Voices in the Darkness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had on my pajamas. I had been in bed when Jill arrived so I didn't have time to change. But anyway; somehow the conversation got around to how she had wanted to suck on my nipples that first day we met. I then reminded her that she had sucked them that day at the doctor's office and how good it had felt. I then told Jill that my nipples were once again hard just from thinking about that first meeting. Jill said she wanted proof, so I unbuttoned my pajama top. I know I shouldn't have done that Liz. It was my fault that I exposed my tits to her."

"What did she do when you flashed her, lover?"

"She got down on her knees in front of me while I was seated in my chair. I leaned over and she sucked one of my hard nipples into her mouth."

I carefully watched Liz for her reaction to hearing about the details of the sexual foreplay which Jill and I had performed earlier. I originally feared that she might get mad, but as I told her more about what had taken place she actually seemed to be reverting back to normal. I wasn't certain, but she might have even started to become aroused by hearing what we did. However, I thought that I needed to be careful and not become too graphic or I might risk her becoming angry, sad, or confused once again.

Liz patted the bed next to her and said: "Come sit closer to me. I forgive you lover; I understand what happened now. You didn't intend to let that happen. Jill has a certain charm and sexuality that is almost irresistible. I just wish you had waited. Maybe a good fuck with the two of you would have been the cure for me. I sure as hell need something to clear my mind of what I did today."

I hugged my fiancée and kissed her: "Oh thank you darling, you are so wonderful not to hate me for what I did. I love you and I promise I won't cheat on you again."

She kissed me and then asked: "Do you want to take that bath with me lover? Will you tell me how you two made love?"

"Oh yes, let's soak in the hot water and I will tell you what ever you want to know."

It turns out that Jill was right. She had said that Liz would understand why we made love without her and that she would still love me afterwards. I was very happy that everything turned out okay.

Our bathroom had a beautiful garden style tub which had provided me with many hours of comfort when I first checked out of Irvine Care Center and moved in with Liz. The hot water would always make my sore muscles feel so much better. It was very difficult to reestablish muscle tone after being in a vegetative state for 18 weeks. The most simple of tasks would tire me out and my muscles would ache for hours. But with physical therapy and lots of hot baths I recovered.

I filled the tub and told Liz I was ready for her. She had undressed in the bedroom and was wearing just her silk robe. Liz was an exceptionally beautiful woman. I took in all of her natural beauty as she slipped out of her robe and then into the steamy hot water. I quickly undressed and got in with her. Our tub was rounded at both ends with the faucet located along the middle edge. Liz reclined against the left side and I reclined against the right hand side. Liz had her legs bent at her knees and my legs straddled hers in a manner which allowed my feet and lower legs to stretch up to her thighs. The water felt wonderful on my body and knowing that Liz was no longer upset made me feel much better.

Liz was the first to speak: "This water feels so good lover, why don't you tell me now about what you and our sexy girlfriend did back in the bedroom today."

"Are you feeling better darling? I want you to relax now. Why don't you turn around and lean your back up against me. I want to feel your body next to mine while I tell you everything we did today."

Liz changed position so she was seated between my thighs and she leaned back against me. The top of her head rested beneath my chin and I used my hands to gently massage her shoulders. I spoke in a soft sexy tone of voice to my companion: "As soon as we got back to the bedroom I told Jill how we had used her Valentine's Day gift a few days ago and how I fucked you with it. She was really happy to know that we used it and liked it. She asked me how I liked it when it was inside me. I answered her question by saying that we hadn't done my pussy with it yet."

Liz said: "I'm so sorry lover; I should have asked you if you wanted me to wear it and make you feel good too."

"Darling, you did make me feel good. You always make me feel good when we make love. You are incredible in bed and always make me see stars when I orgasm."

"That's sweet Chris; now tell me what happened."

Before I resumed the story I continued to massage Liz's shoulders, but I also allowed one of my hands to start to work its way slowly down her front. I wanted my fiancée to think I was just expanding the area that I was massaging, but my goal was to caress her soft natural breasts. As my hand neared the top of her cleavage I proceeded with the story: "Jill offered to wear it if I wanted to know how it felt to be fucked by a really big cock that never went soft. So we took off our clothes and she strapped on the harness. I wanted to be on top so I had Jill lie on her back in the middle of the bed. She looked so sexy darling. You know how beautiful Jill is, and she was just radiating her sexuality as I positioned my shaved pussy over her. I was so turned on that my slit was soaked with my love juice. I slid that huge cock inside me Liz. I took the whole thing up inside my pussy darling."

"Did you like riding on her sexy body?"

"Oh god yes, it felt so good when Jill would push her hips up at the exact same time I was coming down on the dildo. She was fucking me so much better than Rick ever did. I even used one of my hands to pinch my nipples while I was riding her."

"Show me how you pinched your nipples lover. I want to feel your hands on my tits and my nipples also need to be pinched."

I had already intended to massage her breasts, but now Liz wanted more. She wanted her nipples pinched and pulled so I gave her what she wanted. Her two nubs were both semi-hard from her building sexual excitement and with my touch they became even further distended. I could hear my fiancée start to moan in pleasure as I manipulated her sensitive nipples between my thumbs and fingers. She liked them pinched on the tip ends and then pulled. I could see that my story and the massage were having a nice effect on her.

"Jill fucked me until I came darling. My whole body shook and trembled during my huge orgasm. I hadn't had a cock in a while and it did feel really good to have my pussy stretched that way again."

"I know how that felt lover; you gave me that same feeling when you fucked me with it. Did you fuck Jill's pussy too?"

"Not exactly; I did fuck her with the strap-on but it wasn't her pussy. Can you guess where I fucked her darling?"

"I know she likes lots of attention to be paid to her sweet little ass, but that dildo is too big for that tight hole. Don't tell me she took it up her ass; did she?"

"You know our Jill, she is the anal queen. I don't know how but she took that big hard cock up her ass darling."

As I told my beautiful lover how I fucked Jill, I allowed my right hand to slip between her upper thighs. My fingers found her labia and I started to rub her gently. Liz spread her legs apart by looping one leg over the tub's side in order to give me full access to her delicate folds. She moaned in pleasure as I used my right hand to spread her lips and play with her clit. My left hand never stopped pinching her nipples. The whole time she implored me to continue to tell her about how I fucked our sexy friend's rear hatch. I could feel her excitement grow as I told her all of the naughty details about what I did to Jill. Liz was starting to near orgasm and she begged me to play with her pussy: "Rub my clit faster Chris, I want you to make me cum. It feels so good right now."

I whispered in my fiancée's ear: "Do you want to wear the strap-on and fuck Jill's ass darling? Do you want to see her cum with that big hard cock buried up her ass?"

"I want to watch you do it lover. I want to watch you fuck her pussy and then fuck her ass. And I want you to fuck me too."

"Maybe I will have Jill fuck you darling while I get another strap-on and screw her ass from behind. Would you like that?"

"Oh god yes.................." At that moment I felt Liz's body go into full orgasm. I was so glad that she was able to forget the events of the day for at least a few minutes and have a moment of pure pleasure. I kissed her on the top of her head and said: "I love you so much darling, I don't want us to ever be as upset with each other as we have been during the last couple of days. I'm yours through thick and thin."

Liz was slowly recovering from her orgasm. She was still purring like a young kitten. She finally came down from her orgasmic high and spoke: "I love you too Chris, I also don't want us to ever fight and get mad at each other. But all couples have fights. It's how we resolve our differences that makes us strong. If we truly love each other we will always find some common ground and make-up afterwards. If we ever lose that love then we are in trouble. I love you Christine Velarde and I still want us to be married as soon as possible."

"I love you too Elizabeth West and I also want us to be married as soon as possible. Oh, I almost forgot, I asked Jill to be our maid of honor."

"That's wonderful Chris; did you think about inviting Jill to our honeymoon?"

"Do you want me to darling?"

"Yes, let's do it. That will make our honeymoon the best anyone has ever had."

We kissed and got ready for bed. I hoped that neither of us would have nightmares while we slept. It had been a very stressful day.

