Vocation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned introspective. "I guess I never thought about how Adam picked it. Was he a rapist, too?" It still hurt, a little, to think about him.

Samael sighed. "Adam was unlucky; you were meant to be with me." The knowing look he aimed at her made her instantly wet and restless.

There was a moment of silence while Lilith returned his gaze, equally intense. "Well, we'll see about Angelica. But I don't think Keith will be raping any other women."

"I did manage to take care of business before you came along, you know." Samael chuckled.

"But it's much more enjoyable now; admit it." She smiled back at him. "Can we go down to the beach yet?"

He laughed out loud. "Be patient! They're still sorting things out. I think twenty minutes will be about right for this lot." He rubbed his crotch once, betraying an impatience that matched hers. "Besides, I need to go change into my suit."

Samael disappeared inside. Lilith slipped off her tank and miniskirt, revealing a matching bikini bottom. The tight fabric felt fantastic moving against her skin, and didn't show moisture. She rubbed her slit through the bottom, hoping one of the newcomers was spying on her; she was almost positive Angelica was.

One of the men was headed across the road. She had to give Samael his due; it was Keith.

"Hey, Lil, can you show me how to get to the beach? Smokin' bod, by the way."

It was too easy. "Sure, I'll show you." He picked up on the double entendre right away. She could have pointed, but where was excitement in that? Samael would guess where she'd gone.

Lilith could see him looking at her as they started down the road. He was thinking of pulling off her clothing and then forcing himself on her; she knew it. The thought made her hot. "So, Keith, do you have a girlfriend?"

He shook his head, grinning. "Do you?" She wore a ring, but the stone was blood red -- a ruby or something -- and not the traditional diamond.

Lilith thought he was a fool to dismiss Samael; so much the better. She aimed at sultry glance at the man beside her, and let it fall to his visibly straining erection. "How about some... sunblock?"

She'd learned her wings, although invisible to humans, kept out the UV just fine. But there were so many other things one could do with lotion...