Voyeur Adventure

Story Info
Dirty Housewife gets to watch two guys fuck with her webcam.
802 words
4.28
25.5k
4
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clock ticks by slowly. Only a few hours stand between me and the fantasy I have been dying to explore. I think about how my family and friends would react if they knew my dirty little secret. I'd surely be cast out.

Later, my email pings: I'll be on in 10 minutes. Have to set up my cam.

Excitement boils in my blood. I will finally get to watch you have sex with another man. This will truly be better than any gay porn I've ever watched. This will be real...primal...and just for me.

The time has come and I greet you on the message board. In a moment the cams are set up and we can see each other. My face burns with a strange heat. I am already aroused. We exchange pleasantries and I introduce myself to the man you've brought with you. He seems nice, but he must think I'm completely insane for doing this.

Suddenly, you are undressing and my heart skips a beat. Is this really happening? God, I hope so.

He undresses too and I watch and listen as he bends down and teases your cock with his mouth. I am enthralled watching. It's surreal and extremely enticing. I find myself jealous that he is tasting you and I'm not.

My hands subconsciously start roaming my body. I tug my hair in anticipation. I see him lick and suck you with such delicacy. My jaw drops open and my tongue swipes my lips. My hands find my nipples and I tug with a hard ferocity in my eyes. My face flushes again as my hands travel down my body. He swallows you completely down and I hear that familiar moan. I last heard it when my fingers were inside your wet, open ass. The sounds pour out like a beautiful symphony. I am lost in my steamy voyeur adventure.

Small breathy moans escape my lips as I watch your cock harden under his touch. I expose my large, heavy breasts and you watch me in return. You both exclaim appreciation and awe at my reactions.

"Do you wish you were here?" you ask.

"Oh, without a doubt. Ah, fuck look how hard my nipples are."

The two of you groan and continue to watch me. You love turning me on... teasing me.

You have him lean over the side of your bed and I see you prep him with lube. My heart beats incredibly fast as I see you ease into him. He screams in pleasure as you begin to fuck him. My asshole clenches, almost feeling the sensation. You talk dirty to him as you fuck him. I rip off my pants, lean back, and show you my wet little pussy. You both stare at the screen as I rub myself furiously. You hear me moan and gasp as I get close to orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum," my voice is breathless. I let out a long deep moan and squeeze my eyes shut as I cum hard around my fingers. You fuck him faster and harder as you watch me. You have never seen me cum before. It gives you a brand new surge of adrenaline.

I sit on the floor, naked from the waist down, tired.

"You alright over there?" you ask.

I nod slowly and smile. I am enjoying my postorgasmic bliss.

I want to see you cum. I want to help. I lay flat on my back and place the webcam right between my legs. I spread wide open for you, giving you a perfect view. I reach my hands down and spread my ass open for you.

"Oh, fuck, look at that!" I hear you say. You both moan as you watch me present myself.

"Beautiful..."

I tease you both a few more minutes.

"You want to see the cumshot?"

I instantly sit up and my eyes are glued to the screen. "Yes!"

He once again surrounds your cock with his eager mouth. His tongue hangs open as you release a very heavy load. He looks at the screen and shows me the puddle collected on his tongue.

"Fuck yes..." My arousal is renewed. I start to touch myself again as I watch him swallow it.

You both collect your breath and start to get dressed. You watch as I smile from ear to ear.

"Thank you.. thank you so much."

"My pleasure. You will come over here next time right?"

"Oh, absolutely!"

"We will have to tie your hands somewhere."

"You sure will. I don't think I can trust myself."

You laugh, and we say our goodbyes. I sign out of the messenger and sit back, enjoying my relief. What an amazing thrill. I can only imagine how much better it will be in real life... I can't wait!