*

Chapter 23

Liz and I had intended to sleep late on Sunday, but our planned rest was rudely interrupted in the early morning hours. The phone rang just before 7:00 AM and I heard Michelle's high pitched Asian voice ranting and raving about something. I was still very sleepy and she suddenly started asking me all kinds of questions. I finally realized, as I regained my senses that she wanted to find out how much I knew about the murder. And just as my fiancée had suspected, she also wanted me to tell her when Liz had arrived home Saturday night. I told her that Liz came home around 7:30 PM. Finally, after Michelle had finished all of her questions, she told me that Nancy's dead body had been found.

Michelle insisted on talking with Liz; so I got my beautiful girlfriend to wake up and speak to our lethal accomplice. I could hear Liz saying that she hurried straight home last night and didn't call anyone. Michelle must have suspected that Liz was the person who called 911. Finally, Liz must have satisfied Michelle's concerns because she was able to hang up the phone.

I approached my fiancée and asked: "Darling, does she think you did it?"

"I'm not sure if she believed me or not. It doesn't really matter because she can't prove it anyway. Michelle is upset because she wanted to kill that dealer before Nancy's body was discovered."

"Is she still going to kill him?"

"Oh yes, now she is desperate to get rid of him."

"Do you think she will come after us too? We know everything that she has done and that makes us a prime target for her."

"Chris, she wants her share of the money. If you die she doesn't collect, so I'm sure you're safe lover."

It was a terrible way to start the day. I had completely misjudged Michelle when I first met her. I thought she was a sex crazy fun loving girl, but the truth seemed to be that she was a vicious cold hearted murderer. I realized at that moment that I needed to make a plan to protect Liz and myself after Michelle received her cut of the money. I didn't have a clue what we would have to do, but we had to do something or she would surely kill us.

The phone rang again and this time it was Jill. She was very anxious to know what had happened: "Did you tell Liz about what we did yesterday?"

"Oh Jill, do you know what we forgot to do yesterday?"

"No, what did we forget?"

"We forgot to straighten up the bedroom after we had sex yesterday. Before I had a real opportunity to tell Liz about what we did, she found the adult toys we used. She kind of freaked out when she saw the strap-on laying on the bed."

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Chris. What did you do?"

"Liz and I worked it out after she stopped crying. Now she understands what happened and isn't mad anymore. We even had sex in the bathtub after we made up."

"I told you she we understand. True love always prevails over adversity."

"You were right girlfriend. And guess what else."

"What?"

"Liz wants you to come with us on our honeymoon. Won't that be fun?"

"That will be fantastic Chris. I can't wait; are we going to Hawaii?"

"We haven't planned that out yet Jill, but we want you to come with us where ever we go."

"May I speak to Liz? I want to congratulate her on her engagement and to thank her for wanting me to be part of the honeymoon."

"Sure, let me get her for you."

I handed the phone to Liz and she talked to Jill for quite sometime. I tried to listen to what Liz was saying but I could only tell they were having a nice talk. I was relieved that I never heard Nancy's name come up in the conversation. I feared that Jill would be curious about the money hand off. After all, she was against the idea of giving Nancy the cash. I knew it would be hard on Jill when she found out about Nancy's death. I was at least glad that she would think that it was just an overdose rather than a murder.

Liz was smiling when she handed the phone back to me. She giggled and said: "Jill Peters is such a sexy girl. I swear she was turning me on just talking to her on the phone. She was telling me what she wanted to do to me when she came with us on our honeymoon."

I tried to pretend to be jealous and said in a half way laughing voice: "Oh, so now you are fooling around behind my back."

We were lucky to have such a wonderful friend. I thought to myself that I should talk to Liz after we were married about getting Jill to stay with us full time.

My morning of phone conversations continued at 10:00 AM when my attorney, James O'Connor called: "Hello Christine, I hope I didn't call too early."

"Not at all Mr. O'Connor; I have been up for hours."

"Christine, the reason for the call is that we were thinking of having a brief press conference after you sign the settlement documents. Would you be willing to do that?"

"But doesn't the agreement call for strict confidentiality. What would I be able to say?"

