Voyeuristic House Guest

Story Info
A house guest accidentally sees more than she should.
2.5k words
4.33
75.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin was a friend of the family, and worked as a flight attendant - like my wife. Whenever she had a layover in our town, she'd skip the hotel and stay with us. Robin had a cute figure and dirty blonde hair ... and was a total flirt. I had to constantly hide my state of arousal whenever she was around ... and when she stayed in our home when my wife was flying, I lived in a fantasy world.

One night when I could take it no longer, I opened my laptop in bed and started stroking my cock to porn. And that was the first time I caught her watching me. In the shadows of the hallway stood Robin - peeking around the corner. Knowing she was watching me - looking on as stroked my throbbing cock - I came in record time.

The second event happened a few weeks later when my wife left for Europe and Robin dropped in, announcing she was staying for two days of home cooked meals. I had been collecting many different porn videos of women that looked like Robin since her last visit. I waited until 2am when everyone was asleep and plugged the thumb drive into my laptop. I was just about to start when I saw a reflection in the screen, Robin had come upstairs and was hiding in the hallway by the kitchen, thinking I didn't know she was there.

So I started watching my videos. The videos were playing so I couldn't see her reflection in the computer screen, so I slowly turned to see if there was any movement in the hallway. There she was - with both hands in her panties. I couldn't see for sure if she was masturbating, but her legs were clenching up and pressing down against her hands.

I turned back to the computer and pulled out my dick to jack off. This was just too much.

The next night, I again waited until 2am, but this time I went to the downstairs family room. I checked that the kids were asleep, and then got on my computer opening up the videos I had been collecting.

I kicked back in my chair to prepare for a nice jackoff session when, once again, I heard a noise. But it wasn't in the hallway, it came from the couch! Robin was not sleeping in the guest bed, but was on the couch! The couch was directly behind me so I couldn't turn around and look, but I thought quickly and turned on the webcam.

The window popped up in the lower corner so I could see myself and Robin adjusting her position under the blankets. Then I could see her head slowly rise onto one of the cushions so she could see my computer screen.

I adjusted myself so she could see most of my screen, and I started up the first video. It was a girl with dirty blonde hair and a slim figure ... the resemblance to Robin was uncanny. In the corner of my screen I could see Robin's eyes grow wide as the girl on the screen got down on her knees and unzip the man's pants.

Soon the man's cock was hanging freely and the young girl was sucking it, stroking it - giving him great head. The idea that Robin was watching my fantasy play out on the screen turned me on immensely. My cock was beginning to swell to almost painful proportions - and I had to release it.

I stood up from my chair, opened my robe and pulled out my cock. I could see Robin adjust out of the corner of my eye, apparently so she could better see my cock. I sat back down in my chair and clicked "Record" on the webcam app, and turned sideways to position myself so I could see my cock and Robin in the background watching me. Then I closed my eyes, leaned back, and began jacking off.

I was getting into it and knew I would cum soon, fantasizing about having Robin's hands on me and then ... I heard mumbling from the back of the house. My son was awake. Dammit.

I immediately began closing down the videos and apps and then apparently Robin heard my son get up as well, because I heard her trying to find a hiding spot under the blankets.

I left the room to check on my son, but he was already asleep in my bed by the time I got there.

On the way back down the hallway toward the family room I heard Robin throw the blankets off. I smiled as I approached the room. She wanted me to know that she had been there the entire time! She was laying on her back on the couch, completely disheveled - obviously letting me see her that way. She was feigning sleep, with her shirt pulled up to expose her flat stomach, but covering the curves of her breasts.

I went in to 'cover her up' and realized she had placed herself on top of her blankets. I tried pulling them from under her, but it was a lost cause. I finally broke character and said, "Robin?" She, on the other hand, stayed in character and completely pretended to be asleep.

It was at this point that I knew I was in trouble.

I reached down and rocked her back and forth her by grabbing her hip and saying, "Robin?" Nothing.

My hand on her panties felt electric and my dick started to swell again. Robin was driving me crazy. My cock throbbed in my robe.

One last time [and one last chance] I said, "Robin... are you awake?" Still no response.

I reached down and lightly stroked the front of her panties. I could hear a whispered gasp and see her tense up a little and then attempt to look relaxed. The gusset of her panties was already wet from her earlier voyeurism.

I continued slowly stroking her mons, knowing that it was feeling good. Her breathing got a little slower and a little deeper as I continued the slow massage. Robin relaxed and her knees fell slightly apart and I began running my finger up and down her pussy slit.

"Well," she said slowly, "if you really can't help yourself in front of me ... I might as well help out."

Robin's voice trailed off as she opened my robe, exposing my throbbing penis. She drew her fingertips up the underside of my cock, slowly and delicately. It immediately leapt to attention, rigid again, the head swollen and shiny.

I gave an involuntary moan and closed my eyes, raising my hips in response to Robin's touch.

She repeated the slow upward caress several times, pausing between strokes to watch the excited penis bob and twitch in its pleasure.

"Keep your eyes on me," she said.

I was lost in the bliss of Robin's sensual stroking.

She grasped my penis and gave it several squeezes, moving up and down the shaft. I moaned in response, sinking deep into the fantasy Robin's words had enflamed, her touch magnifying the maddening tease of her beautiful body.

She wrapped her soft hand around my hard cock and began to stroke slowly up and down.

Lifting herself on her elbow, she whispered, "Do you like that? Am I making you feel good?"

I was consumed by ecstasy, and could hardly speak.

"Ohhhh, yes, Robin," I finally managed, "good, so good ... ohh yesss..."

"Mmm, I like it, too," Robin said, as she slowly rubbed the palm of her hand around the head of my cock. She squeezed, gently grasping it and fondling it.

She wrapped her fingers around the shaft just below the rim and gave it several slow twists.

"I love doing this to you, but I think you had better sit on the couch next me," she whispered.

I pulled my robe open, and sat down on the couch. Robin readjusted her position and resumed manipulating my rock hard cock, again using both hands.

Robin smiled to see my writhe around in the pleasure she was creating, and after a minute of slow, tantalizing stroking, she removed her hands from my cock and got up on her knees.

"It's hot in here," Robin said, sliding her hands down her t-shirt: "I'm going to take this off."

Without another word, she crossed her arms and pulled her t-shirt up and off. She tossed it on the couch beside her.

He stared at her, my eyes wide. She was dressed now only in a pair of small bikini panties, flirty white cotton briefs that clung tightly between her legs, molding her contours.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked with a little pout. "You do seem to try to sneak a peek whenever you can."

Raising her hands to her breasts, she brushed her fingers over her pierced nipples. She gave them little pinches, which caused them to become harder and pop out more.

She reached down and continued stroking my cock with her right hand while the other caressed her breasts.

I stared at her, fascinated. She looked into my eyes and smiled.

Robin gave each of her nipples a pinch. "Do you like my body? Have you been imagining what I look like?"

She raised her eyebrows questioningly while her clever fingers worried and teased my cock.

"Do you think I'm hot?"

He slowly nodded and whispered, "Yes," so softly he was almost inaudible.

Robin placed the tip of her left index finger between her lips, pressing it against her front teeth like a little girl who has been naughty and is trying not to get in trouble by being cute. Her right hand kept working on my throbbing cock.

My legs began to stiffening and my breathing became more rapid, the purple head of my penis engorged and glistening tautly, the tip beginning to ooze. "I know it's not nice," she said, "but I've hoped that you were thinking about things like this, about seeing me with no clothes on and me doing things like this to you."

She grinned wickedly. "Your penis is so beautiful - I just love doing this to you..."

She pampered my erection with soft caresses and tantalizing tickles, cooing over it like a favorite doll or pet, making gentle love to it with her hands. I was lost in helpless ecstasy, my eyes glazed and fixed on my stiff penis in Robin's hands.

Smiling sweetly at me, she removed her hands from my penis and got up on her knees. Robin hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and began to pull them down.

When she had moved them about an inch she stopped and looked down at me, her head cocked to one side and the tip of her tongue resting on her top teeth.

"Shall I keep going?" she whispered. "You want to see more?"

I nodded and licked my lips, totally mesmerized by the Robin's tantalizing body. She smiled and continued to pull down her panties, slowly and teasingly, exposing herself a millimeter at a time to my hungry gaze.

Finally her panties were lowered all the way to her knees, exposing her smooth little pussy to my staring eyes.

Sitting back down, she raised her legs and pushed her panties the rest of the way down, moving them over her ankles and pointed toes. Under her raised thighs her pussy peeked out from between the cheeks of her bottom, like lips pursed for a kiss.

"Oh my god," I whispered.

Robin giggled and got back up on her knees. She straddled me, facing me, her naked pussy an inch from my erect, throbbing penis.

"Tell me if you like this," she said, her hands moving towards her crotch...

"Tell me," she said again, "does this feel good?"

She put a finger in her mouth and got it wet with saliva, then moved it down between her legs. She rubbed her wet finger up and down between the lips of her pussy, adding to her own moistness to make her crevice slick and lubricated. The channel between her puffy labia was now pink and glistening and inviting.

Leaning back, she took my penis in both hands and pressed its underside into the warm, wet crevice between her legs. She then pulled my engorged cock towards her, so that it was pointing straight at the ceiling with her swollen pussy lips pressed against me.

Then she began to move, rising slowly up and down on her knees as she held my cock against her. The engorged glans slid up and down the slippery slit, passing her virginal opening as she rose up, then sliding up the channel and nuzzling against the bud of her clitoris as she lowered herself down.

Robin's moans were joining my now, as my warm, hard penis massaged her ultra-sensitive little bud.

For my part, the sensations from Robin's wet pussy sliding up and down my rigid hard-on were driving me mad with sexual pleasure. Robin knew just where to concentrate on me, and made sure her clit rubbed and bounced all over that spot under the head of my cock that loved to be touched. Her warm, wet pussy was pleasuring me so much, getting me closer, closer...

I let out a long moan of ecstasy as my legs stiffened and I clenched my fists. Robin looked down and pulled the glistening, purple cock-head towards her just as it began to spurt a hot stream of cum high into the air, landing on her chest and dribbling down her stomach onto her hands. Her hips rose up involuntarily pressing the bucking, spurting cock into her crevice and moved rapidly up and down it, lubricated now by the hot ejaculation.

Suddenly her hips thrust forward and the tip of my cock popped inside her. She suddenly froze.

Robin's orgasm followed immediately, in long waves of hot bubbling pleasure, causing squeals of delight and ecstatic moans. She began to rub my cum into her clitoris in furious circles with the fingers of one hand, extending her orgasm into repeating swells of pleasure, while her other hand rubbed my balls urging them to fill her with my seed.

It was a long time before we were able to recover enough to anything besides breathe.

Robin lay with her head on my chest, sighing with contentment.

My eyes were closed and I enjoyed her weight on me as I stroked her hair. Finally Robin sat up and smiled down at me.

"Well," she said, "I guess I better get to bed. Got to get some sleep. I have to be at work early tomorrow."

She winked at me as she put on her t-shirt. She headed for the bedroom down the hall.

"Sleep tight," I called after her. "See ya tomorrow morning."

"You are very naughty man. Keep my panties to remind yourself of me when I'm not here."