Voices in the Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum any second Jill; please don't stop."

We both sensed that I was nearing my orgasm and we picked up our tempo and fucked like animals. This was the first cock I had in my pussy since before the surgery and my subsequent coma. And it felt so very good.

I screamed out: "Oh God, Yesssssssss!!!!" My body shook and trembled in delight as the effects from the huge orgasm raced through my body.

I felt wonderfully alive and I wanted to return the favor. We kissed and then I asked: "Jill would you like me to wear the strap-on now and do your sweet pussy?"

"I want you to put it on Chris but you know I like the feeling of having it up the ass. Would you fuck my tight little butt hole for me baby?"

I was somewhat surprised that she wanted that big cock in her ass. She loved it when either Liz or I would finger her rear hatch but this was much bigger than a finger. "Are you sure Jill? This thing is really big. It stretched my pussy a lot while I was riding it."

"I've had a cock that big up my ass before and it felt wonderful. We just have to take it slow and use lots of lube. But once I get use to it being in me I will really feel good."

I got the harness off of Jill's sexy body and put it on mine. When I had worn it with Liz I was very tentative at first, but I felt more confident about what to do this time. Jill retrieved a tube of KY jelly from my dresser drawer and we were ready for action.

Jill got onto her hands and knees and showed off her sexy butt. But before I fucked her I just had to lick her hairless pussy. I loved how smooth her skin was. She didn't have any of those nasty little red bumps that I would get after I shaved my private parts. Her laser treatments had left her skin silky smooth. I licked up and down her wet slit.

"Your aroma gets me so excited Jill and you taste so good."

"That feels good baby. Lick it some more before you fuck me. Get me close to cumming and then I want it up my ass."

I touched her swollen clit with my fingertips as my tongue explored the depths of her inner folds. She was enjoying it and she started telling me about the last time she had her ass fucked.

"It was really great working for Doctor Lyons. He knew how to have a good time after work. He and Doctor White double teamed me one night in the office. That was wild."

I stopped licking just long enough to ask a question: "Did you do then both at the same time Jill?"

My licking and touching was getting her so wet and excited. I shifted my mouth from her pussy to her tight butt hole. I traced the outer ring of her opening with my tongue. She moaned and then answered: "Yeah, they did me at the same time. Stew laid on the floor in his private office. It had nice soft carpeting in there. Then I mounted him like you were mounting me a few minutes ago."

I was enjoying the story and I liked feeling her body react to my tongue. But once again I stopped licking and spoke: "Did he stretch your pussy Jill?"

"Don't stop licking Chris. It feels so good when you stick your tongue in my ass. I will tell you everything if you will just keep making me feel this good baby."

I did as Jill requested and she began to tell me the rest of her story. Her body was reacting to my touch and she spoke softly with frequent pauses between her broken sentences as I felt her tremble. It was so sexy hearing the way she recounted what had taken place: "I mounted Stew's big fat cock.... And yes, he stretched my pussy...... Then Bobby got behind me..... He had some lube and got my ass really slick...... He worked the lube deep into my hole and then he stuck his cock in me. I had them both in me at the same time....Oh god that feels so good Chris.....The guys had me in an awkward position, but it gave me a really full feeling. I felt like I was stuffed with those two big cocks buried deep in my body..... Bobby started pounding my ass with his cock and he and I both climaxed quickly..... Poor Stew had to wait until Bobby pulled out and I came down from my first orgasm before I could ride him fast enough to make him cum.

I was confused. "Jill, who is Bobby?"

"Bobby is Doctor White. His real name is Robert but his friends call him Bobby."

I had to stop my licking for a minute. "But Michelle called him Rob. Didn't he go by Rob?"

"Chris, I think Michelle was the only person who regularly called him that. It was her pet nickname for him; I'm not sure why she decided to call him Rob. I didn't know him as well as Michelle did. I had sex with him and Stew maybe seven or eight times altogether. But I always called him Bobby while we were fucking."

I briefly stuck my tongue back in her tight rear hole while I reached for the KY jelly. I wanted to get Jill really lubricated because I didn't want to hurt her. I gave her ass a little kiss and asked her if she was ready for the lube. She responded that she was ready. The jelly was cool and I squeezed out a generous glob right on her hole. Jill told me to rub it all over and use my finger to get some inside. Then I lubed the dildo and got into position directly behind her.

Jill started begging me to fuck her ass when she felt me rub the large phallus against her sensitive orifice. I pushed it forward using power from my thighs and hips. I pushed slowly but firmly until the cockhead disappeared into her anal cavity. Jill moaned loudly and said: "Give me a minute to adjust to it Chris; it feels so big inside me."

My hands were just resting on her hips so I used my right hand to give her butt cheek a tender massage. I could sense that her body was starting to adjust to the pressure which was created by the dildo. She started to rock back into me causing the cock to inch its way deeper in her canal. I allowed her to increase her pace before I started to push again. I could see that I was going deeper and deeper into her body with each time I pushed.

It appeared that I had most of the seven inches buried in Jill's ass when she said: "Oh baby, now I want you to really fuck me. I want you to pump it in and out. Don't go to fast. I like it kind of slow when it's in my ass Chris."

I did as she said and slowly pumped the big dildo in and out of her well lubricated hole. I could see how much she was enjoying the special attention that her ass was receiving. Jill's moans were becoming very loud and I could feel her body preparing to orgasm. Her legs were quivering from the sexual energy and excitement that permeated her body.

"I'm going to cum Chris. I'm going to cum so don't stop."

I didn't say a word. I knew she was on the brink of a major orgasm. She loved anal sex and was getting just what her body craved. I picked up my pace just a bit and that pushed her into a full body orgasm. This was no small clitty orgasm, it was the type where you nearly black out from its intensity. She screamed out in pleasure as her orgasm peaked.

We relaxed on the bed in the afterglow of great sex. I felt a bit guilty about not waiting for Liz to return but I was sure she would understand when I told her about it. But I wanted her to hear it from me. I looked at Jill and said: "Please don't tell Liz we did this until I get a chance to tell her first. I don't want her to think I was hiding what we did from her. Is that okay?"

Jill gave me a little kiss and said: "I will do anything you want Chris as long as you promise me that you will do that again for me." Then she chuckled and headed for the shower. I followed her and we enjoyed the hot water together.

I knew I needed to be the one to tell Liz what I did with Jill. I hoped that she wouldn't be upset about what happened. And there was one other thing I needed to ask her about. I kept thinking about the nickname Jill used when she referred to Dr. White. She called him Bobby and I remembered that Liz called her half-brother Bobby. They were both doctors and Liz's brother would have been around the same age as Dr. White. Could it be they are the same person? That would be just to weird. And besides, Liz had seen Dr. White's picture on TV many times and she never said that was her big brother. Certainly she would have told me something as important as that.

*

Chapter 20

Jill dressed and then relaxed in the living room. Our love making had been unplanned but it was very pleasurable. She had the natural ability to look sexy without any effort. Jill was seated on the sofa and she was wearing her short denim skirt. I simply found her to be irresistible when she looked up and smiled at me. I wished that she could move in with us and be a full time part of our lives. I knew in a few months I would have millions of dollars and I could afford to buy a nice house. I thought to myself that it would really be nice if Liz also wanted Jill to stay with us.

We talked and watched some TV, but my mind was elsewhere. I couldn't stop thinking about what Michelle and Liz were doing. I wondered to myself if Nancy was already dead. It was very hard for me not to tell Jill what was going on but I knew I had to keep it a secret. I was also feeling a little guilty for having sex with Jill just days after becoming engaged to Liz. My emotional state was still pretty fragile, but I was happy to be with Jill that afternoon and very happy that Liz and I had managed to get past our first serious fight.

I had noticed that I was most prone to having a hallucination or flashback when I was tired or very emotional. At that moment I wasn't tired, but my emotions were highly charged. Suddenly, I found myself walking the halls of Irvine Care Center. I knew this wasn't real because I was dressed in a nurses uniform just like Liz use to wear. This was a hallucination but I couldn't escape back to reality so I continued to walk down the long corridor that stretched out before me. I felt very odd and I couldn't figure out why I was dressed like a nurse.

Then I saw Liz waving to me and imploring me to hurry up. She was also dressed in her nurse's uniform, and as I neared her I could see her name tag. It read: "Elizabeth Tueur" instead of "Elizabeth West". This hallucination was becoming stranger and stranger.

Liz looked rather exasperated with me and said: "Christine, you were supposed to take care of Mrs. Heller in 427 by now. You know we need her bed for a new patient who will be arriving here any minute."

I was totally confused and said: "Do you want me to move her Liz?"

"Christine, I'm in charge here and you need to call me Ms. Tueur. I don't want to tell you that again. Now go in there and take care of what needs to be done with Mrs. Heller."

I walked into 427 and saw, in the dimly lit room, a very elderly woman connected to a respirator. She looked very frail and I immediately felt sorry for her. I looked at her chart but there were no instructions on it and then I looked at the monitors but they didn't really mean anything to me because I had no medical training. Finally I sat in the chair next to Mrs. Heller and waited for Liz.

I sat there in total silence focusing first on the door and then on Mrs. Heller. I repeated the process for at least ten minutes while wondering what I was supposed to do. My anticipation heightened as the door slowly opened. Liz stood in the doorway but I couldn't make out the expression on her face as the room was rather dark and the hallway behind her was brightly lit. I had always known her as my guardian angel and her silhouette made her look as radiant as I had always known her to be. But as she moved forward I could see that her face was drawn tight and her eyes appeared to be full of anger and hate. This couldn't be the person I loved.

"What are you doing sitting there Christine?"

"I didn't know what to do Ms. Tueur."

"Don't lie to me or I will be forced to punish you. Now come over here and disconnect the respirator. We need to get this room ready for our new patient."

"But I don't know how to do that Ms. Tueur. I'm not lying to you about this. Please believe me."

"Christine, I have shown you this procedure before. Now watch me and pay attention this time as I do it again. First, you turn the recording device to manual like this. Then, you touch the replay button on the screen. After that, you touch the time lapse button like this. Notice how the display is requesting the length of time desired. You must enter the number five on the keypad and then touch where it says minutes, and finally press enter. The monitor will then start to redisplay the last five minutes of the patient's activity. Nothing new will be recorded while this replay function is taking place. Now come over here Christine and push the stop button."

I did as this evil figment of my imagination told me to do. I pressed the button and saw that the respirator stopped. I yelled out: "Oh Ms. Tueur, I pressed the wrong button, Mrs. Heller isn't breathing anymore."

"How long will it take Christine? How long do you think it will take her to die? I think she will pass on in less than two minutes and then her suffering will be over."

"But I don't want her to die."

"Of course you want her to die; there is an important new patient on a gurney in the hallway. We need to make room for her. If you are going to act this way then go out and check on our newest patient."

I was more than glad to leave the room. Upon reentering the hall I saw what looked like a person covered by a white cotton sheet lying on a gurney. The body was completely concealed from head to toe, but from the outline of the figure it appeared that the body was female and it also appeared that she was experiencing respiratory distress. I knew she needed to have the sheet removed from her face. I was very scared but I had to pull it back so she could breathe some fresh air. I grasped the sheet and slowly pulled it back from her face and body. The sight before me was more than my system could take. I was momentarily paralyzed when I saw my own comatose body stretched out before me.

My body was completely naked and my large breasts were scarred and covered with patches of dried dark red blood. I reached toward the body which had been mine two years ago. My face looked so pale and so troubled. I wondered if my body was suffering from the effects of the coma. I touched the cheek on my former body and I could sense and actually feel the intense inner pain that was trapped inside. This was the worst nightmare I had ever experienced. I was desperate to wake up and extricate myself from this horror. In my hallucination I screamed out for help.

"What's the matter Chris, you were screaming?"

To my relief I realized the voice was not coming from Ms. Tueur but instead it was Jill who was seated beside me. She was asking me why I screamed. I had been badly shaken by the vivid hallucination and I asked her: "Please just hold me Jill. I had a really awful nightmare. Please don't ask me about it. I need to get it out of my sick brain."