"You're correct that you can't talk about the terms of the settlement and the hospital has not admitted to any wrong doing, but you can say that we have agreed to settle and then you could talk about how the settlement will let you go on with your life."

"I guess that would be fine."

"My fellow attorneys here also think that it would be nice if Ms. West was also available to speak and answer questions at the press conference. As you know, there is a tremendous amount of media interest in your story. Many reporters have also asked me about Ms. West. They want to know why she took you into her home after your ex-boyfriend abandoned you and then nursed you back to health. They have pretty much figured out that you two are in love with each other and they want to report on that relationship. Your story is a remarkable example of true love. And the fact that you and Ms. West just both happen to be drop dead gorgeous will guaranty lots of coverage. I think we can generate quite a substantial amount of income for you two in public appearance fees over the next few of months."

"Wow, I never thought of that. I'm not sure I'm really up for a big publicity tour or anything like that Mr. O'Connor. May I call you back in about an hour after to I speak to Liz about this? If we decide to go forward with this plan, would you represent us?"

"Actually we would only handle the contracts, but I know a talent agent that would be willing to represent you and book your appearances. I think you and Ms. West will be in huge demand. The agent was certain that Playboy will offer you both a very lucrative deal to pose in their magazine. They have sought out many beautiful women who have recently starred in reality shows or have been news worthy. They have paid over a million dollars for just one spread in their magazine."

"Oh I don't know if I could pose nude."

"Christine, I'm sorry if I offended you. I was trying to just use that as an example of the high paying opportunities that will be available while your story is still hot. Now take your time and talk this over with Ms.West. Please call me on my cell phone when you are ready. Do you have my cell number Christine?"

"Yes, I will call you back soon."

Liz was standing nearby and came over and asked: "What was that about posing nude? Who is asking you to pose?"

"Mr. O'Conner thinks that Playboy will want us to pose for their magazine. He said they would pay us a million dollars if we did that."

"Oh my god, you must be kidding. Hugh Hefner is going to pay us a million bucks. That is so crazy."

"Would you do it darling? Would you pose nude and let all of those people see your body?"

"Chris, that has always been a fantasy of mine. Haven't you ever thought about it?"

"Not really darling; when you grow up flat chested like I did, Playboy is the last thing you dream about doing. Playboy always reminded me of what I lacked. Have you seen the pictures of the girls they have in that magazine? They all have perfect 34D boobs and tiny little waists. And most of them are blonde like you. What does a flat chested brunette like me have that could interest Playboy?"

Liz moved over closer to me and cupped one of my artificially enhanced boobs and said: "Christine, you are no longer that flat chested little girl anymore. You could be in Playboy even if you weren't famous. You are as beautiful and sexy as any of those girls."

I thanked Liz for giving my ego a boost and we discussed Mr. O'Connor's plan. Liz figured that the only possible drawback was that it might make Michelle angry if she knew that we were making lots of extra money. So we decided that we would have to give her a portion of our earnings. In addition, the extra press coverage about my story might help Michelle's book sell better and that would make her happy. We also decided to give Jill a share despite the fact that she would be happy for us and never ask for a cut. So Liz and I decided to participate in the press conference and that we would also make ourselves available for paid public appearances.

I called my attorney back and spoke with him: "Hi Mr. O'Connor, I spoke to Liz and we are both willing to go forward with your plan. We are even willing to pose for Playboy as long as it's tastefully done."

"That's wonderful news Christine. Now I want you and Ms. West to wear something that is tastefully feminine to the press conference. We want you two young ladies to look good for the cameras tomorrow."

"Liz and I will go to the mall this afternoon and pick out some new outfits. We will look our best for you. Before I hang up I need to ask you something. Do you have a minute Mr. O'Connor?"

"Of course I do Christine. What's the matter?"

"I have been thinking about what to put in the living will I previously discussed with you. I think I would like it to read that any life support including feeding tubes would be removed after one year if I relapse into coma and remain that way. Is that possible to make it read that way?"

"Of course it is. I will have it ready for your signature on Monday."

"I would also like to know if the civil union contract will be ready for Liz and me to sign? I want her to have legal standing in deciding what is best for me if I need medical attention."

1...1314151617...20