All Comments on 'Vongformed Jedi'

by HandcuffGirl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Finally!

I've been waiting for a series like this since you first did BDSM on the Trickster. The Vong technology lends itself so well to your writing style, I'm glad you finally decided to give it a shot. I'm hoping that this is actually a series as indicated by "End of chapter 1" and the cliffhanger ending, and not a standalone chapter like the title suggests, because this is one of the best pieces you've written in a long while.

I find myself wishing I didn't have to wait to discover the fate of those three Jeedai.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tahiri is always welcome

Completely agree with the previous comment. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not surprised....

HandcuffGirl is back and she is poorly writing more Star Wars fan fiction. I was hoping after your hiatus that you were either working on your writing style or developing some different material. But as you have so cleverly done (again for about the 30th time or so) Jaina Solo or some other Jedi becomes the sex slave submissive for some other species or even other Jedi. One star. Create some Sith who can overpower the Jedi at least that would make some more sense instead of Jedi becoming anyone and everyone's little bitch at the drop of a hat.

HandcuffGirlHandcuffGirlover 12 years agoAuthor
Hater. . .

I'm flattered that you keep up with my stories so closely. If you know that you won't like them, then why do you read them? This is an adult story site. If you want to read regular fan fiction, then find some other place. Also, have the balls to at least leave your screen name instead of posting anonymously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ah! You're back!

Thank you HandcuffGirl, for being so kind as to post a new story. I, like many others are certainly looking forward to the next few chapters.

-The Traveler.

neosteeledneosteeledover 12 years ago
Promising Start!

I can't wait for the rest of the story!

I must say though, some of your readers have issues. Do you think they know that this is a free story site, and they're not obligated to stick around?

VorseVorseover 12 years ago

very nice, glad you're back and feeding the masses. while it may not be everyone's thing, i for one, enjoy seeing one of my fave characters like this. just hope that it doesn't end up going too far like your previous series did. like to see a little fire in the characters, not just doormats. if this one keeps up like its starting, looks like im going to have a new fave story on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
EXCELLANT

all of your starwars stories are excellant keep up the good work do not listen to the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot Star Wars

One of the best Star Wars stories out here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHandcuffGirl@HandcuffGirl
Hi all! I hope that everyone likes my stories, votes them all a 5 and leaves me lots of feedback. - ahandcuffgirl(at)yahoo(dot)com L1ter0t1ca has removed my email from all of my stories, because they are assholes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES