Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
varun
varun
754 Followers

During the New Year time almost all are 85% naughty. In this case, one family consisting of father, mother, son and daughter were coming out of a hotel after celebrating. Some of the boys who were outside groped the young girl. The father, a rich person stood there to argue and fight. As he argued and fought with one person, another would go and squeeze his daughter, and then he would go to that person. The brother too soon joined in to help the dad. Rapidly a crowd formed and the crowd joined in -- not to help but to grope the wife and daughter. Before long they were stripped naked and squeezed by everyone on the road. It was only when the police came that the crowd dispersed and they could leave in their car. But the police had come fifteen minutes late and by that time everyone had a good squeeze and video of squeezing in their mobiles. People were even inviting strangers to go and squeeze them. It is said that even the security guard ran and came -- to squeeze the women!

Such is our horny crowd!

One day when I was strolling through a park looking for my prey, I found a girl sitting alone. She was a cute little one and who appeared to be studying in a college and a shy one. She wore a churidaar. Her boobs were swelled up and I could see the top of the mounds. She seemed to be thinking something, looking over the water. I went and stood near her, then sat down with a bag on my lap. I took out a paper and began to write. Slowly I unzipped my pants and pulled out my dick under the shade of my bag. She hadn't noticed till now. I coughed a little to get her attention and when I had it, I slowly lifted the bag letting her see my dick. She was taken aback. She looked at my face and I smiled. She looked once more at my wriggling dick then turned away. I got bolder and began to pat my dick in full view. She turned again and gave me a disgusted look and got up to go. As she began to walk away I went behind her and grabbed her ass. She got terrified and ran away. I was more than happy with today's work yet my mind wanted more. So I sat there waiting for my next prey.

My next prey arrived soon. She seemed around 22 or 24 years of age and had a look of newly married bride. She wore a half skirt which fell on her knees and a tight shirt. She looked around and sat on a bench. She was probably waiting for her husband or lover. Some of the modern wives wait for their husband in the park rather than at a bus top. It gives them more relaxation. Well, good for people like me. I walked towards her and started fumbling in my bag. I wanted her to have the impression that I was not going to sit there but was looking in my bag for something and would be gone soon. She glanced at me then looked ahead. I looked around. There were not many around. I pulled down my pant and underwear and stood stark naked in front of her. She looked at me and burst out laughing. Her laughter excited my nerves and I pulled back my foreskin and rubbed my dick.

"Pretty horny huh," she smiled and winked at me.

This time I was surprised. Embarrassed, I managed a smile as my dick began to droop on her sweet remark.

"Hey, what happened? It's losing its stability," she teased me. "Maybe it needs something to focus on."

Giggling, she lifted her skirt a little. My eyes swept her milky thighs to her panties. Her panties were small silk and red in color. She pulled down her panties to her knees and sat on her legs as if to urinate. I watched in awe at her pussy. The pussy lips sprouted out as her ass touched the ground. Surprised, I forgot to masturbate at this wondrous sight. She laughed as my dick began to rise and quickly got up. Pulling her panties to her ass, she ran away tittering. I stood there with my dick hanging out for some time till I regained my senses. Then quickly I pulled up my pant and ran to the bus stop.

I didn't find her anywhere.

With a heavy heart and rock hard dick, I climbed the bus to my house. I tried to jack some women to reduce my horniness but failed. Frustrated of my lost chances I reached my house. I decided to masturbate dreaming on the cute & bold beauty. Her lips still splashed in my dirty mind and her laugh like bells ringing in my head. With dreams of her I opened the front door. My mom's ass greeted me.

She was bending down cleaning the room. She had worn a silk dress and the dress was sucked in, to her ass cheeks, portraying her ass figure. With the cute girl's naked figure in mind, I couldn't hold any longer. Without closing the door I moved stealthily toward her. Getting my dick out I lifted her dress. She jumped up but I held her. She thought it was my usual frantic. I pulled down her panties and pressed her towards me. Her ass collided on my dick. I felt she was putting only half the resistance she normally had. She might have thought this was the usual press, squeeze and cum as I always had done, but today I was an animal. I wanted more. The figure of the woman in front of me was not of my mother but of the cute little shy girl I met in the park.

