroom. It was small and utilitarian, but she had eyes only for the mirror. She reached up and touched her hair in wonder, but it looked the same as in the mirror. The dirty blonde tresses she remembered were a deep rich auburn. It looked almost as if her hair had absorbed every single drop of blood on the bed, staining it from root to tip.

It was too much for her to take in. She needed to see Adam, to hear him tell her it was all right. Norma's bikini was hung over the shower bar; Lily appropriated it for herself and quickly tied it in place. It did look good on her -- even if it made her look like a slut.

She hurried back to their cottage, hoping not to run into Sam, and didn't. Lily started to wonder how long she'd been gone; she hadn't meant to let the candle in Adam's ass burn all the way down.

"Lily? Is that you? Get this damn candle!" Adam's shrill, panicked voice greeted her as soon as she opened the front door.

Lily raced through the front room and blew out the candle. Luckily, she judged, it had burned down enough for him to feel the heat, but not quite close enough to burn. She bent to untie his ankle, and discovered Adam's struggles had pulled the knots so tight she couldn't break them; she'd have to cut the ties with a knife.

"Jesus, that was close!" Adam exclaimed. "You're a lifesaver, Norma; I don't know what got into Lily. Have you seen her tonight?"

She realized, with some degree of amusement, that he'd mistaken her for that slut. "No. I need a knife to cut you free," Lily said, trying to sound like Norma and keeping her face turned away from him.

"I tell you, you're a sight for sore eyes," Adam told her when she returned from the kitchen.

Lily noted sourly that his flagging erection had returned to full strength. It was a puny thing, really, and the thought he meant it for that slut started a burning in her stomach. "Do you want me to fuck you, Adam?" she asked.

He laughed, a bit unsteadily. "That's rich! You know, Lily's insanely jealous of you. I think she's convinced we're cheating on her." Adam was silent for a moment, collecting his thoughts. "Thanks for saving my ass -- literally! -- but if she caught you in here, I think she'd kill us both."

Her lip curled. He was acting through fear, not loyalty -- just as she'd always known. "What if I guaranteed she won't walk through that door while I'm still here?"

"Seriously?" His traitorous manhood stiffened further, spilling a drop of liquid from its tip.

Lily wordlessly pulled the ties on her top, letting the tiny triangles of fabric fall away from her body. She could see his eyes greedily drinking in the sight of her perfect breasts and the stiff nipples signaling her arousal.

"Hell, yes!" Adam strained uselessly at his restraints. "You know you're fucking hot, Norma! Just get me out of here and I'll give you a pounding you won't forget!"

She shut her wounded heart to him and concentrated on vengeance. Two more teasingly slow tugs bared her sex to Adam; her lips were flowered open and dripping; her clit, ripe and heavy with arousal. "I think you have enough limbs free for the job."

Lily climbed slowly onto the bed, setting the knife aside, and positioned herself above him. Adam was breathing heavily, his cock twitching, as if he hadn't seen a woman in years. She squatted, taking him deep inside herself; he penetrated her liquid velvet folds effortlessly.

He was nothing compared to Sam's magnificence, barely worthy of notice. Lily felt him contract and suddenly ejaculate inside her; the frisson of excitement she felt owed itself entirely to her obvious effect on him and none to the physical stimulation.

"Holy shit," panted Adam, "you are something else! I haven't cum that fast since high school!"

With her, he meant, Lily thought, her mood darkening still further. She flexed internally, teasing him back to readiness, and leaned forward to kiss him.

Lily looked Adam in the face, searching for a sign of recognition. She could see herself, unwillingly, still forgiving him. But his eyes were closed as he concentrated on the feel of her cunt, tits, and lips against his body.

"Oh fuck, I can't believe I'm ready to go again. You are the sexiest piece of cheesecake I've had in my life!"

He was a man, somebody who treated all women as interchangeable fuck dolls. Well, two could play at that game! She wriggled slightly higher, and let him take her breast in his mouth.

Adam suckled for a minute, nibbling on her nipple, and then released it so he could wet her flesh with long strokes of his tongue. The faint irregularity of her otherwise-perfect skin caught his attention, and then it took him a long minute to recognize what he was looking at.

"Lily?" he asked, his voice tentative and full of disbelief. It didn't look nearly new enough, but the irregular shape of the "a" on her skin was distinctive.

Her smile, had she known it, was like Sam's -- simultaneously intoxicating and terrifying. "Call me Lilith," she said, her voice dangerous. "There's no longer any Lily for you." She climbed off of the bed and reclaimed her knife.

