Voyeurs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buckiowa
Buckiowa
251 Followers

"Yes..... Yes...... Yes......." She purred in my ear. "OOOOHHHHH YESSSS."

Harder and faster I ground into her, the base of the dildo pushing against my hyper-sensitive clit. My own orgasm was building again.

"Take my cock you little slut." I whispered to her. "Take my cock." I was really now lost in who I was. I felt very much like a guy, responding like they do, taking control, taking my prize.

Her breath was coming in short gasps now as mine was. Her heels were digging into my ass and pulling harder, spurring me like a jockey wanting more from her steed.

"YES! YES! YES!" Her staccato tone increasing in volume with each thrust. "YES! YES! YES!"

"Take my cock, Clare. Take it all. Cum for me." I was getting closer myself, the base of the cock grinding on my clit. "Take my cum, Slut. You've felt my cum fill your mouth and throat, now feel me cum in your pussy." Oh God, I couldn't believe I was saying those things. These are the things I've heard guys say when they were fucking me. They just came out without my thinking about it.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHH" I could feel her tensing up as the sting of her sharp heels dug into my ass. "I'M..........CUMMMMMIINNNNNNNNGGGGG"

Hearing the words and feeling her pelvis push up against me was all that it took to send me off and my orgasm grew in my pelvis just like when she was sucking me. It felt like my orgasm came straight from my clit and traveled the length of my faux cock deep inside, just like I was shooting my load into her.

"YES CLARE! TAKE MY CUM! YES!" I pushed deep into her and felt like I was flooding her with buckets of cum.

"GIVE ME YOUR SEED! FILL MY CUNT!" Her voice was now almost demanding as we pushed as deeply together as we could. I exploded, bucking against her.

"OH GOD...................!"

My orgasm flushed from me, I was spent, knowing somewhat what my guy feels when he cums hard inside me, drained. Clare was likewise drained. Her death grip on my pelvis loosened and her legs opened up. I kissed her passionately with love and as if we had just consummated our relationship.

After a few moments savoring the moment I pulled myself from her and caught a glimpse of my husband again. Shit! I forgot about him again.

I was hoping that he would still be ready because there was one more thing that I wanted to do with Clare. I rolled over onto my back, my cum-covered faux cock sticking straight up.

"Clare, come over here and let me lick your pussy while you suck me clean." She swung her leg up over my face and straddled me, lowering down where I could taste her. She must have gobbled up my faux cock, because I could feel the base pushing against my clit again.

I looked up at my dear husband, his rock hard cock dripping with precum. I reached around Clare's hips and spread her open for him, offering her to him and he didn't waste any time.

Like a teenager with the opportunity for his first pussy, he pushed his cock up between her cheeks. The head was dark red, engorged with blood from nearly continuous stimulation for almost 2 hours and so very swollen. It was leaking precum and a huge drip fell from it onto my face, landing on my cheek. His big balls, likewise swollen to a size larger than I've ever seen, were straining to release his seed.

With my free hand I guided that fat tip to her well-fucked and very wet pussy, rubbing it up and down between her lips. Like the dutiful husband he is, he paused and allowed me to lap at the tip of his cock and her clit together before he rammed it deep into her, balls bouncing against my face. I knew he would not last long. We teased him way too much.

Again, he dutifully pulled it out slowly and gave me the opportunity to lick her juices from his shaft. Then he drove back in, again banging his big full hard balls against my face. He was off to the races.

In......... out....... In.......out........ In....out......In....out..... faster and faster, those wonderful balls bouncing off my forehead. Harder and harder he rammed his cock into Clare.

"OHHHHHHH CUMMING AGAIN" I could barely hear Clare, her voice muffled with my faux cock obviously deep in her mouth.

"ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH" Roger let out a low guttural grunt and pushed deep into her cunt, balls tight against her clit. I clamped my mouth onto his swollen balls just in time to feel them pulsing as he pumped shot after shot of spunk deep into her.

"YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Clare's pussy was convulsing and I could feel her pelvis against my chin. I released his now spent balls and moved to the pulsing clit that was against my lips. She pulsed in long hard motions and I could taste a familiar flavor of my husband's cum leaking out around her clit and his balls. I lapped and lapped at her.

"YES ... CUMMING AGAIN" I felt her fingers slide into my convulsing pussy and she climaxed with me, pushing hard against his now softening rod.

Suddenly, his cock slid out and a river of their shared juices flowed from her cunt out onto my face and into my mouth. What a fantastic feeling..... my husband's cum flowing out of our new slave's pussy, mixed with her juices. I rubbed my face in her pussy and covered it with the juice..... Lapping up the sweet juices........ her fingers in my cunt, I exploded again.

The "Little Cum-Bunny" was in heaven now. I lapped and lapped at her clit and lips as my husband's cock dangled against my forehead, still leaking onto me. My face was covered in cum and juice. He must have filled her with a bucket full, all of which was now pouring out of her pussy.

Spent, we all collapsed onto the bed. I slowly spun around till I was face to face with Clare and kissed her sweetly, sharing my cum-covered lips and mouth with her as we snuggled together.

Roger laid down behind Clare and we sandwiched her in between us, quickly falling asleep, satisfied and drained, dreaming of where our new love slave would go with us.

Buckiowa
Buckiowa
251 Followers