Jill held me and rested my head on her soft and ample bosom. "It's okay Chris, you're with me in your house and it's daylight outside. No more nightmares are going to happen while I'm here."

The afternoon passed slowly and I realized that my hallucination was a result of what I had learned about Liz. I also remembered from college that "tueur" was a French word. The English translation of tueur was: "killer".

Liz was a very complex woman who had taken the most extreme actions in an effort to protect me from harm. I loved her but was also somehow frightened by her at the same time. I couldn't understand how it was possible for someone to be so loving and yet so cold and heartless. I suddenly realized that I needed to help her. Liz had saved me from a rendezvous with insanity and I needed to help her resolve her inner conflicts.

It was my love for Liz that made me ignore the warning that my subconscious was sending. Logically, I should have refused to go along with what was happening to Nancy. I couldn't pretend to be an innocent victim if I knew in advance that the plan was to kill her. The parallels to my recent nightmare were inescapable. Liz showed me how to push the buttons on the respirator and then in the dream I acted surprised when the old lady stopped breathing. It should have been obvious what was happening in that hallucination, but I refused to take responsibility for my actions.

The easiest path for me would have been to run away with Jill, who I knew was innocent, and hide from Michelle and Liz. But love is never easy and I did indeed love Liz. I loved her in a manner that you can't just walk away when trouble arises. I knew that I needed to separate her from Michelle's cold and calculating influence and have her experience my unconditional love.

Jill had been taking good care of me while I sorted through my thoughts. She was becoming more and more important to me with every passing day. I didn't want my sexy brunette girlfriend to leave me but I needed to talk to Liz alone when she returned. So I explained to Jill that I wanted to tell Liz about what we had done in bed earlier. I told Jill that I was going to ask my fiancée to forgive me and that in the future I would make sure that all three of us were together when we had sex.

Jill kissed me on the cheek and said: "I know Liz won't be mad about what we did. She trusts in your love and she would do anything for you."

I couldn't tell Jill that it was the "she would do anything for you" part that worried me so much. I needed to get Liz the type of help that could put to rest the demons that her mother's suicide stirred inside of her. I kissed Jill on the lips and said: "Thanks for being such a wonderful person. I really needed your company today, and the sex was really great. By the way Jill, I just love that Valentine's Day gift now."

Jill was still worried about my state of mind. She had never seen me trip out before. So she looked back at me again and said: "If you need me, just call. I will be home tonight."

I watched her walk toward her car and I once again thought. What if Nancy hadn't been there at Dave and Buster's that first night. Jill was truly a sweetheart and I realized that my affection for her was growing. But the reality was that Liz needed me, and I was going to be strong for her now.

*

Chapter 21

The hours rolled by and I became increasingly worried that some harm might have befallen my fiancée. It was becoming dark and I had not heard a single word from Liz all day. I prayed to God that she was safe and that she would return soon.

Finally at 10:30 PM Liz returned. I ran to her and hugged and kissed her. "I was so worried darling. I feared that you had been hurt or even killed. Are you all right?"

Liz looked up at me with tears in her eyes and spoke in a shaky voice: "Oh Chris, This has been such an awful day. Nancy is dead."

I held her tight against my body as she cried. I could tell that she was truly devastated by what had happened and that she desperately needed to be comforted. This was the emotional Elizabeth West whom I loved so dearly. She was vulnerable and the events of today had hurt her.

"Darling, please come sit down on the sofa. Were you hurt in any way?"

Liz and I sat together on the sofa and she was so upset that she had a hard time speaking, but she was able to finally answer: "I'm not injured Chris, but I don't know how I can go on with my life after what I did today."

"Don't talk like that darling. We will get through this together. I have had all day to think about this mess that we are mired in, and I realized I'm just as responsible as either you or Michelle for what happened to Nancy. So we are going to work as a loving couple to get our lives straightened out. As long as we love each other everything will turn out okay."

I hugged my beautiful girlfriend and kissed her on the top of her head. I continued to tell her how much I loved her and that we would get through this horrible episode and return to normal. Liz finally composed herself and said: "I did it for us lover. I hate myself for what I did, but it was the only way we could be together."

1...1112131415...20