"Lily! Lilith!" He sounded panicked. "I was just kidding! Put down the knife, okay?"

She moved closer, and then pulled the stub of the candle from his anus. The opening was small, far too narrow to accommodate her.

"What are you doing?"

"You said you wanted me to fuck you; remember?" Lilith smiled crookedly as Adam's cock suddenly contracted and squirted a jet of spunk onto his chest. Even now, he couldn't resist the pull of her physical attraction.

A quick pair of cuts with the knife severed Adam's testicles, emasculating him and providing better access to his crotch. The blood was a pittance, but he screamed like a girl as she cut his anal sphincter in several places and then watched it gape open.

Adam tried to pull away from her, but he was still bound firmly in place. Lilith calmly switched the knife to her off hand and then forced her fist and arm into his rectum.

It was constricted, difficult to navigate; again, her nails and ring served well, allowing her to pierce his colon. She proceeded to pump freely in and out, ignoring the sounds coming from the head of the bed.

Prodded by the unusual pressure against his prostate, Adam's cock pumped in a final, useless orgasm; its load of sperm lay discarded and dying on the floor. Lilith saw it and climaxed, aroused again at her mastery over his lust.

Withdrawing her gore-covered arm, Lilith crawled back atop Adam. His cock, shrinking as he bled out beneath her, wilted pitifully beneath her dripping sex.

The dark spot from Lily's urine surrounded Adam's head like a dark halo, and his mouth was wide open in a silent scream. There was still a glimmer of intelligence in his eyes; reflected in them, Lilith could see shadowy wings outstretched above them. It was the one piece of the wallpaper pattern she hadn't been able to recognize until now.

Quickly, before it was too late, Lilith stabbed down. Not into the ribcage, which would have been too much for the knife, but just below it. She dug greedily within, tearing and shredding obstacles, until at last she held Adam's still-warm heart in her hand.

"You broke my heart, too," Lilith told his corpse, and then squeezed until her fingertips penetrated the abused organ, depositing more blood on the body.

Her quest for vengeance was satisfied, but it had only inflamed Lilith's desire for sex -- real sex.

"I hope you plan to sleep tonight," Samael told her, already unfolding the tarp.

"Not just yet," she husked, creaming herself already at the thought of him. With the knife, her chances against him were considerably increased.

Lilith still lost, but mostly because the sight and feel of his decapitated upper cock orgasming blood into her was so mind-blowing that she dropped the knife during her climax.

Samael had just finished fertilizing the latest addition to the vegetable garden behind the cottage when they heard the cars pull in out front.

"Welcome to Spring Break," he told Lilith, with resigned good cheer.

She laughed and checked to be sure the tarps over the wood pile were securely fastened. Together they walked out to the road to greet the new visitors.

A gaggle of college kids, four each of boys and girls, clustered around the cars, gawking at the scenery. Two of the boys were elbowing each other and laughing.

"Hi, folks," Samael greeted them. "I'm guessing you must be the Johnson party?" Muted snickers led Lilith to believe nobody in the group was named "Johnson." "Well, I'm Sam and this is Lil. Come on up, and we'll get your keys."

The newcomers stared at them. Samael, as usual, was wearing only his jeans. Lilith, in a denim miniskirt and white tank (over scarlet bikini top) wasn't dressed that much differently from the girls, but she was beginning to get a feel for how things worked.

She greeted each of them with a sultry smile and polite handshake, the duration of which she gauged by the individual's reaction. All of the men left with raging erections; two of the girls lingered, one of them struggling to conceal nipples that were popping through her top. Lilith didn't think Samael was responsible for that one.

They sat on the porch glider and drank lemonade, while watching the visitors sort out their luggage and lodging arrangements. At length, Lilith remarked, "I think Angelica is gunning for you."

"Really? I would have picked Keith as the troublemaker."

"Him." She shrugged dismissively. "He looks ready to cover anything that breathes, regardless of what he finds between their legs. I don't think he can look past the length of his cock."

"Point taken. But he's also a serial rapist." Samael scanned across the road and found the subdued brunette standing on the porch of one of the cottages, hugging herself and looking back at them. "I wouldn't have figured Angelica to be a problem."

"She's a slut," Lilith asserted. "A slut and a tease." She blew a kiss to the girl, who turned abruptly and disappeared inside. "But a rapist? How do you know?" Her look turned fierce.

"It's my business to know," he said shortly. "Really, Lilith; we're a little off the beaten path, here. Do you think people visit by chance?"