I pushed my mom on the bed and jumped on her. Parting her legs I led my john to her pussy. Alarm bells rang in her and she tried to push me off but I was heavy. I held her hands as she tried to slap and hit me. My dick like a galloping horse galloped to the pussy and sniffed around, unable to penetrate. I rubbed my dick on her pussy then holding her hands with one hand, I freed my other hand to guide my dick to her pussy. She began to wriggle as I found her pussy hole. With one finger I titillated it and then slowly pressurized my dick on her pussy hole. It slides in easily than I had anticipated.

An 'Oomph' escaped her lips.

Suddenly her resistance stopped and she began to shiver like an attack of fits. It had been a long time since my father was away. The pleasures pumped into her like a hurricane. Her mouth opened and eyes swooned as I rocked her. I felt her nipples rise up on my chest. I grabbed her boobs and ridged her like a maniac riding a horse. She was quivering to my pumps. Though I felt the excitement I didn't get the bliss I expected. My dick seemed loose in her pussy. All of a sudden some of the stories hit my mind.

I abruptly pulled out my dick, turned her and made her lie on her stomach. The sudden withdrawal of my dick seemed to bring my mother into her senses and she regained her protest. Few seconds earlier she didn't seem to resent what I was giving. I lay flat on her with my dick on her ass, squeezing in between her assline by itself. My hands pat her ass and slowly part her ass cheeks, searching for her asshole. Finding it, I pushed my finger in. she squirm as my finger went deep into her anus. I push and pull to widen it. She didn't expect my next step. I place my dick on her asshole and pushed harder by each push.

"What....are..... You....doing?" she asked.

"Fucking your ass," I replied unperturbedly.

"It.....won't......go.....inside....stop...," she gasped in my push.

"Oh it will. I will enter your ass."

Her asshole was tighter than I expected but now I was getting the lustful fun I intended. I pushed harder and slapped her ass. She twisted in pain but that was enough for me. Her mind suddenly shifted from resistant to pain and that one moment was enough for my dick to glide in. she gave an unholy roar as my dick emerged into her ass. I suddenly found myself going in like Alice in wonderland, falling through the hole. The sensation was a never ever felt feeling. I grabbed her boobs and pumped in like a mad man. In between I rubbed her pussy and she too felt the enjoyment as I roughed banged her.

"Hmmm... I am your mother...my ass...hmmmm......my pussy...rub it...I am mother......insert your finger," she kept mumbling.

I felt happy sitting on top of her ass and riding it deep. I forgot of the cute little girls I found in the park. I felt the pleasure in riding my mother's ass. She was saying it was wrong and in between enjoying it. I widened her ass cheeks and pushed deeper. Her asshole was a perfect fit on my dick. The asshole was holding tight on my dick as if milking it. I felt as if the asshole was squeezing my dick and draining my milk. I pumped harder. I began to rise and fall like a demon possessed as I felt the cum rising. With two or more pump I thrust deep in and held her pulling her back like a bow as my arrow went deep in. my dick erupted like a flood in her ass. I quiver as the massive flow exploded from my dick. I lay on her with my dick discharging the last cum of my dick. As the last cum drain off, I pulled my dick out and turn her around and before she can say anything push my dick into her mouth.

"C`mon mom, suck me dry."

Like an obedient girl she sucked me dry. I pulled my foreskin back and let her suck again. Then I turned her around once again, parted her ass cheeks and searched for her asshole.

This unholy reunion would give me more courage to forward myself in the fields of Voyeurism.

Have any of you seen or done any Voyeurism?? Please tell me.

varun
varun
754 Followers
12