All Comments on 'Voodoo Girl Pt. 01'

by GirlintheMoon

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 10 years ago
So Good

To have a wonderfully clear, well paced story submitted by Girl In The Moon to read today.

Never a misstep, never a lagging moment, every word propelling the story forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Your talents are wasted here, this could be an amazing novel that could make you a pile of cash

But you are submitting it here, for our reading pleasure, for free.

5 stars is t enough. Thank you for sharing your gift.

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 10 years ago
Another beauty

There is really not that much to say about your work anymore. It's always a masterclass in character development and strong plots. As always, loved it.

tygztygzabout 10 years ago

Makes me want to take my sword with me next time I go into town *shudders*

GITM I don't know why you're slumming with us here on Lit but I'm glad you are - at this point I'll read anything you write, even if it's far outside my comfort-zone-categories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Jaw on floor

I have yet to see a story as amazing and heart wrenching and as captivating as this one... I was blown away by the detail and feeling you presented in this. I nearly starting bawling for Wendy! Please... Oh please make a part 2... I have to know what happens!!!! I was absolutely blown away and am sad that I reached the end of the story! Don't stop writing! You truly have a gift here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just breath taking!

I really don't know why you don't start to write novels out of this! You could be making a lot of money off of these amazing stories. If you did, I would buy every one of them. You deserve 5 stars for this.

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
Better than the best that Hollywood has offered, ever.

Zombie tales are all about a single emotion, fear & fear alone.

But this is different, so different. The whole gamut of emotions in just 5 pages .

When was the last time someone told you, GITM u rock. :-)

Thanks for sharing.

illwindillwindalmost 5 years ago

Interesting choice to make your female protagonist a helpless damsel in distress. I mean, kind of begs the question of why she is the protagonist at all? Not to mention, how the hell did she survive on her own when she can't put one foot in front of the other without repeatedly falling down? Well thank goodness there is a big strong man to literally carry her.

Not saying the sexism was intentional, but it was so blatant that it might as well have been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Illwind earned his name with that comment— I find myself wondering if he read the same story the rest of us did.

I can’t say that you are the best writer on this site— I haven’t read every story posted— but you are by far the best of those I’ve read. I don’t even like zombie or post-apocalyptic stories, but you had me sucked from early on. You gave us strong, human protagonist, a good story line, and believable characters (at least the living ones!).

Thank you. Now please write Part 2!

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducah4 days ago

I’m enjoying your version of The Walking Dead. Reveal the saboteur please.

Well the first days are the hardest days, don't you worry any more

'Cause when life looks like easy street, there is danger at your door

Think this through with me, let me know your mind

Wo-oh, what I want to know is, are you kind?

/

God damn, well I declare, have you seen the like?

Their walls are built of cannon balls

Their motto is "don't tread on me"

/

Come hear Uncle John's Band, playing to the tide

Come with me or go alone

He's come to take his children home — Uncle John’s Band — Grateful Dead

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGirlintheMoon@GirlintheMoon
I write filthy stories and drink too much coffee. *** Come find me on twitter: girlinthemoon7 ***

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories