Volleyball Team Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't forget me," Darlene said pushing a breast into my face, a nipple at my mouth and turning on the vibrator. That got my attention! I sucked and licked at the nipple. The she pulled away and pushed herself back onto my cock. I felt it sink into her wet, warm, vibrating enclosure.

She pushed herself into a sitting position and announced, "girls, I want those hands." The cunts at my fingers moved away and released the cuffs. The vibrator went off and Darlene moved my hands to her breasts as she began, once more, pumping up and down on my shaft. I massaged her breasts and twisted her nipples between my fingers as she turned the vibrators on and off in time with her movements. I pushed my hips up at her as she descended and tightened my pelvic muscles every time the vibrators went on.

To one side I heard moans and groans. Kaylie and Courtney getting each other off I assumed. Darlene began thrusting harder and neglected to turn the vibrators off. She pushed down and began grinding her hips and clit against me, moving back and forth rather than up and down. She began to moan and I felt cum rising in my cock. I grunted and tightened my cock to keep the cum back. She made a quick up and down motion. The vibrator in her ass met the tip of my cock and it exploded in pleasure. I grunted loudly and thrust into her as waves of pleasure moved up my cock and the cum spewed out. Darlene began strong rapid motions up, down, forward, backward, left and right. I kept thrusting into her and my cock continued to squeeze even though I was sure there was no more cum inside.

I felt my cock relaxing. Darlene noticed too and moved her cunt to my face. "Lick and suck away!" she told me. I looked at the luscious inner lips and the fleshy inner lips covered with dark down. They were spread apart revealing a wet, pink and hairless interior. I grabbed her hips and pulled the cunt to me licking away at the exposed pink. The flavor was strongly sour with a hint of salt and a strong flavor of latex from the condom that had been inside.

I took my hands and spread the lips even wider, thrust two fingers of one hand inside and rubbed the hard nub of her clit with the fingers of the other. I licked back and forth and moved the fingers in and out, pushing hard against her G-spot. Liquid dripped onto my chin and she pushed back at my fingers and moved her hips in a circle. She moaned and moaned again. Then she jerked her hips suddenly forward, tightened her thighs against my head, pushed down and I felt her vagina throb, once, twice and then her entire abdomen erupted in waves of emotion.

I continued to rub at her clit and G-spot. She remained quiet as the convulsions raced through her vagina and over her abdomen but her muscles contracted all the more. More salty, sour, latex flavored liquid oozed past my fingers and onto my face.

As her contractions ceased, she moved her cunt down my chest, wiping the wetness on me from neck to cock. She reached between her legs and pulled my limp cock up nd then wiped her cunt over it. As she moved back up my body to my neck I reached up and squeezed the soft, fleshy pillows on her chest. Pillows -- God, I was tired! She moved her cunt back down my body ...

Evening

I woke up still on my back on Darlene's bed. No one was there. My legs were free. I vaguely remembered someone pulling a condom off my cock and licking it clean. Or was that a dream? I remembered diving into a pool that kept changing into cunts filled with sour, salty, semen odored liquid. That must have been a dream. I looked over at the clock, "8:45." Closer inspection revealed that the little light in the corner was labeled "PM." I should have known that from the lack of light. The whole situation seemed surreal. Had I really had sex with all those attractive women? Maybe this was all a dream. "If it's not a dream," I thought, "I need to get home, get to bed and try to get up tomorrow for work." I was still tired.

I got out of the bed. "This feels real, not a dream," I decided as my feet encountered the floor. I used the bathroom and walked downstairs. On the way I passed a couple of the women, one in shorts and a tight top, the other in a nightgown. They smiled at me. One asked if I had a good nap and I responded that I had.

Downstairs Darlene was talking to a couple of others and some were reading while nibbling at carrots. Unlike during the day at the pool, everyone but me was dressed although some of the outfits were a bit revealing

Darlene greeted me, "Hello, sleepyhead. You couldn't stay around for all of the entertainment."

"Oh," I responded, "what else did you have in mind?"

"You'll have to wait for another day," she responded

"Where are my clothes and equipment?" I asked. "I need to get home and get more sleep so I can get to work tomorrow."

"I thought you were a self employed photographer," she said.

"You know that's' more like a hobby. I don't make any money at that."

"So all the talk about proceeds from the sale of our photos is just talk?" the tone in her voice made it obvious she was ribbing me.

"If I do publish something and make some money I don't want you coming after me for money or with some kind of legal or criminal action," I claimed, honestly. "I didn't think I'd be able to get any agreement from you without promising a cut and I don't think I would have enough money to buy your rights up front."

"You're probably right," she smiled. "Miriam, show him his clothes."

Miriam was a slim but average sized brunette. She wore a slightly sheer baby doll nightie with matching tight panties. The nightie clung to the top of her ample breasts and hung down from her nipples. It was sheer enough that I could make out her large, dark aureoles but nothing else. Her panties hugged a prominent mons and large lips. A triangle of dark hair showed through. She led me to a closet in the entry way and silently opened it to show the clothing I had shed only yesterday. It seemed like an eternity ago. Without a word she returned to the living room.

I dressed and went into the living room to find out about my equipment. Someone had brought it in and it was stacked by the couch. "Thanks," I announced to the room. "Thanks for a fabulous time."

"We enjoyed it too," Darlene said. "Well, I did for sure." There was a chorus of "Me too," and similar sentiments.

Each of the girls there came over and gave me a hug. A couple of them added kisses, Tara's a French kiss. Tara, Darlene and Kaylie gave my cock a nudge or a squeeze.

"Maybe we'll see you again," Sandy said.

"I hope so, I guess I only need an invitation." I reached into a side pocket of one of the camera bags and brought out a bunch of my "business cards". "Call anytime," I proclaimed, handing them to the closest women.

Some of them followed me to the door and waved at me as I loaded the equipment and drove away.

I felt like I was in another universe as I drove home. Nothing seemed real. My apartment seemed dark and lonely. I dropped into bed without removing my clothes and fell asleep.

I could hardly work on Monday. I still felt tired and couldn't concentrate. The vision and odors and touch of ten beautiful, naked women, their faces, bodies, breasts, and cunts kept intruding on my thoughts. I wondered how long it would take me to get back to normal.

12